Secretary Sandwich Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four of them were a heaving, sweaty mess when they finally completed what had to be the most exhilarating experience of any of their lives. Shane took his phone, stopped the recording and promised to send it to everyone. It was a long clip, so he'd have to do it later. They wanted to make sure Lisa got it as soon as possible, though, so she could show it to her husband, who no doubt would be beaming with pride when he saw it.

It was then that Lisa revealed that her flight home left in the morning and that she appreciated the send off. They all agreed they'd keep in touch and maybe someday the three coworkers would be able to reconnect with the hotwife. She gave each of them a kiss goodbye after she got dressed and headed to her room, leaving her new friends to shower and get ready for bed before a long day of seminars the next day.

Lisa did fly home that next day and texted back and forth with her friends when she wasn't in the air. They would indeed stay in touch in the coming weeks and month. As for that week, Abby, Shane and Jason had a couple days left and enjoyed plenty more escapades with Abby as the centerpiece. They struck out in trying to get another man to join them as they originally planned, but bagging Lisa made the whole trip a home run by any stretch.