Secrets Revealed Pt. I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," she silently mouthed.

"I love you, too," I silently answered.

We kept that up, having a silent conversation behind the backs of our young chaperones.

When lunchtime arrived, we came around a bend to see Bill herding the canoes to a sandbar along one shore. We made sure the kids got into shore before grounding our canoes with a crunch in the sandy gravel. One of the women was handing out those wet baby wipes to clean our hands. One of the boys naturally threw his wipe into the water before being admonished about littering. After everyone was suitably disinfected, we passed around sandwiches and cans of soft drinks.

While we ate, Bill told us about the area we were passing through. He told about the history of the area, the wildlife we were seeing, and what our campsite was like. We all, kids and counselors, were anxious to get to the campsite. We still had a few hours of traveling, though.

After cleaning up the remains of lunch and repacking what we had taken out of the canoes, we set out again. Patrice and I were still in the middle of the group. We had to keep an eye on our charges in the other boats, but we still managed to pay a lot of attention to each other.

We teased each other, trying to splash a little water on each other as we paddled side by side. Many smiles were exchanged. Patrick mostly ignored us, watching the other kids and the banks. Elaine, however, kept looking over her shoulder at us. She always had a pleasant smile on her face. I didn't think if she saw a public display of affection, she'd say anything about it. I filed that thought away for later.

Patrice looked so pretty as the sunlight through the trees dappled her. I could feel it in my chest and in my stomach when I looked at her. Yes, I could feel it somewhere else, too. It would be hard sleeping apart from her tonight.Yes, I thought ruefully,it was going to be hard, alright.

Looking at my lovely Patrice, I thought,and she's probably going to be wet. I smiled at that thought.

"What's so funny?" Patrice asked.

"Oh, nothing," I offered, but she wasn't letting me off that easily.

"Come on, tell me," she pleaded.

Patrice's words had gotten the attention of Elaine and Patrick. I had thought about pulling alongside and whispering it to her, but I couldn't do it with the kids watching. I think Patrice figured out why I couldn't tell her because she smiled and gave me a wink.

When the little ones looked forward again, she mouthed to me, "I love you," and then, raising her eyebrows, looked pointedly at my crotch.

I felt like I was blushing—not so much because she was looking at my dick, but because I had been caught. I smiled back at her.

We played little games like that the rest of the trip; it was fun. We were together and in love. I finally realized that this arrangement was better than sharing a canoe. This way, we could see each other, instead of being stuck one behind the other all day.

At one point, I managed to come right alongside her boat. I picked up my paddle and, holding it over the water on the other side, leaned over to kiss her. When she realized what I was going to do, Patrice leaned over, too.

I drew in a breath as our faces approached each other. I was savoring the way she looked up close, her scent, the color of her hair in the sunlight. I closed my eyes and our lips touched as gently as a butterfly landing on a leaf.

"Oh, Gross!" yelled a kid in another canoe.

Caught! Damn! We were both flushing heavily when I opened my eyes. I lost my balance and the two canoes banged together loudly. I was wildly fighting for my balance with my paddle, desperately trying not to upset either boat.

Once Patrice had her balance under control, she started laughing uncontrollably at my antics. I must have really looked like a fool, struggling and blushing like that.

I didn't fall in, but Iwas the center of attention of everyone around. Anyone who missed what had happened was told (loudly by the boy who had spotted us) how I lost my balance trying to kiss Patrice. So much for discretion. I also knew Bill would hear about it and we'd get a talking to about doing that in public, not to mention almost overturning the canoes and endangering campers.

In an attempt to maintain a little dignity, Patrice held up her paddle with one hand, pointed to mine with her other hand, and sternly said, "Concentrate on your paddling, Tim."

She couldn't maintain the false seriousness. She busted out laughing all over again and I ended up joining in. Before long, everyone had a laugh at my expense. I didn't hear the others, though. I was listening only to the sound of Patrice's laugh.

I never tried that trick again. I was sure we were both being watched very closely. Later in the afternoon, Bill pulled his canoe to the shore at a clearing under some trees. I looked around and started herding the kids to shore. While we were unloading, Patrice grabbed my arm when there was no one in our immediate vicinity.

"I can't believe it. After all that happened, I didn't fall in the water."

I smiled and started to turn away, but she gripped my arm a little tighter.

"I did, however, get quiet wet," she said, looking directly into my eyes.

It took me a few seconds to realize what she meant. When I did, it must have shown in my expression because she chuckled. She made a slight moaning sound that made my dick grow another inch. She released my arm and walked away. My eyes were on her ass in her khaki shorts as she left.

Catching my breath, I got back to unloading the gear. Patrice rounded up a group of girls and took them off to use the bathroom. I could only imagine howthat was going to turn out. I smiled as I saw that Patrice was carrying a shovel.

The boys had some of the tents setup by the time Patrice and her girls got back. She gave me an expression that looked likePhew! when she saw me, and I chuckled. She was quite a trooper.

The camp was setup, a fire was going, and dinner was well on its way to being cooked long before sunset. Hot dogs and beans didn't take too long to heat up. It was an easy meal to prepare over a campfire. The weather had cooled off a little, a welcome relief. All the counselors helped out with the various chores, the least of which being sure none of the kids wandered off and got lost.

Patrice and I ate together, sitting side by side with our backs against a log. Patrice was discreetly rubbing her bare leg against mine, a sensation I was enjoying a lot. When I finally looked over at her, I noticed she was looking not at my face, but my lap. There was a ghost of a smile on her lips. With a shock, I realized what she was doing. She was watching me get hard through my pants—and she was doing a good job of it. I rearranged my plate so she, and only she, could see the results of her efforts. I really didn't want any of the kids seeing the growing lump in my shorts.

Patrice noticed that and looked up at me, the ghost now a full blown smile. She nodded, as if to sayImpressive, big boy. I took a deep shuddering breath and she giggled. That got a few other people interested in what we were up to and I had to keep my plate securely in my lap for the rest of the meal.

After dinner, we sat around the campfire and sang songs. As the fire died out and things quieted down, most of the kids were tired out from the paddling all day and drifted off to their tents on their own. I was sitting next to Patrice and put my arm around her. I looked up, marveling at how dark it was and how brilliant the stars appeared. In the silence, with Patrice at my side and the dark shapes of the trees reaching up to the star-studded sky, I could really feel the presence of God.

Patrice and I, of course, couldn't share a tent. The camp was divided into a girl's side and a boy's side. Our job that night was to keep the boys and the girls separated. I fell asleep listening to the forest sounds and thinking of Patrice.

Something touched my ear, so gently I thought it was a bug. I gently tried to brush it away. That was no bug. It was too soft, too delicate. And, it kissed my hand.

I opened my eyes abruptly to see a shape over me. When the shape whispered, I recognized the voice at once.

"Walk with me to find the latrine?" Patrice whispered quietly.

I smiled in the darkness and nodded. I slipped out of the tent as quietly as I could. Once we were away from the tents, she reached for my hand. I followed her, trying to walk as quietly as I could in the dark and not trip.

"Patrice," I whispered when I realized where we were, "this isn't the way to the latrine."

I heard her giggle.

"I know that. Comeon," she answered.

We were headed to the water, but downstream from the canoes. Patrice guided me out from under the trees to a log and sat down, straddling the log to face me.

"What are you up to?" I asked, smiling at her in the moonlight.

"Me?" she replied, coquettishly. "Just this..."

Then she stood and reached for my face with both hands, pulled us together, and kissed me. The kiss took my breath away. By instinct, we leaned towards each other to press our bodies together. I could feel her nipples and realized she had taken her bra off to sleep. I put my arms around her. Yep, no bra strap. Her arms went around my neck. Our tongues danced together in the dark to the rhythm of our beating hearts.

When we came up for air, Patrice spoke again.

"I want to do more, but ..."

"I know," I said, "but I don't have anything with me."

We were whispering to each other in case someone else was up.

"I wasn't expecting to be able to get together, either. And we're not exactly clean enough for oral sex."

I nodded.

"Taking our clothes off out here might be a little risky," I said, trying to be the voice of reason.

"It's nice just to be able to kiss."

"And not have someone yelling, 'Gross!' while we're doing it," I said with a grin.

Patrice laughed out loud at my comment, but then immediately put her hand over her mouth.

"Oops. I hope I didn't wake anyone," she apologized.

I kissed her again.

"Ooh, that's nice," she told me.

When I put my arms around Patrice, I realized her shorts had an elastic waistband. I smiled in the dim moonlight as I slipped one hand between us over her shirt. Reaching the hem of the front of her shirt, I moved my hand back up, this time feeling her warm smooth skin. When my hand started down, I reached the waistband of her shorts and slipped my hand inside. I encountered the thin elastic waistband of her panties. As my fingers slid inside the top of her panties, my other hand also went under her shirt but moved up.

"What are you doing?" Patrice whispered.

I could hear the pleased smile in the sound of her words.

"Just looking around," I replied as my hands continued their exploration. The hand moving up was now cupping the succulent globe of one of her bare tits. The hand moving down was now beneath the soft cotton of her panties. When I felt her curly hairs, my erection throbbed in my pants, leaking precum.

One hand was now moving from side to side, squeezing each erect nipple in turn. The other moved along her furry slit. On the first trip down, all I felt was that soft curly hair. I reveled in the feel of how it was soft yet raspy. I was feeling it with my finger but remembering what it felt like when my tongue moved through it.

On the way up, I pressed harder against the slit, my middle finger dragging between her outer lips. On the way down again, her lips parted. It was as if my hand had suddenly been plunged into a glass of warm liquid. I knew her body was lubricating itself for my dick. Though we knew we wouldn't be doingthat tonight, her subconscious self, that part which acted on its own, was preparing just in case. Likewise, my dick was well into preparing itself—just in case.

My middle finger dragged along her slick inner lips. She bit her lower lip as she moaned softly into the darkness. I wiggled the end of my finger against her opening and slid up, seeking her clit. She let me know when I reached it by moaning not as quietly this time. I kissed her cheek as my finger went down again. Only, this time when I reached the bottom I pressed inward and entered her pussy. One single stroke, without wavering, ever inward until my hand was pressing against her hairy lips and I could reach in no further.

Patrice's breath was coming in ragged gasps now. Remembering my other hand, I squeezed her nipples harder. It seemed like I was squeezing them hard enough to hurt but she appeared to be enjoying it. At the same time my middle finger sawed in and out of her wet pussy. Her panties were going to be completely soaked through by the time we finished. My hand and her hair already felt like they were dripping with her juices.

I pressed my middle finger towards me as I dragged it out and she tensed. She hurriedly put one fist against her mouth. A deep cry started in her throat and she tried unsuccessfully to stifle it. Though it was muffled, I knew she was cumming. I kept up the stimulation with both hands. Her other arm went around my neck for support—though her arm was too limp to really hold her up—and she leaned back against the tree trunk. I felt her legs shifting as she tried to open them wider even though her knees must have been getting weaker.

I kissed her cheek again. She got the message and removed her hand so I could kiss her. She positively attacked me, kissing me with a ferocious intensity to keep from screaming out loud. It couldn't last long.

She broke the kiss and begged, "Stop, please," as her pussy became too sensitive to go on.

I withdrew my finger from her depths but kept my hand pressed against her outer lips, enjoying the soft damp feeling of her most intimate parts. My other hand now tenderly fondled her breasts as I waited for her breathing to return to normal.

When it did, she kissed me on my cheek. I felt her hands fumbling with the zipper on my pants as she said, "I want to return the favor."

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I stepped back to give her room. My hands were still on her body, though. She unzipped my pants and tried to pull my erect cock through the fly of my underwear and my shorts. Getting frustrated, she unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them, along with my underwear, down to my thighs.

My cock was jutting out, up even, in the night air. She reached for it with both hands and eagerly began stroking. Her touch felt so much better than when I did that to myself. Maybe it was because when I did that, I started and stopped. She just kept going because it was harder for her to know how close I was to cumming. It was like being on an out of control train heading downhill. No matter what I wanted, she was going to make me cum. There was nothing, short of removing her hand, I could do to stop it—and I wasn't about to stop her.

We kissed as she stroked. Our tongues touched. Her hand drew me along that inevitable path. When the end was near, our lips parted. I drew in a deep breath and we both looked down. Patrice could tell I was close by the throbbing of my dick.

When I came, she even accelerated her pace. The pleasure was so great it was almost painful. I throbbed in her hand. We both watched as I spurted thick streams that fell onto the damp sand at our feet. They fell with a plop, gleaming white in the dim light.

When I was done and flaccid, Patrice released my dick and it hung limply. She held her hand in front of her face, seeing a little sperm stuck there. She locked her eyes to mine as she licked at it, smiling as she did so.

"I love this taste," she said, almost moaning.

I took that opportunity to slowly extricate my hand from her panties. I could feel her ample juices rubbing off on her lower stomach as I pulled my hand out of her clothes. Once my hand was free, I held her gaze as I sucked her juices from my middle finger. We watched each other eagerly, hungrily, as we tasted each other.

We could have stayed out there all night, just talking and kissing, but we both knew we'd need our sleep for the next day. Eventually, regrettably, we walked back to the camp. In the moonlight, we kissed one last time outside her tent. Then I watched my lovely girlfriend crawl back inside. She looked back at me through the bug screen and blew me a kiss, which I returned before heading back to my own tent on the other side of the camp. I smelled my hand just before I fell asleep with a smile on my face, and I dreamed of Patrice.

Morning arrived softly. I gradually became aware of the sound of someone preparing breakfast. I got up and went to see if I could help. Bill was the only one awake and he was glad for the help. I mixed pancake batter while he cooked as the sound of little sausages sizzling (and the smells of the food) started to rouse the others.

"When I first got up, there were two deer near the canoes," Brian told me.

"That's funny. I didn't see any down there earlier," I said, and immediately regretted my admission.

"What were you doing by the canoes?" he asked innocently.

"I had gotten up to go to the latrine," I lied.

"Uh-huh. The latrines are in the other direction," he said.

"Oh, Yeah, that's right. I forgot."

Bill smiled and looked back down at the pan as he said, "I won't tell."

Others were starting to crawl out of their tents. Movement at Patrice's tent caught my attention at once. She came right over and greeted me with a smile as bright as the early morning sun. When she reached for some coffee, she hugged me from behind. That felt so good that it took a physical effort not to sigh out loud.

We got all the campers up and fed them breakfast. By midmorning, we had everything packed up and we were back on the water. The rest of the trip went much as the day before. Patrice and I stayed close, flirting as much as we could. We stopped for lunch along the way again. As much as we tried to conceal our relationship from the kids, they had all caught on and were no longer teasing us about it. They had come to accept us as a couple. A couple—I liked the sound of that.

We spent a lot of time on the water but it was easy, flowing with the current. Brian assured me we'd get back in time. He did this every week, and even on most weekends, so he knew the area well. Sure enough, we came around a bend and saw the camp about an hour before dinner. Cheers rang out from the kids in the canoes as they recognized home. We unloaded the gear and herded the kids off to their bunkhouses for showers and clean clothes before dinner.

I looked for Patrice as soon as I entered the dining hall, finding her easily. She was waving to me, smiling broadly. It was lasagna night which was always a favorite with everyone. A hearty meal like that after two days of paddling and eating sandwiches—the camp food never smelled so good. We ate well, counselors and campers alike who had been on the trip.

During the evening announcements, Bill said that while we had been gone, Bunkhouse 3G—under the guidance of Abby—had won that day's cleanest bunkhouse contest. The prize that night was a second dessert of ice cream. Their table jumped up and cheered while the rest of the campers groaned in disappointment.

After dinner, Patrice stopped by my table and whispered in my ear.

"I need to talk to you. Meet me outside. I'm sending Abby with the kids back to the bunkhouse."

I nodded, smiling at the thought of plans for a clandestine meeting after lights out.

When my charges were finished eating and on their way with Jim, I found Patrice standing beneath a tree across the road. She was holding a plastic cup of ice cream.

"I wanted to share this with you," she said, putting a spoonful in my mouth.

"This is against the rules," I warned. "Your girls won it, not my boys," I said around a mouthful of ice cream.