Security Breach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,756 Followers

"Oh fuck!" he gave a loud groan as he pushed inside the gorgeous terrorist.

George reached up and placed his hands on Bronwyn's shoulders for extra leverage as he began to thrust his cock in and out of her. "This'll teach you to try and blow up my power plant," he grunted as he rammed his dick repeatedly into her. He grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged on it, causing her head to tilt back and her back to arch, pressing her buttocks back out towards him as he slammed against her.

"Oh yeah!" snorted George as he pistoned against the curvy brunette, admiring the quivers of her buttocks as he slammed against them. George let go of her hair and reached around her to grab her big tits, roughly squeezing them as he fucked the voluptuous terrorist.

George gave a final moan of pleasure and his hands clamped down hard on Bronwyn's perfect breasts. His back arched as his cock exploded up inside her, pumping her full of his sticky load.

"Oh yeah baby!" he gasped rolling his hips forward against her ass as his penis shuddered and spend itself.

George breathlessly pulled out of her giving her ass cheek a farewell slap as he stepped back a couple of steps.

"Now I'm satisfied!" he announced proudly as he glanced around at the three terrorists, all marked with his seed.

Bronwyn glared at him as he moved around to the front of the monitor she was cuffed to and took a seat. He tapped in the password and pulled up the security system, hitting the alarm button to summon the cops.

"So what is the damn password?" snapped Bronwyn bitterly.

"Password."

"Huh?" she replied in bewilderment.

"The password is password. It was the default one that came with the system, I thought it was kind of funny so never bothered changing it," George replied with a shrug. He briefly wondered if he should get back to Dr Lane and let her know the terrorists were taken care of. Perhaps if he pretended they were still at large he could trick her into a second blowjob...but then again he doubted he could get it up for a fifth time that day...or could he?

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,756 Followers