Seducing a Wealthy Snob Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Must be some contagious family failing," he mused to himself, but noted it for future reference.

"And my fourth command?"

Taking care that her daughter couldn't hear Frances whispered. "Well, Bob wasn't wildly excited but eventually agreed after I showed him some pictures. I go for a touch up tomorrow morning.

"Are you sure you want all the hair removed, not even a little triangle?"

"Brushes are for art, not for you to hide behind, Frances."

They both laughed. Kathy looked across smiling, although she didn't know the reason for the laughter. Mona Brown looked as though she had lost a winning Lotto ticket.

Jack was first at The Dog's Bollocks the following evening. There was no alcove free so he reserved one with the barmaid and took a table in the open area.

When Frances arrived her smile was radiant and glowing. Jack contrasted that with the pinched haughty look she had only a few weeks ago.

She didn't sit down straight away.

"Excuse me Jack, I'm overdressed." She went to the rest-room and removed her knickers.

Since they were last here Frances had given some thought as to why she was coming. Obviously it was crazy. She was taking a huge risk with her marriage, she was with a man 17 years younger who was dominating her in a way she could not have imagined herself agreeing to.

But there was absolutely no doubt in her mind. She was now more sexually excited just seeing Jack in class than she ever was in bed with her husband.

During the intervening days she had fantasized about Jack looking at her naked body, at feeling his intimate touch and most of all about her being made to do things she had always felt were taboo. She didn't know what they were, but that made it more exciting.

She had been a virgin when she married and had never had an affair. She supposed that her sex life had been exciting at some stage with her husband. She couldn't remember any such events and it certainly wasn't exciting now.

She had only ever come to orgasm by masturbation, never with her husband. But in the recent years even those events had become very infrequent.

Frances looked around. "Do you want me to lift my skirt out here?" she asked.

"Well, I'm sure all the male patrons would say yes. But your pussy is only for me."

A few minutes later their alcove was available. Frances needed no prompting to unbutton her blouse. Again she looked at him earnestly, but loved his expression of delight.

"I hope you will like my Brazilian, Master. I think it is beautiful, even if I am saying it myself."

She half stood up to lift the back of her skirt, then sat down right at the front of her seat and parted her legs. Then, with a look of pride mixed with anxiety, she moved her chair back and reclined.

Jack was in awe. The Brazilian was obviously the best that money could buy. Frances' puffy outer labia were displayed in perfection, her clitoral hood showed prominently.

"Show me your inner lips, my lovely Frances."

Carefully she spread her outer labia and the glistening thin, pink inner folds were opened for Jack's delight.

He took her hand.

"Frances, every new part of you seems to be more beautiful than I could imagine."

And he licked the fingers she had used to open her intimacies to him.

"And your taste is divine."

Luxuriating under his reverent gaze and beautiful words Frances relaxed, her eyes closed.

"Thank you Frances. Your body has just started on its long journey of being worshiped."

She made herself decent and they walked the five minutes to Jack's modest apartment. It was in an older building but Jack loved its high ceilings, wooden floors and enormous windows.

When they went inside Jack pointed to a floorboard just inside the entrance.

"Rule number six. When we are in here alone you must be completely naked past this point. No clothes, no jewelry."

"Yes, Master."

Frances took off her shoes, her remaining two garments and her enormous diamond engagement ring and wedding ring and gave them to Jack.

She was a little disappointed as he did not take her into his arms and make love to her.

"And no make-up. There's the bathroom."

Frances went and cleaned all the make-up from her face.

"Frances the real you is even more beautiful"

She was aware of his admiring, non-sexual gaze.

"Rule number seven. Language.

"This is not an upper class suburb. Here we do not make love, we fuck. Here this is not your vagina, this is your cunt." He gently stroked her pussy.

"And I do not have a penis, I have a cock."

"Frances, take off my clothes."

She did so, loving the sight and feel of his lean muscled body. Her hands drifted over his flat abs and hard pecs.

"Frances, kneel down and suck my cock."

Frances was doubly dismayed. First, this wasn't the collapsing into his arms for the passionate sex that she was craving. Second, she had always refused her husband's early requests for this and now he had given up asking.

"Jack, I have never wanted to do that. I have never done it."

"Kneel Frances. I will help you."

Fighting herself Frances did so.

"First, kiss my knob."

She did but it was just a fleeting peck.

"Explore with your tongue. The rim around my knob is beautifully sensitive, lick around there."

Frances was desperate to do things correctly and in her concentration, her revulsion reduced a little.

"Now the slit at the end and especially the rough skin just underneath."

Concentrating, Frances did so. Jack writhed and groaned in pleasure. Frances felt a little surge of pride that she had achieved this.

"Frances, you are doing so well. Now lick a lot of saliva onto my knob and put it in your mouth."

Frances' inhibitions were now being overcome by her desire to please Jack and also by straight out curiosity.

His knob was firm, but spongier than she expected. With it in her mouth she still used her tongue to pleasure him. She experimented over the areas he had talked about.

Again she was rewarded by his groans of delight and instinctively cupped his testicles in one hand, holding his shaft with the other.

"Facially fucking Frances, you are fantastic. Now suck. There are two rules on sucking. One, you can never suck too hard. Two, use variety."

By now she was an enthusiast. It had clicked in her mind. Not only was his cock there to give her pleasure, it was there so that she could give him pleasure. The more he groaned and writhed and stroked her hair and breasts, the keener she was to bring him delight.

Frances released almost all his knob from her mouth and kissed and sucked on the very tip, her tongue playing in his slit.

"Oh Frances, Frances, my face fucking Frances."

"Now go down the shaft as far as you can, but don't make yourself uncomfortable."

God, she wished her mouth was bigger. She loved this masculine intruder in it. She reveled

in the strength and size of his cock, her power over it, her delight in giving to this wonderful man.

Up and down, sucking hard, sucking gently, she could feel his excitement mounting.

At the start she had dreaded the prospect of his coming in her mouth, now she wanted nothing more.

Jack's groans grew deeper, he held her hair so tightly it would have hurt at any other time. His other hand squeezed her breast harshly.

With joy Frances felt his buttocks brace, his cock thrust further into her mouth, his load shoot into her throat. She sucked every drop.

"Just gently now, it's very sensitive. She squeezed the tube on the underside of his penis and swallowed all his come.

Afterwards Frances felt strange. God she had loved that, his size, his taste, his delight at her. But although he gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek, there was no passion, little affection even.

Instead he had asked her to get some wine from the fridge then to lie on the floor in front of him as he sat on the sofa.

Her feet were towards him and at his instruction her legs were parted and her knees raised opening all her genitals to his gaze. He had given her some cushions so she could sit up a little.

"Frances, you were magnificent, a wonderful oral lover," he said as he sipped some wine.

"Thank you Jack, it was so lovely to make you happy. I feel as though I have wasted the last 20 years."

"I think you will find that out in more ways than one," Jack said.

Now that she was relaxing mentally, she was enjoying her blatant exposure. She could tell he was worshiping her intimacy and her beauty. She felt more erotically feminine than ever before.

However her comfort was disturbed when she saw him frowning.

"Frances, it is time for discipline. There are two matters. At the pub the other time you did not agree immediately to come her tonight. This evening you protested initially about sucking my cock."

Frances started to feel nervous.

"You may leave now, or at any time, but if you do, you will never come back."

Her nervousness increased, but it was impossible for her to leave.

"In the kitchen in the second drawer there is a plastic spatula. Bring it to me then kneel on the floor.

As if in a hypnotic trance Frances went to the kitchen then knelt on the floor.

"Shoulders right on the floor."

"Knees together. Point your bum at the ceiling."

"I must be mad," thought Frances. "I'm one of society's movers and shakers, but I'm doing this in front of a bloody student."

"This will hurt."

THWACK. The spatula whacked onto her left buttock.

The pain was unbelievable. Frances heard herself shriek in agony. It was all she could do to stop sobbing. She felt humiliated mentally and physically.

Yet when he said "Come here Frances," she leaped into his arms and held him as tightly as a drowning woman would hold a life jacket.

Now she felt the joy of his kisses, of his tongue exploring her mouth, of his beautiful hands tenderly stroking her body. Tears of relief, of pain, of lust ran down her cheeks as he gently sucked her left nipple and massaged the welt on her bottom.

Frances parted her thighs as Jack's fingers moved to her pussy. She gasped as she felt him titillate her labia, she could not believe the sensation as his fingers aroused her clitoris.

"AAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," her orgasm caught her by surprise. Jack had hardly touched her yet she had lost control of her loins into writhing, bucking ecstasy.

Before she had recovered she was only vaguely aware of his fingers entering her vagina. She felt them explore her inner labia, her vaginal canal, her cervix and then move on the top of her canal just inside.

The sensation on her G spot was totally new to her, the excitement caused her to lose awareness of everything except these fabulous sensations. She felt a strange squirting from her vagina as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Frances was given no opportunity to recover. Gently Jack laid her on her back, a cushion under her head and another under her buttocks. His head was between her thighs before she realized what was happening. Another taboo. Her husband had never tried to do this and she certainly hadn't felt like asking.

Jack now had a finger in her vagina on that wonderful, wonderful G spot and she felt his lips sucking her clitoris.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck," Frances groaned as her pleasure mounted.

"Ah Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Oh my FUCKING CUNT."

His face moved up to her, kissing her, exciting her nipples with his fingers. Frances felt his cock enter. She had a desperate urgency to be filled by his masculinity and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Fuck me Master. Fuck me as hard as you can with your fucking great cock." And she felt his engorged member plunge into her cervix.

Frances thrust her hips up each time he drove into her, trying to take him deeper and deeper.

Then Jack's rhythm changed to a softer slower speed. Frances was momentarily frustrated because she wanted him hard and deep and strong.

But then she felt the pleasure mounting irresistibly from her G spot. Her orgasm was coming again. Vaguely she wondered if she was a slut to have lost all self control, to be surrendering herself to this cock and the delights of her own flesh.

She couldn't answer as yet another orgasm stopped all conscious thought of everything except her heaving loins.

Now she just surrendered her body to Jack as his pounding became more frenzied. She felt one of his fingers enter her anus, another old taboo now gone, but now she wished there were more.

She heard Jack grunt as he pounded. The base of his cock rubbing her clitoral hood and her ecstasy started to bloom again. Frances felt Jack's orgasmic final thrust into her and heard his animal grunt.

Her own orgasm seemed to burst all the way from her pubic bone, through her cervix to her anus.

Frances sat on the sofa with Jack lying his back, his head on her lap. She was leaning over as he gently sucked her nipples. She supported his head with one arm and fondled his scrotum and flaccid cock with her other hand.

Tears flowed down Frances' cheeks.

Tears because she loved the feeling of his lips on her nipples.

Tears because she lamented her lost years of barren sexuality.

Tears because she was afraid of this a new world she was now entering, where all her previous security would not exist.

Tears because because her body was still humming from her orgasms.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12