Seducing Her Daughter's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to tell you something," Mrs. Davidson said as she stood behind the shorter girl, the scent of her shampoo wafting up to greet her as she put her hands on the teen's soft round shoulders and squeezed lightly. "Something I would have loved to have been able to tell you back then."

"I used to be so jealous - silly for a middle aged woman to admit - but I used to envy Carly for having a friend like you sleeping over. I could hear the giggling sometimes and wished I was in here with you instead of my daughter," LIz sighed as she lightly kissed the top of Jordan's close-cropped black hair. "You were so sexy, and what made it special was you didn't even know it."

"Sexy?" Jordan repeated, her voice quivering like the hands that were holding her old shirt. "I didn't know I was, and nobody else did either as I recall."

"Carly did, I imagine," Liz said as she kissed the girl's hair again. "And as for me, I know I did, and never more than when I saw you wearing that shirt in the hall. The things that went through my mind - not only that night but a lot of nights since?"

"I'm upsetting you, aren't I?" Mrs. Davidson said when Jordan didn't answer and the hands holding her old shirt were now shaking almost violently. "That wasn't my intention. I just wanted you to know how I felt."

"I used to look out that window when you would be sitting on the patio sunning yourself," Jordan said with a catch in her voice while nodding towards the window in question. "Too embarrassed to tell you what I was doing as I looked. Couldn't believe anybody could be that beaut..."

The teen's voice stopped when her best friend's Mom's hands slid off her shoulders and down to her breasts while Liz kissed Jordan's bare neck, and even with the bulky blouse and the presence of a brassiere underneath the older woman could still feel Jordan's nipples sure as she kneaded the large globes.

"I want you honey," Liz was whispering but Jordan was already turning around, practically jumping on the blonde as she wrapped her arms around her best friend's mother and kissed her like she had wanted to do for a long time.

"My room," Elizabeth said when they seemed headed for Carly's old bed, because Jordan had memories there and Liz wanted them to make some of their own., so they bounced off the walls on the way around the corner and down to the master bedroom, hands and lips never breaking away.

"Look at me - I'm shaking," Mrs. Davidson told Jordan as she fumbled with the buttons on the teen's blouse until she finally undid them all, yanking the top from under the girl's shorts and pulling it open and then off, exposing a well worn bra that barely contained Jordan's breasts.

"I should be able to do this by now at my age," Liz quipped as she undid the books in the front of the heavy duty harness, and when the last hook came free Jordan's breasts lurched out, even larger and more full than Mrs. Davidson had fantasized they would be.

The willowy blonde's hands cupped the full globes whose nipples were deep crimson and large, moving the girl against the wall as she kneaded the pendulous pliant breasts before bowing down and sucking on first the left breast and then the right.

"Want to see you," Jordan whimpered as her hands went to the spaghetti straps of the older woman's skimpy top, peeling them off her slender shoulders and letting the top fall, exposing Mrs. Davidson's breasts which were but mere swells on her chest with pale and pink boyish nipples that the teen lurched forward the suck on as she worked the dress off.

Because Liz had wore nothing under the summer dress, after she stepped out of it she was naked, and she then set out to make the teen naked too. The girl's shorts came off easily, exposing a tiny tummy that Jordan's breasts nearly hid and a pair of pink panties that struggled to contain the black bush beneath it

"Feel how wet you made me," Liz whispered as she brought the girl's hands down and placed in on her mound, which had just a wisp of fine blonde hair around her sex.

"Omigod," Jordan gasped as she rubbed the wet fluff. "I am too."

"Want to see - want to see all of you," Liz exclaimed as she moved Jordan over to the bed, a bed that she had made with fresh sheets that morning and had turned down with hope, and now the slightly plump teen was easing down into the soft scented sheets.

LIz took the elastic of Jordan's panties in hand and eased them down her full thighs, exposing a wide and dense triangle of jet black hair that hid her sex. The long and lean blonde climbed onto the bed, straddling the chunky teen's legs as she knee-walked up until her blonde fluff was sliding into Jordan's dense thicket, causing both of them to gasp as Liz gently rocked into the girl.

"Feels so nice," Mrs. Davidson sighed as she reached down and grabbed the teen's breasts for balance, kneading the soft flesh before straightening up.

"Yes," Jordan hissed as she lifted her bottom up for harder contact.

"Mmm... I feel like a boy compared to you," the older woman said softly as her squeezed her own breasts in time with the pussy grinding.

Jordan shook her head violently while reaching up to put her hands over Mrs. Davidson's, and the blonde moved her hands and then clasped them over Jordan's, imploring her to squeeze the tiny buds harder.

"Omigod... gonna cum," Liz yelped as the highly inflamed divorcee's body began to convulse while her orgasm came roaring up through her with little warning, and she could feel herself gushing all over Jordan's pussy as she came hard, collapsing on top of the stunned girl and smothering her with kisses when the orgasm finally ended.

"That was so good Jordan... so good,"the usually prim and proper blonde babbled, her flawless face flushed and her hair a mess, and Liz scrambled down the chubby girl's body, kissing everything along the way until she reached the delta, parted the fleshy thighs and inhaling.

Jordan's hairy pussy was soggy with her friend's Mom's juices as Liz raked her hand through the thicket before burying her face into the bush, the moist pubic hair surrounding her face as her tongue effortlessly found the opening. It had been a while since the older woman had done this but Mrs. Davidson discovered it was like riding a bike as she gripped Jordan's full hips while pushing her face into the warm wet crevice and tonguing madly.

Glancing up through the black curls Liz so Jordan squeezing her own breasts, fingering the pliant globes which even on her back were so marvelously prominent, and the sight only drove the middle aged woman more crazy. Mrs. Davidson was pushing them both up the bed a bit as she devoured the teen's sex like an animal. Even the snorting sounds Liz was making were feral - so unladylike yet so real - and the howls Jordan made as she came were even loud to the divorcee with her ears crushed by the girl's thighs.

Liz Davidson didn't move after Jordan's body finally stopped convulsing, keeping her face between the girl's legs and enjoying the soggy delta for quite a while before finally inching up beside Jordan whose chest was still heaving as a result of her orgasm.

"I wish I had a camera," Jordan opined when she glanced over at Liz who was propped up on her elbow facing her.

"I know I must be a mess," Mrs. Davidson admitted.

"You never looked prettier," Jordan suggested while working her hand up and pushing some of the wet blonde locks away, even pulling a soggy black hair that was clinging to the reddened cheek, making them both giggle. "I just don't even want to wake up from this dream."

LIz leaned down and kissed the greek girl's full lips softly, letting her hand caress Jordan's breast and savoring the moment while admitting, "I can do better than that. Rusty I guess."

"That's scary," Jordan told Mrs. Davidson, who was playfully exploring the teen's lush body, making Jordan blush when her long manicured fingers began toying with the thick tuft of hair under the teen's arm that Liz exposed by lifting her hand up towards the headboard. "Omigod. I know I'm a bear."

"Sssh... don't be silly. This is so sexy to me," Liz confessed. "Always had a weakness for furry girls."

"Well that's me I guess," Jordan agreed while resigning herself to watching Liz play.

"Do you have plans for the rest of the day?" Liz asked. "If not, I could make us dinner."

"Okay, but on one condition - you don't put any clothes on," Jordan insisted. "I want to enjoy looking at your body all day."

"I guess. I just won't fry bacon," Mrs. Davidson noted. "But you can't get dressed either, at least until you have to go home. If you have to go home that is."

"You mean stay overnight?" Jordan blurted out, and as Liz nodded Jordan jumped up and scurried to the kitchen, returning with her phone in hand finishing up a message to her mother. "There."

"I thought that night in the hall you looked perfect, but I think you look even better like this," Liz suggested as the naked teen set her phone down and climbed into bed, her pendulous breasts swaying under her as she rejoined her best friend's Mom in bed.

***

"What happens when Carly comes home?" Jordan was asking Liz Davidson a couple of months later as she moved her clothing and some of her belongings into the unused guest room of the Davidson residence.

"That's why we're putting your things in here instead of her bedroom," Liz told her lover and now roommate. "We'll figure the rest of it out when and if she comes home."

"Jordan!" Liz whined as she held up a very worn out bra of the teen for inspection. "This is hideous. Not only are most of your bras too small, but they aren't flattering at all. What we're going to do later is go to this nice foundations shop in town and get you fitted for something that doesn't strangle you."

"I can't have you buying me stuff - plus paying for college too," Jordan complained. "I feel like a mooch."

"First of all, I'm just putting the money up for your schooling. You're going to pay me back. Second of all, I know the woman who owns this shop we're going to. I want her to fit you so I can show you off," Liz declared, kissing the teen and squeezing her lush breasts through her shirt before waving at the guest room furnishings. "And just remember, we're moving your things in her. You know where you're going to be sleeping."

"I was wondering about that," Jordan purred as they hugged. "Problem is, we don't usually sleep very much in your bed."

"Don't worry, you'll get tired of me in time. That or find some hottie in school," Liz told Jordan. "I'm prepared, don't worry about that. Let me just enjoy you while I can."

"Why would I look for anyone else?" Jordan asked as she squeezed her best friend's mother's butt as they embraced. "I'm where I always wanted to be."

****

Thank you for reading.

12