Seducing My Married Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two fucking hours of munching on you and you're still not satisfied?" I playfully asked her.

"What can I say? I'm insatiable," Paige replied.

I silenced her as our lips met in a deep kiss. Two of my fingers slipped into Paige's twat as she moaned into my mouth. Her body was pressed tight against mine, and as Paige began to slowly move her hips, I felt my nipples brushing against the skin of her larger breasts.

Paige slowly kissed me, gently caressing my cheek as she did so. My eyes began to feel heavy, and I slowly drifted off to sleep, Paige's warm body lying on top of mine, with my fingers still in her pussy.

*********

I woke up early the next morning. Paige had evidently wrapped me in a blanket, and I felt coddled in warmth.

She was kneeling on the floor by the edge of the couch. Her head was slightly tilted and her hand was gently running through my hair.

"How long have you been there?" I quietly asked.

"A while," she responded. "The baby woke me up a few times, and I didn't want to disturb you by lying back down. Besides, you look so pretty when you sleep."

I grinned. "I hope you don't mean that in a creepy way."

Paige cracked a smile as well. "Of course not."

I realized that my fingers felt a little sticky. "Did you cum again?"

"Yeah," Paige sheepishly admitted. Ground my hips on your fingers until I came... twice."

I couldn't help but admire her sexual appetite. I took a moment to admire her beautiful face and take in every curve and feature of her smooth skin.

"So what now?" she asked. "I'm not a lesbian and there's no way we can continue this without someone finding out."

I nodded my head in reluctant agreement. "Sadly, I think you're right. You go back to living your happily married life, and I go back to my own stressful one. We carry on like normal."

"You're not going to tell anyone, right?"

"Of course. This stays just between us. You sure you don't ever want to do this again though?"

Paige smiled. "Chris will be home soon. You had better leave," she said, not answering my question.

"I can send you all of the panties I've cum in at the end of every week," I suggested, continuing on with my earlier topic.

"I'd very much like that," Paige replied. "And Riley, just for the record, you eat pussy better than Chris."

I laughed. I stood up off the couch and got dressed into my stained dress. Paige and I exchanged quick goodbyes (which included some ass-grabbing), and I drove off, the memory of our secret encounter mine and hers alone to keep.

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors; my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.