Seducing My Mother-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my bottle of oil and lowered it into the water. It wouldn't take long to warm, but in the meantime, I wanted to get back to my massage. I had an idea of how to push things further while still being casual about it.

"Do you think I might be able sit on the couch underneath your legs? My knees are kind of sore now and need a break. It'll give me a chance to focus on your calves too."

"Yeah, that should be fine," Martha said, never taking her eyes from the TV.

"Okay, bear with me one second as I scootch in," I said, lifting her feet up as I swiveled my body onto the couch underneath them. The motion pushed her towel up slightly, so now it only came to the top of her knee. It was time for the next part of my plan.

I took some more oil from the bottle--it was already warmer--and began to rub it on Martha's calves. I made gentle rubbing motions at first, but once her skin was thoroughly oiled, I began to dig in with my thumbs.

"Oh, Scott, you were right. That oil feels heavenly."

"Told you," I said, pleased with myself.

I continued my work on her calves, but it wasn't long before I decided to push my luck again. I worked my way up her leg, to the top of her calves... and then I kept going. I pressed my fingers under the towel, now reaching the bottom of her thighs. I only stayed there for a moment before retreating downward again, testing Martha's boundaries. She didn't react.

Taking that as a sign I could keep going, I made my way back up again. I reached the same point on her thighs, but this time I didn't retreat. I began to explore the bottom of her thighs with my fingers, first running along outside them, and then inwards. I couldn't believe how soft she felt. Unfortunately, the towel prevented me from reaching further, as it was wrapped too tightly around her body.

I was at an impasse. My ability to claim innocence was almost gone. I would have to either give up or keep pushing and risk it all. Unfortunately for me, my penis was now thinking more than my head. I was ready to go all-in, no matter the consequences.

"Martha, I'd like to keep massaging your legs, but the towel is in the way. Would you feel comfortable taking it off? No worries if not, but figured I'd ask. You can keep your underwear on, of course." I said, trying to sound casual.

"Oh," Martha looked over her shoulder at me. "I wasn't prepared for this. I'm actually not wearing any underwear. I took it off with my bra earlier... didn't want to risk any oil getting on it."

Of all the responses I expected, it wasn't that. "Huh. Well, I hate to leave a job half-done. Besides, you're basically just an older version of Christina, right? So, it's not like I'd see anything I haven't seen before."

"I mean, that's true, but I still feel like a son-in-law shouldn't see his mother-in-law like that. I appreciate your offer, but maybe we should stop and just watch the movie."

Shit. I overreached. I knew that this was probably the end, but I wasn't quite ready to give up. I made one last desperate gamble. "It's your call, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal. Nakedness is natural, right? People get naked for massages all the time. But maybe your generation just isn't as comfortable with nudity as mine is."

Martha considered this. After a moment, she sighed. "Okay, fine, Scott. You have a point. I probably am making a bigger deal of it than it needs to be. I trust you, and as you say, it is just a massage. Maybe it is a generational thing, but I think maybe I'm just shy too."

I couldn't believe that worked. Time to play dumb now. "Nothing wrong with being shy. Like I said, it's up to you, but if you're really okay with it, I do think it'll make the massage better."

"No, it's fine. Go for it. But no comments about my old body underneath, you hear me? I'm sensitive."

Martha lifted her body up slightly, allowing me to reach the loose end of the towel underneath her. I pulled on it and unwrapped it from her body a couple times before it became loose enough to slide off completely. And just like that, I had my mother-in-law totally naked in front of me.

Martha's ass was not as firm as my wife's was, but it was still shapely and attractive. Unfortunately, her thighs were pressed together too tightly for me to see her pussy, but I felt like I had no room to complain considering how close we'd come to stopping. I debated complimenting her figure, but decided I'd pushed my luck enough for the moment.

Careful not to let the moment slip by, I added more oil to Martha's now bare thighs and began to rub it in. They felt as good to touch as I had imagined they would, supple and warm. My heart was pounding in my chest, and the more I thought about my situation, the hornier I became. I was alone with my naked mother-in-law, my hands had free reign over her body, and if her legs spread just a bit, I'd be able to reach her most intimate parts.

Still, I knew the situation was delicate. I'd come close to overplaying my hand just a minute ago--if I moved too quickly now, it could all be over.

And, so, I took my time. I caressed Martha's thighs gently, careful to avoid reaching too far inside. I even ran my hands back down to her calves and feet and gave them some attention again. Once I felt like enough time had passed, though, I got bolder. I ran my hands upwards again, this time tracing the inside of Martha's legs. I parted her legs just slightly as I rose, before stopping and tracing back down. Martha never said anything, so I repeated this a few times. Eventually her legs opened just enough that I could see all the way up.

Her pussy was barely visible, but it was there. My original plan was to keep rubbing further and further up until I reached it with my hands, but now that it was within sight, I lost all patience. I was making my move now.

"Hey, Martha. I noticed I'm getting oil on my clothes. Would it be okay if I took them off? You're already naked yourself, so I didn't think it would be a big deal."

I knew how see-through my excuse was, but I didn't care. I was going for it.

"Huh? Oh, sure, whatever you need, Scott." Martha responded. I don't know if she even really heard me as she seemed engrossed in the movie again, but permission was permission.

I moved Martha's legs off me as I stood from the couch. I pulled my shirt off first, followed by my pants and boxers. I was fully erect at this point, but Martha never looked back at me, so I doubt she even noticed. I moved back to the couch, but instead of getting under Martha's legs, I kneeled in the open spot between her calves. My cock was now aligned with her pussy, even if it was several inches above it.

I took the oil bottle one last time as I poured some onto Martha, just above her ass, and then some onto my cock for good measure. I stroked myself a few times, making sure I was well lubricated, before I reached for the oil on Martha's back.

I gave a few cursory rubs along her back and then moved my hands to her ass. I kneaded her cheeks gently for a bit, then spread them so that the oil pooling in her crack ran downwards. I knew Martha had to feel the warm oil slide down her taint to her pussy, but she didn't say anything. That was the last sign I needed.

I started to lean down over Martha, but then I realized the angle was all wrong. My cock wouldn't be able to reach her pussy with her laying flat on the couch like that. I needed her to lift her body. But how? Even right here on the verge of fulfilling my fantasy, I was afraid of being too direct. If only there was a way to ask her innocently...

"Hey, Martha, I want to try something I saw on a massage video once. I'm going to press down on your glutes, and I want you to resist me and push upwards. This is supposed to help your spinal alignment," I said, hoping I sounded believable.

"Oh, okay." Martha said, still not taking her eyes from the movie.

With that final go-ahead, I leaned my weight over Martha's ass and pressed down slightly. Martha dutifully pressed back, so that her ass lifted off the couch, pussy now fully visible. I mentally drew a line from my cock to it. Yes, that would work, I thought.

"Good, let's do it again." I said, briefly lifting off and letting her sink down before I returned my pressure. She pressed up again, and this time I was ready. I arched my back and pushed my hips forward, bringing my cock against her. My aim was good--the head of my cock touched her lips.

Before Martha had a chance to react, I continued to press forward with my cock, spreading her lips open with it. The head of my cock was well-lubricated, and when it encountered her opening, it slipped inside with minimal resistance.

"Oh, Scott! What are you doing?" Martha said, looking back at me as if realizing for the first time what I'd been up to.

"Giving you a massage, Martha," I said softly, as if it was obvious. "The deeper-tissue kind." I moved my hands underneath her hips, pulling them to me.

"Scott, this isn't just a massage. We can't be doing this." Martha said, but she didn't resist me as I pressed further into her. I couldn't believe how good her pussy felt.

"But we already are doing this. And it feels good, doesn't it? I know it's been a while since you've been with Rick. Don't you miss it?" I reasoned, as I finished sliding the rest of my length into her. My hips now pressed against her ass cheeks. She was so warm and velvety.

"Ohhhh, Scott. I do miss it," Martha admitted, sighing with pleasure as I filled her up. "But I shouldn't be doing it with you. You're married to my daughter."

"And I love Christina very much. I just want to make sure you're taken care of too," I said, as I withdrew slightly before gently pushing forward again, eliciting another soft moan from Martha.

"Oh, Scott... You don't know how badly I want this, but it's still not right. We really should stop."

"What's not right is you having to go the rest of your life feeling unwanted. If Rick won't step up, then I will."

Martha sat silently for a second as I continued to slowly move inside her. "Okay."

"Okay?" I repeated, waiting for her to finish her thought.

"Okay, Scott. You're right. I want to feel wanted again. But this has to stay between us, okay? Not a word to Christina or Rick."

"Of course, Martha." I said, as I pushed forward again, putting as much of myself inside her as I could.

Martha shifted her knees forward, spreading her legs further apart and pushing herself back against me.

"Scott, I've needed this for so long. Please, give it to me."

I didn't need the extra encouragement. I gripped Martha's hips as I slowly began to increase my pace. Her pussy held me tightly, but with my cock covered in massage oil, I slid in and out of her easily. As my pace increased, her butt cheeks began to ripple with each thrust, turning me on even more.

I watched as pleasure washed over Martha's face. Her eyes were closed, mouth open, breath shallow and fast. I'd never seen my mother-in-law so obviously horny; knowing that I was responsible pushed me close to the edge.

Realizing my climax was rapidly approaching, I yanked my hips backwards, pulling out of Martha completely. No. I'd worked too hard for this to be over with so fast. I wasn't ready to be done.

Martha looked back at me, concerned. "Everything okay?"

"Everything's great," I reassured her. "Just was getting close to finishing earlier than I wanted. You were too hot for me to handle, I guess. Sorry to interrupt the rhythm."

"Oh, Scott, don't apologize. That's really flattering to hear when you're over fifty."

"In that case, you're welcome." I said, falling back onto the couch seat. I needed a chance to cool off, but I still wanted to keep the moment fresh. "Martha, while I give myself a break, would you mind flipping over for me?"

"Not at all. Gives me an excuse to look at you," she said, as she turned herself over, giving me a full-frontal view of her body.

My first impression was that Martha had no right to look that good at fifty. Her breasts sagged a bit, but they still held their form and were easily a couple of handfuls each. Her belly definitely was a mom belly, which I'm not normally into, but it fit her very well to the point that I even found it attractive. Her legs, though... the part of her body that started my entire infatuation... were incredibly sexy. I wondered what they'd feel like wrapped around me.

"Martha... excuse my language, but you're fucking hot."

"You look amazing yourself," Martha replied as she traced my body with her eyes. I saw her eyes flicker down towards my cock. "Christina told me you were big, but I didn't realize just how big she meant. I could feel you stretching me out, but I thought maybe my vagina had forgotten how to expand. I can't believe you fit."

"Good thing I covered it in oil first, I guess?" I shrugged.

"Yes. You would have had a harder time otherwise." Martha said. She looked back into my eyes. "Do you mind if I play with myself? I know you need a break, but my furnace is going full blast."

"Not at all. I shouldn't need too long."

Without breaking eye contact, Martha brought her hand to her clit and began to rub it. She bit her lip seductively, spreading her legs wide open and giving me full view of her pussy. I was surprised to see how well she'd kept herself trimmed, but I did notice that she had as many gray hairs as brown ones. Maybe it was just my hormones talking, but that made her even hotter to me--she was the older woman I had no business being attracted to, but nonetheless was.

After she'd pleasured herself a while, Martha's breathing became shallow again and she tilted her head backwards against the couch's armrest. I took this as a sign, and I decided that I'd given myself as much of a break as I needed.

I pulled myself forward between Martha's legs and leaned over her body. My cock pressed against her belly as I lowered myself down for a kiss. Martha accepted it hungrily, her lips soft and full, eagerly pressing against mine. I began to work in my tongue, and she returned the favor. I couldn't believe that my demure mother-in-law and this uninhibitedly sensual woman were the same person. It was night and day.

Leaving one hand to play with herself, Martha used her free hand to grab the back of my head and pull me more deeply into our kiss. Her fingers intertwined in my hair, as our tongues dueled. Suddenly, she broke our kiss off, biting my lip gently as she pulled back.

"Scott, I need you to make love to me."

I looked down at my cock which was leaking pre-cum into her belly. Hoping it was still lubricated enough, I took it in my hand and brought it back down to her pussy. Martha moved her hand, allowing me better access, as I pressed into her. My tip found her opening, and I let myself fall forward, stretching her walls with my girth. Martha wrapped her legs around me and held my body tightly against hers. I gave her one last passionate kiss, before I rose and began to rock my hips.

I could tell Martha was already plenty fired up, so I didn't waste much time taking it slow. I quickly picked up my speed and let Martha guide me with her legs into a fast rhythm. As I pounded into her, I saw her body begin to tense, telling me she was close. Without breaking my pace, I leaned down and gently flicked my tongue over her nipples, one at a time, before gently nibbling them with my teeth.

"Oh, Scott! You're gonna make me cum!" Martha said breathlessly. Her body began to tremble.

I was close as well, and hearing Martha say my name sent me over the edge. I plunged as deep into her as I could, as my cock began spurting its seed against her cervix. Martha climaxed right after, her legs desperately trying to pull me in even deeper as her whole body shuddered. Waves of pleasure rolled over me as I felt her vagina squeeze my cock; her muscles contracting involuntarily.

We lay like that for a few seconds, my dick still inside her, as we caught our breaths. Martha reached up and touched my face with her hands.

"Scott, dear, that was incredible."

"You were the incredible one, Martha. I had no idea you could be so hot."

"That's what happens when you go so long without sex. Thank you." Martha smiled as she kissed me.

I stared into her eyes for a few moments, as I stroked her hair with my fingers. We weren't just mother-in-law and son-in-law anymore. We were lovers.

Unfortunately, I knew the moment wouldn't last forever. With a heavy sigh, I sat backwards, my now-limp cock falling out of Martha, covered in oil and semen. "I guess we should get this cleaned up before Rick or Christina get back."

Martha sat up, her mom-mode already coming back into play. "Yes. If you take care of these towels, I'll go shower and get all this oil off of me. You probably should shower too--you've gotten plenty on yourself as well. Can't leave any evidence behind."

We got to work, as I cleaned the area and started the towels in the laundry. By the time I'd cleaned the couch and living room, Martha was already in the guest shower. For a brief moment, I considered joining her, but decided I needed time alone to process what had just happened between us. I opted for my own shower instead.

After I finished, I dressed and headed back downstairs. Martha was also fully dressed in her unflattering mom clothes, resting on the couch as if nothing had happened.

"Well, want to restart the movie where we left off?" Martha said cheerfully, patting the cushion next to her.

"Uhh, sure." I said uncertainly. Were we just going to pretend like we hadn't made love?

"Good. I'd enjoy your company," she said as I sat down next to her. She restarted the movie about halfway through. "Also, I hope you didn't put that massage oil too far away."

"What? Why?"

"We might need it tomorrow if we get a chance to do this again."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was Martha really saying....

"Again?" I asked, the incredulity clear in my voice.

"Of course. You didn't think you could give me my first taste of cock in ten years and think that would be it, did you?"

"Uhhh, I guess I didn't think of it like that."

"Well, you should have. You can't back out now. You were the one who promised you'd help me feel wanted again, remember?"

"I mean, you don't have to twist my arm, but what about Rick and Christina? They'll be here."

"Guess we'll just have to be careful. I hope you're an early riser tomorrow morning," Martha said, winking at me. She continued, "You know, I think it'll be nice when we move out here. Just think how much time I'll get to spend with my favorite son-in-law."

"Fuck, Martha. Don't threaten me with a good time like that," I teased. Martha grinned back as I pulled her into a side hug. I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips before easing her head onto my lap.

We watched the movie.

12