Seducing The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James inhaled deeply and his lungs filled with the smell of her pussy. Julie instructed him to keep taking deep breaths. James breathed in again and again while Julie talked.

"That's right slave. Smell me. Smell how excited I am to be in control of you. Can you feel the wetness from my pussy? I am so hot from seeing you squirm beneath my paddle and kneel at my feet. This is what I get off on slave."

Julie stood up and giggled. It wasn't a silly girly giggle. It was a short whispery giggle. The kind of giggle that conveyed a sense of triumph. Triumph that she was in control now. Julie slowly circled her prize, watching him inhale the smell of her arousal. Each breath took him deeper into submission. Each breath strengthened the desire in him to server her and worship her.

"Since we've already established that you are my student, it's only appropriate for me to lay out some expectations and give a homework assignment, wouldn't you agree?"

James could do nothing but agree. "Yes Mistress." He opened his eyes and returned to a normal breathing state. Through the black satin panties, he watched Julie reach into her leather case and pull out a small electronic recorder.

She showed the recorder to him and explained, "Since you can not take notes in your submissive position, I am going to record everything for you so that you don't miss anything. After each statement I make you will agree with me by saying 'yes Mistress Julie, I will do as you say.' Got it?"

"Yes Mistress Julie."

"Good. Let's get started." Julie started the recorded. "Today is April 16, 2008. I am Mistress Julie Barnes. State your full name slave,"

Julie held the recorder in front of James. "Dr. James Jenson," he announced.

Julie slowly circled James, talking into the recorder like she was dictating a speech. "From now until the end of the semester you are my slave. You belong to me, I own you."

"Yes Mistress Julie, I will do as you say."

"You exist to serve me. You exist for my pleasure. You will always strive to satisfy and worship me. My pleasure and satisfaction is what is most important to you."

"Yes Mistress Julie, I will do as you say."

Julie clicked off the recorder. She squatted down in front of James, grasped his hard cock, and slowly stroked it up and down. Pre-cum was oozing out the tip. She squeezed the tip of his cock, causing more pre-cum to ooze out, which she massaged over his cock head. "Mmmm. This is nice James. I like that you are excited by all this. Tell me something. How often do you masturbate?"

James could hardly concentrate with Julie's soft hands teasing his cock. He was already aroused from the sheer kinkiness of the entire situation. Now her stroking was taking him to the edge. He managed to pull his thoughts together enough to mumble, "Not too often."

Julie slapped his face, startling him. "Do you think I'm stupid? Let me re-phrase the question to help you answer honestly. "How many times a week do you masturbate?"

James was stunned by her sudden reaction. He was in no position to argue. "Ah, three or four times a week I guess."

"That's more like it. Don't lie to me again slave." Julie stared into her slave's eyes with a cruel and devious smile. She clicked on the recorder. "You will no longer masturbate to orgasm without my permission. I control when and how you orgasm."

She paused and waited for his reply. James looked down. "Yes Mistress Julie, I will do as you say."

Satisfied, she stood up and continued circling him slowly why she talked. "You will be disciplined on a regular basis so that you can learn to serve me properly. If you disobey me you will be punished in anyway I see fit."

"Yes Mistress Julie, I will do as you say."

"That's good for now slave. Now it's time for your homework. First I want you to listen to the recording at home and type everything I said word for word. Put the word 'slave' everywhere that I referred to you and put 'Mistress Julie' everywhere that I referred to me so that you end up with a contract between you and me. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"At the bottom draw two signature lines. Under the first line write Mistress Julie Barnes and under the second line write Slave James Jensen. I will stop by your office at 8:00 tomorrow morning to pick it up."

Julie moved behind his desk and sat down. She placed the recorder on the desk in front of her. Using one of his pens she began writing on a memo pad. As she wrote she continued. "Assignment number two is to take my panties home, wrap them around your cock and masturbate with them. You've got a perverted little mine so I'm sure you're going to love this assignment. While you stroke your cock with my used panties, read the contract out loud to yourself and imagine worshipping me. When you are finished reading the contract you may cum into my panties. Bring the panties in tomorrow as proof of your obedience."

"Yes Mistress. I will do as you say."

Mistress Julie stood up from the desk and announced. "That will be all for now slave. I left a note on your desk with some additional information. Chow!" Julie walked out of his office without waiting for a response and without closing the door behind her. James kneeled stunned for a second or two. Her panties still covered his face and his cock still bobbed in front of him hard as a rock. He snapped out of his daze and quickly crawled to the door on his knees and closed the office door.

James was fully aroused from the strange ordeal and he felt like masturbating right in his office. He stroked his cock a few times and then remembered how Julie warned him about not masturbating without her permission. He was a bit nervous about how she would punish him if she caught him disobeying her orders and so he decided not to take any chances.

James read the note on the desk. She had set up an e-mail account for him and she noted the he would receive the recording via e-mail that night. James chuckled as he read the user name she had set up for him. It was 'Julies_slave23.' He wondered whether the 23 was an arbitrary number or if he was really slave number twenty-three.

James hurried home and immediately checked his new e-mail account. He was disappointed to find an empty inbox. He figured the sooner he got started with the assignment, the sooner he could relieve his aching cock. He made himself dinner and then checked again after dinner. This time there was a message from Julie. His cock stirred in his pants just from seeing her name in his inbox. Her e-mail was short and to the point. 'Here is the file slave. You know what to do. Have fun."

James played the audio file once just to hear it. His cock was hard and dripping halfway into it. Hearing Mistress Julie's seductive and controlling voice drove him wild. He still couldn't believe what had happened. Part of him was ashamed and humiliated from letting a young student take control of him. His pride and male ego took a big hit. However, the submissive feelings he experienced were unlike anything he felt before. She had taken him to a strange and exciting level of erotica. His shame and humiliation were mixed with potent bursts of excitement and euphoria over being controlled by such a hot and sexy co-ed.

Since he was not great at typing, he had to play the recording over and over again. This was all part of Julie's brilliant plan. Hearing her orders over and over again had a brainwashing effect on James. By the time he was finished writing the document, James was thrilled to be Miss Julie's slave. James could not help but stroke his cock while he listened to her commanding voice. He could not wait to cum. When the final spell check was run, he wrapped her satin panties around his cock. As instructed he read the contract out loud while he rubbed the smooth panties over his cock.

It was easy for him to imagine worshipping her. He imagined kissing her feet and worshipping her pussy with his tongue. He even imagined her spanking and punishing him for being a naughty boy. He became lost in these fantasies while he stroked his cock and humped her pretty panties. Soon his cock swelled in his hands and he filled her panties with his hot cum.

CHAPTER 2: BREAKING DOWN JAMES

True to her word, at 8:00 am Julie showed up at James's office. She walked in unannounced and closed the door behind her. Before James could acknowledge her presence, she pointed to the floor in front of her and ordered, "Front and center slave!"

In that short instance, feelings of submissiveness flooded James. It wasn't just her commanding order or the finger pointing to the floor that stirred up these emotions. Everything about her presence affected James. Thousands of micro signals flowed from Mistress Julie to James in a matter of seconds. All the signals formed a commanding presence and a dominate aura around Julie. Some were obvious, like the hair pulled back severely and the pinstriped sport coat and skirt. Some were on a subconscious level. James mind could not register that her eyebrows had a certain commanding angle, her rigid posture, her eyes peering into his soul, or even the tenseness in her muscles.

James stood up and moved around his desk.. Mistress Julie was inpatient. "Hurry slave. I don't have all morning."

James stood in front of Julie with his hands at his sides and his eyes cast downward. He felt a bit awkward and very submissive in front of his student. His cock was starting to swell with excitement. James was embarrassed at his arousal. He tried to keep his cock from growing erect.

Julie had other plans in mind. "James, since you are now my slave. You need to learn a few commands. I expect you to carry out my commands immediately and without hesitation. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress Julie."

"Good. The first command you must learn is 'Present Yourself.' When I say present yourself, you will drop your pants and stroke your cock until you reach a full erection. Once you have a full erection, you will place your hands behind you head and await further orders."

James had little time to process what Julie was saying. As soon as she finished explaining the command, she looked straight at James and firmly said, "Present yourself."

James did not want to start the day off on Julie's bad side so he immediately dropped his pants and grasped his growing cock. After about 30 seconds of stroking it was fully erect in his hands. James put his hands behind his head and stood with his cock sticking straight out. Julie tugged it a few times, sending chills up James spine.

"Is that the hardest you can get it," asked Julie in an amusing tone.

James blushed at the subtle insult. "Yes Mistress."

She gave his cock one final tug and then went on to the next command. "When I say 'Assume your position' you will kneel before me with your hands behind your head and eyes down." Julie walked behind her slave, sat on the front of his desk and ordered him to face her. Then she gave the command. "Assume your position!"

Immediately James got into position. Julie smiled. She was pleased with his obedience. "Very good slave. Now kiss the tip of my shoes and thank me for teaching you these commands.

James bent forward and kissed each toe. "Thank you for teaching me your commands Mistress Julie."

Julie's pussy was beginning to moisten and heat up as she watched the pathetic display before her. The prestigious Dr. Jensen was under her control and groveling at her feet. She loved every minute of it. Julie moved around the desk and sat in the chair. "Where is your assignment slave?"

"The contract is in the red folder on my desk and your panties are in my briefcase."

"I don't need to see your nasty cum in my panties slave. I know you're a pervert and so I know you jerked off in them. Take them home tonight and hand wash them in cold water. Do you have soap for delicate fabrics?"

"No Mistress."

"Then go buy some. My intimates must be treated with extra care. Wash them, hang them to dry, and bring them to me nice and clean tomorrow."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now let's see how you did with our contract."

James remained kneeling in front of his desk while Mistress Julie red through the contract. She used a red pen to mark up the document with changes that she wanted incorporated into the wording. When she was done, she stood up and walked toward the door without even glancing at James. As she walked she said, "Update the document with my changes and bring two signed copies to class this afternoon." Julie did not wait for a response from James. She left his office closing the door behind her.

As soon as the door shut behind him, James stood up and looked at his watch. His 8:30 class was just about to start. He pushed the contract under a pile of papers and rushed to class, still half aroused.

The few students who were awake and attentive for Dr. Jensen's early morning class may have noticed something a little different about their professor. He was not quite as polished and organized in the delivery of his lecture. His mind was definitely adrift. The brief meeting with Mistress Julie had a compounding affect on his whole day. His arousal lingered throughout the day, making it hard for him to concentrate. As he got into his groove during class he did alright but the minute there was down time his thoughts went right to his beautiful Mistress.

Even as he stood at the urinal in the men's bathroom, his mind wandered causing his cock to grow in his hands as he relieved himself. James could not believe the effect Mistress Julie had on him.

At lunch time he updated the contract with Miss Julie's edits. She had added a section indicating that he was free to date other women while serving her as long as he notified her in advance and provided her with all the details of the date. James was not concerned about the new rule. He was so busy with work that he rarely had time for dates.

The remaining changes from Miss Julie were small grammar and punctuation changes. She also added roman numerals at the beginning of each paragraph so that it looked like a formal contract. James read through the contract one last time. His hand rubbed his cock through his trousers as he read the words that would officially put him into servitude with his student, Julie Barnes.

He knew it was wrong to be involved with a student. It would certainly destroy his career if he got caught. Then again he also realized Julie had plenty of evidence to destroy his reputation. At first he was resentful of this. His ego had a hard time accepting the fact that a young girl outsmarted him and was using him. However, after the initial shock of his first meeting with her, he was accepting the fact that she held all the cards and there was nothing he could do about it.

Accepting the inevitable allowed him to relax and see the positive side of the situation. Julie was a hot young student. The situation was like a fantasy come true. The domination part was new to James, but he was finding it thrilling to submit to Mistress Julie. He was nervous and excited about what she would do to him in the coming weeks. The more James thought about his submissive relationship, the more aroused he got. He was so lost in fantasy, that he did not notice the wet spot forming on his pants. He kept stroking and squeezing his cock while he imagined Mistress Julie dominating and disciplining him.

As instructed James printed two copies of the contract. His heart pounded as he signed his name on the contracts. He was now owned by Julie and a slave to her desires. The contract made it real and official in his mind. His cock twitched in excitement. James was so hot, he wished he could rub out an orgasm right there in his office. He squeezed his cock in his pants. Precum oozed out the tip, causing the wet spot on the front of his pants to grow larger and wetter. James felt the dampness and looked down. Panic set-in when James saw the obvious wet spot on his beige trousers. His next class was about to start and he did not have time to try and dry the spot. He threw on his sport coat, which covered the front of his pants, and he hoped no one would notice.

James put the contracts into a large envelope and headed to class. Fortunately he arrived in the lecture hall before any students. He stood behind the podium as the students filed in. When he saw Julie, he called her over. "Julie, I have something for you."

Julie approached the podium and said in a low voice, "Is that how you are to address your Mistress?"

James blushed. Although her voice was quiet, James felt that others could hear. He stuttered, "ah...well...sorry. I..I..I.didn't think I had to address you as mistress in class."

Julie was enjoying seeing her slave embarrassed and struggling before her. "You must show me respect everywhere slave. In class you may refer to me as Miss Barnes. In fact, I want you to address all the women in this class by their last name, preceded by 'Miss.' This way you are showing respect to all females in an acceptable way, without letting everyone know you are a pervert."

"Yes, Miss Barnes. Uh, here are your contracts." James handed her the envelope.

"Thanks slave." Julie opened the envelope as she walked to her chair in the lecture hall.

It was a bit unnerving for James to do his lecture with Julie reading through the contract at her desk. Although no one was paying any attention to Julie, James was worried that someone would glance over and discover their secret. Additionally, James was paranoid by the wet spot on his pants. He stayed behind the podium during his lecture and was thankful that none of his female students asked any questions.

At the end of class Julie dropped a copy of the contract on the podium. "This is your copy slave. Check your e-mail tonight horny boy."

"Yes Miss Barnes. Thank you."

The day could not end fast enough for James. He rushed home and checked the e-mail account that Julie had set up for him. Sure enough there was an e-mail from her. A PowerPoint file was attached to the e-mail. James opened the file and started the presentation. The first slide had a picture of Mistress Julie sitting in a chair. Her hair was pulled back into a bun and she was wearing a luxurious fur coat and short leather shirt. She sat on a chair with her legs crossed, revealing garters, black stockings, and black heels. Her eye shadow and deep red lipstick exaggerated her omnipotent look. James thought she looked like a glamorous queen. He knew this was going to be no ordinary presentation. He hoped her clothes would come off in the coming pictures. His cock was already hard at the thought.

Next to her picture were the words, "Slave, this is a self-advancing presentation. Follow the orders on each slide. Do not fast-forward through the presentation. Present yourself to me!"

James dropped his pants. He still stroked his cock even though it was already hard. After about a minute of stroking and drooling over her picture, he placed his hands behind his head and watched the screen. The next slide popped up and James was thrilled to see the coat falling off Julie's shoulders. She was wearing a black corset underneath. Her cleavage was impressive. The instructions on this slide read,

"Stroke your cock while you stare at me slave. This is how you worship the female. The command is 'Give me worship strokes.' Learn this command. When I say it, you will stroke your cock and admire my body. Do it now slave! Give me worship strokes. Stare at my breasts and imagine touching them and licking them. Stare at my legs, my feet. Look at my skirt slave. Can you imagine what's under there? How will you please me? How will you worship me?"

James did as instructed. He admired her body while he slowly stroked the full length of his hard rod. She looked incredible. James imagined many perverted and exciting things he could do to Julie. It was difficult for James to control himself. A small amount of cum oozed out of his cock. He rubbed his fingers over the tip of his cock, getting them wet and sticky. James covered his cock in the stickiness.

123456...8