Seduction

Story Info
Husbands best friend seduces wife into a threesome.
4.9k words
4.23
113.4k
60
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric pulled his wife close to him and kissed her neck as she washed up the remaining dishes in the sink.

"Stop it, Eric. I'm busy," Beth responded.

He ignored her and started laying kisses across her shoulders.

"Eric! Come on, these dishes aren't going to wash themselves and Lord knows you aren't going to do them," Beth said in aggravation

"The dishes can wait. I'd like to make love to my wife," Eric argued.

Beth turned around and pushed him back. "Maybe if you helped out around the house a little bit more, I'd have more time to make love to you."

"That's not fair, Beth. I do help, but every time I even try to talk about sex, you constantly close up and refuse."

"Maybe if I was enough for you, things would be different but all you ever want to talk about is having some sort of threesome. I told you, I'm not interested," Beth said as she turned back to the dishes.

"Threesomes are supposed to be great for both people. I think you'd like it if you'd just open your mind," Eric argued just as a horn honked from the driveway.

"I'm not going to. Just go to your damn golf game, your friends are obviously waiting for you," Beth said angrily.

Eric gave up and walked out without another word.

Beth finished the dishes and started bath water. She added some bath oil and bubbles before lighting a few candles. She slipped out of her clothes and turned on some soft music. Just as she lowered her body into the slick, hot water, the doorbell rang.

She thought about just ignoring it but she knew it wouldn't go away on it's own. She grabbed her red silk robe from the hanger on the back of the door and started down the stairs.

"Ding-dong," the bell rang again.

"Coming," she hollered.

She looked through the peephole to find Eric's best friend, Mark, on the other side of the door. She pulled the robe closed over her cleavage and opened the door.

"Hey Mark," she smiled shyly.

"Hey Beth, did I get you out of the tub?" Mark said, stating the obvious.

"Well, yes. Eric is golfing with friends. Aren't you usually one of them?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, normally I do. I am doing some re-modeling at the house and Mark said I could stop by today and use some of his tools. I assumed he told you I was coming."

"Well, you should never assume that Eric will use either common sense or have any respect for me, but I won't hold it against you. You know where the tools are, I'll be in the bathtub, just holler if you need anything."

"Thanks Beth, you're the best."

Beth smiled, climbed the stairs, and slipped back into the sanctity of the bathwater.

Mark went out to the tool shed and scattered some of Eric's tools around, attempting to look like he'd been busy for a few minutes and then headed back to the house. He quietly climbed the stairs and stood for a few minutes outside the bedroom door, listening to the soft music and sloshing water coming from the master bath. He could hear a soft moaning and he smiled, knowing exactly what Beth was doing.

She was soaking in the tub, slowly rubbing her clit in circles. She was growing closer and closer to climax as erotic images flowed in her mind. The scene was almost always the same, a strange man was pleasuring her but she couldn't see his face, she was only certain that it wasn't Eric.

"Beth," Mark said quietly, almost in a whisper.

Beth looked up, she thought she'd heard something but after a few seconds of silence, she relaxed, closed her eyes, and allowed the pleasure of the moment to overcome her again. She smiled as she saw the face appear on her mystery man, it was Mark. The revelation shocked her but she continued to pleasure herself.

Mark stepped inside the bedroom, saw her bathrobe lying in the middle of the floor and noticed the bathroom door wide open. He stepped to it and smiled as he saw Beth, eyes closed, barely covered in bubbles before him.

"Oh Mark," she moaned softly.

He took a few steps back, out of her sightline, but still with a decent view of her body and spoke. "Beth," he said louder.

"Mark!" she called out in shock.

"Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I was looking for a phillips head screwdriver, it's not in the tool box."

Beth thought for a moment and remembered that Eric had used it the day before to tighten something under the bathroom sink.

"Actually, I think it might be in here, under the sink. Just give me a second and I'll look."

"No, Beth, I don't want you to get out of the tub. I'll just use something else," Mark countered.

"Don't be silly. Eric left it up here. He never puts anything back where he got it, that's my job, right," she laughed.

"No, don't get out. I'll come in and get it. I'll close my eyes," Mark argued.

"That's silly Mark. You won't find much with your eyes closed. I'm covered in bubbles. You can come in."

An evil grin appeared on his face but he wiped it away before he stepped into her sightline. He looked away, staring toward the corner, and walked toward the cabinet. As soon as he opened the doors, he saw the screwdriver.

"Right where you said it would be," he said.

"Sorry it wasn't where it should have been," Beth said, "but living with Eric, I've gotten used to that."

"You seem to be a bit angry with him today. Is everything okay?" Mark asked.

"No worse than normal. We've just been fighting lately," Beth admitted.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Seems to be going around lately."

"Are you and Cathy having problems?"

"Cathy and I broke up," Mark announced out of the blue.

"When? Last I heard from Eric, you two were getting along great. He said you were thinking of looking for a ring."

"I don't know what happened. She said she didn't see a future with me and that was it," Mark lied.

"I'm so sorry," Beth said, sitting up, turning to him, and offering her hand as a sign of condolence, not paying attention to the bubbles sliding off of her chest. "She doesn't know what's she's letting go."

"And Eric doesn't know what he has," Mark responded, accepting her hand.

Beth looked down at her bare chest and quickly sank back under the water.

"We probably should continue this after my bath."

"Yeah," Mark agreed, shaking his head. "I noticed you have a loose door handle in the bedroom, I can fix that before I leave today if you want."

"That would be great Mark. If I wait for Eric, it'll take forever."

Mark picked up the screwdriver and walked out of the door.

Beth watched him walk away and immediately her mind wandered back to his naked image pleasuring her. Her fingers gently rubbed her clit in fast circles as he stood just steps outside the door listening to each soft moan and slosh of the water.

"Oh Mark, I've wanted you for so long," she softly purred. "Take me, take me now."

She was his for the taking; he knew that. He could have her right then but he had to bide his time. He couldn't fuck her today but he could watch. He stepped back into the room, softly, silently and watched as she pleasured her body. He stood there, staring and listening intently as she got closer and closer to orgasm, the sloshing of the water growing faster and faster as she plunged her fingers deeper and deeper inside of her pussy.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned as her body quivered in pleasure. "Oh God, Mark. Yesssss."

He stepped back out of the room, setting up the next surprise in her day. From the hallway, he heard her climb from the bath and pull the door to the bathroom closed. He listened for the sound of the hair dryer and when it came he dropped to his knees in the bedroom floor and began fixing the loose doorknob. He smiled at the robe discarded in the floor, she'd have no option but to come into the bedroom naked. He tried to concentrate on the doorknob as the hair dryer turned off and the door started to open. She stepped out and saw him almost immediately.

"Mark!" she said as she stood still in shock.

"Beth," he said in false shock, looking away. I heard the hair dryer. I thought you were dressed. "I'm so sorry."

She grabbed the robe and draped it in front of her as she struggled to put it on.

"You don't have to apologize, it's a logical assumption that I'd be dressed. You are doing me a favor with that doorknob."

"Still, I should have told you I was out here."

"No harm, no foul. Not like you haven't seen a naked woman before," Beth said with a forced smile.

"You are incredible Beth, just incredible."

"Thank you," she smiled a more natural smile. "You are quite the man yourself."

"I wish Cathy had felt that way," Mark said softly.

"She didn't give you any sort of idea this was coming?" Beth asked as she approached him.

"None," he said, looking up at her. "I thought things were going great. I fell in love with her."

Beth's heart melted. "Come here," she said, taking his hand and helping him to his feet.

She pulled him into a hug, pressing her breasts into his chest. "You are going to make some woman very happy some day Mark."

"Cathy was it for me; the greatest woman on Earth, next to you of course. Eric is one lucky man."

"Tell him that," Beth scoffed.

"I will," Mark said, taking Beth's chin in his hand and raising her face up so he could look in her eyes.

He looked so genuine in his feelings for her, Beth couldn't help but be both touched and aroused by his words. As he stared deeply into her eyes, she couldn't fight her desire. She raised herself up on tippie-toes and leaned in for a kiss. It was soft at first, barely happening, but quickly escalated into a passion and fire, clearly evident in both of them. Their tongues intertwined and explored each other's mouths, their hands quickly searched each others bodies, their minds clearly locked into each others thoughts. It was over as suddenly as it had started when Mark pulled away.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"No, I am," Beth countered. "I kissed you. I'm so sorry."

"We can't do this to Eric," Mark continued. "I have to go. Tell Eric I said thanks for the tools."

"Wait Mark, please, don't go," Beth called after him.

"I have to Beth, I can't stay here. I can't believe what just happened."

"Don't tell Eric, please. It was a mistake, we won't let it happen again," Beth pled.

"I won't. We won't talk about it, ever," Mark agreed, from the bottom of the stairs where he stood smiling. "I have to go."

Mark walked out of the house and drove away quickly. He wasn't even half a block away when he dialed his cell phone.

"Hello," Eric answered.

"Game, set, match, buddy. That went perfect." Mark said excitedly.

"She fell for it?" Eric answered.

"I could have had her today buddy. It went just like you said it would. She was in the tub, invited me in to get the screwdriver, accepted my offer to fix the doorknob. I didn't even have to initiate the kiss; she kissed me. She felt so bad about Cathy and me breaking up," Mark laughed.

"I knew she liked you, always has. It won't take us two weeks before me, you, Cathy, and Beth are having our little party."

"Way less than two weeks, buddy, way less. Trust me."

"How soon do you think we should start phase two?" Eric asked.

"The sooner the better. I could have your wife tied up and blindfolded tomorrow," Mark grinned.

"You are off Monday, right?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, is that when you want to do it?" Mark questioned.

"Definitely. I'll plan a half-day and leave after lunch. Be at the house seducing my wife by noon and I'll be home at one. We'll see just how anti-threesome she really is."

"Ding-dong", the doorbell rang at noon on Monday.

Beth answered it wearing a pink and white floral sundress to find Mark standing before her.

"Mark," she said in surprise.

"Can I come in?" he asked, his eyes searching the floor. "I think we need to talk."

"Of course," she said, moving to the side to allow him to pass.

She followed him into the living room and they both sat on the couch.

"I can't stop thinking about what happened. I know we shouldn't have done it, but we can't just pretend it didn't happen," Mark began.

"I know," Beth agreed.

"I value your friendship so much and I don't want to have to avoid being in the same room with you."

"I would hate that," she agreed. "Especially with how much time you and Eric spend together. We need to put this behind us and try to get past it."

"I was hoping you would say that," Mark said. "We can chalk it up to the heat of the moment and get on with our friendship."

"I would love that," Beth said.

"I don't suppose Eric finished fixing that doorknob, did he?" Mark asked.

"You would suppose correctly, or not suppose, I suppose," she laughed. "Would you mind?"

"Not at all, I always finish what I start."

They walked up the stairs and Mark started to work on the doorknob.

"Crap, I forgot my oil. It was getting a little rusty so I brought something to lubricate it with, it's in my car," Mark said.

"I can grab it. Where is it?" Beth asked.

"Black bag, on the seat in the car."

Beth returned with the bag and plopped it down on the bed. She unzipped it to find scarves, handcuffs, blindfolds, sex toys, and the like.

"Whoa," she said.

Mark turned around.

"Wrong black bag," he said, forcing a blush. "I had to pick up some of my stuff from Cathy's today."

Beth tried to hide her interest and arousal at the sight of everything in the bag.

"I see," she said.

"I should have been more clear with what I asked for. The oil is in a smaller bag on the front seat."

"I'll get it," Beth volunteered.

"No, don't worry about it. I'm sure it'll be fine without it," Mark said as he put the finishing touches on the knob.

Beth couldn't take her eyes off the contents of the bag.

"Looks like you and Cathy were the adventurous kind," she managed to say.

"What? You and Eric aren't?" Mark asked before adding, "Just between friends."

"I'm afraid I'm not what Eric wants, he's too busy pining after other women and dreaming of ways to make me okay with that," Beth said as she sat down on the bed.

"That's crazy," Mark said. "Eric loves you. How could any man want anything more than what he has."

"All he talks about is bringing other women home for us to share," Beth admitted. "I'm not enough for him. Maybe if I had a bag like this, he'd change his mind."

"What kind of things have you guys tried? Has he tied you up? Blindfolded you? Introduced toys into sex?"

"None of that," Beth admitted. "I'm shy when it comes to that kind of stuff. The only thing I do is the occasionally dirty talk, and even that is pretty tame."

"I can't picture you as tame in bed, not after that kiss," Mark admitted.

"I thought we weren't going to talk about that again," Beth said, looking away.

"If us talking can help save your marriage, it's worth it to be a little uncomfortable, isn't it? I wish I could have done something to save my relationship with Cathy."

"You really think that there is anything I can do to help our marriage at this point? He's already looking in other places."

"Of course there is," Mark said, glancing to the alarm clock and seeing it read 12:30. "Let me just show you something, okay?"

Beth nodded and he pulled a blindfold from the bag and slipped it over her eyes.

"What are.." she began.

"Shhh," he stopped her. "Just remember how that kiss felt the other day and compare it to this."

He kissed her hard, passionately, lustfully. She responded in kind. Her hands immediately reached for his body and he pulled away.

"No hands," he said. "Concentrate on the kiss."

He went in again, his tongue darting in and out of her mouth as she kissed him with even more passion. Her hands found his hair. He pulled away and slipped the blindfold off of her eyes.

"Hard not to touch, isn't it?" he asked.

"Yeah, wow," she said. "Kissing has never felt like that before."

"It's sensory deprivation. If we take away your sight, your other senses are heightened. If we take away touch, the remaining ones get so much stronger."

He pulled two scarves from the bag and pointed to the bedposts.

"Do you want to try it?" he asked.

Her mind was screaming, telling her what a bad idea this was but her body wouldn't allow her to say no. She convinced herself that this was only an exercise to save her marriage and she nodded her head yes. She scooted to the top of the bed and lay back as he secured her wrists to the bedposts. He slipped the blindfold back over her head and looked at her a moment or two.

"I'm just going to kiss you," he said, "that's all."

She nodded and he started by gently placing kisses along her shoulders and neck, tracing a path up her neck an to her lips. By the time he reached her lips her mouth was so hungry for him, she almost devoured his tongue, sucking it into her mouth, batting at it with her own. She kissed him with so much fire and passion and lust. She wanted him more than she'd ever wanted another man in her whole life. He pulled away.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Amazing," she admitted. "I've never felt that way kissing any other man before, Mark."

"It's not me, Beth. It's the newness of the situation, the blindfold, the restraints, the vulnerability," he said as he removed the blindfold.

"Of course," Beth said.

"That's probably why Eric wants the threesome. He wants to add some adventure and spice things up a bit."

"I still can't imagine there being another person in our bed," Beth said.

"Twenty minutes ago could you imagine yourself being tied up and blindfolded?"

"Well, no."

"Here we are. Are you glad you tried it?" he asked.

"It's different Mark. I know you, I trust you, I'm..."

"What?" Mark asked.

"I'm attracted to you Mark. Sexually attracted. Maybe this is just so good because it's with you. I've wanted to kiss you for so long and after the other day, I just couldn't wait to do it again even though I knew that I couldn't. Maybe that's why all of this was so amazing."

Mark looked at the clock, 12:45.

"Wow, I didn't know you felt that way," he lied.

"I'm sorry. I never should have said it. Things are probably already so uncomfortable for you," Beth replied.

Mark reached up and put the blindfold back over her eyes.

"Pretend I'm Eric," he said with a grin she couldn't see. "Make yourself believe these are his hands and his lips."

"I'll try," Beth agreed.

He started laying soft kisses on her shoulders again, making certain to leave no spot untouched. Nibbling on the neck, shoulders, and earlobes as he explored her with his mouth.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

"Uh huh," she replied.

He started exploring lower, sliding the straps of her sundress off of her shoulders and baring her breasts. He laid soft kisses over her breasts, circling each nipple in turn before gently sucking a nipple into his mouth and twirling his tongue around it.

"Yes," she moaned.

Eric softly walked up the stairs and to his bedroom door, which stood wide open. He leaned against the doorframe and watched as his wife's body squirmed in pleasure as his best friend kissed and sucked on her breasts. He leaned forward and the floor creaked.

"What was that?" Beth said, jumping as much as she could while tied to the bedposts.

"Nothing," Mark assured her, glancing back and smiling at Eric. "Just relax. Concentrate on this being Eric's lips, his kisses against your breasts."

"If he could see me now," she said.

"What do you think he would think?" Mark asked as his hands massaged her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples.

Eric grinned at him and gave him the thumbs up sign.

"He'd never believe it. He thinks I'm such a prude for being against the idea of a threesome."

"You aren't a prude," Mark assured her as he motioned for Eric to get into his bag. "You just have to ease into new things."

"Like this," she agreed.

"Imagine if there was someone else here right now: Four hands and two mouths to explore your body and fulfill all of your desires. Tell me what you think that would be like," Mark said as Eric handing him a vibrator. "I'll keep myself busy down here."

12