Seduction at its Best, Too!

Story Info
Seducing each other erotically.
1.6k words
19.1k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began an online romance recently. It began one Saturday night as we both sipped wine, while instant messaging, laughing and getting sillier as the hours passed. We asked each other questions. You probably are familiar with the routine. We got a bit sensual and thus started our online romance.

As time went on, for some reason, I would get irritated with this man frequently based on some flakiness or distraction in his thought process. I would ask him not to contact me anymore; thus, the tumultuous relationship began.

One evening, I get an instant message asking me if I was still "cranky?"

I replied, "No, not until now." I was just joking and then we continued to seduce each other online.

We started to build a binding relationship based on the exchange of pictures, secrets, our personal and professional lives. As bizarre as one might think if you haven't dated online yourself, we were starting to build a very strong dalliance.

A few dates that were scheduled became convoluted and rescheduled.

Then, one day I get a call, "I'll be working in your area on Tuesday for a couple of days. Care to get together?" he asked.

I was very excited and of course, I said "Yes."

He wanted to go to dinner and have me book a hotel for him. So, I was the beckoned date and did so as requested. He wanted to meet at my house, but that's one of my rules about online dating – no first dates at my home.

"Will you spend the night?" he asked. Well, by this time I did feel pretty comfortable with him. I liked his picture, his personality and his sense of humor. It's amazing how close one can get to a perfect stranger.

I said, "Let's just meet for dinner and take it from there."

"Why don't you pack an overnight bag just in case with some lingerie?" he asked.

I was pretty sure that we would hit it off since we were yearning and pining for each other. But, I had just gotten over the flu and told him I didn't want to get him sick.

"Get me sick." Okay, I'll be wearing jeans and dress casual if you want," he said.

I laughed and said I'd think about it

He called me when he got to the hotel.

I was showering and primping thinking about what to wear. Well, a black lace sexy bra and thong underwear were a definite start. And, something low cut, but not an overkill. So, I wore black pants, a sexy cleavage showing pink sweater and black heels.

I suspected he was a boob man and that's my strong suit. I packed a lacy turquoise and black lace teddy with low cut panties just in case the opportunity arose for an evening of intimacy and lust.

When I got to the parking lot and was calling on my cell, he was standing by his truck looking at me and asking, "Is this you calling?"

It was. I smiled standing outside the car. I thought to myself, I bet this guy has ten women chasing him.

He looked younger and sexier than I had expected. He was pleasantly tall and with a large built, but a healthy size for his age.

I gave him a hug and he asked me to make an about face. I did, modeling for him.

He said, "Give me another hug."

I could tell that it was going to be a good evening and my flu bug was disappearing by the second.

We had a nice dinner. We laughed at the service of the restaurant. We talked, and he drank. We talked and laughed some more, and he drank some more.

Suddenly, he was appearing to lose his nervousness around me which I found quite charming for a mature man. He began looking me in the eyes and the connection began.

I was lucid but I hadn't eaten very much, while drinking a glass or two of wine, slowly and deliberately. The wine was still going to my head.

We went and got two more bottles of wine and headed back to the hotel.

He assumed I was coming in but I asked, "Do you want me to stay?"

"Yes", he said.

"Okay, get my bag then please." We chuckled some more at our union.

When we got in the hotel, he had his T-shirt and shorts laid on the pillow as to make me comfortable and then said, "There's my pajamas. Where's yours?"

I pulled out my lingerie and he was pleasantly pleased.

"Hmmmm," he grinned. "Go put them on."

I obeyed and came back out slipping under the covers as he opened the wine with a tool because we didn't have a screwdriver.

"Here's yours," as I took a sip of wine and he did, too. Well, the wine just sat there as we moved on to other things.

He laughed that I was under the covers as he sat over them.

Then, he leaned over and kissed me rather erotically while running his hand through my hair and fondling my buxom. As he pulled one breast out, he suckled my nipple.

I was already getting wet with desire.

We rolled over and began kissing some more and he was sucking some more. I kissed the nape of his neck and climbed on top of him, kissing him some more. We rolled over as I took my teddy off and he undressed.

I put my hand on his cock, and it was a good size – not too big and not too small for me.

He kissed me and coupled my breasts one at a time.

I love a man when he sucks my nipples, ever so gently but seductively. As they become perky, then I become excited, wet with want, and craving with more passion.

My femininity was exuding with lust and his masculinity was protruding.

His hard cock was pressing against me and my breasts were nurturing him as we kissed and kissed and kissed. I like deep kissing but he kissed me his own way – lightly and not opening his mouth fully. It became my challenge while wanting more.

He massaged my neck as I massaged his cock which was swollen and engorged.

I wanted his cock in my mouth, but I wasn't going to rush the intimacy. I craved the affection of this man I just met who I was so sexually attracted to, physically and mentally.

He asked me to turn over and he massaged me some more.

I was feeling selfish but I would do my part. I love a massage because it helps my whole body relax and unwind ready for the firm cock of a man.

I was glad he was giving me the foreplay I so much hungered for.

He massaged my shoulders with his strong, mannish hands. He lightly touched my ears and head. He moved downwards as he felt the small of my back and then massaged my buttocks. He reached underneath and inserted a finger in my cunt and I came immediately.

I rolled him over and repeated the action massaging his strong, muscular body.

He had the body of a construction worker with broad shoulders and arms, lean but muscular legs, and a very cute tush, shaped perfectly to balance his elevated built.

Speaking of elevated, he struggled to turn over as I sat on his butt, and massaging him as hard as I could while he sighed with pleasure.

He wanted to take control but the weight of my body pinned him down so he couldn't escape the gentle and sensual massage I was giving him.

I like foreplay and it arouses me to fully climax.

Well, it was getting late and it was getting time for real action. I rolled over and began sucking his cock.

He put in middle finger in me and it felt great. He kept rubbing me in and out of my cunt.

I sucked harder and more creatively.

He rose on his knees and he was watching me as I opened my eyes, looking at him sexually and weakly. He put his finger in other places and probed me in different ways.

It all felt so good and at that point I was totally being submissive to his wants.

He lifted my legs up and raised them over his shoulders. He came in deep and fast. He fucked me deeper and deeper as I was trying to orgasm.

He would hold off and start again, and I'm getting an orgasm remembering the evening. He fucked me till I started to come and then he came as I jerked and squirmed clutching his cock with my pussy.

He slowly pulled out and fell asleep weak and fulfilled cuddled as spoons attached to each other.

It was a difficult night for me to sleep. I laid awake most of the night.

Just as I fell into a slight sleep, I feel his hands rubbing my butt cheeks and moving towards my breasts.

We kiss and he awakens me with the delicate touch of his tongue licking me and going deeper into my vagina.

I was moaning so loud, he took the dirty towel from the night before and covered my mouth. "I don't want anyone to think I'm killing you in here."

I tried hard to squelch my moans but the deeper he went towards my g-spot, the more difficult it was.

He stuck his tongue in deeper and deeper causing an orgasm so strong and robust as I flowed of cum all over his tongue.

I took his penis and straddled it between my breasts with the wetness inside me.

We were kissing deeply and enthusiastically but it was getting to be time to go to work. I bent over the bed as he began charging me with his hard penis in and out, in and out.

His finger wrapped around my twat and causing me to orgasm again.

He came quickly after that and I laid down on my stomach as he jumped in the shower.

The lovemaking had just begun.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where is the seduction?

Both wanted the other. Neither had to work at seducing?

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
USA

Two people met on line and begin a fledgling virtual affair. Gradually they come to the decision they want to meet each other. Once they meet both are pleasantly surprised and things heat up. An erotically enjoyable Read.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Close To Home Sometimes it's right in front of you...in Erotic Couplings
Afternoon Delight Sexy lingerie leads to some good sex.in Erotic Couplings
Kim's Horny Birthday Wife begs husband to fullfill her fantasies and fuck her.in Loving Wives
Closing Time A horny secretary seduced the last customer of the day.in Erotic Couplings
Being Naughty at the Shopping Mall Unplanned meet ends in passionate and illicit sex in public.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories