Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya finally drew back, both of them breathless and panting, wanting more of each other. "Okay, baby," she said as she put both hands on his broad muscular chest and settled her wide hips into just the position she wanted, "let's see if Mommy can get all of that big hard cock inside her."

And with that, she started to lower herself. The first few inches went in smoothly, the girthy fuckstick stretching her insides with excruciating pleasure. Sonya thought it was funny that the first time her vagina had been stretched like this was because of Seth as well. He'd been her first child, and when he came out, it was all of him that stretched her birth canal. Now, it was just one part of him that was doing the same thing, but that one part was working its magic, making her feel luxuriously full of big hard cock. Yes, this huge cock of her son's was filling her up, really filling her up, in every way possible. She quickly glanced down, noticing that she'd only take about half of the incredible length inside her gripping snatch. But she had no intention of stopping there. No way, there was no way she was going to stop until she had every rigid inch buried deep inside her itchy cunt.

Seth was content to let his mother set the pace. From the times he'd been with a few of those girls who actually let him get anywhere close to fucking them, he knew they were all aware of his size, and what his cock might do to them. Most had backed off long before this point, and he had to give his mother points for the way she was taking him. Yes, he could feel the longing in her, in every quivering movement and hip roll as she ground herself slowly downwards on his thrusting pole. Where the other girls only had a look of fear on their faces—if they ever got this far—his mother had a different look in her eyes. He could tell that for his mother it was a challenge, a lustful desire to show that she could take his big cock, to slide her hot wet snatch right down over his throbbing erection until her slick pussylips pressed flush up against his shaven groin.

He looked down at the same time she did, noticing she still had about half the length of his cock to go. But fuck, her pussy felt amazing. So hot and juicy, so fucking hot that if felt like his prick would come out blistered from the heat as the searing coital walls gripped his stiff member. He let his eyes look upward, taking in the fantastic sight of her heavy mounds hanging right over his chest, the massive breasts looking gorgeous as her sexy pink bra kept them teasingly encased. Her cleavage was deep as a canyon, and mysteriously dark. The soft pillows of flesh were all but spilling over the top edge of the lacy bra cups, but he was happy he'd asked her to leave her bra on. He loved the way her tits looked in that gorgeous bra. He knew already, from the way his mother was acting, that this wasn't going to be the only time they'd do this. No, he could tell by the look of rapturous hunger in her eyes that she wanted more of his cock, a lot more. And what kind of son would he be to deny something she needed so badly? Yes, there'd be plenty of time to both see, and get his hands on, those mouthwatering tits of hers another time.

"Oh god, baby, you are so big," Sonya moaned as she rolled her hips, testing the immense girth of the cunt-wrecker stretching her dripping trench.

"Too big for you, Mom?" Seth asked, keeping still but flexing his prick inside her.

His little movement caused her to close her eyes as she savoured the delicious sensation. "Mmm, it's just right...just right." With that, Sonya pushed herself down on the rigid bollard thrusting upward from between her son's legs. That's what it felt like to her, as hard as a solid pillar of concrete, but covered with a layer of whisperingly soft rose petals. She forced more of his tremendous cock into her, the hot tissues inside her covering the invading cockhead with a million little kisses as it moved deeper, and deeper still. She paused when she'd hit the point of the biggest cock she'd had inside her before, a football player in college. But when she looked down between her legs, there were still two inches of thick hard cock separating her body from her son's.

"Do you think you can take it all, Mom?" Seth asked as he too looked at the gap between them. No one he'd fucked had come anywhere close to taking this much, and he couldn't believe how good it felt.

Sonya felt a shiver of delight run down her spine as she wriggled about, her pussy fuller than it had ever been. She'd been getting hotter and hotter as he'd been going deeper, his monstrous erection setting fire to nerve endings that had never been touched before. And fuck, did it feel good. But she knew that there was no way she could stop now, it just felt too wonderful, as if it had been ordained by some higher power that she was made to take her son's cock, every single inch of it. She had to have it...or die trying. She looked down into her son's eyes, her face a mask of rapture, her skin glowing with a fine sheen of perspiration. "Oh yeah, baby," she said breathlessly, "Mommy's gonna take every last inch, and then I'm gonna ride you like you've never been ridden."

With that, Sonya took a deep breath, pushed herself up as she rose a few inches higher on Seth's stallion-like cock, and then slammed herself down, intent on taking the rest of his thrusting prick inside her. The tight tissues inside her reluctantly parted, the clutching coital walls coating his driving cock with hot oily juices, allowing that massive cock full access to her steaming depths.

"OH FUCK!" Seth wailed as he felt his shaven midsection press up against his mother's, the blunt head of his cock bumping up against the gates of her womb.

"OH GODDDDDD...OH YESSSSSSSSS..." Sonya hissed as an electrifying climax shot through her. She had it all, every fucking inch inside her, and when she felt that huge glans press up against something inside her, it sent her right over the edge. She was twitching and shaking as if she was having a fit, her lush curvy body almost convulsing as paroxysms of delight washed over her one after the other. Her son's cock had stretched her and filled her pussy like never before, and she loved the feel of every hard inch as she wriggled about, wave upon wave of orgasmic bliss shooting from the depths of her over-stuffed cunt all the way to her fingertips. Fuck, it even felt like the tips of her hair and eyelashes were tingling. Her climax was that intense.

"SO GOOOOODDD...SO FUCKING GOOOOOODDD..." Sonya continued to moan as she surrendered herself to her spine-tingling release.

Seth flexed his hips upward, wanting his mother to get as much pleasure from this climax as possible. He felt a warmth spread over the connection between their joined bodies, and he knew she was a gusher, spraying her warm cunt-honey all over him. She was leaning over him, her head hanging down as she swayed from side to side, her boobs wobbling inside her gorgeous bra as they hung over his body. Seth thought that she'd never looked more beautiful in her life. Her orgasm went on for a long time, until, finally, she sat back with her hands on his muscular chest. She shook her head, her blond hair flashing wildly about her pretty face. She looked down, her eyes glassy and dreamy-looking, a soft smile playing at the corners of her lips.

"Oh god, baby, that was unbelievable," Sonya said as she slowly rolled her hips, sighing deeply at the wondrous feelings that enormous prong was causing inside her.

"You feel fantastic, Mom," Seth said as he ran his hands up the front of her body, his hands cupping her massive breasts. Fuck, they are so big, Seth thought as he let his fingers spread out over the smooth satin of her bra cups, each big tit more than one hand could contain.

"You feel pretty fantastic yourself, lover," Sonya replied as she worked the muscles inside her, gripping down on his thrusting erection.

"Oh fuck, Mom, your pussy is incredible." Seth couldn't help but flex upward, wanting more of his mother's talented mature cunt.

"I don't think I've ever come that hard...ever," Sonya said as she slowly pushed herself up on his rising staff, the thick shaft and his smooth abdomen glistening with her warm juices. "I think I want another one." She paused as she stopped, with just the lemon-sized cockhead trapped between her stretched pussylips. She glanced down at their connected bodies for a second before looking back at her son, her eyes swimming with wanton desire. "How about you, baby, do you want to come inside Mommy?"

Without waiting for a reply, Sonya slammed herself downwards, driving every last inch back inside her hot dripping cunt. Her soft mound made a nasty slapping sound as she smashed her loins into her son's. She didn't stop as she flexed upward again, retreating almost to the tip once more.

"YESSSS..." It was Seth that hissed this time as his mother really started to ride. She was bucking like a bronco as she bounced and thrashed about on his throbbing stanchion. Seth couldn't believe how agile and aggressive she was as she worked his cock, sitting right down in the saddle one minute, and then bouncing up and down like a jack-in-the-box the next. It was only another minute or so before she shrieked with delight as another orgasm shot through her. She was quivering and twitching as the tingling sensations coursed over her, but she kept riding, bouncing and wriggling about as though she was impaled on an electrified cattle prod.

Seth though it was a good thing he'd already come twice, or he'd have gone off himself by now. He used all his willpower to suppress the urges inside him, wanting to give his mother as much pleasure as possible. She came a third time, and then a fourth. He loved it, and he knew where he had inherited that wondrous trait of his own, being able to come a number of times before having to re-charge the battery. And for women, it could only get better. Already, his mother had come more times than any girl he'd been with...and they were only getting started.

Seth waited until she regained her breath after her fourth climax, her body pressed hotly against his as she drew in ragged breaths of air, her cunt absolutely stuffed with rock-hard teenage cock.

"Oh fuck, baby, you feel so good inside Mommy," Sonya purred as she leaned forward and gave Seth a searing kiss. Her tongue slid into his mouth and they kissed rapturously, lost in blissful euphoria. She finally pulled back, nipping at his bottom lip teasingly. She looked deeply into his eyes from just inches away, and then salaciously rolled her hips, using his monstrous erection to stir her insides like a batch of wet cement.

"Oh Seth, your cock feels so incredible. It's so big," she paused as she gave another slow provocative roll of her hips, "and so fucking hard. We've got to do this more often. A lot more often."

Those words were magic to Seth's ears. He'd dreamed all his life of his mother saying something like that to him, and now, she had. It gave him a jolt of confidence that surprised even him. "I think you can have as much of my cock as you want, Mom, anytime you want." He reached forward and put his hands around her waist, gripping her tightly. "Starting right now." With that, Seth rolled her over onto her back, keeping himself buried to the hilt inside her.

*

Dani couldn't believe what she'd been seeing on her computer. Her mother had just fucked her brother, her mother's own son! And now they were going to go for more, only this time with Seth on top.

Dani's fingers had been busy inside her cunt the whole time, bringing herself to one climax after another until the point that now, her fingertips were wrinkled from being soaked in pussy juice for so long. As she'd watched her mother come time and time again, she knew she'd inherited the same sensitivity in her loins that her mother possessed.

And man, she couldn't believe how sexy her mother was. She had always known her mother was beautiful, and had a body that men, and boys, drooled over, for which Dani was grateful to have inherited many of her mother's generous attributes. But geez, seeing her in action was something else. Her mother had ridden Seth's cock like a wild thing, thrashing every which way and bouncing up and down like it was her last wish before going to the electric chair, which is what it seemed like when she came, her whole body twitching and convulsing spasmodically as that huge stake between her brother's legs sent electric jolts pulsing to every nerve ending of her mother's lush body.

Dani had felt her mouth water as she watched her mother's tits quiver and wobble beneath her sexy bra, the enormous orbs barely contained by the sexy garment. But Christ, Seth had been right to make her leave her bra on, for now anyway, her mother's tits looked incredible as she spasmed and shook through one orgasm after another.

And watching her mother's big round ass shake had drawn Dani's young eyes too. It was like watching two beach balls bounce around as her mother flipped and ground her heart-shaped bum up and down, over and over, as she'd ridden Seth feverishly. Dani had clearly heard the sound of the bed squeaking in protest as her mother had bucked up and down like a cowgirl.

Her mother's face had been a mask of lust the whole time. Her eyes were glassy and dreamy-looking, hooded in bliss. Her skin was positively glowing, with both a fine sheen of perspiration from their exertions and from something else, an indefinable quality that Dani thought of as pure rapture. Yes, her mother was glowing with sheer pleasure, and Dani was envious.

Not jealous, but envious. She wanted what her mother was getting, a good solid fucking from her hunky big brother, but she didn't feel jealous about it, she didn't want that pleasure taken away from her mother, but she did wish it was her that was experiencing that enormous teenage cock. She'd loved the way that her mother had been able to take every last inch of that enormous prong inside her, totally filling up that mature cunt of hers. Dani had gasped the first time her mother had slid all the way down, Seth's cock totally disappearing from view. Her mother's eyes had closed in blissful triumph, and Dani's probing fingers had made her come on the spot at the same time her mother came as Seth's huge cock bottomed out inside her. Dani's hips had shifted restlessly from side to side on her chair as she'd thought about what it would feel like to have every hard inch of her brother's monstrous cock plundering her virgin pussy, stretching her cunt like it was stretching her mother's. Would she be able to take it? Could she take every hard thick inch? Her pussy was creaming like crazy all over her thrusting fingers as she thought about it, thought about that beautiful big cock rearranging her insides.

Through her computer, she'd watched her brother fuck, or should she say, 'try to fuck', Lizzy a few times. But the poor girl could only take less than half of her brother's huge cock, and most of the times it would end up with Seth getting frustrated, pull his cock out, and finish off inside Lizzy's mouth. Dani knew inside that she could do better, that she could take more of that big powerful cock than Lizzy could, but could she take as much as her mother? She knew she wanted to, she wanted to try to, but for now, it looked like her brother was intent on going for more. As her fingers started slowly toying with her throbbing clit, Dani sat up and leaned in closer to the screen, not wanting to miss a thing.

*

Sonya gasped as her son took control and rolled their connected bodies, leaving her on her back beneath him. She couldn't believe how strong he was, how easily and yet gracefully he'd positioned her on her back just as he wanted. There was no clumsiness, no fumbling, just a sure confident movement as he levered her over while keeping his big hard prick inside her. And now, he was leaning over her, the look in his eyes letting her know that he was in control now, and he was going to do whatever he wanted with her.

Sonya had always gotten what she'd wanted sexually, having the looks and body that no man could deny. But what she really loved, what really got her pussy creaming, was to be taken by a true alpha, a big-cocked male who took control and used her like the slut she knew she was in the depths of her soul. She'd only met a few of those in her lifetime, and each time, it had been the best sex she'd ever had. But none of those, not a single one, came close to the cock size and physical prowess of her son. Maybe it was the age difference too that was making it more exciting for her, maybe it just the size and power of his enormous cock, she wasn't sure. But the one thing she was sure of was that the fact that it was her son, her own flesh and blood, that had her cunt gushing like she'd just struck oil. The hot juices were seeping out of her coital walls like crazy as she thought about her son taking control and fucking her, fucking her like a savage.

She'd felt a change in her son, a change in his attitude, at who was running the show here. She'd come into his room knowing what she'd wanted, and now, she knew the tide had turned. It was now all about giving him what he wanted, letting him use her however he wished, making sure that beautiful cock of his was serviced as much and as often as he wanted, as much as he needed. And Sonya loved it that way, loved that he would use her to satisfy his own perverse pleasure. The sinful illicitness of what they were doing just made it even more exciting. She couldn't wait for more.

Sonya felt a wave of emotion roll over her and, as her son looked down at her, she knew she'd never loved him more. In this short time they'd been making love, she knew things had changed. She'd fallen in love with his cock, in love with him, as a man, as her lover. She knew that she was his now to do with as he pleased, and not just his mother, but his plaything, his cock-slave, his slut.

Sonya was lost in love for her son as he leaned over her and looked into her eyes, the fire burning inside him just as much as inside her. She looked up at his handsome face and spoke, overwhelmed by the emotions she was feeling. "Seth, I think—"

Her words were cut short as he dropped his mouth to hers, pressing his lips against hers in a rapturous, hungry kiss. His mouth was deliciously hot and moist as his tongue rolled against hers, probing deep into her hot oral cavity. With his body pressed so close to hers, she got of waft of his pure masculine scent, the alluring fragrance feathering its way deep into her senses, enflaming her desire for her son even more. She wanted nothing more in the world than to be taken by him, to be whatever he wanted her to be, to be fucked by him until she couldn't take it anymore, to let him do whatever he wanted to. To be his cum dump, his willing receptacle for his lust-driven desires.

Seth finally drew his mouth back from hers, leaving both of them breathless. He looked into her eyes once more, seeing that lustful yearning that he'd only dreamed of. "I'm going to fuck you now, Mom," Seth said as he provocatively rolled his hips, causing her to give off a deep animalistic groan. "I'm going to fuck you deep and hard, and I'm going to make you scream with this." He hunched forward slightly, grinding his pelvis into hers, rubbing the flared knob up against her cervix.

Sonya's eyes closed as she surrendered herself to the pleasure, the intense pleasure her son's magnificent cock was causing inside her. Her pussy was completely stuffed, and felt electrified, so sensitive that any movement would cause her to crash through one orgasm after another. She was in heaven. "I love you, Seth. Do...do whatever you want. Fuck me as hard as you want, as deep as you can get. I'll do anything, just don't take that beautiful cock away from me. Don't think about Lizzy anymore, Mommy can take care of you much better from now on."