Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew her mother was a beautiful sexy woman, but when she saw her in action, Dani had been in awe. Her mother had worked Seth's cock better than any porn star she had ever seen. The thing that made what she was doing so hot was her mother's level of enthusiasm. It was totally clear by the look on her mature face and in everything she did how much she wanted that cock. Her eagerness knew no bounds as she worked on servicing that cock any way she could, worshipping it, fucking and sucking it like she'd been born to do nothing else. Just by watching her mother's pleasure level rising on that screen, Dani had gotten just as hot, her fingers plunging mercilessly in and out of her dripping cunt. When Seth had flipped his mother over and fucked her savagely, Dani thought that she'd come just as many times as her mother had while her brother was pounding that huge prick balls-deep into her juicy mature cunt. And then her mother had come into her room and asked her to join them. Dani couldn't think of anything she'd rather do.

Dani rolled her tongue all over her mother's sticky finger, gathering up her brother's precious seed and letting it settle on her taste buds. She heard herself moan with delight as she tasted that succulent cum for the first time. Her lips instinctively closed around her mother's slender finger and she sucked, as if she was sucking on a little cock, wanting more of that delicious juice that the finger had to offer.

Sonya smiled to herself, thrilled by the way her daughter's lips were pulling on her finger, the young girl's tongue swirling over her probing digit as she licked up every tasty morsel. Dani's lips and tongue felt good, and they made Sonya's perverted mind wonder where else they would feel just as good. Since she and Seth had decided to ask Dani to join them, she wondered how far the girl was willing to go. With her cunt full of Seth's cum, this was the perfect time to find out.

"It looks like you like the taste of that, sweetheart," Sonya said softly. "Would you like some more?"

"Yes, please," Dani responded as she finally pulled her mouth off her mother's finger, her lips open as she gasped with excitement.

Sonya knew now was the time when she'd see what Dani was willing to do to be with them. She turned and sat on the edge of her bed. She pulled her little skirt up to the top of her thighs and then leaned back, supporting herself on straightened arms behind her. She started to slowly roll her thighs open to each side. She glanced up at Dani, whose blue eyes opened wide. They were locked on Sonya's spreading thighs, the young girl's big tits rising and falling rapidly, evidence of her arousal.

"Like I said, your brother really filled me up. Look, sweetie." Sonya continued to spread her legs further apart, the hem of her short skirt rising higher and higher. Soon, her bare shaven pussy came into view, a glistening white pearl of her son's cum shimmering between her shiny pussy-lips. Sonya pushed down slightly with the muscles inside her, causing another warm gob to slither forth and start sliding downwards towards her tight bumhole. "Look at that. There's so much I can barely keep it inside me. If you want to taste some more of your brother's cum, go ahead, sweetheart. Kneel there and lick it up. It's still nice and warm for you."

As if hypnotized by the luridly erotic sight, Dani slowly dropped to her knees between her mother's spread legs. She could smell it now, not just her brother's cum, but her mother's warm cunt-honey as well. The combination of the two erotic scents was like an intoxicating drug as it washed over her, pulling her closer to her mother's messy cunt. Dani couldn't take her eyes off her mother's flushed mound, her brother's brilliant white cum drooling sluggishly from the slippery hole. Overcome with excitement, Dani extended her tongue and speared it into the gooey mass seeping from between her mother's shiny petals of flesh.

"Mmm..." The sinfully illicit sensation of her brother's thick cum tickling her taste buds had caused her to instinctively moan. At the same time, she closed her eyes in blissful contentment, enjoying the luxuriousness of tasting more of her brother's milky semen, something she'd been dreaming of forever. As her mother had said, it was deliciously warm from being in her mother's pussy. That initial gob settling on her tongue had Dani instantly craving more, so she slowly dragged her tongue upwards as she flattened it out, using her tongue like a paddle to scoop up as much of her brother's delicious seed as she could.

"That's a good girl," Sonya said as she looked down. She loved the feel of her daughter's soft young tongue pressing against her skin, and just the thought of the illicit act the young girl was performing on her had Sonya's mature pussy creaming again already. She could feel that tell-tale nasty itch deep inside her needy cunt getting worse as Dani pressed the flat of her soft tongue against her mound and slid it higher. The wad of spunk seeping out of her was growing in size on the girl's tongue, becoming a small milky pool.

Dani licked further upwards before she finally drew her tongue back into her mouth, her tongue totally coated with warm white paste. She moved the heavy gob all around in her mouth, savoring the intensely masculine flavor, loving the thick texture of her brother's sperm-laden semen. Jesus, it's as thick as pudding, Dani thought to herself as she let the big wad move back and forth within her mouth. She felt like she wanted to savor it forever, but she wanted to swallow it even more, to take some of her brother into her very being. She swallowed, loving the feel of the warm thick cream sliding like silk down her throat and into her belly. She couldn't help but let off a contented purr, "Mmm..."

Sonya smiled to herself as she listened to her daughter mew like a little kitten with a bowl of warm cream, which was almost exactly what she was getting. Sonya had loved the feel of her daughter's soft young tongue on her flesh, and wanted more of it. Her pussy was already juicing at the thought of it. She'd just experience one taboo act in what she'd done with her son, so why not go for more, she thought. Her young daughter seemed ripe for the taking, and who better than she and her horse-cocked son to teach the willing young thing all the wonderful pleasures that sex had to offer. There is nothing wrong with a little girl on girl either, is there, even if it is girl on woman? The thought of the illicit possibilities of what she could do with Dani excited Sonya even more. "Do you like that, sweetheart?"

"Yes," Dani replied breathlessly, her face flushed. "Seth's cum is so much thicker than Jimmy's. And it just tastes so much better too. And just the thought of whose cum it is makes it taste really...really..."

"Exciting?" Sonya suggested, having seen the hungry look in her daughter's eyes.

"Yes! That's it exactly."

Sonya shifted her hips restlessly from side to side, at the same time pushing down with the muscles inside her. She saw Dani's eyes go immediately to the wet gap between her slippery labial gates as more white cum oozed forth. "There's lots more in there for you if want it. Like I said, your brother really filled me up. Go ahead, sweetheart, put your lips right on there and suck it all out. It's all yours."

Dani was thrilled beyond belief at being able to get more of her brother's precious seed into her mouth. She couldn't believe how much more she enjoyed it compared to Jimmy's. It was like Jimmy's cum had belonged to a little boy, dribbly and watery, while Seth's belonged to a man, a real man, a real man with a huge cock capable of producing a man-size load that was thick and creamy, chock full of sperm to give it that succulent masculine flavor. Even after just this initial taste, Dani thought she could live on the stuff, and she definitely wanted as much of her brother's delicious jizz as she could get.

The young girl moved forward once more, this time pressing her whole mouth against her mother's pouting mound. Her mother's soft skin felt sinfully warm against her face, even through the slick coating of her mother's slippery juices that had coated the flushed mons. Dani slid her tongue into the new pearl of cum that had seeped forth, letting the shiny gob settle on the tip of her tongue.

"There's tons more in there, sweetie. Press your tongue in a bit further so you can get it."

Her mother's words encouraged Dani to be bolder. She feathered the tip of her tongue right into the middle of the silvery gob, at the same time extending her tongue tip forward, right up between her mother's soft petals of flesh.

"Yes, that's the way. That's my good girl." Sonya almost swooned as her daughter's tongue started to enter her, the girl's probing tongue tip already pressing against the hot inner walls of her cunt. Her son's pronounced coronal ridge had torn back and forth savagely over those tissues as he'd been fucking her, and she knew her daughter's soft warm tongue would feel good against that ravaged flesh. "That's it. Just like that. There's lots of your brother's cum in there. Go deeper and get as much as you can."

Eager to please, Dani did as her mother asked. She fed her tongue deeper between those sinfully soft folds of flesh, her mouth awash with her brother's thick creamy goodness. She pressed her lips into a seal against her mother's mound and sucked, drawing more of that potent seed into her mouth. Dani swallowed, loving the feeling once more of that succulent nectar sliding like liquid silk down her throat. She gave a warm contented moan, happy to finally feed on her brother's succulent cum. Wanting more, she let her tongue probe further into her mother's slippery sweetness.

"Oh yeah, that's it, get that tongue nice and deep, sweetie. There's more of your brother's cum way up inside there. Suck good and hard to get it out," Sonya gasped out as she felt her daughter's tongue rise higher inside her steaming box. Fuck, her tongue is incredible, Sonya thought as she rolled her hips, wanting to feel Dani's tongue tickle every square inch inside her. Dani was making wet slobbery noises now as she licked her mother's pussy, sucking at the same time to draw out more of her brother's warm semen.

"Yeah, just keep doing that," Sonya said breathlessly as she looked down at the sordid scene between her lewdly-spread thighs. Her daughter's face was pressed flush up against her pussy, the girl's blond hair streaming down her back as she wiggled her face back and forth, lancing her tongue as deep into Sonya's cum-filled trench as she could get it. And fuck, does it feel wonderful, Sonya thought as she rolled her wide hips from side to side on the edge of the bed. "Get as much of that cum as you can. Suck it out. Get your tongue way up inside there. I'm sure there's more. You're making Mommy feel really good, sweetheart. Just keep doing what you're doing and I'll tell you when to stop."

This went on like this for the next ten minutes or so as Dani kept licking and sucking, making sweet oral love to her mother's pussy. And each minute, Sonya's pleasure level rose higher and higher as her daughter's enthusiastically-working mouth had her climbing the walls.

Dani was both shocked and intensely excited by what she was feeling. She'd never seriously thought about doing anything like this with another female, with 'seriously' being the key word. Sure, she'd wondered what it would be like to be with another girl, to feel a big set of tits in her hands, to see how different it felt from her own. She'd even thought of her mother like that, knowing that her mother's breasts were even bigger than hers, and wondering how those mammoth jugs would feel in her hands. And to feel, and taste, another girl's pussy, even her own mother's, and what that would be like? She'd licked her own pussy juice off her hands almost every time since she'd started masturbating, loving the taste. And she'd always wondered deep in her heart what another female's pussy would taste like. What about the pussy of a mature, experienced woman, like her mother. How different from her own would it be?

The idea of doing that had come into her head more than once on some of those hot restless nights, but she'd chocked it up to typical teenage curiosity, nothing more. But now, Jesus, she was licking and sucking her mother's pussy like it was her last meal on earth, and she was loving every second of it. Tasting her mother's warm juices and feeling her tongue pressing against the slick tissues inside her mother had set the flames of her libido soaring higher and higher by the second. She knew that because it was her mother that she was licking that it made it all the more exciting. The purely taboo illicitness of performing such an act was making Dani cream like crazy. She could tell her panties were absolutely soaked, and her pussy was in need of a good rubbing, even after all those times she'd just come while watching her mother and her brother fuck like rabbits.

But right now, it wasn't about her. Dani knew instinctively that bringing her mother as much pleasure as she could was the most important thing. She wanted to please her, to make her know that she was worthy of being allowed to join them. She rolled her tongue in a slow tantalizing circle as deep inside her mother as she could get it, making the older woman squirm with delight. She was absolutely loving the effect her lips and tongue were having on her mother, and she wanted her to know it. Dani pulled back for a second, and gasped out breathlessly, "Oh Mom, you taste so good. Your pussy is so pretty. I love it." As soon as she finished speaking, she pressed her face against her mother's warm mound once more, her tongue spearing deep inside the older woman's gaping twat.

Sonya had been leaning back on her straightened arms, surrendering herself to the luxurious sensations her daughter's lips and tongue were bringing her. When Dani spoke, she looked down, the sight of Dani's sticky, messy face turning her on even more. She could see the look of wanton lust in Dani's eyes. The young girl seemed to be just glowing with excitement, which aroused Sonya even more. As soon as the girl thrust her tongue back inside her and pressed it against the sensitive folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, right on that trigger spot, Sonya lost it.

"OH FUCK, DANI...YES...YES...RIGHT THERE...RIGHT FUCKING THERE!" Sonya tipped back her head and closed her eyes as a cunt-wrenching orgasm shot through her. Her mouth was open and she was breathing raggedly as she came, her massive tits jiggling and wobbling beneath her tight sweater. Her hips were twitching and she was bucking her pelvis up against her daughter's face as paroxysms of pleasure coursed through her. Her whole body was tingling like crazy, as if she was being shot through with an electric current. And still, her daughter kept working her young tongue deep inside her, the pointed tip rubbing salaciously over the gushing walls of her cunt.

Dani's tongue was awash with her mother's juicy discharge, and she was being splattered as her mother came like a tsunami, warm cunt-honey gushing out all over Dani's pretty face. It turned Dani on to know she was making her mother come, and she felt a small orgasm start deep in her own pussy, the delicious sensations making her squirm and soak her own panties even more. But still, she kept licking and sucking on her mother's throbbing pussy, lapping up the older woman's succulent nectar as it flowed out of her and right onto Dani's welcoming tongue.

Sonya was in heaven. Her daughter's tongue kept rubbing over that trigger spot inside her, making her twitch and quiver again and again, her whole body jerking from the waves of exquisite pleasure flowing through it. She felt like she came for a minute or two before the delightful sensations started to wane. She was breathing rapidly, and her big tits were heaving up and down as she fought to regain her breath and started to come down from her orgasmic high. She could see that Dani had cued in to her sensitivity. Her daughter was still nursing at her seeping twat, but she wasn't going at it as intensely as she was just moments ago, which was perfect, absolutely perfect, as far as Sonya was concerned. Her steaming pussy was too sensitive right now, but she knew what her body was like, and she knew she'd be ready to go again in just a minute or two.

"Oh, sweetie, that was wonderful," Sonya said as she slowly rolled her hips against her daughter's gently working mouth, letting the girl know to keep licking at her flushed pussy. "I can't believe how hard you made me come. You didn't mind, did you?"

Dani shook her head as she pulled back slightly and looked up at her mother, her face a shiny wet mess. "No, Mom. I really...I really liked doing that for you. Did I...did I do okay?"

Sonya gave her daughter an appreciatively devilish wink. "Oh, baby, you did better than okay. That beautiful mouth of yours is incredible."

"Really? Do you really think so?" Dani asked, beaming under her mother's words of praise.

"Of God, yes. You were fantastic. Have you done that to another girl before?"

Dani was quick to shake her head. "Never. But it just seemed...it just seemed so right with you."

Sonya smiled inside as she saw the look of flushed arousal, coupled with a small degree of guilt, on her daughter's face. "Well, you certainly showed me how good you are at doing that. I would have thought you'd been doing that with one of your friends for years the way that tongue of yours seemed to know just where to go."

"No, I never did it, but I liked it with you, Mom." Dani paused for a second, unsure if she should ask what she so badly wanted to. Her mother had asked her to join her and Seth, so she figured she had nothing to lose. "Do you...do you think I could do that again sometime?"

Sonya gave her daughter another sinfully illicit wink as she nodded. "Oh yes, baby, you can do that to Mommy as often as you like. Actually, I think I'm going to insist on it. With your brother, I think all three of us are going to be busy helping each other out, and there will be times when your brother needs to rest. That will be just one of the times that you and Mommy can have more fun like this."

Dani felt a wave of relief come over her, accompanied by a tingle of excitement as she purposely let her eyes drift down to her mother's spectacular set of tits. "Do you think I could suck on your boobs sometime too?"

"I think you'll get to do that as much as you want too. Mommy's boobs are very sensitive, and I can come sometimes by just having them sucked on."

"Me too!" Dani replied, clearly excited.

"Did Jimmy do that for you?"

"No," Dani said as she slowly shook her head. "I...I did it myself."

Sonya nodded in acknowledgement. With her daughter having breasts almost as big as hers, she knew exactly what it felt like to hold one of your boobs up to your own mouth and suck on one of those big rubbery nipples. "I know exactly what you mean, sweetie. I do that too, but there's nothing like having someone else's mouth on your boobs, especially when they know what they're doing." Sonya paused for a second as she reached forward and slowly traced one fingernail all around her daughter's soft wet lips. "And from the way you just used this pretty little mouth of yours on my pussy, I can tell you'll do just as good a job on my boobs."

Dani smiled and her gooey face got flushed again as her mother's fingertip slid teasingly over her pouty lips.

"Here, sweetheart, suck on my finger again. That felt so good when you did that before, and I'm sure Seth is going to be using that mouth a lot once we get started." Sonya inserted her finger into her daughter's mouth. The young girl quickly closed her lips around the invading digit. Sonya watched Dani's eyes close in blissful contentment as she started to suck, her tongue rolling all around the slender finger that Sonya was now sliding back and forth, like a tiny cock fucking that sweet young mouth. "Oh yeah, you are definitely very good at that. Seth is going to love having that pretty little mouth of yours sucking his cock."