Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya finally tipped her head forwards and looked at Dani with hooded eyes, her own mouth open as she drew in breaths of the steamy air. "Dani, that feels so good, but you've got Mommy all worked up again. Why don't you keep one hand on my boobs while you slide the other one down and take care of me? I'm sure you know what I mean."

Dani nodded as she quickly re-lathered her hands. For some reason, she loved having her mother tell her what to do. She was in awe of her mother's raw sexuality, finding her mother's blatant craving to her have own sexual desires satisfied incredibly exciting. Dani could feel her own pussy dripping just by being asked to service her mother.

Sonya moved slightly to the side and leaned against the shower wall as Dani moved in on her once more, her frothy hands moving back to her glistening mature body. The girl did as she was asked, one soapy hand groping her breasts while her other hand slid down over Sonya's abdomen before her frothy fingers slid into the silky folds of her slippery mound. Dani seemed to know just what to do, her fingertips tracing teasingly all over and around Sonya's tingling clit. "Oh yeah, that's it, baby, you're making Mommy feel real good."

Dani kept working her over for a couple of minutes, her fingers performing their magic, making Sonya's body sing with arousal.

"Put a couple of fingers inside me, Dani. You've got me close by working on my clit, but I want to come with your fingers way up inside me."

Dani did as she was asked, sliding the first two fingers of her hand into her mother's velvety love-pocket. She started sawing them back and forth, her fingers rubbing provocatively over the sensitive folds of flesh on the roof of her mother's vagina. She accompanied that by rolling the tip of her thumb over the rubbery nodule of her mother's sensitive clit, causing the woman to press herself back hard against the shower wall, her body thrumming with intense pleasure.

"Oh Jesus...that's it...that's perfect. So good...so fucking good," Sonya moaned as she gasped breathlessly, her massive breasts heaving with excitement beneath Dani's groping fingers. "I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA...OH FUCK...YESSSSSSSS!"

Sonya came like a champion, her head flopping from side to side as paroxysms of delight coursed through her twitching body. She let it all go, her body pressed hard against the shower wall as jolt after jolt of tingling delight shot to every tingling nerve ending. But still, her daughter kept rubbing her fingers over those hot tissues inside her, driving her crazy.

Dani could feel her mother gushing, her hand sprayed with her mother's warm cunt juices as the older woman climaxed. Dani watched her mother gasp, over and over, staring in wonder as the body beneath her fingers quivered and twitched like a live wire. She kept going, mauling her mother's tits with her soapy hand, rolling her stiff nipples between her thumb and forefinger as the thumb on her other hand played over her mother's buzzing clit like a plucked violin string. Finally, after nearly a minute of shaking and twitching, her mother reached down and clutched Dani's hand, willing her to stop. "That was beautiful, baby, but through all this, you haven't come yet, have you?"

Dani continued to gently stroke her mother's tits, her frothy hands sliding smoothly over the soft wet flesh. "I just had a little one when I was using my mouth on you earlier, Mom, but that's okay. I love making you happy. You don't have to worry about me."

Sonya smiled inwardly, knowing that with that submissive attitude, she and Seth would be able to put Dani to good use whenever they wanted. And if Seth was anything like she was, Sonya knew they'd both be using the girl's talents over and over. Yes, Dani would be Seth's hungry cum bucket and her willing little honey bee, drinking the warm nectar from her cunt anytime she wanted. But still, Dani had been such an eager and obedient sweet thing when it came to licking her pussy and making her feel good, that Sonya wanted the girl to experience some of that degree of pleasure as well. "That's nice, sweetie, but Mommy wants to make you feel good too."

Sonya moved away from the wall and pushed Dani into the spot she'd been, the water from the shower head now pounding down on the front of Dani's curvy young body. The stinging pellets were raining down on the girl's big tits, with glistening rivulets streaming down over those full young mounds and over the rest of her lush curves before swirling snake-like down the drain. Sonya looked at Dani's bountiful breasts, a smile coming over her face. It was almost like looking in a mirror. She'd been that size once, a nice full double-D. From helping the girl purchase some bras lately, she knew Dani was almost ready to move up to the next bigger size. Yes, her daughter was going to be as big as she was in no time. But right now, Sonya wanted to get her hands on those exquisite beauties.

"Your boobs are beautiful too, sweetie. So full, so nice and round," Sonya said as she lathered up her hands. She put the soap down and moved in on Dani, lowering her lips to her daughter's open mouth at the same time as she filled her slippery hands with the young girl's breasts. She kissed Dani passionately as she squeezed and caressed the slick mounds of flesh. She could feel Dani respond, her young body twisting and writhing beneath Sonya's working hands, her nipples already stiff and throbbing. With one hand mauling the girl's breasts, Sonya slid her other hand down over Dani's smooth flat stomach, all the way down until her fingertips found the girl's juicy slit.

"Jesus, she's absolutely soaked," Sonya thought to herself as her fingers explored the hot folds of flesh at the gates to her daughter's dripping gash, "and it's not just from the shower." No, the girl's cunt was dripping like crazy. As much as Sonya wanted to slide her fingers deep into that drooling little honey-pot, she didn't want to risk tearing the girl's hymen. She definitely wanted her son's big cock to take the responsibility for shredding that taut drumhead. Yes, she wanted to be front and centre when Seth busted Dani's cherry. Sonya knew it was going to be an epic experience for all of them, especially Dani.

But right now, she wanted to get Dani off. She could see the girl trembling with arousal, needing it more than she admitted. So Sonya went to work on the protruding bud of Dani's clit, sliding her soapy fingers all around and over the fiery nodule.

"Oh fuck..." Dani groaned as she leaned back against the marble wall. Her eyes were closed in blissful contentment as she surrendered herself to her mother's skilful manipulations. She could tell that her mother was calling on her experience to know just where to touch her, and how much pressure to use at the exact right time. Dani could feel her mother working her clit like an artist, strumming and plucking with those slender mature fingers to give her as much pleasure as possible. It only took a minute or two and then when her mother rolled the sensitive button between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a little squeeze, Dani crashed.

"OH FUCKKKK...YESSSS..." Dani felt the tingling sensation start at the base of her clit and shoot through her entire body, blossoming out to every nerve ending like an atomic bomb. Her head was flipping from side to side as she climaxed, her mother's hands driving her crazy. The euphoric feeling was so intense that Dani felt like she might collapse. Her mother must have sensed it too because she moved closer and pressed Dani up against the wall, holding her in place. Those talented older fingers kept delicately strumming her clit perfectly, causing wave after wave of delight to course through her time and time again. Finally, Dani gave a big shiver as her orgasm started to wane. Her mother leaned in and kissed her deeply, hotly, her tongue sliding tenderly all around the inside of Dani's willing mouth. They kissed for a long time before the older woman pulled back, nipping teasingly at Dani's bottom lip once more.

"Oh, Mom, that was incredible," Dani gasped out as she looked at her mother through glassy eyes.

"That's just an example of the fun we're all going to have together," Sonya replied as she gave her daughter's boobs one more squeeze. "Now, let's finish getting washed up. I don't think your brother is going to wait forever."

Dani felt dizzy with desire as she thought about her brother, and what that huge cock of his was going to do to her. She felt her hands itching and her mouth salivating as she thought about what that big thick cock would feel like, in her hands, in her mouth, and in her tight young pussy. Her brother wasn't the only one who wasn't going to wait forever...

...to be continued...


12