Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Mom," he said softly as he walked over to the cupboard and grabbed himself a mug. He grabbed the pot from the coffee maker and poured himself a cup as his mother opened her eyes and looked over at him.

"Good morning, baby. Sleep well?"

"Like a log," he replied as he walked over towards her. "Where's Dani?"

His mother nodded forwards. "Under the table. She asked if she could have a little snack after breakfast. She's already made me come once, and now she's working on a second one."

From the angle that Seth had come into the room, he hadn't been able to see beneath the table. But now, as he took a step closer, he could see that his mother's legs were spread apart with the tails of her long white robe draped to the sides. He could see Dani's blond hair and the sides of her face between his mother's thighs, her mouth working busily on the older woman's pussy.

"Here, baby, sit here and give Mommy a kiss for a second," Sonya said to him as she nodded to the spot next to her.

Seth pulled the chair from Dani's usual spot and sat down. He leaned over and gave his mother a warm passionate kiss. As she mewed her approval, he automatically slid his hand inside the folds of her robe and started to fondle her breasts, his thumb and forefinger teasingly toying with her nipples.

"Mmm, now that's the way to start the day," Sonya purred as she rolled her hips against Dani's working mouth. "When she's done with me, we'll have her suck a load out of you. How does that sound?"

"Perfect," Seth replied before moving in for another kiss, his hand caressing those mammoth tits once more.

When Dani had finished with her mother, she turned her attention to Seth. As Sonya made her son some bacon and eggs, his sister was busy beneath the table, taking that full morning load for her breakfast.

*

It was three hours later before they saw each other again. With the pandemic shutting down the schools, Sonya insisted the kids put in the required number of hours every day that the school board had set out. Knowing they'd be too much of a distraction for each other, she'd sent them to their rooms, with the promise that they'd have a 'sex education' class later in the day, with her as the teacher. Reluctantly, they both went to their rooms, knowing the sooner they got their daily work over with, the better, both of them keen to find out what their mother had in store for them next.

Sonya kept busy as well. She had her own work to do for the investment firm. With them in their rooms, she set up as usual at the dining room table, her laptop open, doing her best to try and concentrate on the work before her, but failing miserable. She forced herself to take her mind off Seth and Dani, as hard as it was. She knew the work she had to do wouldn't get done on its own. And so, like the kids, she powered through it, wanting to get it over with as quickly as she could.

It was late morning when, with a smile on her face and a nagging itch between her legs, Sonya shut it down, closing her laptop and putting it to the side. She went to each of the kid's rooms and told them to put their bathing suits on. She told them that since they'd been working so hard, they deserved a break and a little reward. She'd ordered pizza and they were going to have a little picnic out by the pool. It didn't take long for Seth and Dani to shut down their computers and put their books away, eager to see what their mother wanted to do next.

The pizza arrived just as they all finished getting ready. It was Sonya that answered the door this time, giving the pizza delivery guy an eyeful of her generous charms as she opened the door, dressed only in her white bikini. Like with Dani the day before, this young man was struck dumb by the shocking sight before him, of the sexiest MILF he'd ever seen, with a gorgeous face and a huge set of tits just barely contained by her tiny bikini. The three of them watched through the window as he too couldn't contain himself, barely backing out of the driveway before he had to pull to the curb and jerk off a load.

They feasted on the pizza as they sat around the patio table next to the pool, eyeing up each other hungrily. Seth thought the two of them looked incredible. Dani wore a gorgeous yellow bikini that brought out the gold in her lustrous blond hair. The tiny yellow triangles of the bikini emphasized her substantial curves, which had Seth's prick on the rise just sitting across the table from her.

His mother looked even more stunning. The brilliant white of her bikini stood out in bold contrast to her smooth tanned skin. The top barely covered her enormous tits, the soft cups not even making an effort to hide her pronounced nipples. The bottoms rode extremely low on her hips, exposing her flat stomach and the glittering jewel she wore in her navel. Tiny bows adorned the points on her wide mature hips where the bikini bottom fastened. To Seth, those two little bows just seemed to be crying out for his fingers to reach out and pluck them open, exposing the glorious pleasuregroove lying beneath.

With lunch over, Sonya retired to one of the loungers. She grabbed a magazine and donned her sunglasses while the two kids dove into the water, splashing and chasing each other back and forth in the pool as they often did.

After a little while, Sonya noticed an unusual quiet, not what she was used to at all from those two kids of hers. Lowering her magazine and peering over the top of her sunglasses, she saw Seth sitting on the edge of the far side of the pool, facing towards her. He was leaning back slightly, his arms straight behind him, his eyes looking right at her, a sly smile on his face. His swim trunks were on the pool deck next to him. Still in the pool and with her back towards Sonya, Dani was between Seth's spread thighs, her head bobbing up and down. "That looks like fun, sweetheart," Sonya said to her son as she kept her eyes locked on Seth's, at the same time spreading her legs to give him a perfect view up into her cockpit, where she saw his eyes eagerly went. "Send her over here we're you're done with her. I could do with a little of that too."

Sonya emphasized what she'd said by taking her sunglasses off and tossing her magazine aside, and then sliding the red-tipped fingernails of one hand down over her body, stopping to give her breasts a warm squeeze before going lower. She traced the tip of her middle finger teasingly over her tanned midsection before sliding her whole hand inside her bikini bottom.

Seth watched her hand start to move beneath that tiny white piece of material, her sexy blue eyes locked on his as her hand moved teasingly, looking like a little animal burrowing away under there. Just watching the lurid act had Seth going off in his sister's mouth in no time. He sent volley after volley into Dani's sucking mouth, watching her gobble up and swallow as much as she could, and then licking his cock clean of the milky gobs that had eeked out of the corners of her mouth.

Seth helped Dani out of the pool and the two of them made their way over to their mother. "May I?" Seth asked as he reached down and toyed with one of the little bows at his mother's hips.

"Be my guest," Sonya replied, giving him an approving smile.

Seth plucked each of the little bows open while Dani got to her knees at the foot of her mother's lounger. Seth peeled the front panel of the bikini bottom down, exposing his mother's warm pink mound, the whole thing glistening already with her flowing juices.

As Dani dove right in and started feasting on her mother's juicy snatch, Seth pulled up a chair and sat next to his mother. At her prompting, he reached over, sliding his hand right inside one of the sinfully soft cups of her bikini top, finding her nipple stiff as a bullet.

"You know, Mom, I was thinking," he said as his mother sat back and let her two kids have their way with her. "You know how they say you can have up to five people in your 'bubble'?"

"Yes," Sonya replied as she reached down and ran her fingers through Dani's hair, moving her daughter's mouth up just a touch so the girl's lips were now working on her clit.

"Well," Seth continued, "I was thinking maybe we should ask Grandma to come and be in our bubble."

Sonya couldn't help but smile. It certainly wasn't hard to figure out her son's ulterior motive for making such a suggestion. Sonya's mother, Carole, even at her age, still had a stunning figure. It was her that Sonya had taken after when it came to her physical attributes. Her mother's breasts and big curvy bum were just like Sonya's, and maybe just a bit bigger. But her mother wasn't fat by any means, just a beautiful older woman who could definitely be described as 'curvilicious'. Yes, Seth definitely had a personal reason in mind when it came to making such a suggestion. But then again, he was her son, and she was quickly finding out he was more like her than she'd ever thought.

"So, how did you come up with that idea?" Sonya asked teasingly, interested to see what Seth would have to say.

"Well, Grandma's all on her own, and she's been retired like forever, so she doesn't have to go to work or anything. Our spare room is sitting right there empty, and it's not like we're going to have any visitors anytime soon." Seth paused as his mother nodded. Yes, nobody would be coming to stay with the pandemic roaring across the nation. "And, being all by herself, Grandma must get lonely, don't you think?"

"And you could be good company for her, is that what you're thinking?" Sonya could barely keep the knowing smile off her face.

"We all could be. I think it would be good for her to have other people around. People who love her."

"Or people who want to fuck her, her well-hung grandson in particular," Sonya thought to herself as she finally gave Seth the smile he'd been waiting for. "Hmm, maybe you've got something there. You're right, I'm sure Grandma does get lonely. She's been on her own since Grandpa died." She paused as she saw Seth's eyes light up with excitement. "The trouble is, I know Grandma has a bigger lingerie collection than I do. Maybe you can clean out some space in your drawers and she can move in with you."

Seth knew his mother could see right through him at this point, but he smiled back at her and played right along. "I'll do whatever I have to do to make all of the women in this family happy," he said with an innocent shrug of his shoulders, "even if it means sharing my bed with Grandma."

"I bet you would," Sonya said, a big smile on her face as she winked at her son. "Now, stand up and show that big cock of yours to me. If you can jerk off and spray that load all over my face and tits within five minutes, I'll call Grandma tonight."

Seth was on his feet with his hand wrapped around his cock in a warm loving corridor within seconds. With Dani enthusiastically servicing her juicy cunt, and Seth stroking his cock towards her, Sonya reached down and drew one of her massive breasts out of her bikini, lifting it to her mouth and wrapping her lips around the stiff nipple. As she did, she looked up and gave her son a sultry look that he felt right down to his balls.

With visions of his gorgeous grandmother and her gigantic tits dancing through his head, Seth only needed three of the allotted five minutes to give his mother what she wanted, a massive load of sizzling teenage cum sprayed all over her face and tits.

"I guess I'll be making that call to Grandma after all," Sonya said as she wickedly ran her tongue all around her cum-spackled lips, dragging as much of her son's thick creamy semen into her mouth as she could.

Seth took a step back, his mind spinning with lurid thoughts as he wondered how things would be with his sexy grandmother thrown into the mix...but that's another story...

THE END


12