Senior Year Ch. 10

Story Info
Miss Ingalls listens in on Kim and Bobby.
2.6k words
4.72
46.7k
2
0

Part 10 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby was distracted most of the school day Monday. All he could think about was meeting Kim after school and developing the nude pictures of her he'd taken the day before. What made his daydreams even more distracting was that he was sure more than the pictures would develop as they worked in the darkroom.

Assistant Principal Doreen Ingalls was distracted, too. Although she was happy with her developing relationship with Lois Tillman, she kept thinking about Lois's detailed description of Bobby Draper's sexual prowess. If the young man was half the lover as Lois said he was, he was really something!

Doreen had already breached one of the taboos of her profession by not taking action against Lois even though she knew the woman had slept with one of her students. On the other hand, since she was sleeping with Lois, she couldn't very well turn the teacher in without getting in trouble herself.

"What a tangled web we weave..." Doreen mused as she walked down the hall shortly after school let out. She saw Bobby Draper heading up the stairs toward the second floor and wondered why he hadn't left school like rest of the students. She decided to follow him and find out what he was up to. If nothing else, it would be a chance for her to talk to him and get to know him a little.

Bobby started up the stairs. He had no idea Miss Ingalls had seen him, and wouldn't have cared if had known. Being in the building after school wasn't against the rules. He was on his way to the photo lab, where Kim was waiting for him.

Kim met Bobby at the door to the photo club room and they shared a long, passionate kiss, then they went into the darkroom.

Doreen Ingalls saw Bobby go into the Photography Club room and wondered why. After she talked with Lois about the young man, she'd reviewed his record carefully. She knew he wasn't a member of the photo club. What was he up to? She walked down the hallway, intending to find out. When she reached the lab, she saw the glowing red light above the darkroom door which meant the darkroom was locked and in use.

Kim picked up a small black cylindrical canister opened it, and took out a kind of rack. "You thread the film in this," she explained as she and Bobby stood next to each other in the darkroom. "Then you put this in the canister, close it, put developer in, shake it, set the timer, and wait."

"Doesn't it have to be dark to do all of that?" Bobby asked.

Kim nodded. "It has to be totally dark when you thread the film in," she said. "We can print the pictures with the safety light - that's the red one - on." She walked over to the light switch. "You ready?"

Bobby nodded. Kim flipped the switch and the room plunged into total darkness.

"Oh, Wow! Jeez, Kim, how can you see to do anything in here?" Bobby asked. "I can't believe how dark it is!"

Kim brushed against him when she returned to the counter and began to work on the film. Since Bobby knew where she was, he slid a hand under her arm, cupped one of her breasts, and his fingers began teasing her nipple.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Kim moaned, leaning against him. "Bobby!! You're impossible! How am I gonna get these pictures developed if you do that?" Her hand covered the one on her breast as excitement charged through her.

"We haven't made love since yesterday," Bobby whispered in her ear.

"But...but what about the pictures?" Kim stammered.

"You can do them later," Bobby told her. He ran his tongue into her ear.

Kim stepped away from him. "No," she said. "Let's get this started first," she said, even though tingles of delight were bouncing around inside her. "We...we'll have time to fool around while the film's developing."

Bobby heard rustling as Kim threaded the film into the developing canister. "There," she said. "That's all ready." Her voice came from behind him, then the lights came on. "Now we can do what you wanted to do," she said, with a big grin on her face. She walked to him, put her arms around him, and kissed him.

Bobby put his hands on her waist and started pushing her toward the counter.

"Bobby, what are you doing?" Kim asked.

Bobby didn't reply. He lifted her onto the counter and began opening the buttons of her blouse. When it was open he pushed it down over her shoulders, then he removed her bra, leaving her nude from the waist up.

Kim, who had her eyes closed and was trembling, felt Bobby's lips moving over her neck and shoulders, down onto her heaving chest. "Ohhhhhh!!! Bobby!!!" she groaned. She leaned back, supporting herself on her out-stretched arms. He was driving her wild, just like he always did! He kept licking and sucking her breasts and the sensations resulting were unbelievable!

A buzzer went off. "Bobby, wait...wait a...a minute, I...I've got to do something," Kim panted. Reluctantly, she slipped off the counter.

Bobby stood there, listening as she poured chemicals out of the canister and poured others in. Then she set the timer and got back on the counter in front of him.

"Let's see," Bobby mused, "Where were we? Oh, yes I think I was doing this..." His lips again covered one of her nipples.

"Uhhhhh!!!" Kim gasped. While excitement continued to roll over her, Bobby began unhooking her jeans. He tugged the open garment down over her legs, then he began to lick, kiss, and nibble her thighs and what felt like electricity arced through Kim. His finger explored her vagina, teasing, touching, circling. He was driving her crazy! She lost the ability to talk. All she could do was moan and gasp with joy.

"Mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she crooned when his finger slid into her dripping grotto then began moving in and out. Her moans of bliss grew louder when she felt his breath on her pussy. "Yesssss, Bobby!!! Yessssss!!!!" she cried, "Please!!!"

Bobby heard Kim's impassioned plea and his finger continued plunging in and out of her vibrating body. He bent and drew the her clit between his lips.

"Annnnnnhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Oh, God!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!" Kim cried as his lips took her to the pinnacle of erotic delight, and over. "Comminnnnggggggg!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her hips rotated on the smooth counter top, her body quivered, and the young woman felt like she was exploding into a million wonderful pieces. God! She did love being eaten!

"My God, Bobby!" Kim whispered when her senses finally returned to normal. "That was awesome!"

"I hoped it would be," Bobby replied. He pulled her against him and kissed her.

Once again, a buzzer sounded. Kim slid off the counter and discovered that her legs were wobbly. "I'll be back in a second," she said. She moved to the canisters and fussed with them. She unthreaded the developed film and held it up tothe light. "They're done," she told Bobby, "Want to take a look?"

Bobby found it hard to make sense of the negatives and told Kim that. She explained that what was dark on the film would be pale on the final prints and vice-versa. Her explanation didn't help him much. It also didn't help that, as she talked, Kim snuggled against him, pressing her bare breasts against his arm.

Bobby was painfully aware of Kim's naked state. Warmth from her body radiated through his clothing as she pressed against him while they both examined the negatives of the photos he'd taken of her. "These...these...are very...uh...nice," he stammered. His problems talking was a result of the fact that Kim had begun caressing his cock through his pants.

Kim giggled at her classmate's discomfiture. "Bobby, am I distracting you?" she asked softly.

"Wow, are you ever!" Bobby responded.

She pulled down his zipper, reached in his pants, and guided his throbbing shaft out of his jeans.

"Oooooooohh!!!" Bobby moaned, his legs getting wobbly.

"Now it's my turn," Kim said. She dropped to her knees and his swollen organ began slithering in and out of her mouth.

"Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" Bobby groaned, "Kimmmm!!! Oh, God!!! Kimmmmm!!! I'm gonna come!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Seconds after she began sucking on him, gobs of his hot come shot into her mouth.

Kim loved it. She swallowed all she could, but couldn't take all of the torrent of fluids his spasming cock spewed. Some of his spend oozed out of her mouth, trickled down her chin and dripped onto her gorgeous breasts.

After finishing with Bobby, Kim began printing the pictures. The two teenagers stood nude in the red glow of the darkroom's safety light while she put the film into the enlarger and made prints of the shots he'd taken of her.

"OK," she said after the enlarger light winked off. "Let's see what we have."

She walked to a row of trays that held developing solution. Bobby went with her, put his arms around her and once more relished having her warm skin against his.

Kim was thrilled by how things were going. Working in the darkroom had never been more wonderful! She slipped the print in the developer and, almost magically, the picture began to appear. The young woman's breath caught as the picture became visible. It was the picture Bobby had snapped just as she was coming! A combination of emotions flooded her. She recalled the feelings she'd been giving herself as the picture was snapped and her legs felt weak.

Bobby put his arm around her. "You're shaking," he said.

"I...it's...I guess I didn't expect...the picture...it...it's beautiful," Kim said haltingly.

Bobby cuddled her. "That's because you're beautiful," he whispered.

Kim turned and kissed him softly. "Let's do more," she said, "I want to see more of the pictures." She turned toward the enlarger. "Tell you what," she said, "I'll make the prints, you develop them." She showed Bobby how to turn what appeared to be shiny blank white paper into finished pictures and they went to work.

After an hour, Bobby had put what seemed like a million pictures of Kim's naked body through the dryer.

"How many pictures did you take?" she asked.

"I think I shot three full rolls of film," he told her.

"There are thirty-six pictures in each roll," Kim said, and looked thoughtful for a second as she computed the number of pictures in her mind. "My God! That's a hundred and eight pictures!" she exclaimed.

"I guess I didn't realize how many pictures I was taking when I did it," Bobby said. "It was so wild taking the pictures, I just kept going until all the film was used up."

"Maybe you ought to think about being a photographer," Kim said. "There are some pretty good pictures in the bunch you took. You ought to join the Photo Club."

"Thank you," Bobby said. "Maybe I will."

Doreen Ingalls waited outside the darkroom door, listening. She felt a little guilt about spying on students without having any valid reason to do so. As far as she knew, Bobby Draper wasn't doing anything that violated school rules, but... Then she heard the sound of moaning coming from the darkroom. Those sounds suggested to her that more than film was developing in the darkroom and her body began to grow warm. She had been thinking of going home and talking to Bobby some other time, but now that this new development had occurred, she couldn't leave, not now. She had to know who was in the darkroom with Bobby.

"You want to go over to my place?" Kim asked, smiling at Bobby once they finally finished all the pictures. "Both my folks work, so..."

"We going to take the pictures along?" Bobby asked.

Kim nodded. "We better," she said. "There's too much chance that someone will find them if we leave them here."

"Good point," Bobby said. He and Kim collected the pictures and negatives and put them in several large manila envelopes.

They got dressed, went out, got in Bobby's jeep, and drove to her house.

When the two students came out of the darkroom, the assistant principal was standing in a room across the hall,watching. "So," Doreen thought, "it was Kim Grasso Bobby was in the darkroom with." Judging from what she'd heard, Kim and Bobby had been having a lot of fun in the darkroom and doing a lot more than just developing pictures. "I guess I'm going to have to have a talk with Mr. Draper," she thought. "There are some things I need to get straightened out with that young man."

When they got to Kim's house, Bobby and Kim went upstairs to her bedroom.

Kim sat down on her bed and began going through the stack of photos. "These pictures are awesome!" she said, smiling at Bobby. "You really do take fantastic pictures!"

"It was easy," Bobby replied. "You're so pretty it made it easy to get good pictures." He sat down and Kim kissed him softly.

Kim laid the pictures down, stood up and slipped out of her clothes.

Bobby, filled with anticipation, looked at her and found it hard to breathe.

Kim sat down next to him again. "Lay back," she said softly.

Bobby did, unable to take his eyes off her. He shook as Kim's hands stripped his clothing off, then began to move over him, her touch feather-light, teasing, tantalizing.

"Ohhhhhh!!! God, Kim, that feels fantastic!!" he whispered as her hands moved on his body, touching him everywhere, except for his erection which stood rampant, pointing at the ceiling.

The young woman continued her caresses, reducing him to a quivering mass of flesh, groaning and twisting on the bed.

Kim was almost as aroused as Bobby and coudn't wait any more than he could. She straddled the young man, slid her body up his, then got to her knees.

Bobby felt her grasp his erection, then he groaned as the tip of his erect slid between the humid lips of Kim's vagina. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" he groaned. "Oh, Kim, please!!! Please!!!"

Kim was thrilled. Bobby's hard, throbbing cock was filling her, electrifying her! Her pubic hair tangled with his and their pubic bones began toiling together, putting exquisite pressure on her clit. She sat atop her lover, unmoving, for a few moments, savoring the lustful sensations soaring through her. Then, unable to remain still any longer, she started rocking her hips. She wanted to make it last but wasn't sure she could. Her body, like that of her lover, was trembling violently, filled with need.

Bobby couldn't believe how fantastic Kim's actions felt. The walls of her clutching channel slid along his rigid pole and the resulting wondrous sensations filled him with warmth and delight.

Kim was experiencing a slow-motion rhapsody of joy which was building slowly, but wonderfully, touching every fiber of her being! Then her orgasm began--in slow-motion--the glow deep inside her began spreading out delightfully, sweeping over her, overwhelming her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Bobby!!!! I'm...I'm commmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!!" she cried. Her self-control vanished and her body went wild. "So...So goooooddddddddd!!!! So goooooooodddddddddddd!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Unnnnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby roared, erupting into Kim like a human volcano.

Kim's wild motions finally stilled, she collapsed atop Bobby, and hugged him. "I can't believe how good at fucking you are," she cooed. "God! You always make me feel so wild!"

"You make me feel like that, too," Bobby said.

They snuggled a little longer, then he got up, dressed, and left. Just in time, it turned out. He passed Kim's mother as he drove away from the house.