Separate Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

Mike woke up in a daze. He was still on the bed. He sat up and they were nowhere to be found. He let out a sigh of relief at the fact that maybe he was alone now and they wouldn't bother him again. Not that he really minded, but he was exhausted.

He rolled off the bed and was instantly aware of the throbbing in his ass. He thought it would be a while before he tried that again. As he scanned the room, he saw that they had put all the toys away in their proper place. He was glad, because Diana would be pissed off if she found out. He straightened out the bed and went upstairs.

The sound of the answering machine beeping greeted him when he got back up to the main floor. He quickly went over and turned it on. Diana's voice came on and told him she wasn't sure if she would be home that night. Her car wasn't fixed. Then she told him she loved him and missed him. He thought her voice sounded sad.

Sighing, he shut the machine off and got a beer. Settling in front of the TV, he started flicking around on the channels. He paused at the weather. Severe storms were traveling to the south of them. He wondered, rather hoped, that Diana wouldn't be driving through them. As much as he wanted her home, he wanted her safe.

As he thought about her, little pangs of guilt tugged at him. True, they had had their share of her slaves, but he never fucked any on his own. Their agreement was that they had to share, or at least let the other know what they were going to do. For his part, he had never fucked anyone without her either participating or setting it up. He knew about her tryst with Alex, a fellow Dom, but that was in the context of her bondage world. After she spent an evening at Alex's house, she never brought it up again. And she still hadn't let him tie her up.

We wondered if he should tell her what he did with Dawn and Jasmine and thought that maybe it was better he kept it quiet. He just hoped Dawn wouldn't say anything to Diana. There was that chance, but he decided to take it. He made a silent vow not to get involved with her again.

He went back to channel surfing and after a few hours he dozed off.

+++

The next few hours I spent in a daze as I sped across the state. The storms had moved south and I was going northeast, so I was safe. Six was behind me now and only after I put some distance between us, could I think about it.

After we had sex, he got quiet again. I knew what he was thinking, but I didn't go there. Instead we drove back to the garage so he could get his truck and go home. The storm had cleared and it was just raining lightly. We got out of my car, as I had to use the bathroom before I started my drive back.

When I finished he was leaning against his truck. He had his cowboy hat on and the rain gathered at the rim and dripped off. My heart ached at the sight of him and I didn't want to leave either, but it was useless to try to prolong it.

I stood before him and looked at his deep blue eyes.

"Six, I don't know what to say..."

He shook his head.

"There's nothing to say."

I stepped closer and pulled him towards me for a deep kiss. My hands went around him and brushed his firm ass. Then suddenly I pulled away.

When I looked at him, I swear I saw a tear forming in his eye. He blinked a few times and a half smile came to his lips.

"Thank you again, Six. For everything."

"My pleasure, Diana," was all he said.

And with that I got in my car and drove away. In his back pocket was my card and I wondered when he would find it.

+++

I got home after dark. The house looked dark, but Mike's truck was in the driveway. I let myself in the door and heard the TV.

I crept into the den and he was sleeping on the couch. I smiled and went to him quietly. He didn't wake up until I was leaning over him, kissing his lips softly. His eyes fluttered open.

"Diana..."

"Hi sweetie."

"God, I'm so glad to see you," he said, as his arms went up to hug me.

"Me too, believe me."