Servicing the Furnace Makes For Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony pushed his hips forward and pumped into Maggie's mouth and throat. I could see his balls pulse and imagined how it must have felt to Maggie as he emptied himself into her. She sucked hard trying to insure that she got every drop he had to offer. Tony groaned and sighed as he finished.

Maggie looked up proudly and smiled at Tony who was looking admiringly down at her.

He said, "I must say that I never fully realized the benefits of working for this company but I can also say I have never had a client like you. It has been a real pleasure working with you and I look forward to the maintenance and service contract we talked about earlier."

He lifted Maggie to a standing position and kissed her deeply as she closed the robe and tied the sash. We walked to the front door and I shook hands with Tony thanking him for his excellent work. I could not wait to get Maggie upstairs and finish the task started by our new service technician. It had already been a lovely afternoon and knowing how hot and horny Maggie is after sport fucking like she had with Tony, I knew her hot and wet pussy would be wonderful afternoon treat. Maybe we should have our appliances checked more often.

12