Serving Her by Servicing Him

Story Info
Professor becomes the property of coed's master.
3.7k words
4.38
57.1k
31
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,195 Followers

Let's begin with the idea that I am very submissive in nature, but my job (college professor) often calls for a façade of dominance. I found over the years that most people never pick up on the real me even though I often behave in an accommodating and submissive way. Over the years, I have had a few highly submissive interactions with people. Some of these have been brief encounters (including a wonderful women I met at an airport who gave all mew meaning to the word "layover"), while others were longer term (a neighbor couple that used me as their toy for almost 2 years until they moved out of state). But in most semesters I glide through my job without being recognized for the submissive person I am. Well, this semester I have a student who is very perceptive and thus picked up on my submissive nature and it has made for a wild, but excellent semester.

It started with an email from this student about three weeks into the semester. She asked if she could meet me that Monday to discuss something important. I agreed without hesitation. Just getting an email from her was exciting because I wanted this girl from the first time I saw her. She is not everyone's type, but for me her curves are basically flawless. She is thinner then most, but not a rail, and where she carries her weight, mainly her tits and in her shapely ass, makes her perfect in my eyes.

The ironic part of this is that the very first time she walked in to class, she was late, and instead of being a hard ass like many professors, I waited for her to sit and scurried to get her the syllabus we were discussing. She told me later that my behavior was her first clue that I might be a submissive she could take control of. Over the next few weeks she noticed other little things I did that were easily interpreted as submissive. For instance, while handing back a quiz, I tried to slide hers to her, but it shot off the desk and I quickly apologized, bent down and grabbed it from under another desk and carefully handed it to her. Most students would have just thought I was being the typical nerd I am, but she picked up on how this was really an act of submission.

And while she took notice of me, I made a point to notice her. As soon as class was over I Facebooked her name and saw that she had the sexiest, most playfully devilish photos of herself posted. I have seen many near porno photos posted by some incredibly hot coeds, and none of those photos affected me like hers. She took the photos herself and they were at quirky angles, but nonetheless she looked as desirable as I have ever seen. So while she was sizing me up in those first few weeks of the semester, I was busy masturbating to her photos while dreaming of having her dominate me. In some ways it was a self fulfilling prophecy as my obsession with her was causing me to do the little things that she recognized as indicative of my submissive nature.

But back to the story. I have two offices and my main one is really a tall cubicle, so I suggested we meet in my secondary office on the lower floor as that one is a traditional office with walls and a real door and thus what we discussed would be confidential. I spent most of the night before masturbating with my dick and balls bound in rope (I am pretty good at self-inflicted CBT), a plug up my ass and her photos on my laptop. I came harder then I think I ever had masturbating that night. So when the meeting day finally arrived, I was so on alert I practically buzzed. As usual, I figured I was the only one who had fantasies for the meeting beyond what it would likely be about. The typical meeting I have fantasies about involving some coed turns out to be to be a "can I get an extension on the paper because my grandma is sick" conversation. It usually ends with me closing the door and masturbating thinking about the hot coed who just left my office.

I was expecting a one-sided meeting with Katie. She came to my office in a wonderfully low cut sweatshirt / athletic top outfit that gave her large breasts a wonderful shape. I was thinking the meeting would be hard to concentrate on when she introduced me to Michael, her "friend and confidant". Adding him to the meeting refocused me away from her breasts, at least for a short while. I offered them both a seat and was very awkward in their presence. My fantasies never included a multiple gender meeting. Michael was about 35 and well dressed, and had a very confident air to him. He sat down and seemed to be sizing me up.

Katie spoke first: "This is hard for me but I must share some things about my situation because they have an impact on my participation in your class." It sounded very formal and I just let her continue.

"Michael and I have a special relationship: I have voluntarily given him control of my life and thus have become submissive to him on all matters. The reason this relates to your course is that I should have asked for his permission to take the course and give up three hours per week of time I would usually spend serving him. But I was thoughtless and enrolled without that permission and this has displeased him. I am here because I need to provide adequate compensation to Michael for the three hours each week that I spend with you."

At this point I was speechless, but was also getting a hard-on. It sounded so awesome to think of this gorgeous young lady as a submissive. So many thoughts were circling in my brain, but she snapped me out of it as she continued.

"My solution for Michael was a promise to seduce you and then blackmail you to receive a good grade without attending. But he did not approve of that idea. He decided that what he wants is direct compensation from you, as you will get to spend time with me and not him. Thus, I am here to ask YOU to submit to Michael as payment for the time you will get to be with me."

I started to protest and Michael held up a finger and I found myself remaining silent.

Katie continued: "so in return for your commitment to serve Michael, you will get to see me in class and if Michael is pleased with you at the end of the semester, Michael will allow me to thank you in some appropriate way. During your service to Michael you will be required to be fully obedient to his wishes. He will use you mainly as a sexual toy, and yes that would mean serving him sexually."

She stopped for a moment, stood up and walked slowly to me and then behind me. She bent down so her breasts were just behind me and she whispered in my ear "it is time to accept Michael's offer. Please get on your knees in front of him. I am counting on you getting me out of my jam."

Well at this point I was so stunned I couldn't move, even my most depraved fantasies had never taken things in this direction. I just looked back at Katie. Her eyes were alluring and her breasts were amazing. She pressed herself to me and said, "Please don't keep Michael waiting." As a submissive I was powerless to say no, even though my logical side screamed for me to run away from the situation.

With my submissive side fully in control I got out of my chair and went over and kneeled in front of Michael. Michael didn't say a thing, but stood there with his crotch directly in front of my face. Katie came over and whispered in my ear, "Ask to please him." I looked up at him and said, "May I serve you in order to allow Katie to finish this course?" He nodded a yes.

Katie again urged me on, "it is time to suck Michael's beautiful cock and show your loyalty. Go ahead unzip his pants, get that beautiful cock." My hands shook but I started to unzip him, and then I reached in and found his hardening cock. I pulled him out. He was much bigger then me, and he wasn't fully hard.

"Suck his cock, professor, bring him pleasure. Go ahead..." I seemed to be powerless with Katie whispering instructions and soon enough his cock was in my mouth. I sucked as best I could. In all of my submissive encounters I had only crossed the gender line once before and that was nothing like this. Katie encouraged me and pushed my head down on his cock so I had to deep throat him. I choked and gagged, but she kept doing it to me. She whispered instructions and also belittled me. "Be his bitch.... That is a real man's cock.... Focus on his pleasure you cock sucking whore..." She just basically controlled me as I brought Michael pleasure.

"He likes his slaves to swallow." With that she grabbed my head and held me impaled on his dick. Finally his dick got even firmer and he started to pump his sperm down my throat. He pumped for a while then pulled out and squirted the remaining cum on my face.

He rubbed his dick around on my face and I cleaned it for him. Katie cooed encouragement and congratulations towards me. I felt humiliated and proud at the same time. This response fascinated me. I am not gay, and would not suck a man's cock under other circumstances, but put a beautiful woman into the mix and have that woman press all the right dominance buttons and suddenly I am sucking cock. It was very humiliating, but at the same time I found myself focused not on the task, but on the person who commanded me to perform the task. I sucked the cock not to please the man, but to please the dominant woman involved. And in this case even though Katie had announced herself to be submissive to Michael, she was definitely dominant over me, thus I was proud that I had served her well by servicing him well.

She now told me to strip naked and stand with my hands intertwined behind my neck. I stripped revealing my normal sized dick that even rock hard was inches smaller then Michael's. Now she told me to masturbate while looking at her. She stood in front of me and as I stroked myself she took off her top revealing her wonderful breasts. I was close to cuming when she knelt in front of me and cupped her breasts. She invited me to squirt my cum on her breasts. I was just about to cum when Michael, spoke his first words: "stop."

I stopped stroking just before I would have ejaculated.

Katie got up. As she did she ran her finger up my cock and said: "oh so close, but now it is time to give up such pleasures for a while."

With that she reached over to the large cup of ice water she had brought with her, took the plastic top off and told me to stick my balls and cock in it.

"Slaves don't get pleasure, Michael owns your dick now and he would like it subdued until you have proven your obedience." As she told me this she continued to hold my cock in the water. It was very painful. She continued, "if you cry out Michael will be displeased." I remained silent so as to not displease him, although really I was more concerned about pleasing her. Finally my dick was a flaccid little poke of skin and she released me.

"Hands back behind your neck, slave," She commanded me. I returned to this position. "I am locking you into this chastity device and keeping the key. Your dick is off limits to you and anyone else unless Michael has given you permission, understood?" I responded that I did. She locked me up, and within this device I could not get a hard on. She then started to fondle me and kiss me and rub herself against me. I could not get hard and it hurt as my penis pushed against its constraints.

Finally Michael snapped and Katie quickly backed off and put her clothes back on. For the first time he spoke.

"I have to be leaving in 15 minutes, but you will be at my loft at 10am tomorrow where your training will continue. Enter and strip naked then walk directly to the end of the hall. Kneel in the opening, eyes to the floor and we will pick up things from there. Now turn around and invite me to fuck your ass."

I turned around, bent myself over my desk and said, "Michael please pleasure yourself by fucking me in the ass." Katie went and sat in my chair opposite me and put her legs up on the desk. I felt Michael pour some lube down my crack and then he entered me.

As Michael sodomized me, Katie sat in my office chair facing me, rubbed herself and reminded me what a cock whore I was. I kept eye contact with her throughout and focused hard on her pleasure. I wasn't directly providing her with pleasure, but by being her master's willing bitch I was honoring her and pleasing her in an indirect way. And that was enough to make me a focused and willing recipient of Michael's cock.

Michael took full advantage of my submission to Katie. I was his fuck toy and he started to give me a serious ride. I took his long thick cock all the way into my ass and after the initial pain found myself very fond of the feeling. I have always enjoyed anal play and even though I was getting ass fucked by a guy I met only moments before, the physical pleasure was still present. And although my dick was locked down I was seriously aroused. I really offered my ass to him and he pounded me in return. Eventually he started to cum in my ass and he shot a large load deep into me.

When Michael was done, he pulled out. Katie told me to remain in my submissive position as she came around, inserted a large anal plug into my ass. She then put a leather chastity belt around me that held in the plug. She said "don't move" and then proceeded to thank Michael and see him to the door. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him fondle her right breast and give her nipple a hard pinch. His parting words were, "don't take it easy on him, I expect him to be ready to take it up a notch tomorrow."

I was completely stunned both by the experience and his parting words. I wasn't sure how much further I could go. Katie came back to me and told me to stand in a submissive posture (hands behind my back, eyes on the floor) while she made some phone calls. I was naked, with a chastity device on my dick, a plug up my ass and a man's cum on my face and in my mouth. And somehow I was satisfied with myself. Don't ever try to explain that one to someone is not submissive, but to others who share my perversion, they know that is a wonderful place to be.

I really didn't hear Katie's phone calls but very soon there was a knock at the door. I was terrified. But Katie told me not to move and she opened the door. A beautiful coed that I recognized from some of Katie's Facebook photos walked in, stood in front of me, and looked me up and down. As she did this Katie settled into my office chair and just observed. Then the new girl addressed me in a straightforward voice.

"Michael sent me. And from now on when you hear those words you should respond, "How may I serve you?"

She repeated, "Michael sent me."

"How may I serve you?"

"Kneel in front of me."

I obeyed the command and quickly was looking down at her feet. I heard her dial her phone. I did not look up but just listened.

"I have him here. He needs to lose 20 pounds and get some tone, but I should have him ready in 6 weeks. May I present him to the ladies at 7pm tonight? (Pause). Thank you Michael, I will be sure to have the video uploaded by 9pm."

She put her cell phone away wriggled out of her tight jeans and removed her panties. "I want an orgasm so get to work." With that she leaned back against my desk. I hesitated as I didn't really know where to begin. She commanded, "Do NOT make me wait."

I began to lick and tongue her clit and her pussy lips. She grabbed me by the head and pushed me hard into herself. I sucked and flicked and tried to breath. After a good 15 minutes of this she started to moan and writhe and soon she was cumming. At this point she was holding my head firmly and her juices were literally spraying into my mouth and all over my face. Finally she released me and told me to not look up and get on all fours.

She put her clothes back on and sat in my chair. "Come over hear and suck on my toes." I did what was instructed. Then she began to speak. "I am one of the many people you are going to find who are owned by Michael. We will approach you and tell you Michael sent us, and at that point you are to serve us just like you would Michael. My job is to get you into shape so we can start using you in our video productions. Thus, from now on you only eat the food I tell you and you do the exercise I tell you. I will email you a daily meal plan and exercise regiment, and you will follow it without question. Twice a week you will also come to my apartment and I will work on your humiliation training. That is, I will humiliate you in many ways and you will remain obedient. This will all be training for when you start to be in our videos and when Michael starts to present you publicly to his friends and associates. Do you understand?"

I answered yes.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my head up roughly and said "You will answer 'yes Mistress Amber', understood?"

"Yes Mistress Amber"

"Good, now nothing to eat the rest of the day, just drink five 20 ounce waters, one every two hours. Go for a 4 mile run when you get home, and yes you must run with your butt plug in. Tonight at 7pm you are going to be the featured entertainment at my sorority house. Arrive at the Zeta house back door at 6:30. I will be there to let you in and prepare you. Understood?

"Yes Mistress Amber"

"Good, now stay in this position. Katie and I are going to go for a coffee. Your first day of training is not done. Your eyes must remain on the floor until you are given permission by to look up. I will see you at 6:30pm."

With that both ladies left. I was terrified about the engagement at the sorority house -- I could have 100 girls on campus see me in some humiliating way. I was getting very upset with the notion when I heard my door open. Someone walked over, and then a male voice said, "Michael sent me."

Without looking up, I responded "How may I serve you?"

He told me to just be quiet and cooperate. He brought a blindfold around over my head and put a gag in my mouth. Both were secured tightly. He then repositioned me bent over my own desk. He removed my belt and ass plug and immediately replaced the plug with his cock. He reminded me to keep quiet and he ass fucked me. He came in my ass and then pulled out. Almost immediately another dick entered me. This one was shorter but extremely thick. And this person literally lifted me off the ground as he violently hammered me. I was in severe pain, but I remained silent. He finally finished, and another dick entered. This pattern continued for about 45 minutes. Finally I felt a dick entering that was cold and hard. I felt soft hands run over my back and I heard Katie's voice, "you served well, now be a good strap-on toy and act like you are enjoying this."

And even though I was exhausted, sore and fully humiliated, I did enjoy feeling Katie pressed against me. The blindfold I was still wearing made the whole experience even more sensual. I focused on feeling, listening, and smelling her. Those senses were on hyper alert and it made the slow deliberate ass fuck I got from Katie wonderful.

Katie finally finished with one hard, forceful penetration and then I felt her dildo slowly slide from my body. I slumped onto the desk, part from exhaustion, and part from disappointment that she was done. This body language earned me a hard slap on the ass.

"Never slouch, always be ready to serve!" she commanded.

I fought through my exhaustion and returned to the "ready to serve" position. She slapped me again and laughed. "That one is just to make the left cheek match the right one!"

I actually laughed with her a bit and thanked her for her thoughtfulness. Her demeanor was definitely softer as she gently undid my blindfold, and returned my plug and chastity device. She told me to get dressed, which I did. She walked up to me gave me a kiss on the cheek, told me I had done well, wished me good luck at the sorority house that evening and said, "See you Wednesday for class."

Amazingly, my only reaction was to regret that it would be that long until I saw her.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,195 Followers