Sex After Cancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you've got great hands," Lisa sighed. "How does an old fart like you have such soft, magic fingers?"

"I'm not that old," I started. "Oh fuck it. Yes I am." She giggled again. I concentrated on kneading her breasts for a few seconds and then nibbled her neck and earlobe. I could feel her body quivering at every touch.

"What the fuck is going on here? How could all these people lose their inhibitions in a few hours?" I was dumbfounded. It would take more than a couple coffee brandies to have allowed Carrie to make out with a woman, especially with a crowd watching.

Lisa smiled wickedly. "You have to admit that the sexual tension in the air has been pretty extreme. Of course, those cookies that Suzi made might have contributed just a little bit."

"What are you talking about? What cookies and how come I didn't get any?" I loved cookies and beer.

"Well, she made some "funny" brownies and then chopped them up and baked them into the chocolate chip cookies. I only had one because I didn't want to lose focus during the game. But some of the girls had three or four I think. Umm, do you think we could slip back into the other room for a little while? I don't think they'll notice us missing."

She turned and faced me, locking lips again in a very intimate kiss that was saying much more than just "fuck me". "I'm getting very randy watching all this girl-girl kissing."

"You say that like you've tried it before."

We were getting into dangerous territory with such intimate feelings in such a short time knowing each other. Lisa was extremely beautiful and sexy, like the actress you see playing the seductive secretary in a movie. She oozed sex and no man was going to resist her. I was about to take her up on the offer again when I noticed movement in the other room.

Suzi was stripping off her tank top and pulling Carrie to the floor. Carrie was sucking her nipples and had a hand down Suzi's shorts. That was like a starting gun for the others as Mary leaned back to remove her shorts and panties while Kevin unzipped his shorts. After a few swipes to lubricate her plumbing, she plopped down on Kevin's rigid member and started humping away. I guess foreplay was over.

Jay had Marissa's panties off and her skirt was up around her waist. He removed his hand from her crotch and replaced it with his mouth. It seemed a little odd to see this mousey man working over this large woman. He seemed to know what he was doing, licking and nibbling and teasing her by avoiding direct contact with her clit.

"Damn I'm close. Stop teasing and just nibble my clit, baby. Make Mama cum hard." Jay was good at following orders and proceeded to give Marissa all she had asked for and then some. After her first two orgasms left her breathless, Jay moved into position over her and with "no more Mr. Niceguy," he sank his staff as deep as he could into Marissa's voluminous hole. Three pokes and he was spewing and moaning and saying things he probably didn't want his wife to hear. The orgy was in full session now.

For our part, Lisa couldn't wait any longer and unzipped my shorts, my rock hard manhood poking straight through the opening. She knelt down, nostrils flaring, as she quickly parted those luscious pink lips and swallowed me whole. The feeling was exquisite and I was thankful for my previous release as I knew I could now hold out and really enjoy a prolonged love making session. She was very experienced and she fully enjoyed her work. It was an exquisite feeling and if it never ended, I would die a happy man.

I looked over to see that Carrie had removed the rest of Suzi's clothing and now had her tongue buried in Suzi's hairless crotch. Suzi was clenching her legs around Carrie's head as she went through multiple orgasms. I knew how talented Carrie was in oral ministrations, so it was no surprise to see Suzi in so much pleasure. I was too far away to see exactly what was going on, but the way Suzi was bucking, I sensed that Carrie had latched on to her clit and was nibbling and sucking, enjoying the feeling of making someone else happy.

Kevin had already shot his load into Mary but she was continuing to work his cock trying to get her own release. Jay seemed very content to suck on a grateful Marissa, sucking his own cum out of her body. She was having climax after climax again until I thought she might pass out. Jay then pulled on his cock again, stroked it across Marissa's pussy a few times, and then proceeded to jack off until he shot his wad all over her pussy. They both looked exhausted now and he climbed up on her to snuggle. His body dwarfed by Marissa's bulk, he looked like a kid cuddled up with his mother.

Lisa had continued to work my rod, her tongue softly twirling around the swollen purple head. My body was tingling again but I could have lasted like this forever. Her mouth was better than any drug could ever be. Looking down and watching her work, those beautiful pink lips split by my massive purple knob, I knew I had to see her naked flesh and finish this off properly.

I pulled Lisa to her feet, removing her top as she stood. She had perfectly symmetrical breasts with light pink areolas and those long dark nipples. She undid her skirt and it fell to the floor. I unbuttoned my shorts and they fell to the floor. I bent down to get them out of the way and that deep red, hairless pussy was right at eye level so I had to taste it, my tongue snaking out and splitting the butterfly opening. I could taste some of my cum that was left in her pussy and sucked the remaining drops out. Her musky scent was overwhelming and I could feel my cock dripping as the purple head continued to swell. She grasped my head and pulled tight. It didn't take long before she was flooding my tongue with more juice, crushing my head to her pussy.

I stood and turned her around, bending her down over the table, easily sliding my inflamed pole deep into her honey pot. I rammed it home a few times, then pulled out and slowly ran it the length of her pussy to her asshole. I paused, the thick head of my cock teasing her little brown opening.

"Oh shit that feels good, but please don't put it in there," she whimpered.

OK, so now I knew she had some limits. Instead I dropped to my knees and then repeated the motions using my tongue to slurp from her pussy to her little brown bud. I drilled my tongue against the brown nub until she relaxed it and allowed me to slip an inch inside. She was raking her nails against the poker table now so I upped the ante by sliding my thumb in her pussy and using my index finger to diddle her clit. She was cumming in seconds, her breath in deep long gasps. As I felt her legs relax, I repeated my fingering and she had another climax in less than a minute. I could feel the goose bumps on her legs.

She mustered every ounce of strength and turned and sat on the table as I stood up. Grasping my pole, she pulled me to her and I instantly fell in until I could feel our pubic bones crushing together. A few twists and plunges and she was off to the races again, pulling me into a lip lock and trying to suck the life out of me like a succubus. She had a few more orgasms until I could hold back no more as she squeezed those pussy muscles tight around my rod. I released another torrent of copious cum deep inside that luscious cavern.

My tingling seemed to last forever and still I was hard. I stayed buried deep within her. Once again our kisses softened, becoming more intimate instead of passionate. I held her close, never wanting this feeling to end. My hand caressed her cheek as I softly kissed her sweet lips. I started to move in and out again but she pulled me tight.

"Don't even think about it," she sighed. "As it is, I probably will be walking bowl-legged for a week." She laughed again, that little child-like giggle that made me want her even more.

We looked back at the group who seemed to be finishing up and maybe coming down from their high. I had no idea how any of them would react to what had just transpired. Lisa released me from her clutches and pushed me away.

"I think you should go fuck your wife with that beast. Maybe that will calm him down and we can get things back to normal." She was very level headed and mature for one so young.

"Does that mean you concede the game?" I grinned. I ran my fingers through her soft blond hair and pulled her close for another soft, sensual kiss. Her taste and smell was still intoxicating. There were some very powerful pheromones at work here that we both felt. For me, it was a desire I hadn't felt since that first time with Carrie over twenty years ago.

She smiled. "The money's yours, if you promise to find a way for us to get together again. Your wife might not be too agreeable once she comes to her senses. Now go give her a good fuck before I come to my senses and decide not to share." Her wry smile showed she was only half kidding about sharing me.

I kicked off my sneakers, removed my shirt, and walked naked to the center of the circle. There were a few low gasps as I knelt down behind Carrie. She was slowly licking Suzi now, just prolonging her pleasure and not trying to get her off again. Suzi was running her fingers through Carrie's short hair as I pulled Carrie's shorts down, her well shaped butt high in the air. She was like an automaton as she lifted each leg so I could remove her panties. She breathed in deeply as my shaft slid slowly into her waiting pussy.

She hadn't been this wet since going off her estrogen after the cancer surgery. Another reason her sex drive had waned over the last year. I gave her pussy a chance to relax before slowly starting to stroke in and out. She raised her head off Suzi and started to push back, getting into a slow rhythm. Suzi used the opportunity to extricate herself from Carrie and moved in behind me. She had this look of an animal in heat.

With my hands on Carrie's hips, I started to increase the speed and Carrie started to push back with more force. Suzi was behind me, her hands rubbing my chest as her boobs raked across my back. She started kissing my neck, chills coursing through my body. I leaned forward slightly so I could reach around Carrie and work her clit with my fingers. She started to moan loudly.

"Unnhh, yes, don't ...stop. Almost there." And then she stiffened, slamming back into me as hard as she could as the orgasm coursed through her body. I held her to me, my fingers squeezing her clit until her hand eventually came up to grip mine. Suzi used the opportunity to reach under me and cup my balls and grab some of the lubricant dripping from Carrie's pussy. She slowly brought her hand back until she reached my fudge hole and with a little push, her finger slipped inside. She rubbed those massive melons across my back again and started nibbling my earlobe as she forced her finger deeper into my bunghole. My cock exploded for the third time, my cum burning as it splashed against Carrie's cervix.

Carrie collapsed face down onto the floor as I let go of her. As Suzi let go of me, I too slipped to the floor on my back, my tool finally sated and half deflated. Suzi bent down and sucked my remaining hard-on into her mouth, her tongue swirling to get every drop of cum left on it. She squeezed out even more, enjoying it like a delicacy. She moved over to Carrie and softly inserted her index finger into her pussy, pulling out another dollop of cum and sucked her finger in hungrily.

Carrie rolled over and placed her head on my chest, wanting to snuggle as she drifted off to sleep. With her blouse on, Carrie was the only one left with any clothes on. Lisa came into the room then and lay at my other side. She kissed me lightly and then ran her fingers through Carrie's short, soft blonde hair.

"She really is a beautiful woman," she whispered. "You are one lucky man."

"I'm a lot luckier today," I grinned. I wasn't sure how this was going to work out but I was hoping that Carrie would be open to trying more new experiences.

"Who wants cookies?" Suzi crowed. "C'mon boys, I'm the only woman who hasn't had a cock yet."

This was going to be a very long day. And all because someone wanted to play Spin the Bottle.

To be continued...