Sex and the Theatre Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both panted for breath as the excited muscles gradually subsided.

'My, my! What a deluge!' Jill snatched the handkerchief from his top pocket to mop up the excessive amount of sperm swamping her belly and pubic mound.

'That,' said Frank, 'was the finest Christmas present I've ever had. All I need now is to fill your fanny with my cock. Just to feel it inside a woman again.'

'There's nothing I'd like better, but I think we should draw the line at adultery, darling. Much as I would enjoy it myself. You have a fantastic piece of equipment there. It's a shame to see it go to waste. I'll take this hanky home to wash it for you. Can't have your wife finding it.'

That was the only time Jill saw and handled Frank's cock, though she had two or three times, allowed him the liberty of sneaking his hand up her dress to feel her wet vulva whilst standing at his side, taking notes with an unsteady hand.

When she left the firm Jill was sorry not to have sampled that magnificent penis again.

But this was Rod's amazing cock she had in her hand. 'Let's fuck.' Rod urged. 'It's want we both want.'

'No! Mustn't,' she muttered thickly, concentrating on jerking his cock, rolling her tongue over the head. Much as she wanted to fuck with Rod, she wanted to retain some degree of loyalty to Alan. Besides, she was enjoying being in control. having his cock in her mouth.

Rod's manipulation of her genitals, the clitoris in particular, was giving Jill some thrilling feelings. She was trembling! But she knew she must bring him off to avoid him forcing himself onto her. They were both growling with unbridled lust. As she felt the jerking and fluttering in his groin, Rod twisted himself round whilst lifting her right leg over him to place his head between her thighs.

'Come on, lover,' she urged hoarsely, 'let's see you spurt. I love to watch those jets of sperm shooting out. Give it to me.'

As Jill jerked his cock with enthusiasm, watching every twitch, Rod took the generous drooping labia between his lips, chewing on them eagerly, slipping his tongue into the wet passage, whilst rubbing his nose against the dilated clitoris. Jill's manipulation of his cock was bringing him to the boil. He felt the familiar stirrings in his loins, dragging at his groin, clenching in spasms, preparing for the final push. Then it came!

Jill was on cloud nine. Delicious feelings flickered through her whole belly, muscles beginning to tighten. She was aware of Rod's agitation, twitching buttocks, jerking against her mouth. But the growing commotion in her body was swamping the conscious mind. A violent heave sent a jet of sperm into Jill's hair. After watching the second and third, she put her mouth over the end, filling her mouth with sperm - then another, and another.

As she swallowed the delicious musky juices, Jill fell backwards, thighs trembling, to enjoy the tumult swirling through her entire being. Great waves of lust and desire swamped her completely. With insistent crawling fingers, she grappled her clitoris urgently to bring the agony to a sweet end. Every single orgasm came to her as a surprise, a new experience. Nothing else in the world mattered to her when she reached this stage. Then the swell crashed over her, the delightful spray of release as she moaned and groaned her despair and delight. She was oblivious to everything except that supreme feeling of rapture.

As Jill slowly recovered from her delirium, returning to reality, she realized that she was being fucked! The delicious feel of long hard strokes was filling her soft vagina. Rod had taken advantage of her defenseless moment of orgasm to slide that beautiful monster into her secret passage. Alan's own private refuge. Private that is, until now!

'Oh, shit! Rod! No!' she cried, stifling the shout. She tried to squirm from under him, but he was holding her down by the shoulders, pounding into her, long and deep.

'Darling! You're wonderful! I could fuck you all night.' He grunted.

'Well, you can't' she responded. 'The stewards will be locking up soon and coming to get their cars. Just let me go.'

But the supreme feeling of well being she always had when being fucked overcame her willpower to resist. And the distinct bend in Rod's cock reached parts of her vaginal folds never reached before! It was different. It was marvelous. Oh, she loved being fucked! Jill was at her happiest when a stiff cock was filling her vagina, fucking, fucking, fucking! She felt alive - happy and content to allow the intruder to stroke her inner folds.

Wrapping her arms round Rod's waist to help draw him in to the limit. She was ecstatic with happiness, with this large cock inside her willing vagina. It was a new thrill for her. A really special one!

For Rod, his first ejaculation into Jill's mouth, had left his penis still as hard as steel. He was ready to continue. A second orgasm was called for. So, as Jill writhed, preoccupied with her own orgasmic release, mouth full of sperm, falling backwards in the exhilaration of it all, Rod quickly straddled her and aimed his fanny-ready cock into the waiting, dilated vagina. He began to shaft her quickly and powerfully. Rod had achieved his ambition - he was fucking Jill! The beautiful, delectable Jill! He was jubilant! Yesss!!

And so was Jill! She hinged her thighs as wide apart as she could, to allow deepest penetration of that superb shaft. Now that he was screwing her, for the first and last time, she might as well get the most enjoyment out of it. Jill was floating in a cloud of ecstasy. Nothing else mattered in the world at this moment. Only her body being totally submerged in the thrill of being taken. Being thoroughly fucked! Fulfilling its purpose! Rejoicing at every thrust!

Delirious with the sheer exciting thrill of fucking this most beautiful woman, keeping up the steady rhythm, Rod shagged vigorously, his bare buttocks rising and falling, thrusting hard against the softness of Jill's trembling groin, filling her with his hard cock, until he felt his muscles begin to contract once again, before bursting open the sluice gate to lubricate Jill's vagina with his juices. In response, Jill's growing muscular tautness came to another gripping climax, joining him in a rare simultaneous orgasm.

During the minutes of relaxing against each other, getting their breath back, cock still embedded inside it's mate, neither spoke, but both knew they had experienced something rather special and wonderful. Then reality took over once again. 'Oh shit!' Jill said to herself, struggling free, quickly stuffing her knickers into her bag, as she clambered to get up. Shaking and stroking her clothes into some semblance of their proper shape, without looking back, she clambered into her car. Using the car interior mirror, she wiped the sperm from her face and hair with her handkerchief. Back in the real world, her mind was in turmoil, having been overwhelmed by the force of sheer lust, which had got the better of her loyalty to her husband. 'Oh my God! I'm late,' she realized.

V

On arriving home shortly after, Jill noticed stains of sperm on her blouse. Feeling the swelling between her thighs, she felt Rod's sperm still seeping from her vagina. She would clean the car tomorrow! Going into the lounge, she found Pru with a glass of wine in her hand, watching the late news. Jill blew her breath out. 'Phew! Sorry I'm a bit late, Pru.'

'I was beginning to wonder,' Pru smiled, 'if you'd got off with someone!' She emptied her glass, and put it on the side table, preparing to get up.

'Funny you should say that,' Jill replied. 'I've just been fucked by Rod!'

Pru fell back into the sofa, looking astounded for a full four seconds. Then she burst out laughing. 'Gosh! You nearly took me in there!'

'But it's true, darling.' Taking the soiled handkerchief from her bag she offered it to Pru. 'There! Smell!'

Whilst Pru gingerly sniffed the handkerchief, still sitting on the sofa, Jill stood in front of her, and lifted the front of her skirt, exposing her bare groin. 'Look!'

And, sure enough, the generous covering of pubic hair was matted and wet. Jill slipped her hands either side of her vulva, drawing the lips apart. Her labia were still glistening wet. 'Smell it! That's Rod!'

Never having seen another woman's navel before, but without a second thought, Pru leaned forward, sticking her nose against he friend's pussy, inhaling the aroma. A strong smell of sex, and through the female juices the unmistakable flavor of male sperm. Oh yes! The evidence of sperm at the opening of the vagina. A sudden lurch in Pru's loins warned her that she was flooding her own knickers. The sight of Jill's secret jewel, together with the smell, was arousing, turning her on quickly, and when she felt Jill's hands on her head, gently pressing her nose and mouth against the vulva, her tongue snaked out to taste the mixture. A confused Pru unexpectedly felt the need to lick the labia, flicking her tongue against the clit before slipping it as far as she could into the vagina. Never before had she had her head between another woman's thighs. It was confusing, but exhilarating. Exciting! Jill's loins were trembling against her mouth. Oh God! Her fingers dropped between her own legs, seeking out her own vulva, desperately in need of attention.

When she felt Pru's tongue exploring her vulva, Jill immediately responded with jerking loins. Her belly responded, still wanting more attention. She caught her breath, putting her hands on Pru's head, pressing it towards her vulva. Oh my God! Knees started to tremble, out of control. Her hips shook. Never before had a woman got her tongue on her labia, let alone slip inside her vagina. It was electrifying! Amazing! Different! Yes ... yes! She was starting to come again. There was no preventing it. 'Oh God!' she moaned. 'Pru! You're making me come! Yes! Yes! Yes! And she ground her vulva against the mouth of her lover, stifling a scream as the orgasm reduced her to a shuddering helplessness, collapsing at the side of her friend.

Seeing Pru's screwed-up eyes, and shaking shoulders, she realized that her friend was masturbating. Her hands quickly found their way up the hem of Pru's skirt, to join her fingers desperately clawing at the clitoris. Without thinking, Jill pushed Pru back into the corner of the sofa, dragging up her skirt, before lowering her head between the lurching thighs. The knickers were already pulled to one side, exposing their hidden secret, oozing with Pru's personal juices. She latched her mouth over the inner labia, taking the clit between her lips, snaking her tongue round the vaginal opening, tasting the delicious honey. She had often speculated on what it would be like to play with another woman's pussy. Well, now she was doing just that. It was certainly interesting to have other female juices on her fingers, exploring the inner flesh of an eager vagina. She pushes her mouth against it.

With a lunge of her hips, Pru groaned loud, her orgasm beginning to consume her. Jill was nibbling her clit with her lips. Oh God! Her loins jerked against the mouth giving so much delight. The spasms were intense, and many. When she finally sank back into the cushions, she looked at Jill with a smile. 'Fucking hell! That was absolutely amazing Jill. A whole new experience for me!' It was the first time Pru could remember having an orgasm induced without using her own fingers.

'Me too,' admitted Jill. 'I never knew how thrilling sex with another woman could be!'

As Pru struggled to get up, adjusting her clothes, she said 'Wish I could stay.'

'Me too.'

'We must do it again sometime, when we have more time to enjoy it.'

Jill agreed. They embraced and kissed deeply and passionately before Pru finally left in a flurry of bags with their knitting and books. Jill went to bed, deciding not to wash. She wanted the memory of the whole evening to linger on her skin. She drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face, and her hand cupping the warm, very satisfied wet swelling between her thighs.

VI

During their foreplay the next evening, whilst caressing his body and kissing, whispering in his ear, stroking his penis, Jill asked Alan to tell her about his previous evening's sexual escapade. It was a common ritual they often played. Each would recount a sexual episode of such a nature, and in such detail, that the other could never be quite sure whether it was a fantasy or an account of a real event. Either way, it helped to turn them on even more. This was, in fact, how, on earlier occasions, Jill had 'confessed' her episode with Frank's cock, and the young man in the park, amongst other fictional events.

Encouraged to tell all, Alan described to Jill how one of the young secretaries had drunk rather too much for her to drive home, so, brushing aside her wish to sleep it off in the car park, he insisted that she shared his twin bedroom apartment. Having helped in stripping off her clothes, he laid the compliant young woman on the bed and kissed her goodnight.

In the middle of the night, however, he awoke and realised that there was a soft young woman in the next bed. Slipping from his own, Alan could not resist joining her in her bed. He stroked her all over, her small pliant breasts, hips, thighs and buttocks, sucked her small tender nipples, gently felt her oozing vulva, and stimulated her clitoris, ending up screwing her hard. As she matched his thrusts, begging for more, she moaned and groaned her way to a noisy orgasm. Eventually he quickly withdrew his cock, spurting into her downy pubic hair. But she still wanted more and they spent the next two hours in an orgy of oral lust and brutal fucking. He came three times, he boasted!

So, taking courage from Alan's 'confession', Jill whispered to him the graphic account of her sexual encounter with Rod in the car park, describing in great detail his unusual cock, his energetic fucking. Of course, Alan would never know whether she spoke the truth or not - and Jill would be happy that she had truly confessed to her husband her wickedness and her unfaithfulness, and had found forgiveness. The effect, as she described Rod's cock, was to stimulate Alan to even more vigorous thrusts. Remembering the violent fuck of the previous evening, Jill was brought to several fulfilling orgasms.

There was no doubt that Alan was the better lover, but Rod the better fucker ... well, maybe. The best fucker was usually the one doing it at the time!