Sex in Africa

Story Info
Member of Peace Corp has an affair with an African female.
1.5k words
4.17
16.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wandering down a concrete pathway on a shaded roof veranda with rounded posts. It was early morning, the sun was rising, when I stepped off the porch and walked down a badly rutted road. The rode, more like a wide pathway curved to the right away from the sun.

I was nude, I don't know why. Down the lane, I saw three black figures. A tall one in the middle and two smaller one on either side. Getting closer, I noted they were naked which was the custom in Kenya. The tall figure in the middle was probably in her late teens, and she had an hour-glass shape with breasts in proportion to her slender build. Coming nearer, I found her to be the most beautiful African woman I'd seen in my almost two-year stay in Kenya.

She smiled at me and threw her shoulders back which extended her breasts.

I returned her smile.

It was love at first sight.

I couldn't speak the language, but I knew some eye sign language.

I winked my right eye (i.e., I love you).

She winked her right eye.

We moved closer.

I took her hands in mine.

I dropped my eyebrows (i.e., May I kiss you?)

She smiled and said something to the two girls.

They giggled and ran back the way they had come.

She raised her eyebrows (i.e., Kiss me).

We took each other in our arms and kissed.

It wasn't just a kiss, it was a magical moment in our lives.

Her lips were large, soft and moist, while mine were small, supple and dry.

My lips covered hers, and together we kissed gently for a long time. She opened her mouth and my tongue entered with enthusiasm.

Our French kiss was wet with tongues blazing, slipping, sliding, wiping, darting, dashing with excitement.

My cock sprang to its fullest extent and rubbed against her belly.

She wiggled her hips and humped me.

I was never so ready. I wanted her. I wanted to kiss and suck her breasts. I wanted to finger her pussy. I wanted to enter her as I've never wanted to join with any woman before.

We parted, smiled, and I closed my left eye slowly (i.e., May I love you?).

She winked both eyes (i.e,, Yes), took me by the hand and led me into the forest. In the shade of the canopy provided by the leaves, it was cooler.

I trailed behind to observe her hour-glass shape, the swaying of her hips and a heart-shaped ass. She was gorgeous from behind as she was from the front.

She wandered around a few large trees until finding one who was surrounded by a large pile of leaves. Kissing me, she fell to the bed of foliage pulling me on top. Our tongue continued to dance to a primordial tune of lust. Our kiss lasted a long time, and I was becoming more and more excited.

I was never so ready. I wanted her. I wanted to kiss and suck her breasts. I wanted to finger her pussy. I wanted to enter her as I've never wanted to join with any woman before

I wanted something beyond penetration and ejaculation with this goddess of a woman. Rolling to my side, I buried my face between her soft, smooth breasts to feel and smell her essence. Her scent was as wild as the jungle and as sweet as a Magnolia. It was the epitome of her body and soul, and it was enchanting.

She held me close and said something I didn't understand. She smiled and lifted her right breast to the front of my face.

I eagerly kissed all over her boob until I couldn't wait any longer. I took her areola and nipple into my mouth. I held the end of her tit and gradually added pressure before I flicked my tongue over her teat.

She moaned and pulled me closer, and saying something I didn't understand, but I assumed it was pleasure. With my knee, I spread her legs, and with my left hand, I explored her mons. Her separating lips were thick. I moved my hand up and down their length and then rubbed my fingers across her slit. She was moist, and her lips were separating. I used my social finger to gently enter her lips and quickly flicked it out.

She jumped and said something I didn't know. I entered her pussy and flicked my finger out over and over. She was writhing and moaning softly.

At the same time, I was running my tongue back and forth over her nub and sucking harder and harder.

She pulled her arm around my back, grabbed the cheek of my ass, and pulled me toward her, I slowly lowered my groin toward her treasure hidden behind a bush of curly black hair. The crown of my shaft touched the opening between her vulva lips. I wanted to slide right in, but instead, I ran my staff up and down her lips ensuring the head of my lance was touching her extended clit.

Her words, I didn't understand, but I believed she was ready. Rolling her onto her back, I climbed between her legs and lowered my head to her left breast. I wasn't going to miss my chance to make love to that boob.

She looked at me and tried to pull me into her. I resisted as I tongued and sucked on her nipple like a new-born child.

She became desperate and by wriggled insanely, and tried to pull me into her snatch.

I kissed her, lowered my body onto my forearms, and slid the helmet of my cock into her opening and stopped.

She frantically tried to pull me into her, but I jiggled my hips to tickle the first few inches of her entrance.

Finally, I rose up on my hands and slowly glided into her expecting and wanting cavity. I was surprised as I felt her leopard-like walls open and close around me. It was a feeling I'd never experienced before. I pushed deeper and felt tremendous pressure around my shaft. It was incredible.

Tears dropped for her eyes and coursed down her cheeks.

I pulled back slightly and plunged into her as hard as I could.

She grunted and placed her legs around my thighs.

I persisted in giving her short, hard strokes.

She cried words I couldn't understand.

I gave her ten quick jabs before I pulled back until my crown was almost at her opening. Pushing back in slowly I felt her tunnel expand as my shaft pushed as deep into her as possible. The feeling of my shaft against her animal-like silk skin was overwhelming, and I almost cried when she tightened her muscles around me. It was like I was being swallowed by a python.

She wiggled, trembled, and shuddered as she climaxed with a scream. Her body went limp.

I waited as the pressure on my cock was released and until she returned to normal. I smiled down at her.

She returned my smile with one of her own and gestured with her hands: her arms were raised, and she flattened her palmed and closed them as in an I want more signal.

I fell to her body and kissed her passionately with my tongue.

She returned my kiss and lifted her bottom off the pile of leaves.

Raising onto my forearms, I suckled on both of her teats. Then, I rose on to my hands and slowly slipped into her depth. Her vaginal walls separated like the Red Sea as the head of my cock penetrated her, and the pressure of her leopard-like silky skin squeezed me in pleasure.

We spent at least another 30 minutes with us in sync. I moved into her, and she pressed into me. At the bottom of our movements, it felt like being struck by lightning. We ended my most incredible lovemaking session with simultaneous orgasms.

* * *

The last two weeks of my duty with the Peace Corp, Giggles as I called her made love multiple times a day. I was the happiest man on the planet. I tried to tell her that I was going to leave, but even with my best sign language, I don't believe she understood.

My flight from Nairobi to London, to New York, and finally to Columbia, SC was filled with thoughts of Giggles and our lovemaking over and over again. It was the best two weeks of my life. A time I'll never forget.

* * *

Twelve years later on a Friday afternoon, when I'd returned to the home and my wife and three boys, aged 6, 4, 2. We were about to sit down to dinner when the doorbell rang.

My wife answered the door, and called to me, "Richard there's a lady and an African-American boy who wants to speak with you."

I wonder who that could be, I thought, as I walked to the foyer. "How may I help you?" I asked observing the lady and the boy.

"May I come it and speak with you and your wife?"

"Of course, come in and have a seat."

After they were settled, the woman said, "I'm Edna Lewis with the Department of Children without Parents, and this young man is Yaro."

"Is there some particular reason you are visiting us?" Asked Mrs. Roberts.

"Yes, Mrs. Roberts, there is considerable evidence to suggest that Yaro is your husband's son."

The end.