Sexploits Ch. 09: Michelle & Mindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle and I ended up trying to work it out a few times, actually, but never to much avail. The sex we had occasionally was still good, but I don't think she ever got over the thing with her sister. Once, in fact, Michelle seemed willing to allow me to share her with a friend or two of mine, which I thought was as hot as hell itself, but she ended up backing out. It was at that point that I think we were irreparably damaged.

The last shot came a couple months ago during the first week of nice spring weather. I invited Michelle to an event downtown, and the sexy little sundress she wore left me helpless. Before the night was over, that dress was on my apartment floor, and Michelle was riding my cock like a pornstar. When I was ready to cum, I begged her to let me unload on her face, something she had let me do the first time we fucked but never since. In the heat of the moment, she consented, and once she got off me and lay on her back, I was spraying thick streaks of my semen all around that intoxicating smile and those pretty eyes.

Alas, nothing changed in the following days. We ended up liking different people, and, before long, I was doing my own thing. Some people said I should have gone for Mindy, but that would have had no future at all, and I never actually saw her again to this day. Even after things fell apart with the other girl I started perusing, it didn't seem like anything with either Michelle or Mindy would feel natural.

I suppose it may not be the end of the story between Michelle and me, even if nothing else happens involving her sister. However, after this many months of turmoil, I know enough to accept when something is over. It's a shame, but it's just proof that these types of fantasies don't work out in real life. That said, it still gave me one hell of a story to tell!

12