Sexual Positions for Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she is much smaller than you, she can be on her hands and knees on the bed while you make love. If she's nearly as tall as you or taller, her ass may be too high up for comfort, and standing at the edge of the bed works better. I've stood at the end of a couch while my (ex) girlfriend stuck her ass over the edge. As I pounded her into near oblivion, my cock also rubbed the armrest, which although I guess it wasn't great for the couch – was pretty great for me.

Acrobatic Positions – No end in sight

As I mentioned in the beginning of the article, there is no shortage of creative ways (and places) to have sex. And I don't believe that one article can cover them all.

If she wants to support herself with her hands on the bed, while you hold her legs in mid air (the aforementioned wheelbarrow), it's great fun, and an aerobic workout as well.

She can also sit on your lap facing you, your legs around her and hers around you, holding onto each other or leaning back while your cock impales her.

She can sit curled in a "C" position, lying on her back with her legs bent towards her head, while you stand or squat above her and pushes your cock down into her. Sometimes called a piledriver.

She can lie on the bed with just her shoulders touching, her back arched and her legs wrapped around you, while you're on your knees inside of her.

Again – too many to mention.

------------------------------------------

I want to conclude with these ideas. Making love in different positions is a great way to keep things fresh. In fact, there are many different positions for oral sex alone – but that would be an entirely different article. You'll find your favorites, you'll invent your own, though the body can only be comfortably put into so many positions.

But it all revolves around how it feels toyou. Does it hit her clit, or her G-spot? Do you like the view? Is it sexy enough for you, intimate enough,raw enough?

My friends, sex – good sex – is about desire. If you desire someone enough, the position doesn't matter much at all. But if you fuck enough (what's enough? Hmmm...) you'll soon grow accustomed to the same few positions and, as they say, familiarity breeds contempt. You'll grow stale, bored.

It just makes sense, then, to change up now and then. Or every time if you like! I hope that I've highlighted some new ideas for you. If you have any of your own you'd like to share, email me. Best of luck, and enjoy. Thanks for reading.

12