Sexually Yours Ch. 02

Story Info
Immediate gratification is what she is all about.
1.9k words
4.44
26k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter Two of a series of Three (so far!). These scribblings were originally created to titillate and excite my partner at the time, they became a submission on Literotica because a good friend encouraged me to let others visit my world for a little while.....AustralWind helped me form these words for you to enjoy and Cadoras was my appreciative sounding board...please enjoy the passionate and heated scribblings of a virgin Literotica Author.

Chapter Two: THE DRESS

She had accepted his offer of drinks back at his place, she really enjoyed being in his company although she knew that it would be awhile before he was thinking about bonking her again, or was there something she could do about that?

They drove back to his place stopping for a bottle of whiskey on the way. She was still so horny and her knickers were sopping with both their cum from the car park incident so when they arrived at his place she asked to use the shower. He said he would have a quick wash and the bathroom was all hers.

When he came out he got dressed again and went off to fix their drinks, put on some music and wait for her in the lounge room.

She had a quick shower, just washing away the remains of their recent interlude and towelling herself off. She put her corset and stockings back on as they were dry but didn't put her dress or knickers back on – both were wet with cum. She slipped into his satin robe and went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea – although she knew he had a cold Kahlua in the lounge.

When she went into the lounge room, he was sitting back on the lounge listening to music with his eyes closed. He had left her drink on the coffee table so she put her cup of tea next to it. Then she knelt between his legs and ran her hand up his legs, he opened his eyes and she told him to close them again.

She ran her hands firmly along his thighs and around his crotch to his fly. She unzipped his pants and ran her fingernail along the top of his pubic line, he took a sharp breath in and she knew she was in luck – he just might respond.

"Stand up and take your pants off" she said in a quiet but firm tone. He opened his eyes and looked down at her in surprise but after a second got up from the lounge and took them off.

She tugged at the waist of his jocks, "and these". He didn't hesitate this time and took them off. She knew he loved being dominated; she could see the results start to become obvious as his cock began to engorge itself.

She took a mouthful of tea but didn't swallow it. She then took his balls in her mouth to bathe them in the hot tea – he gasped. She swallowed the tea and then took a mouthful of Kahlua leaving the ice in her mouth – again she took his balls in her mouth using her tongue to roll the ice over his sack.

She could feel them constricting – running away from the cold. "Oh no, don't do that" he said. "Shhh" she snapped back "or I'll have to tie you up". He went quiet again so she took another mouthful of tea and did the same thing – feeling the balls relax into her mouth with the warmth.

She intended to take him back to the bedroom and tie him up – she enjoyed that and she knew he loved it. She knew it was guaranteed to get him off. But as she was still sucking his balls he suddenly grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up to look at him. "I said, don't do that". She panicked at first but then he leant down and kissed her so gently and so sensually that she knew he was taking control of the situation, and it turned her on so much to relinquish herself to him. "Stand up and take the robe off."

Suddenly she didn't feel so brazen - she felt shy and taking the robe off was done slowly with the shoulders falling down first and then she almost regretfully let it drop to the floor around her stockinged feet. He sat back on the lounge and watched her take it off, then looked her over. With just a black corset with suspenders and stockings on she felt vulnerable.

He told her to have a drink and then stand by the dining table. She took her time, wondering what he was up to. When she was at the table he stood up, turned the music louder so the bass was pulsing through their bodies and then he came over to her with one hand behind his back.

He put something on the table behind her (his drink she assumed) and pushed his body against hers so her legs were hard against the table. As he kissed her, he ran his fingers along the stocking tops, up the suspenders and across her pubic bone. She loved the feel of it and closed her eyes to immerse herself in his touch.

He lifted her and sat her on the table edge. He told her to close her eyes again. She did and then she felt the cloth as he tied the blindfold across her eyes. She now realised what he had put on the table as he strapped one of her ankles to the leg of the table, he forced her legs wide apart so her pussy was very exposed and then tied the other ankle to another leg of the table. She couldn't move her legs and felt vulnerable and very turned on.

Then he put her arms behind her back and tied them together; now she was forced to sit on the edge of the table. The sensation of not knowing where and when the next touch would be was so delicious - almost enough to bring her to orgasm on its own.

She felt his fingertips gliding along her shoulder, across her chest, down to her waist and along her leg. His hand slid down her stockinged thigh as he kissed her deeply and passionately. His body was between her legs and she could feel his warm skin against hers – things she didn't normally concentrate on when she had her sight and her hands. Things like the bass of the music reverberating through the table; it felt so raw, so erotic pumping through her ass and her pussy.

Suddenly he stopped kissing her, his hands left her body and she felt him move away from her. She felt a little more vulnerable, not knowing where he was but this just added to the excitement. Then she heard a familiar click, and another and another. He was taking photos of her tied to the table! Once she worked it out, she realised how much of a turn on this was but he had come back to her and was licking and biting her thigh.

Her senses zoned in on the incredible sensations as he moved to work on her clit, and it was unbearable as he flicked and sucked it. She wanted to move harder against this mouth, cover his face with her pussy, but she couldn't move, her pelvis tilting hard against him but her bound legs not allowing her hips to move her closer. It was incredibly hard to take and she was racing toward an orgasm when he suddenly stopped.

He pulled away and then she felt him untying her hands. She thought surely this can't be over so quickly, ............and she was right. He gently laid her on her back across the table and then re-tied her wrists to the other legs of the table so she was spread eagled and incredibly vulnerable. Again she heard the sounds of the camera, from every angle – she couldn't wait to see how these turned out – it was exciting to think he was taking photos of her when she could do nothing about it.

He returned to her with his fingers on her clit, massaging it and then sliding into her pussy. She moaned as he pushed deeper and deeper with each thrust, he leant across her and sucked her clit and she almost came right then. Then something hard was pushing against her pussy, vibrating her lips and her clit – he had brought out a vibrator and he pushed it inside her deep and left it there as he worked on her clit with this mouth and his fingers.

She tried to force her hips toward his mouth but couldn't so she lay there whimpering and begging to be fucked. He moved the vibrator in and out of her and she could hear her juices squelching as he drove it deeper and harder inside her. She orgasmed intensely as he sucked her clit - her legs trembled and his mouth was driving her climax higher and higher, she strained against her restraints yelling to release the tension, begging for him to stop. Finally he did and she let her body relax.

It wasn't till the throbbing died down that she realised he had left the vibrator inside her although he had turned it off, it was slick with her juices and she knew her pussy lips would be covered in them as well. Then she heard the camera again, these pictures were going to be incredible.

He came over and kissed her, he always finished with this – it was special and made her feel appreciated, except this time he hadn't quite finished!

He untied her wrists and her legs, took off her blindfold and let her adjust to the light again for a moment before he lifted her off the table and spun her around. He bent her over at the waist and she had to grasp the other side of the table as he forced her legs open with his knees. He told her to stay there – don't move. She didn't, and the camera went off again and again.

When she thought he had stopped taking photos she started to get up from the table but he was on her straight away pushing her back down with one hand as he rubbed the head of his cock against her ass, her pussy and her clit. Holding onto her with one hand he slammed his cock hard into her pussy and pumped her. She knew he would last a while this time, he had cum tonight already and he did last – he pumped her hard and slow, took his cock out and rubbed it against her clit and then slammed it back in her pussy, occasionally stopping to take a photo.

She thought she was going to be red raw if he didn't cum soon but just as she thought she couldn't take anymore and her body would give in, another orgasm welled up from deep inside and her whole body shuddered as she felt herself cum and then the realisation hit that his cum was pumping in her as well. They both yelled out as they came, so taken in the moment, and then he collapsed onto her as they both caught their breath

*

© ~Breathe~ 13th May 2006

Want more? No worries! Go seek Chapter Three – Chattin' Online