Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was livin with some woman and her three little kids at the time and I met him at a friend of his trailer who was outa town drivin his semi-truck. I wanted to turn Wardell on like crazy so I showed up wearing this tight-ass mini dress with black thigh high stockings with a black garter belt and these black pumps. I actually stole them from my mother when she was at work. As soon as I got there we fucked for eight hours straight. He beat my pussy up with that torturous twelve inch dick and I went wild even thoughs I coulds only take half that huge fucker. I would have fucked him all night but I had to get back to my trailer before my mother got outa work."

"Fuck, I'm glad you got me to fuck him. I want that huge assed cock in me a bunch mo times...fuck after what he's done did to me I want to fuck him everyday," the big titted teen said with urgency.

"Yeah, and wheres do you thinks yous gonna live, cuz that old man ani't gonna work no job?"

"fuck I'll sell my pussy to take care of him"the big tited one said.

"Well I don't know cuz I tried to fuck him a bunch. Was textin him every day. Sometimes three times a day, but he's got so much pussy that it's really hard to hook up with him, plus he's livin with that new white bitch and her fuckin daughter. Gonna be real hard to fuck that huge dick now," she said disappointedly.

"Yeah and Im sure he'll be bangin that white-ass stepdaughter of his too, just like he always does, 'specially once she finds out 'bout the huge-ass package in that little rednecks pants," she said in a disappointed voice herself.

"Shit we better put our bras back on, before we get home," she said, forgetting that they were braless.

"Good fuckin idea," the big titted one said, as her huge jugs swayed from side to side with her huge dark nipples piercing through her blouse.

12