Shadow Play

Story Info
Brother and sister alone at home.
1.2k words
3.98
108.3k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and 18+.

***

I'm from a middle class Indian family. I was brought up in a society where saying the word "sex" out loud was wrong. But I was lucky to be born into a family who respected women. We were a family of four. mum and dad were both working. My brother was a wonder kid according to my relatives. Class topper, good in sports, handsome and good with people. He got all the attention whereas I was shrugged off as an average girl shy girl. I hated him for that but he was nice to me and took care of me.

We lived in a cramped up 2BHK so I had to share my room with my brother. It was normal in our country back then when both my parents struggled to provide.

The funny thing about our country is that we don't have sex education in school. The entire process of reproduction cramped into a single chapter and intercourse explained in a single line. 'male penis penetrates the female vagina to ejaculate semen which fertilises the egg.' So it's completely normal for kid have zero knowledge about sex. Thanks to the teachers who are embarrassed to talk about sex infront of kids, who simply skip 'the line.' Parents in India are never as open about sexuality as in the west. So the point is I knew nothing about sex.

Summer vacation was in full swing. My brother and I were enjoying it to the fullest. We had the entire house to ourselves the entire day. The summer heat, the sweet mangoes and melons. The cold lassi and Ice cream, the games we played with neighbors. Everything was perfect and life wad simple until that night.

I woke up to something shaking beside me. It was my brother. He was shivering. I was confused I only knew cold sweats, I had never heard of hot shivering. I thought there was something wrong with him maybe he was having a bad dream so I tried to wake him up. He stopped shaking and turned away from me. I noticed that his hands were inside his chaddi. He stopped trembling so I went back to sleep. It happened again after a few days but this time his pjs were down and his dick was standing upright this was a shock for me. I had never imagined that penis would be so big and straight. I sat up and kept staring. He was playing with his dick moving his hand along the length of it. He saw me and I could see that he was scared. He pulled his pjs in a hurry and started pleading not to tell mom. I was confused why he was afraid that I would tell mom. Was it something bad?

"Alright, I won't tell mom if you explain what you were doin. Are you sick?"

He laughed. "Yes I'm sick. You seriously don't know?"

"About what?"

"Masturbation?"

So yes, believe it or not, it was my brother who enlightened me about masturbation.

"You're a good girl Anu, go back to sleep."

I lied down but sleep didn't come. Coz now I had the answers to why my pussy itched and leaked when I rubbed it in shower. I was masturbating unknowingly. But my brother was still shagging right next to me. Did he think about Katrina or girl next door with big boobs or me? From the next day he was no longer too physical with me. No more tickle fights no more wrestling.

Months passed, I started becoming more womenly with my boobs and I grew taller too. I learnt to pleasure myself but, I thought masturbation was only for guys so I kept it a secret.

During Dussera vacation the image of my so called "perfect brother" was put into question. I usually woke up late so I used to take bath after my parents left. I would play with myself everyday by now. I would lie down on the bath floor lifting my legs so the tap water would fall directly on my pussy. The cold bath floor and the warm water felt heavenly. I would cum within minutes. This went on everyday. But that day I saw something. Our bathroom door had a gap when it closed and I bet my life you could easily see inside the bathroom through that gap if you were a peeping tom. I saw shadow moving I hadn't noticed it before, but now I could make out that someone was standing there. The only person at home was my brother. I should have felt sick but I wasn't. It turned me on as hell. I had watched him jerk off before, it was only fair that I let him watch me get off. I started playing with my boobs and my nipples. I pulled them and massaged my tits as water stream ran down my pussy, I bit my lips and was rubbing my pussy so fast. I imagined him in me thrusting his dick into me and I came. I shuddered as the orgasm crept through my spine a soft, long moan escaping my mouth. I lay there for a while enjoying every bit and when I checked again the shadow was gone.

I finish my bath and when I came out brother was watching cricket as if nothing happened. He went to bath after me I checked his clothes and found the cum stains. I felt dirty and amused that my brother, a gentleman, the perfect kid was a peeping tom. I couldn't resist so I did the same. I peeped in to see his bathing. I was disappointed. I was not sure if it was a one time thing. I wasn't even sure if it was the first time. It was the same the next day the shadow play continued. He did not make any advances towards me rest of the time his behavior hadn't changed. This confused me I was cursing myself. What was I doing? He is my brother. Was I imagining the shadow? Was I so messed up? But it felt so hot!

The next day I decided to take it up a notch, instead of lying down on my back facing the tap, I was directly facing the door. He would have a clear view of my pussy and my tits. I was playing for my brother and it drove me nuts. I just stood up and opened the door. His pants were down dick in his hand but the blood had drained from his face. He started stammering. But his hand kept striking his hard dick. I had watched him do it before but it was during the night and it wasn't visible clearly.

But now I saw it in clear day light and boy was it bigger. I wanted to touch his dick. I wanted to know how it felt. I grabbed it is was weirdly hard and soft at the same time. My wetness was dripping along my thighs. I started jerking it with one hand and fingered myself with the other he just stood there like a rock. I placed my fingers coated with my pussy juice near his nose. He inhaled deeply then he sucked on my fingers as I stroked his dick. His hands moved to my tits. He played with my tits for a while. My legs went weak when his hands moved to my pussy. I started moving my hands faster as he pushed a finger inside. Mmuhh.. that felt so good I started rocking my his on his hands. He pushed another finger when we heard a knock on the door...