Shaking Things Up

Story Info
Sometimes it takes a motivated outsider to get things going.
9.5k words
2.89
15.4k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not your typical cuckold story or maybe it is more typical than the standard fare you read.

I was a cuckold wannabe for over a decade before my wife took the plunge. I like to think it would have happened sooner, but there were a lot of hurdles to jump, the biggest being her and his reluctance to discuss their feelings.

Life, the demands of work and family, also complicated things as people are a lot more observant than you think, especially young people who might not understand relationships can involve more than two people.

I didn't know I wanted to be a cuckold. Like a lot of men I had fantasized about my wife having sex with other men. We had even discussed it, even did some role playing in the bedroom, but we never considered it anything but pillow talk.

And then he came along: charismatic, athletic, handsome, energetic, and extroverted. He also had his flaws: moody, one day hot the next cold, impossible for her to read, a bit of a tease, building her hopes up, then pulling the rug out from under her. There were times I really did not like the way he treated my wife who everyone calls Sue, but he refers to her as Susan.

He had his reasons for being fickle. Susan was married. He could lose his job, but the biggest obstacles were his vows and fear of being caught. As you've probably deduced, my wife Sue had fallen for Dominic, a Roman Catholic priest.

Father Nick, had lived up to his birth name and dedicated himself to the Lord at an early age. He changed parishes every few years, usually to turn around a failing parish. He was very good at his job. Debt erased, coffers full, attendance up. He gave his flock what they wanted. In return, they gave the church money.

Father Nick and Susan had an almost immediate connection, but it was Dominic who made the first move. An avid golfer, he was always on the lookout for a female to round out his foursome. He golfed with another couple, but didn't have a permanent female on his team.

He had a competitive streak in him so he wanted a partner who could play. He found that in Susan, who was also athletic and who had golfed all her life. Susan and I tried golfing together, but her skill level was so much higher than mine that it wasn't fun for either of us.

I felt bad for being so slow, needing so many shots, and not being competitive. I went back to my pursuits while she participated in hers. Tennis, golf, bowling, volleyball, and softball. She led a busy life. Between work and sports she didn't have time for domestic life.

She was also upfront about her views on housework; it could wait. She was fine with me doing the housework as long as I didn't make her feel guilty for not doing it. Ditto with cooking.

Without outside interests to keep me busy, I worked and maintained the house, chauffeured the kids around, helped with homework, and cooked. I was busy but enjoyed domestic life.

It was no surprise to feel like we were growing in different directions, but we didn't see it as a problem because we still connected in other ways. The truth is we just didn't share many interests outside of our kids. They were getting old enough to not need or want us to be involved.

We still considered our marriage important and while there was heat in the bedroom it had cooled off. We were becoming more friends than husband and wife, but friends with benefits.

We also wanted to stay married, but I recognized I wasn't really meeting her needs socially. Sue was an extrovert and did not like hanging around the house, the complete opposite of me.

Father and Susan worked together. She was a member of a capital campaign committee which he chaired. They brainstormed and came up with ideas on how to raise money for improvements to the church and its parish school.

They also did a lot of talking and discovered they shared many of the same interests. Sue thought he was attractive. He wasn't she said a hunk, but there was something she liked about him.

It was no big deal when she told me Father had asked her to golf on his team. She wasn't asking me for permission to golf with him, but letting me know. She had always been very independent. Neither of us could imagine her as being on those wives who need their husband's permission to do something.

Our marriage would not have lasted if I had turned out to be one of those kinds of husbands, a man with his thumb on his wife, always wanting to know where she was and how much she was spending.

She had her own bank account which I didn't have access to. We also shared a bank account. I paid the bills using my salary while she did what she wanted with hers. She sometimes looked to see where our money was going, but it was rare for her to grill me about a purchase.

I never made a major purchase without clearing it with her beforehand. She would decide if we really needed it or if it could wait or if it was too good a deal to pass up.

The one time I didn't consult her I was on pins and needles. Lucky for me she approved of my purchases.

I didn't have much of a reaction to her telling me she was golfing with him. I noticed she seemed excited, but I also knew she really liked golf and hadn't gotten to do much of it.

They golfed and discovered they were very evenly matched. He had further drives, but she had a better short game. They began golfing together, just the two of them. Depending on where the course was he would show up at the house to pick her up or she would drive and get him.

Most of the time they'd come back to the house and he would immediately leave after dropping her off. One day, she asked him to stay and join us for dinner. He said he didn't want to impose. She assured him we had no plans.

She also said, "Besides, I want you and my husband to know each other more."

I threw on another steak and baked potato and added another place setting. I put him between Susan and I as I thought it made the most sense. We had a good dinner. He chatted with the kids as they remembered him from the parish school and weekly Mass. Their opinion of him was favorable.

They were obviously fond of and comfortable with each other. Again, no surprise. Nick was the first male friend she had since we married who was her friend, not our friend. When we were dating she had quite a few male friends. They weren't boyfriends, but young men she palled around with.

Sue commented to me how nice it was to have a male as a friend. I asked her if it reminded her of college and our early married life and she said it did. It became more and more common for Father to join us for dinner after their golf outings which also became tennis outings.

Father said he noticed I was more introverted and a homebody, more like many of the wives he knew. I didn't take it as offensive and joked while looking at Sue, "She does the wear the pants in the family."

She didn't disagree and said, "Someone has to."

It was becoming clearer and clearer there were some emotional bonding going on between the two. Their activities were bringing them closer together, an observation not unnoticed by me or the kids.

The kids seemed a bit unnerved by it, but I assured them women can have male friends who aren't boyfriends. They asked why I didn't have a female friend. I said because I'm a homebody. I also pointed out her male friend was a priest.

Sue seemed very preoccupied with Father, to the point she couldn't have a conversation of any length without bringing him up.

I can't say I ever did much fantasizing about my wife with another man, but suddenly I started to. I noticed Father's effect on us. After spending the evening with us Sue and I were both very frisky.

There seemed to be more passion in our marriage, but how we expressed it was changing. One night she and I were on the bed kissing and engaging in foreplay when she said, "I just want you to lick me."

I didn't really know how to react to her comment. Was she saying she didn't want intercourse or didn't want me to climax?

I agreed, pleasured her with my mouth. She thanked me. We cuddled. She reached down and began caressing my penis. Very soft touches, making me swell more, but too soft to make me climax.

We were looking at each other. She seemed like she had something she wanted to discuss. She cleared her throat, really stared intently at me and asked me if it would bother me if she and Father did more things together, outside of tennis and golf.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like movies and dinner. He loves going to the movies and the theater. I think we're both burnt out from golf and tennis, but want to do other things. There's also sporting events. He gets tickets all the time. He just says he needs someone to go with."

Her fingers were driving me crazy. It was as if she knew how to approach me on this subject.

I didn't even think about when and how often or that they sounded like dates. I was coming to grips with my new and growing fantasy. I wanted her to do something with him.

Maybe I had been submissive throughout my marriage, but never realized just how in charge Sue was. I wasn't the most aggressive person in the bedroom. I liked Sue to initiate sex because then I knew she wanted it.

I answered her, "No, it wouldn't bother me if you and Father did more things together."

"Thank you," she said, "It means a lot to me to have your blessing."

I joked, made the sign of the cross and said, "Bless you Susan and Dominic. Go enjoy movies and dinner."

Her gentle touching me became a quick squeeze.

"You know what I mean."

"I do. I was trying to make it less serious."

It was my turn to look her in the eye and ask a question or two.

"Sue, what's going on? Do you like him as a friend or really like him?"

She answered, "I hope you don't get mad. I really, really like him. I didn't plan for it to happen but it just did. We have so much in common."

"I'm not mad. Does he know?"

She shook her head no.

"Are you going to tell him?"

"No, I'm too scared of being rejected."

"Why would he reject you?" I asked before realizing the answer was obvious. He was a priest.

Sue considered oral sex very kinky. She was fairly open minded, but what she did next was completely unscripted.

We talked a few more minutes about her feelings for Father and how they were getting stronger, all the while she kept this very gentle caressing of my penis. I mainly listened and offered support.

She rarely gave me head. It wasn't fellatio she disliked but the taste of cum. She suddenly lowered her head to my crotch and took my penis into her mouth. It didn't take much stimulation from her mouth as her gentle caresses had me close to cumming.

Her mouth felt so warm, soft, and wet. Her lips and tongue were so gentle.

I told her I was about to climax. I expected her to what she always did, to take her mouth off of me, and finish by jacking me off.

She didn't. I warned her again loud enough for me to have no doubt she heard me.

I couldn't have stopped it if I had tried. I had a strong toe curling orgasm. The contractions wouldn't stop. I felt like I was finished but then feel another twitch and know more semen was going into Sue's mouth.

Throughout my climax, she kept her mouth glued to my penis. Satisfied I was done, she took her mouth off of me.

I had closed my eyes thinking how long it had been and how good it had felt. I felt her mouth on mine and out of habit opened my mouth to receive her tongue. I got tongue and more, all the cum she received she was now giving back to me.

I really hadn't thought a great deal about snowballs as she didn't let me cum in her mouth.

I was surprised. Her mouth pressed against mine so it would have taken effort on my part to end the kiss. I instead kissed her back and swallowed my cum.

Afterwards I asked, "What was that?"

"Did you like it? It wasn't anything I planned. Just spur of the moment."

I answered, "I did. I just feel really unmanly right now."

She laughed, "But not unmanly enough to tell me no."

"True. That was so kinky Sue. I still can't believe you did that or I let you."

She assured me I wasn't gay.

We returned to our earlier discussion of she and Father. She told me to promise not to take many any comments or jokes because she would be embarrassed, especially if she learned the feelings weren't mutual.

I gave her my word and then confessed to something I had been keeping secret.

She listened and told me she wasn't surprised.

"I think a lot of men share your fantasy. They want to see the pleasure on her face. Besides, I could tell something was going on from how amorous you were after he left."

I told her, "But my fantasy involves more than you two having sex. I think about you having a relationship, like a husband and wife."

She answered, "Or boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Oh, God, yes, The idea of you two emotionally and physically bonding really excites me."

She said, "It does me too. I would love for that to happen, but I'm not counting on it. He loves his vocation."

"You could be discrete. Our house is available. Most of the time it's empty."

She was happy I was so aroused and supportive of her relationship with Father, but also worried I would blow it.

"I promise I won't."

"Promise me we'll just keep your fantasy in the bedroom between us."

I promised her I would.

Ten years passed. We still fantasized about it, but there had been zero progress.

We moved to be closer to work. They still did things together, but not as frequently. He seemed to be pulling away from her. He knew she had strong feelings for him, but he never told her how he felt about her.

The only way she knew was through another priest. He told her Nick mentioned her quite often in his support group.

The last few years he pulled away even more. He no longer hugged her or let her give him a quick kiss on the lips. I told her I wondered if he was paranoid. The latest affront was after a lunch date.

Other parishioners came up them, chatted. He introduced her but they already knew her from we lived in that parish. One commented about her making such a long drive to see him.

After lunch they walked to their cars. She opened her arms indicating she'd like to hug him and he emphatically told her no hugs. She said she wanted to cry and had to leave or she would have.

I wanted to punch him for being such an ass. I also wondered why they just didn't talk, clear up the lines of communication, but Sue wouldn't entertain it. She instead just pined for him.

Ten years of anticipation and I too was bitter. I had become emotionally invested in what they had which I couldn't even label. It was just weird and awkward. I even asked her if he pulled back because he worried about my reaction.

She said she didn't think so, but also couldn't ask him.

We were at an impasse and then an opportunity presented itself. Sue went away on business and to visit her parents. She was gone a month. Neither of us had mentioned Father since their disastrous last lunch.

I had stayed out of their relationship as Sue thought my fantasies would surface and scare him away, but I decided I had to do something.

I sent him a text, asked him if was interested in dinner with Sue and I, explained how I was picking her up from the airport and going to a restaurant we liked.

I was a bit nervous about sending it. Of course it was suspicious as I knew of no husband who would invite another man to the airport to pick up his wife. I also worried about really upsetting Sue if he contacted her and said something.

I considered my options. I knew I couldn't deal with years more of their unrequited love or one sided relationship. I didn't really care if he thought it weird as it bothered me how he treated my wife. I figured Sue would be mad, but she'd forgive me as she knew I had good intentions.

I hit send. I figured he might just decline and say he had other engagements or he might say no and say he and I need to talk. I would have been fine with clearing the air with him. More importantly I could talk to Sue and she could decide whether to stay or move on.

Then again, he could say yes which would tell me he missed Susan and give he and I an opportunity to talk, clear the air, and more importantly for Susan and he to start afresh.

What I had to do is remind myself this was not about my fetish, but my wife's happiness. She had been perfectly fine with their friendship not progressing to something deeper, but his public rejection of hugging her left her feeling humiliated, angry, and hurt.

As she put it, "For crying out loud all I was asking for was a hug from someone I considered a friend."

"And you don't consider him a friend anymore?" I asked.

She shrugged and said, "I don't know."

She didn't cry because as she told me she was all cried out.

Not a half hour after I sent my text, Father Dominic texted me back.

"I'd love to. What time do I need to be at your house?"

I texted him back, half past five.

"Great. See you then."

That had been much easier than I thought. Now I felt a bit nervous. I almost wondered if he was so obtuse as to how others perceived his actions.

Wednesday arrived. I took half a day off from work to clean the house. It wasn't very dirty as our kids were scattered, summer camp, summer school, abroad. After our last baby, Sue said she was done and asked me to get snipped.

I now shot blanks.

It was nice not to worry about birth control.

Nick showed up a little early. We shook hands. He acted the same around me as he always did. I suggested we leave. I told him the plan was to park the car and be inside the terminal when she exited the sterile area.

"She'll be so surprised."

"I bet," he answered.

We set off. I'm a bit of a country boy who would rather confront issues than sidestep them. Still, I wanted to respect his limits.

"Father, could I discuss something personal with you? It's not about me, but about you and Susan. You've been friends for ten years. Very close friends. She was very hurt you haven't wanted to hug her, especially the last time. She said she thought you had such a great time with her. It angered and hurt her."

I realized I had gotten it all out without giving him a chance to say yes or no.

He looked straight ahead for a few minutes before answering. It was a long two minutes. He didn't look mad or upset I thought, but deep in thought.

Since he wasn't talking I decided I would.

"Father, if you're not hugging her because you're afraid of how I will react, you shouldn't be. I want you to feel comfortable hugging her in front of me or out of sight. She's a tactile person. Your hugs and kisses make her feel special and wanted."

He turned and stared at me because I had thrown in kisses.

"How does that make you feel? Father asked me.

"Good. Excited and happy for her. She's got a heart big enough for two and I think I've got a proven track record of sharing her. Look, all I'm asking is you interact with her like you used to or explain to her why you can't."

"I get in public you have to come across a certain way. I even told her I thought those people you ran into is why you were so guarded, but in private you shouldn't have any qualms about expressing affection for her."

I knew I was approaching dangerous territory, but it was damn difficult not to come across as a wife sharer.

He looked at me and said, "I'm very fond of Susan. You'd be shocked to know just how much."

"No, I wouldn't because I know she feels the same about you."

"I worry others can read my emotions which is why I'm so guarded. She and I were having a great time at lunch until some parishioners interrupted our meal. I felt like they watched us the rest of the time we were there."

"Even though they left before us I convinced myself they were in the parking lot waiting for us to exit, to see what we would do, to see if we were in one car, to see if we were physically affectionate."