Shannon's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers

Todd gently moved Shannon around. Her hands were still tied to the bed, but now she was kneeling. Todd felt his erection grow even harder as he watched her soft breasts swaying with her movement and the movement of her delicious ass. He reached out and caressed her ass and placed a soft kiss on one of her cheeks. With his left hand on the small of Shannon’s back he reached back with his right arm and then smacked her ass hard. There was a small wobble and then a faint blush spread across the white cheek. He smacked her a couple of more times. She was moaning now. How beautiful she looked. Her ass was now bright pink and he could see the effect he was having on her. The position she was in left her pussy fully exposed for his eyes to enjoy and she was visibly wet again.

As Todd’s strong hand smacked her again Shannon cried out. She wasn’t in pain, she was in agony. She was in agony because she wanted more. She wanted him to take her so badly. She was his and all she could think of was how long was it going to take before he possessed her? He smacked her again. This was heaven. The intimacy between them amazed her. He’d not yet taken her, but still she felt more intimate with him than she ever had with her ex-husband. She felt her juices starting to make their way down the inside of her thighs. This was sweet torture. How long was he going to make her wait?

“Todd,” she moaned. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I was coming. I wanted to surprise you.”

He stopped what he was doing, kissed her blushing ass and moved up the bed. “I know you did, darling.”

“I love you Todd, I love you with all my heart. I’m all yours.”

Todd watched Shannon’s tears trickling down her cheeks as she said those beautiful words. He gently moved her onto her back again.

“I love you too my darling,” he whispered and kissed her deeply.

He kissed his way up her arm to where her hands were tied to the bed. Then he kissed his way down the other arm. His made the gesture even more erotic, giving her goose bumps and stiffening her nipples even further. He slowly moved down to her luscious breasts. His lips closed over one nipple and he sucked it hard, biting it gently and then sucking as much of the big breast as he could into his mouth. His other hand was gently kneading her other breast, occasionally pinching her nipple. Shannon’s back arched and a faint moan escaped her lips. The restraint on her hands was adding to the eroticism as Todd was in total control of her pleasure. Her blood was pulsing through her body and it seemed as though all her senses were peaking towards her breasts and her soaking wet pussy.

Todd loved the taste of Shannon’s breasts. He’d sucked and pinched and kneaded them for a small eternity. They were pink from the friction created by his beard and her lovely nipples stood tall on their peaks. His erection was now harder than he believed it had ever been. He could smell her sweet sex and the arching of her body told him how ready she was to welcome him inside her. This was it. This was what he’d been dreaming about, fantasising about for so many months. All those late nights at work, looking at her photo, masturbating with her on the phone or on the computer. They’d all been a long foreplay to this moment.

He positioned himself between her parted legs and took in the sight of her glistening thighs. How sweet it was going to be to take her. He grabbed one ankle and then the other, slowly bringing her legs up to rest across his shoulders. He leaned over to kiss his beautiful lover again, pressing his manhood against her waiting sex. He was ready to take her, she was ready to be taken. He placed the head of his penis against her wet lips. Despite having come so recently there was already a small amount of cream glistening on the head. The first contact with her soft lips made him gasp for air. She was on fire. With very little pressure he let his manhood slowly part her pink lips. They both moaned out as his head rested briefly on its journey towards her womb. With his last ounce of self control he slowly slid inside her and matched her cry with a deep groan.

“Shannon my love, you are wonderful!” he cried out.

Her tight and moist vagina sucked him in. She wanted him deeper. He filled her more than anybody ever had and yet she wanted more of him. She wanted all of him inside her, taking over her body, controlling her pleasure. She loved him. She moaned in pain when he pulled out, she wanted him back inside her where he belonged. She didn’t have to wait long before he slid inside her again, this time a bit faster and going a bit deeper. She looked up at his face and he was fully concentrated on bringing her pleasure. Once again he pulled out and once again he slid faster and harder inside her, ramming her clit this time, making her moan even louder. As he picked up the pace and slid in and out of her ever faster he leaned forward again and started kissing her. Her legs were stuck over his shoulders, his huge manhood was pumping in and out of her, furiously trying to get deeper inside her tight warmth, his tongue was ravaging her mouth.

Every time he pulled out he regretted leaving her moist warmth and pushed himself back in again. Her tight walls surrounded him and all he wanted was to bury himself inside and never leave her. Yet he pumped and pumped, he was a man on a mission. He was owning this sweet young body. He was in charge of their pleasure. With every thrust he would grind himself against her swollen clit. Her pants were becoming shorter and more frequent. Her eyes were glazed. He could tell that she was holding on, trying to experience as much pleasure as he could give her, but she was fighting a losing battle. Soon she would have to give into herself and that’s when he would explode with her. He was going faster and faster, searching himself deeper and deeper inside her. She was so ready for him, so willing for him to possess her.

Shannon gritted her teeth, curled her fingers and toes. This was it, she could hold it back no longer. Her body was on fire. A small shiver led to a bigger convulsion and her vagina contracted hard around Todd’s shaft that was now grinding itself deep inside her. She cried out loud and shook underneath him. This final squeeze was it for Todd. He finally let himself go inside her, shooting his seed inside her sweet young pussy. He roared and his body shook as he surrendered himself to his own pleasure. Wave upon wave of ecstasy consumed their bodies as they clung to each other not to miss a single second of passion.

Moments later, or was it hours, Todd released Shannon’s legs and lay down on top of her moist body, still buried deep inside her. While kissing her deeply he reached up and released her hands. He held her close to him and rolled over on his back. They were still kissing and he was still resting inside her as her slight body came to rest on top of his. Shannon’s hands ran through his hair and he reached down to squeeze her ass. They were still kissing and catching their breath. One of his hands worked its way between them where he could once again enjoy the feeling of her firm breast in his hand. They didn't know who was kissing whom, they were each hungrily devouring each other’s mouths. The juices from her vagina were running down his shaft and resting on his balls. The sexy minx in his arms slowly started moving her hips in small circles over his.

To her great delight she could feel him growing inside her again. This man was unstoppable. He was as hungry for her as she was for him. She wriggled her hips in even greater circles and felt him grow even more. She rested her hands on his shoulders, parked her knees on either side of his knees and pushed her body up. She smiled at the look on his face, hunger and satiation in one. He wasn’t slow to follow her, reaching up and cupping her breasts with his hands as she slowly started moving her hips up and down, feeling him sliding in and out of her again.

He was breathing heavily, he couldn’t believe how quickly he was getting hard again. He couldn’t believe what his lovely Shannon was doing to his body. He lay back and relaxed as she rode him. He played with her breasts. He was kneading her soft mounds, pinching her pink nipples. He was finding it difficult to comprehend that this young, sexy body was all his. He pulled her breast up and reached up to wrap his lips around her nipple again. As he sucked he heard her gasps and moans. She was loving every moment of this as much as he was. He repeated the procedure with her other breast. He buried his face between her breasts, knowing that the skin between was very sensitive for her and wanting to tease her with his beard.

She’d forgotten the time. She didn’t know how long she’d been riding his wonderful manhood. All she knew was that he was as big now as he’d been earlier, perfectly filling every inch of her, fitting inside her like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle. Her clit ran along him. He was all wet with her juices now. She was in heaven. She couldn’t imagine that anything could ever be better than what she was feeling right this minute. Without warning Todd let go of her breasts. He slapped her ass, making her momentarily stop her sliding motion. His eyes told her to climb off and she reluctantly let his shaft leave her body. She watched him as he got up. His penis was engorged and covered in her sticky juices. It didn’t take any words for her to know what he wanted from her next.

She quickly moved over and was down on her hands and knees. Her ass looked so tempting to him but he wanted her warm and wet little pussy again. With one move he entered her from behind and buried himself inside her. Home again. He reached for her breasts again. With a breast in each hand he picked up the pace. He was going at it fast and furiously now. He was possessed by the beauty in his arms. Every thrust made her cry out louder and louder. Her lovely pussy was squeezing him tight. How long could she last? How long could he last? There seemed to be no way of making this last with her. Her hungry body sucked everything out of him. She’d given herself to him, but in a weird way he almost felt as though she was doing the taking. He possessed her and was possessed by her.

It was dark outside, he had no idea how long he’d been making love with Shannon. He only knew that it wasn’t going to last much longer. He had to give in. If he didn’t surrender to her soon he knew he would explode. As if by magic he could feel her first few twitches.

“Todd,” she moaned. “I love you, I’ve got to come.”

“Come for me, darling,” he urged her. “Come for me!”

She didn’t need any more encouragement. Her arms gave in and his hands on her breasts were all that were holding her up. She cried out his name. Her vagina squeezed him harder than before. She cramped around him, milking him of his last drops. It was impossible for him not to explode inside her again. It was impossible for him not to give in to his massive orgasm. He roared and squeezed the breasts in his hands as he arched his back and shot himself deep inside her one final time.

They collapsed on the bed again. Their bodies were covered in sweat. She was in his arms and he was placing loving kisses on top of her head. They were still breathing heavily.

“Shannon my darling,” he whispered to her, his voice coarse.

“Yes Todd,” she replied and kissed his throat.

“I loved you before today, now I love you more than I thought possible.”

“I love you too.”

“I’m going to have to go soon, not because I want to leave you, but because I have to go home.”

“I know you do. Will I see you again?”

“Wild horse can’t keep me away from you now that I’ve felt you in my arms. We have so much more left to discover.”

“I’m yours Todd. You can come for me any time, day or night. I will be waiting.”

“I will come for you my darling. I’ll be here.”

With those words he pulled out of her arms and went to have a shower. As he got into his clothes he watched her sleep. How he longed to have her in his arms all night. That had to happen soon. He caressed her ass on his way out and smiled to himself. Next time he’d possess that as well. She was his now and he was going to enjoy her as much as he could.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers
12