Shanti -Voluptuous Desirable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, suddenly his hot cock-cream was gushing into the core of her cunt-hole, coming out so hard that she could almost hear it whoosh.

They fucked through the spasms of climax. Finished, he withdrew and they cuddled together, kissing with loving devotion. Kamesh's prick was still hard and his balls were still swollen, despite the abundant load of cum they had just spent in Shanti's pussy. But they didn't see much point in fucking again at Shyam's apartment.

If Shyam and Ted were no longer capable of being involved, Kamesh and Shanti figured that they might as well go back home.

They left the bedroom and found the two men sitting naked in the living room, glasses in hand, and cocks drooping down like limp noodles.

They agreed to get together for another fuck-session soon, although they didn't make a definite date, because Kamesh and Shanti were a bit disillusioned by the lack of stamina that the two young bachelors had shown.

Driving home, Shanti made a suggestion.

"Let's park the car down the street and walk the last block home, darling. I'm sure that Sneha and Bobby wanted to use our house to fuck, and maybe we can catch them at it if we sneak up and peek through the window."

Kamesh, being the voyeur that he was, was heartily enthused by the prospect. His biggest kick was watching his slut in action, to be sure, but that didn't mean he wouldn't enjoy playing the peeper on a pair of horny young college lovers.

Kamesh parked the car and they walked up the street, arm in arm, kissing and fondling occasionally like a couple of newly-weds and then scurrying across their lawn to peek into their own living room through the side window as they got there just in time because young Bobby had shot off real fast once, and then embarked on a long, slow second fucking and the two collegiate were just reaching the crest when Kamesh and Shanti came up to the window to spy on them.

It made an interesting show.

And it would lead to even more interesting encounters, before the night was done...