Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faster and faster he went, till his cock was running in and out of her like a piston, pumping furiously up and down and in and out, the huge cock thrusting in, jerking out, thrusting in, and jerking out, pile-driving, glistening, dark, hot, throbbing, squelching and rasping into her cunt. Shanti moaned deliriously.

She came, moaning and crying out, slashing and jerking, clawing at the Edges of the Bed. He continued to ram-fuck her from behind, plunging more and more deeply into her, his hips pounding against her buttocks.

He sensed the end of the orgasm and slid smoothly out of her.

"AAaah you bitch of a daughter in law, I always knew that Sridhar could not handle you – he is a stupid impotent, got him married to you – knowing what a hottie you will be in my Bed. But now you 'lanja' (bitch) have started to taste other cocks. Who is that young boy – you seem to be running a taxi service?" he grunted.

Panting, hot, streaming with sweat, still deeply aroused, Shanti turned and bent before him as he knelt on the bed.

Shivu watched as she took his cock lovingly in her hand and began to jerk him. She bent forward, parting her lips to swirl her tongue over his cock-head. He jerked her head forward and she took him deep into her mouth. He gasped.

Her face distended, cheeks hollowed, she began to suck him hungrily, her head bobbing rapidly back and forth, up and down his sticky shaft, licking it, kissing it, sucking the cock-head and shaft deeply, fingering his balls, suckling them one by one, caressing her face with it, all the while fondling her own breasts.

He felt his sperm roll up hot and he groaned, fucking her face with delight, moving her head back and forth to suit his pleasure.

Once again she reached down to guide his cock into her cunt. He went into her smoothly, quickly, fast, running his lance into her in one skewering thrust. Shanti cried out, the breath driven from her body and arched hard under him, his balls thumping against her buttocks, her body folded up in half. He fucked her hard, pumping his hips up and down, his buttocks rising and falling furiously, rapidly, his huge cock sliding in deep.

"Yes yes Ohhhh god yes fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me my dear father in law, Shivu ohhhh yes!" she cried.

"God ohhhh god ohhhhh yeh ohhhh uhhh OHHHHH yeh yeh YEHHHH uhhhh OHHh god yes!" he responded.

Her body jerked and rocked under his, their bodies hot, streaming with sweat, the fires rising in their loins, commingling, his huge cock rasping into her, squelching in, stretching her cunt-lips to their fullest, and filling her to the brim.

Her hands were on her jiggling breasts, squeezing and rolling them in an erotic frenzy, and she cried out for more, her voice rising in pitch and volume, her hips bucking at his, her cunt shaming and clamping hot and tight on his enormous dick, his huge cock rasping against her gorged clitoris, pounding and stroking in and out like a mechanized trip hammer, till she exploded once more, and then again and yet again.

At last, he skewered her deeply and lingered, quivering inside her, his hips twitching and thrusting at her cunt, his cock throbbing and burning fiercely inside her wet soggy cunt. He flung his head back and growled like an animal and she felt the quicksilver slugs of his shoot spurting into her in a hot, endless flood.

Gasping, his magnificent body streaming with sweat, Shivu slid down onto Shanti, his enormous cock still inside her. She realized with a start that it was still rock-hard. She felt it throb and quiver inside her, felt the ooze of more sperm. She moaned her surprise and pleasure, tonguing his ear lasciviously, grinding her breasts under his hard chest.

"Fuck me again, lover ... fuck me again," she murmured hoarse voiced.

"With pleasure," he chuckled.

He swung over onto his back and took her on top of him, straddling his lap, her knees bent and folded under her buttocks, her cunt impaled deeply on his pole. He kissed her slowly, fondling her heavy, turgid breasts, examining their superb contours with his expert fingers, marveling at their perfection. The mangalsutra with its pendant swung against his chin. She raised, her hips grinding heavily against his and pressed her breast to his lips.

"Suck it ... suck it Shivu," she moaned.

He flipped his tongue at the rigid nipple, making her gasp, and her head snapping up, mouth open in delight as he flicked the nut hard breast tip. He scraped it across his teeth and gums, across the roof of his mouth, pinching and tweaking and twirling the other nipple, squeezing and kneading the fleshy mounds.

She began to move in excitement, rocking back and forth, up and down, her breasts and the mangalsutra jiggling heavily, her cunt rising and falling on his cock, going up a good eight inches, then slowly slithering down deep again, impaling itself on his penis.

Shivu held her hips and began to move her up and down in a steady rhythm, lifting her high, easing her down, his own hips moving now in a motion that matched hers, his hips rising as hers fell.

"Ohhhhhh uhhh Ohhhh Shivu Shivu Shivu Shivu yes ... ohhh my MAAVA – father in law yes yes yes ... ohhh uhhhh ohh ma uhhhh Ahhhh uhh Ahhhh uhhh Ohhh uhhhh yes ohhh yes ohhh uhh ohhhh yes that's it ... ohhh god yes ... do it Shivu ... do it ... mmm, yes ohhh uhhh ohhh yes!"

Her head was tilted back, her face a vision of lust, her lips parted, the nostrils flared, the perfect teeth bared. She hissed as he slid his fingers under her buttocks, a thick finger pressing insistently at her anus. She yielded and cried out as it slid in slowly, wriggling and jerking inside her.

"C'mon bitch ... take it ... mmm, yeh ... ohhh yes take it slut take it all ... ohhh god yeh ... take it ... take my cock, cunt ... take it ... ohhhh yeh Mmmm yes ... god, yes ...!" he gasped in honest delight.

He took control now, and began to move with her, bucking up heavily under her, tossing her on his lap, heaving with his powerful hips and loins.

She cried out as his cock ranged deep into her, her hands on her breasts, at her cunt-lips, flicking her clitoris, reaching back to cup and squeeze his balls, then going back to her breasts to crush and maul and knead the fleshy mounds in frenzied excitement, her head whipping from side to side, her lovely hair tossing wildly, the gold chain slapping and thumping on her chest, her body shining with sweat as she cried out louder and louder, exploding at last in a shattering orgasm, her cunt shaming uncontrollably on his enormous battering ram.

Quickly, he rolled her over again onto her back and took her rapidly once more, thrusting furiously in and out of her body for several minutes, making her moan and cry out.

Her body jerked and snapped and rolled hard under his thrusts.

He levered her legs wider apart and pumped and piston furiously in and out her cunt. Her head jerked from side to side, her breasts jiggled and bounced under thrusts.

She came again, her cunt convulsing frantically on his monstrous penis. He groaned and plunged deep into her, his head arched, his teeth bared in an erectus of lust.

She squeezed his buttocks, forcing his cock deeper into her, clamping her cunt tight on his cock and he gasped and exploded again, shooting thick hot wads of gunk deep into her flesh, bridging the gulf of fate.

"That was good," he murmured a few minutes later, as they lay together, their limbs entwined, caressing each other tenderly. "I'm pleasantly surprised."

"For God's sake, Maavaya – father in law Shivu," she replied, squeezing his penis "I am a woman you know, a perfectly normal woman, with normal desires."

"So I see."

"Then what is it that surprises you?"

"Your skill. Your love of sex." He was matter of fact.

12