Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhh, shit, yes," she groaned. "You're eating me so good. Don't stop."

Chitra helplessly drooled again onto her sister's plump, tasty joy-button. She'd started eating her on impulse, not knowing she was going to enjoy it so much. She stiffened her tongue and whipped it roughly back and forth over the swollen red bud of Shanti's clit, making her squeal with pleasure. Musky cream gushed from Shanti's tiny cunt-mouth, and Chitra eagerly lapped it up and swallowed it, getting more wildly aroused by the second.

"Ahhhhhh," Shanti moaned. "It's so good I can't stand it. Make me come, please, Ratan!"

Ratan? Chitra broke into a wicked grin. So Shanti didn't know who was eating her pussy, didn't realize that Ratan was still recuperating in the pool. That made her naughty game even more exciting. She slipped her hands under her sister's lustily writhing ass and squeezed the small silky globes. She nosed deeper into Shanti's seething wet gash and found the helplessly creaming pit of her cunt-mouth.

Using her stiff pointed tongue-tip, Chitra rimmed the juicy hollow, scooping out Shanti's musky cream and lapping it up. Shanti writhed and whimpered in lusty need. Chitra knew what she craved, and she gave it to her, cramming her stiff hot tongue deep into her sister's cunt. Shanti lurched violently and drenched her probing tongue with thick musky pussy-syrup.

"Ahhhhhhh, yes!" she wailed. "Shit, yes, stick your tongue up my cunt. Fuck me with it!"

Her loud hoarse cries finally attracted Ratan's attention. He hauled himself out of the pool, then stopped and stared. That crazy Chitra just didn't let up! There she was noisily and greedily going down on her own sister. Ratan approached them quietly, his face twisting into a broad leer. He watched Chitra's sexy head bobbing between Shanti's splayed thighs.

"Oooooo, yeah, eat me, Ratan," Shanti whined.

Ratan stifled a snort of laughter. Shanti was going to be pretty surprised when she found out who was eating her pussy. He crouched beside the two young women for a better view of the action. He could see Chitra's little pink tongue jerking in and out of Shanti's creaming fur-fringed cunt. His cock gave a violent lurch and went stiff as a board.

"Mind if I join you, ladies?" he grinned.

Shanti gasped and opened her eyes. How could Ratan talk with his tongue deeply lodged in her cunt? She blushed furiously when she saw the explanation. Still, she had to admit that her sister could really suck pussy. Chitra raised her cream-smeared face, grinning impishly. The two sisters meet each other's eyes and laughed. Ratan watched them, getting unbearably excited.

"God," he sighed. "I wish there was some way I could fuck both of you at once."

"Well, we can come pretty close to that, darling," Chitra grinned. "Just lie on your back. We'll do the rest."

Ratan flopped down, his hugely swollen prick pointing rigidly at the sky. Chitra whispered something to Shanti, who grinned and straddled Ratan, bringing the red-hot juicy mouth of her cunt down around the massive knob of his cock-head. She slammed her pussy down hard and impaled herself on all six inches of his hot throbbing prick-shaft.

"Ummmmmm," Shanti sighed. "Your cock feels terrific in me, Ratan. Mmmmmmmmm!"

She began to fuck him, jerking her slick hot cuntal tube up and down the thick shaft of his cock. Then Chitra joined the fun, squatting over Ratan's face while facing her sister. Ratan didn't need further instruction. His thick stiff tongue shot out and plunged deep into Chitra's sizzling little fuck-hole. She took over then, jerking her greedy cunt up and down the juicy spear of his tongue.

"Well," she leered at Shanti, "do you think this idea is weird, too?"

"Weird," Shanti panted. "But fun!"

The sisters' faces were very close together, and when Chitra leaned forward to kiss her on the mouth, Shanti didn't resist. Her hot lips softened and opened, and they wriggled their tongues together. It was a kinky, outrageous thing to do-and Shanti had never had so much fun in her life. She was certain now that she could never go back to the old ways with Sridhar.

12