Shanti's Sexual Odyssey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited patiently till the tension ebbed out of her and her cunt had relaxed its stranglehold on his penis. All the while, he caressed her body lovingly, fondling her breasts, her cunt-lips, her clitoris, her anus. There was nowhere his fingers did not reach. Her body tingled and vibrated like a stringed musical instrument in his fingers. Within minutes she was moaning with renewed hunger very strange and extremely surprising for a woman at that age – she was a sexual machine, a rough estimate – she is to have slept with 150 men in her 30 years of active sexual life and fucked at least a 100000 times at an average of 3000 fucks an year. There were days when she had slept with 7 men together at differently and fucked 160 times in a single day – that was the appetite.

"Ready?" he asked her at last, murmuring.

She gasped her assent. He slid out of her smoothly, his cock still rock-hard and hot and turned her over onto her back. This was for him, and both knew it. She succumbed to him willingly and without hesitation, spreading her legs wide and lifting them high, coiling them around the middle of his massive, powerful back. He bent over her and she took his cock in her hands, guiding him to her cunt-lips and gasped and arched steeply under him as his cock- head breached the walls of her cunt and speared inward. This time he penetrated her quickly and smoothly, his cock sliding in deep like a hot knife into butter. She moaned as he went in and arched under him. His head snapped back in delight and she gasped, arching, her head upturned, back bowed, her long neck craned as his cock went in deeper and deeper and deeper till she thought it would surely rip her asunder, pierce her belly, come out of her throat. She wanted him, she could not deny him. Her slender, curved, fair-skinned body shone with sweat.

Their fucking cleaved through all social barriers and she was now just a female of the species in deep heat, he a male in rut just as though she were some whore for his pleasure. She gripped his buttocks and hips tightly, her legs rising, winding taut about his slim hips and waist. Her hands caressed his deep, hard, solid chest, his thickly muscled, outstretched arms and coiled about his thick neck. He bent his head and thrust his tongue into her mouth, feeling her own respond in kind. He squeezed her heavy breasts, the nipples nut-hard and stiff, than sucked on them. Geeta moaned. He knew that she would respond superbly, that she would come again, the next orgasm even better than the first. He bent over her, his arms outstretched, his palms on the bed, his biceps and triceps bulging powerfully. She dug her fingers into them in tension, biting her lower lip, arching her face, her hips and began to move under him, her hips heaving and jerking and writhing heavily. He levered her thighs apart with his knees and then, for the last time that evening, began to fuck his maidservant again, taking her for himself now, finally intent on his own satisfaction.

He built himself up slowly, without pause, his mind focusing utterly on the exquisite sensations that coursed through his powerful loins, his balls aching for release. His hips rose and fell, up and down, his cock going in and out, shining and hard and hot. He fucked her with long, slow, caressing, wonderful strokes at first, his cock sliding in and out, in and out in and out slowly and measured in tempo. Then he began to build up speed, moving ever faster and faster and faster still, his hands raking her slim legs wider apart and high, his buttocks rising and falling rapidly, bobbing and bucking over her heaving hips, her body jerking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth on the bed, her head snapping from side to side in a frenzy of delight as his cock seared inside her. He started to swing his hips in savage circles with every down stroke, taking her from all angles, piercing and probing and exploring every nook and cranny of her dripping cunt. His cock seared and rasped and squelched into her, twisting this way and that. Now they were both gasping and crying out in unison.

"OHHh ... Geeta! Oh ... uhhh ... OHHH ... *hanh* ... uhh *Eṉ cēval ceks vantu pirañcu vantuOHhhhh ... uhhhh come on, whore! Take it!" he gasped, his handsome head flung back, his dark, powerful body streaming with sex-sweat now.

"UHH ... OHHhhh ... uhhhh ... AHHHHH...uhhh...AHHHHH...uhhh UHHHHHH ahhhhhAHHH uh OH-ma-uh-oh-ma-uh-oh-ma-uh-OHHHHH!" she went, responding to him measure for measure.

He picked up speed smoothly till he was ram-fucking her again with hard thrusting, reaming strokes, his buttocks flexing and un-flexing, bobbing and piston furiously. He let himself go, arching his head back and grunting and gasping. Her body jerked and lurched and arched with every thrust, her breasts jiggling, the *mangalsutra* looped over one hot, swollen breast, her hips bucking furiously up as his came crashing down, her legs tautening about his hips as she drew him in deeper still. She clenched his buttocks, prised them apart, and slid her finger into his anus. He gasped, his mouth jerking open and she moaned as he ground down powerfully into her, skewering her deeply.

"OHHHHHHH uhhh OHHHHHH uhhh *hanh* UHHHh *hanh* uhhh *hanhhanhhanh*!" he cried as she began to orgasm, moaning and shuddering, jerking and spasm under him.

Once, twice, three, four, five ... a dozen times he thundered into her, reaming deep into her with a savage, cruel twist and roll of his hips that made her arch and cry out, rolling down deep into her, pausing, then ram-screw-spiraling down again and again. He went faster and faster and faster, and Geeta moaned and began to orgasm again, gasping and mewing and crying out. This time, seconds after she exploded, she heard him growl deeply and felt him thrust into her again and again and again, harder and deeper and faster, pausing and quivering and stiffening at the end of each thrust, till at last he could hold back no more and relented. Bending his head, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, he exploded. She felt him quiver and tense, embedded deep inside her and then came the awesome flood of his jizz, a copious, never ending deluge of white hot spunk that burned like angry tongues of fire into her sopping slit and oozed thick and warm over her thighs.

Trembling and shaking, her slender legs unwound from around his hips. Suhas kissed her lingeringly, exploring her mouth with his tongue. His cock was still hard. She groaned softly as he bent his head to her breasts. He was utterly relentless. He would fuck her for as long as she wanted. He moved his hips slightly, and shemurmured as his cock stroked gently in her cunt.

"Again," she murmured, tonguing his ear lasciviously. "Fuck me again."

He rolled over with his cock still inside her and swung her astride his body. She straddled his hips and adjusted herself till she was in a deep squat over his lap. Her feet were on the bed on either side of his hips, her legs steeply bent. Her hips sank and sank and sank and he groaned as her cunt swallowed his cock. She gasped, biting her lower lip, her shoulders hunched, her head arching back. He slid his hands up over her breasts. Gently, steadily, she began to move, rocking up and down on his cock. Her cunt slid up and down the length of his shaft. He groaned, pumping his hips rhythmically under her. She gasped softly as he fingered her anus and her clitoris alternately. Her hips began to gyrate. He kept up his steady rhythm and now he held her buttocks and moved her on his cock, forcing her down deeper and deeper. She cried out deliriously, in unbridled joy. She whimpered and bent forward, her hair framing her lovely face in a fine sweep, cascading down her front, caressing his chest, smiling gently. Her face and body were dotted with beads of sweat. She slowed her motions and shuffled her legs backward to kneel astride his lap, deeply impaled on his cock. Her hair tumbled onto his torso. He caressed her lovely face and she murmured softly, kissing his fingertips. He caressed her large, swollen breasts, kneading them gently so that she shivered in excitement.

Suhas took his time over it, never hurrying, gently coaxing her to a long, slow, intense orgasm. Geeta groaned and gasped as it hit her. This time, he pulled her down deep onto his cock and with a shuddering cry, exploded yet again, spattering his jizz deep into her cunt. Whimpering her pleasure, she leaned over him and kissed him deeply and gently, her heavy breasts hot on his chest, her body tacky against his.

"Now," she whispered, licking his nipple. "Now fuck my ass."

Suhas eased her off his lap and she slithered down his body, kissing and licking it hungrily and sucked his cock again. He craned his head to watch her. She held his upright penis and licked its shaft slowly, her mouth wide, her fingers sticky with his jizz, her eyes smiling lasciviously at him. He watched as she rose to squeeze her breasts over it. "God, I love your cock," she muttered, squeezing his penis into her tight tit-sheath, and he felt her rigid nipples ripple up and down his shaft. Slowly, the lovely creature drew his penis into her mouth again and Suhas groaned and arched his head in pleasure, spreading his legs so that she could lick and tease his tight little anus, suck his balls. Her tongue and lips were fiery, erotic, relentless, and the heat surged in renewed hunger in his loins. Jerking his cock adroitly, she sucked his cock rapidly, her head bucking up and down over his groin. When he was ready, he pushed her head away.

Smiling happily, her chest heaving with excitement, Geeta slid up his body to kiss him, feeding her breasts into his mouth. He squeezed them together and sucked on them sharply, making her groan. Then she rolled off him and turned on her front in a reclining pose, with her shoulders on the bed, her knees bent, her buttocks and thighs forming a great obtuse V, and lifted her buttocks high for his pleasure. Kneeling behind her, Suhas smiled and caressed her fair, naked body gently, his hands roaming over her buttocks and in her crotch and up to her breasts. Geeta shivered and spread her thighs open. Suhas reached for a jar of lotion by the bed and, tipping some into his palm, anointed his cock lavishly. It glistened, thick and hard and smooth. He smeared some lotion on her anus. Geeta trembled, tensed, her face turned to one side.

"Do it," she muttered. "Come on, *saheb*, fuck my ass ... do it!"

She still called him Saheb – after all her mother worked in their house when he first fucked her – and took her cherry – she rarely called him by his name though Shanti called him Suhas.

Suhas rose in a deep squat astride her hips and, pulling her buttocks open, pressed his enormous cock-head to her anus. Geeta tensed as she felt its heat, the insistent pressure. He cupped her breasts and she relaxed and yielded and his cock-head burst into her rear channel. The breath ripped from her throat in a rattling cry, and her face contorted in a rictus of lust, her teeth bared, her lips drawn back. Suhas' head snapped back and he gasped in joy as her hot, tight asshole convulsed frenetically on his cock. "Oh fuck yes!" he cried.

He paused, waiting patiently till she had regained some control, adjusted to his size. Her breathing steadied somewhat, though still ragged, and then, gently, he eased himself into her anus. Geeta whimpered, a cry of pure pleasure now, as the enormous penis drilled into her asshole, skewering her anal flesh. Suhas sodomized the elder cougar slowly and unhurriedly and gently, pushing and squeezing his cock deeper and deeper into her, till he was fully buried in her convulsing asshole. The breath rattled from her throat in choking, heaving gasps. Her anus and cunt burned with lust. Suhas paused, enjoying the frantic squeezing of her rear channel on his monstrous penis. Geeta whimpered deliriously.

"Is it too much? Shall I stop?" His words were gentle and he caressed her back and breasts tenderly.

It was the last thing she wanted. "For heaven's sake, don't," she gasped. "Whatever you do, don't stop!"

Suhas smiled happily and waited patiently. Geeta's breathing steadied gradually.

"Tell me when you're ready," he murmured. "I can wait."

She nodded in gratitude, moaning and whimpering. Then, as the lust fires drowned the initial discomfort, her buttocks began to grind and sway under his. He was a master of the art of anal sex and instantly, he began to move, gently sliding his penis out of her ass. Geeta gasped at the sudden release in pressure. Further and further he retreated, and her buttocks rose with his groin, as if unwilling to part company, When just his cock-head was still within her anus and she was gasping and moaning, he slid his hips smoothly forward again. The clean-shaven, lotion-anointed penis slid easily into her anus again. Geeta gasped and lurched forward under his thrust. He bent and squeezed her breasts, crushing them in his hard palms.

"Oh god yes ... fuck me ... fuck my ass! Fuck me, *saheb* ... do it!" she moaned.

Suhas butt-fucked the mother slowly and lovingly, stroking his cock gently in and out of her ass. She gasped and cried out, moaning and whimpering, rocking and jerking under him, begging for him never to stop. He went on and on, fucking her ass for a good fifteen minutes, in which time she passed through half a dozen violent orgasms as he fondled her clitoris with two fingers, squeezed her breasts, and rocked deep into her anus. Her body rocked and jerked and swung under his. Her face was contorted in a rictus of lust. Her pendulous breasts swung and her *mangalsutra* slid up and down her neck. She bent more steeply, lifting her buttocks higher, spreading her legs wider and he straddled her hips and bent over her like a hairpin, understanding her need. His hips began swinging faster and faster and her face twisted and contorted, her eyes shut, her mouth torn open, moans and gasps and loud cries ripping from her throat as his penis piston and plunged in and out her anus, plundering her flesh.

"OHHHHH YES YES YES Ohhh god yes ... Fuck me! Fuck my ass, *saheb*, do it!" Geeta gasped.

Suhas pressed his lips to the nape of her neck, tongued her ear. She twisted her face to his and he thrust his tongue into her mouth, gripping her breasts and squeezing hard. She writhed under him, her buttocks squirming against his loins as his cock went in and out of her cunt. Faster and faster he moved, his thighs and balls slapping at her buttocks, his cock glistening as it went in and out of her ass, emerging and disappearing between the curves of her buttocks, his buttocks flexing and un-flexing, his hips bucking and bobbing. In and out, in and out he went with a rasping squelch.

"God, you're fantastic," he gasped, his tongue hot in her ear again. "I want to fuck you forever."

"Yes," she moaned. "Oh god yes!"

"C'mon ... take it ... take it whore ... take it!"

"Ohhh yes! Fuck me! Yes, *saheb*, yes! Fuck my ass, *saheb*, please!"

Her body was slippery with sweat, and smelled sweetly musky and erotic. He moved faster, arching his head, his handsome body cording with strain, his hands on her hips and the small of her back, moving her body back and forth under his. He groaned, his eyes half-closed and rocked in and out of her faster and faster. Thrusting a hand under her belly, he fingered her gorged clitoris. Geeta exploded violently and her anus convulsed helplessly on his piston penis. Her hips swayed and ground and writhed against his body, at last, he relented and, sliding smoothly into her, held fast, quivering in pleasure, sighing in satisfaction as the heat erupted from his cock and spewed into her ass. Still ejaculating, he slid smoothly out of her, making her gasp at the sudden release of pressure. His cock spurted jizz over her buttocks and thighs and back. He spattered her anus, sticky and lubricated, with more jizz. Geeta bit her lower lip and groaned softly. His cock was still erect and he squeezed it slowly back into her asshole.

She gasped, lurching and falling forward. Her body sank and he descended with her, his cock impaling her anus. She groaned and writhed, pinned under him and he fucked her ass again for a few minutes, slowly pushing his cock in and out of her asshole, hisgroin slapping at her buttocks. Geeta gasped, her face contorting, her face writhing as the enormous penis seared and burned in her rear channel. Suhas thrust his hands under her body and crushed her breasts. Bent over her, he nuzzled the nape of her smooth, long neck, tongued her ear. Geeta whimpered and sucked greedily on his tongue when he kissed her. Gently, he eased out of her anus. She moaned in delight under him and he squeezed his cock into her cunt again. She was wet and hot and ready and eager for him.

"Yes," she whimpered. "Fuck me again, *saheb* ... don't stop fucking me."

She stretched her legs and lay flat on her front on the bed. Suhas grunted and rose on powerful outstretched arms, spreading his legs wide on either side of her body. Lifting himself on his toes, he paused, his muscles taking the strain of the position smoothly and easily. Then he took a deep breath and with a deep sigh of pleasure, flexed his buttocks slowly and let his hips sink. His cock ran into her cunt like a hot knife into butter. Geeta gasped, her face twisting and contorting in joy and her buttocks jerked and rose up to meet his cock in descent. He plunged into her cunt, going in deeper and deeper, his head arching slowly and then, with his cock deep in her cunt, he paused. Geeta groaned, her body arched, tensed, her buttocks lifted high. Then he lifted up out of her and she gasped at the slow, exquisite release in pressure; and then his hips sank again and his cock pierced her flesh. Again and again, and in and out and soon he hit a rhythm with deep, long, penetrating thrust plunging his cock in and out of her cunt. Geeta gasped and cried out and moved with him like a thoroughbred.

"Oh ma oh ma oh ma Ohhh unhhh!" she gasped.

Faster and faster he moved, his body rocking up and down, his groin and thighs slamming and slapping at her quivering, bouncing buttocks.

"Ohhh fuck yes! Take it! Take it, whore! Take my cock, whore!" he cried.

Faster and faster he went, hammering greedily at her creamy flesh and she writhed and thrashed under him as the fires grew and spread, moaning and gasping as her orgasm loomed and approached, a fireball in her head. His buttocks bounced furiously, his hips snapped and swung up and down and now he was ramming and reaming madly into her, panting and gasping, reaming his enormous cock into her cunt. Her orgasm broke and instantly, he jerked out of her, making her gasp and cry out in shocked disbelief. He dropped to his knees, jerked her hips up and, opening her buttocks, pushed his cock into her anus in a long, smooth thrust. Geeta's mouth tore open and she shrieked softly, her anus and cunt convulsing frantically as the huge penis ran into the hot rectal tightness of her anus.

Suhas stroked slowly in and out of her anus till her orgasm passed and then he slid out of her and turned her on her back. Pulling her legs wide apart, lifting them high, folding her body in half, he bent over her and entered her again. Geeta moaned deliriously and squeezed her breasts in frantic excitement.

"Ohhh god yes!" she cried, her body hot and trembling with lust. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, *saheb*! Fuck me hard! *Eṉ kaḻutai intavoru vantu*! Come on fuck my Ass"

Suhas fucked her for another hour or more, relentlessly driving her from one orgasm to another, till she was soaked in sweat, whimpering and gasping, totally drained. He came repeatedly, in her cunt, in her mouth, in her anus again, over her breasts and belly. No matter what he did, she was unable to resist. The joy was indescribable, beyond compare. But then, that was to be expected of this man, her lover, her master, her god and now he was also the responsible man for making his daughters prosperous whores – sluts.