Shanti's Sexual Odyssey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like my insides were pouring out as I locked Chintu's head to my crotch with my legs.

I felt juices gush from my slit, soaking Chintu's ever moving fingers and flooding his mouth. His tongue lapped at the cream that I expelled as his mouth gripped my spasm out cunt. He drank at my nectar as though he were dying of thirst as I cried, moaned and came. I thought that I would never stop coming. I couldn't take it anymore, and I unlocked my death grip on Chintu's head and tried to push him away.

"Please...no...more...it's...too...too...much" I stammered.

Chintu stood smiling, his face sticky with my secretions. "Don't tell me no one has ever found your G-spot before?" he asked.

"I've never felt anything like that before!" I gasped, still winding down from the intense climax. "How did you do that?"

Chintu just grinned. "I'll be happy to perform an encore for you anytime" he gloated, seeing my obvious satisfaction.

"I'll be sure to take you up on that...often" I replied.

Chintu moved onto the bed next to me. He rolled me on my side, curling my legs up in front of me. His muscular body fitted against me from behind, and I felt his hard cock probe my dripping cunny.

I reached between my legs to guide his tool into my wet box.

"Fuck me with your big cock you stud" I begged as his head split my middle.

Needing no urging, Chintu slowly slid the full length of his meat up my slippery chute. Still churning from the excellent munching I had just received and my pussy eagerly received the hard member. The feel of Chintu's big cock filling my pussy was wonderful. Part of the thrill was residual from his manipulation of my newly discovered G-Spot, but part of it was mental.

I knew that this was the first of any fucking I was to receive this weekend, and I was looking forward to sampling the different flavors, sizes and shapes of cocks to come.

Chintu expertly stroked me with his cock, altering his rhythm and the depth of his plunges. My dripping pussy gripped his full length, as his actions coaxed another climax out of me. I whimpered and cried out as I came on his cock. Chintu pulled out and rolled me onto my back. I willingly allowed him to drape my ankles over his broad shoulders as he remounted me from the top. I have much better muscle control in this position, and I was able to squeeze his extended cock with my juicy slit. Chintu kept telling me how sexy I was and how great it was to be fucking me. I responded in kind, as we poked each other to carnal bliss. Chintu's load spewing deep inside me set off my third climax.

We thrashed and bucked together as our juices mingled in my soupy cunt. Chintu collapsed on top of me, his bulky chest mashing my big boobs between us. After kissing me deeply, he extracted himself from my womb and was laid around beside me on the bed, spent. I was worn, but exhilarated from all our activity. I kissed my way down Chintu's body until I reached his wonderful cock. It lay limp and shiny across his thigh.

I took the liberty of cleaning our combined juices from his cock and balls, finishing by licking his whole crotch. "You're incredibly sexy woman," Chintu commented when I returned to lay by him.

"You're not so bad yourself" I replied. Just then, we heard the roar of the ski boat as it returned to the dock. Chintu and I scrambled to straighten up our mess and gather our clothes.

When the others returned to the cabin, I was mixing drinks in the kitchenette while Chintu lay on a couch with his leg elevated, "resting comfortably."

Taj asked about his leg. Chintu smilingly replied, "Oh, nurse Shanti took great care of me." Chintu and I shared a knowing glance across the room, unseen by the others.

"I'm sure my wounds will heal overnight."

Luckily, we were all sort of disheveled from the boat and the water, so no one noticed how obviously "just fucked" I was.

I told everyone that I was going to shower.

Taj called out, "I'll be in to wash your back in a minute!"

"You wouldn't be able to handle a hot woman like me even if you did have the balls to follow me" I rejoined.

Everyone just laughed, but I know Prakash and I both knew he was more welcome to join me than he would have ever believed.

I entered the tiny bathroom leaving the door slightly ajar behind me.

As I dropped my wet swim suit to the floor, I could hear the guys giving Taj a hard time. Prakash's voice rose convincingly from the fray, "Go ahead Taj, sound like a dare to me!" I tingled in anticipation of getting my second strange cock in less than three hours.

As I waited for the shower water to warm up, I was aware of motion at the door behind. Glancing at the mirror, I could see Taj peeking through the crack I left at the door.

Acting oblivious to his voyeuristic gaze, I moved in profile to him and raised my arms back to smooth my messy long hair. I arched my back, intentionally forcing my breasts higher and trying to lure him in.

As the water was still cool, I leaned against the wall, and began to "unconsciously" stroke my trim bush. I let my head roll back and closed my eyes as I rubbed myself and moaned softly. I did this for about a minute, then let out an audible sigh, and entered the now warm shower. I immediately began to soap my pussy, wanting to wash Chintu's drippings from me in case Taj got the nerve to join me. As I casually soaked in the refreshing spray, I heard the door click shut, and a rustling from outside the shower curtain. I trembled in anticipation, waiting for Taj to join me. I did not have to wait long before the curtain was hesitantly pulled back, and Taj's face appeared. I smiled at him, and offered my hand to him in invitation.

"Here to help me get clean?" I asked as Taj entered the tiny stall with me. He stammered an unintelligible reply as I offered him the soap and turned my back to him. Taj began to soap me down carefully as I soaked my long hair under the warm spray. Emboldened by my reaction to his presence, Taj began to rub my body, both hands sliding easily over my slick, supple skin. I took a half step back, and felt his erection poke into my firm behind.

I reached between and gripped his hard pole in my soapy hand and rubbed it up and down the crack of my tight ass. I reached behind me and pulled Taj's face to mine over my shoulder. "That feels really good" I purred to him as our lips met in a frantic kiss. Taj spun me around and pulled me to him. As the water sprayed around us, we rubbed our soapy body together and sucked face. I pulled loose, and guided Taj's face to my tits. He took the hint and fell to mouthing my hard nipples while squeezing the firm globes he so desired.

"I love having my tits sucked" I whispered as I jacked his rigid dick. "I like it almost as much as I like this," I added, sliding to my knees in front of him. Taj's cock was no comparison to Prakash or Chintu, but he was about six inches long and very hard.

I sucked the whole cock into my mouth in one swoop. When my nose met his pubic hairs, his cock had barely reached the back of my throat. His cock was harder than any I had ever felt. What he lacked in size, I guessed he made up in stiffness, because it felt like I was sucking a warm steel pole. Taj moaned as I worked my magic on his stiff organ.

After a minute or two of sucking, I heard a pounding on the door, and the guys taunting calls. "Hey, what's taking so long in there" I released Taj's cock long enough to call back, "I'm just getting my back washed, we'll

be done in a minute."

With a conspiratorial grin to Taj, I resumed my stimulation of his cock. "I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am" I murmured between sucking. Taj's grunted affirmation was followed by proof of his enjoyment.

He grabbed my hair and began thrusting into my mouth. I coaxed his balls with my fingers and felt them swell and pulse. "I'm going to come soon" Taj hissed, trying not to cry out.

My only response was to grab his tight ass cheeks and pull him deeper into my throat as I continued sucking. My actions were quickly rewarded, as Taj shot copious amounts of load into my mouth and down my throat. After the first three or four spurts, I pulled back and directed the last few spurts onto my heaving tits.

When Taj was spent, I quickly cleaned off his cock, and whispered that he should get out quickly. I added that, when asked, he should say only that he had helped me wash my back. Nothing more and with a hasty assurance, Taj dried off and left. I continued my shower, leaving the goo on my tits until the end.

When I had completed and dried off, I wrapped a towel around my body and checked myself out in the mirror. The towel covered me from just above the nipples to barely the bottom of my ass cheeks. Satisfied with my appearance, I went out to join the crowd.

My appearance was greeted by cheers and jibes, "What's the matter guys, never seen a girl just out of the shower before?"

"Not looking as good as you do" Karan exclaimed. Since he was the only one in the room that hadn't seen me naked yet, his eyes and pants were bulging in lust.

I smiled sweetly at them, and turned to dig through my duffel bag for some clothes. I took my time looking, knowing that all eyes were glued to my firm cheeks peeking from below the towel. Prakash came by, and patted the bare buns on his way to the can. "Nice show" he whispered and then went to the shower to clean up. I looked around at the three handsome men who were gazing at me lustily.

"Anyone mind if I get changed?" I asked innocently.

"No problem here!" Chintu laughed. "We won't mind at all." I looked around the room, as if to find some shelter from their prying eyes. Taj added, "No need to leave on our account, we really don't mind."

I stared them all down for about 30 seconds. With a mock sigh of resignation, I unceremoniously dropped the towel to the floor, baring all. I turned my back to them, picking up the flimsiest panties I own.

I could hear gasps and low comments as I bent and slowly slid the sheer g-string panties up my long legs. As I stepped into them, I spread a little extra so that my bare muff was open for display. When I got the flimsy strap around my waist, I made quite a show of fitting the string back between my tight bun-finishing by softly rubbing my smooth cheeks. I turned to face them, and with a sly grin, pulled out a tiny cut off T-shirt.

I had removed the sleeves and collar from this shirt, and clipped off the hem so it barely covered my full tits. It was a tight fit, and I had to actually tuck my full mounds up inside when I finally got it over my head. Even half dressed, I was sure I looked exceptionally sexy.

I finished up my outfit with a pair of white nylon running shorts.

These were also tight and short. Given the brevity of my panties, spots of bare ass cheek were visible under the tiny shorts. I twirled in front of the rapt crew and asked, "Well, how do I look?"

Everyone stammered out a reply, but Karan was the most vocal. "Good enough to eat!" he exclaimed.

I smiled graciously, and dropped to the couch next to Karan.

"If you play your cards right, I could be dessert" I teased. Karan's expression was priceless. After my daring show, I'm sure he didn't know how to take my comments. Apparently, no one else had heard my comment at least they gave no reaction. Karan fired up a good sized joint, and passed it to me.

Since passer's obligation called for me to carry the token to the next person, I was up and down several times. I made sure that I moved just right, allowing the guys quick glimpses of my tits, and peeks at my cheeks.

I am an accomplished tease, but I enjoyed the game much more knowing that I would be giving myself to these guys all weekend. By the time Prakash finished in the shower, I had created a rise in three laps. Karan was practically drooling.

Prakash announced that it should be a tequila night, and he was going to make a run into town. Karan wanted to pick up some Vodka, while Taj and Chintu were content with the cooler full of beer and the three of us piled into the front seat of Prakash's pickup, with me in the middle, of course.

Since the truck is a stick shift, I was "forced" to huddle close to Karan.

My long soft legs were constantly rubbing against his strong hairy ones. Karan was an avid tennis player with a slender, but muscular build. I liked his brownish dark hair and slim build, but most of all I wanted to see his cock.

I kept pointing out signs of wildlife on the roadside, poking my jutting breasts into Karan's arm or side as I did so. I could tell that he was getting hot from my touch, as I'm sure he was reliving his view of my naked body in his mind. I continued to tease him more at the liquor store as I flashed brief body parts in the store.

Chintu helped me get my last conquest out of the way on the drive back. He asked me what had happened with Taj in the shower.

"He was in there an awful long time with you." Prakash remarked casually.

Just as casually I responded, "Well, he got so hard after soaping me down, I had to give him some relief."

Karan looked at me dumbfounded. Chintu asked, "So what'd you do for him?"

"Just a quick blowjob" I responded, looking at Karan for a reaction. He shook his head as if trying to clear water from his ears. He started to speak several times, before getting out, "You...you let her give someone else a b-b-blowjob?"

I gave him a quick elbow. "Prakash and I are just very close friends. We don't own each other, and we can do whatever with whomever we please."

Prakash agreed, "She always tells me about her adventures. It really turns me on. I'd really like to watch her in action some time."

Karan, now somewhat emboldened, said, "Well I'll be glad to help any time you want." Prakash and I exchanged knowing glances, then he quickly turned off the main drag onto an old logging road.

I started rubbing Karan's leg and told him, "I think Prakash's ready to watch now." I trailed my long, crimson nailed fingers lightly over his prominent bulge and commented, "It looks like you're ready to perform as well!"

Karan was over any initial hesitation he had about the situation, and slid his hand under my T-shirt.

"I'm open for anything you want, as long as I get a chance to suck these incredible tits. I needed no prodding to pull the little T over my head, revealing my fleshy mounds. I pulled Karan's face to them just as Prakash turned the truck into a clearing.

"Time to get comfortable" he announced, grabbing the blanket from the back of the cab. Karan and I tumbled out, giggling and fondling each other. In seconds, I was on my back on the blanket with Karan teasing my sensitive nips and Prakash stripping me of my bottoms.

I groped at Karan's zipper, and he was quick to assist me in shedding his shorts and shirt, while he licked and nibbled at my breasts.

I looked over at Prakash, and he gave me a great smile and began removing his own shorts to free his large cock. I reached for Karan's cock, and was pleasantly surprised. Karan had the thickest piece of man meat I had ever run across.

It was about seven inches long, but I could not even get my hand around its girth. "Get that big boy over here for me to taste," I ordered Karan.

He maneuvered himself so that his big meat was wagging at my nose while he moved his head to my bush.

We went at each other orally, my mouth stretching wide around his mammoth tool. There was going to be no deep throating this monster, I thought to myself, as I contentedly mouthed my new pacifier. Karan was getting the best of our 69. Although well endowed, he had a lot to learn about eating pussy. He lapped away with plenty of energy, but I guess he didn't know his way around a woman's genitalia.

"I'll get him some lessons from Chintu" I thought as I demonstrated my skills on his man root. My widely stretched lips engulfed his dick as I swabbed the mushroom head with my nimble tongue. The harder I sucked and the less attention my pussy got from Karan's tongue.

I needed to come, and Karan was not getting me there this way. I was confident though that this thick tool would generate heavenly spasms once it was buried in my tight box.

Pulling the slick member from my lips, I urged, "Please fuck me Karan, I want your big cock in my sweet pussy!" Karan spun around, and took position between my legs. From the corner of my eye, I saw Prakash whacking away at his big cock. "You like to see your sweetie sucking cock Prakash? Are you ready to see me filled with this big cock?" In way of reply, Prakash knelt by my face and plugged my mouth with his erection just as his friend entered my wet cunt.

The pressure of Karan's hot cock slipping in my hole was intense. Before he was even half way in, I could feel a good come building up.

I whimpered around Prakash's tool in my mouth, as Karan plunged deeper. He was no more adept at fucking than he was with his tongue, and he just kept pushing.

I emptied my mouth long enough to instruct Karan. "Easy baby my tight pussy needs to stretch before you can stuff that fat thing in me!" Karan eased off, and began a slow stroking the big knob of his head stretching my insides of my pussy juiced up, and Karan was able to slip a little deeper with each stroke.

The velvety walls of my pussy gripped the huge tool and my clit was tingling from the pressure. Karan found a rhythm that was comfortable for each of us as Prakash resumed fucking my mouth. He reached down to diddle my clit as he began telling me how sexy I looked taking on two huge cocks.

"I always knew it would be a thrill to watch you in action. You are such a hot, cock hungry slut. Karan is just loving your hot cunt, and I love fucking your mouth while he fucks your tight hole" Prakash's words excited the most sensitive sex organ I have-my mind.

Picturing what a slut I must look like, I exploded like a volcano. My secretions coated Karan, and allowed him to stroke faster and deeper, coaxing further spasms from my already tightly clutching pussy.

I arched my back and pumped my ass up to meet Karan's thrusts. Prakash gripped my head and kept fucking my throat as I thrashed on the ground under the two big men.

I was in helpless ecstasy, filled from both ends with hard meat. I had never taken on two men at the same time, and I loved every second of it.

As my big O subsided, I went to work satisfying my two studs. I pulled away from the two guys and flipped over. Positioning myself on hands and knees, I told my two fuckers, "Now fill me up again studs! I want you to fill me with cock and sperm...Now!"

My wishes were rapidly complied with, Prakash at my face, and Karan up my tight pussy. I no longer had to work as my two muscular fuckers pushed and pulled me between them, sawing their meat in and out of me. Prakash had hold of my knockers and was tweaking the nipples as he used my mouth for his pleasure. Meanwhile, Karan built up a head of steam and pummeled me mercilessly. He stroked me full speed for about five minutes before slamming him full depth and unloading with a yell.

He cried out as he filled my slick chute with hot come. Prakash was not far behind, and his load in my mouth triggered my own release. Within a minute, we had all gotten off, back to back to back.

As the guys' cocks softened, they slid out of me, and I dropped to the blanket, dripping with sweat. My long hair was matted, and my body glistened in the dimming evening light.

Prakash and Karan both praised me as the "hottest, sexiest babe ever."

I was exhausted and a little sore, but very happy with our little episode. We rested a bit, then decided we better head back before the rest of the group started to miss us.

Even dressed, I was an absolute mess. Prakash said I looked even sexier with the "just fucked look" and that I should stay the way I was. I hesitated, but then decided,