Shanti's Tryst with Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
She marries again - but the new husband leads into adultery.
11.2k words
4.19
28.4k
15
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The itch began near the back of her anus and wielded its way right on up and over her erected clitoris, and that certain itch that comes only to women in desperate need. Shanti was more than familiar with the lovely yet agonizing feeling. It was time yes... Shanti knew it was that time. She closed her eyes, not wanting to... but the demand was there, spinning in her brain, warming her body. She squirmed in her lonely bed and tried to resist the lusty thoughts that seemed to actually whisper about the room.

Shanti turned over in bed and reached out a slender, well- manicured hand toward the small paperback book in the drawer of the night table. She kept it there, knowing that Ratan would never see it. She was embarrassed at the very sight of it, but she had a need for it now... a need for the excitement to be found within its covers. She glanced nervously at the clock for what seemed to her to be the millionth time. It was eleven-thirty, and Ratan was not home yet.

It was the fourth night in a row now that he had not come home for dinner... not anywhere close to dinnertime. It was getting to be too much, every night later and later, and all because of that damned promotion. She cared about his getting ahead, certainly... but at what price? It was almost like not being married at all.

Shanti and Ratan got married six months back - after Sridhar passed away because of a prolonged cancer of the throat. She was relieved - he passed away with no knowledge of her infidelity.

Shanti stretched her long slim legs out under the covers, down to where the sheets were cooler and soothing. She felt overwarm. Even though she was wearing a very scanty nightgown, the transparent fabric clung to her voluptuous contours, as moisture from her nervous perspiration seeped through to the material. She adjusted her pillows, propping them behind her back, and with a quick gesture, brushed her long black hair from her eyes. Then she opened the forbidden book to the page she had marked with a small slip of paper.

"Salman began the steady back and forth motion that was a forerunner of what was to come. He placed the tip of his member to her moist, hair-shielded opening, then with a sudden thrust he pushed all the way into her and the entire bulk of his cock slid into her, creating a wondrous sensation that filled her with a steadily rising fire."

Shanti put the book down, her smooth creamy breasts heaving as she caught her breath. She glanced once more at the clock and listened a moment. Perhaps she would hear the car pulling into the driveway. But she heard nothing... only the sounds of crickets chirping in the warm night air of the comfortable Brigade Towers home. She had decided to wear the most alluring nightgown she owned that evening, one of Ratan's favorites.

She was determined that he would not ignore her tonight. She mentally

began to count days in her head... the days it had been since he became her husband had last made love to her. Yes, it was more than two weeks! In all of the five years including these 6 months as man and wife, they had been together there had never been such a long stretch between their lovemaking. A few days maybe, but nothing like this. She had always been secretly pleased that Ratan continued to show such an avid interest in her

body as the years of their association passed. But now it was different. He always seemed so preoccupied these days since it became known that he was in line for a promotion from Senior Art Director to the position of Account Executive at Reliance Advertising.

He had let her know in no uncertain terms that he did not intend to be stuck as an art director all his life... that wasn't where his interests lie. He wanted the big money... the big office... the best of everything.

Somehow Shanti wished that things could remain the same for them. She had considered herself very happily married up until this point. Now Ratan was hardly ever at home, and she missed him. Her body missed his touch. She wondered if he was bored with her... perhaps it was her fault somehow. But her mirror still reflected a splendid shape of which any woman would be proud, her dark hair reflected smoldering red highlights and her skin was fresh and clear. She had been a much sought after sex life before marrying Ratan, and she had lost none of her good looks since then. If anything, she had grown more beautiful than before. No, she didn't think it was her fault, and yet she had tried everything these last few days to tempt him and nothing had worked. Well, tonight would be different she thought. Tonight she would not let him ignore her. With a sigh, Shanti returned to her book.

"He wrapped his arms tightly about the young girl's willing body, pushing deeper and deeper until her moans and sighs filled the entire room. Suman had never felt anything like this before...!"

Shanti quickly closed the book. She could hear the sound of the Hyundai Elentra pulling into the drive. The wheels crunched over the fine gravel and then came to a stop. There was a moment of stillness after the motor was cut. The car door slammed and she heard Ratan's quick, heavy step on the walk. She threw the naughty book back into the drawer and jumped out of bed... so that she could examine herself once more in the mirror. After smoothing her hair and adjusting her gown, she applied a few more drops of "Nivea" to her earlobes, one more drop inside the deep cleavage of her breasts, and another to the soft vee between her shapely thighs. He simply could not refuse her tonight, she knew. Her lavender gown reached only to the tops of her soft pink thighs, but even if the gown had continued down to her toes, not one inch of Shanti's lush body would have been hidden from even the least curious gaze, for the material was of the sheerest available. It did not hide the shadow of her curly pubic hair that softly covered her sex mound, nor did it hide the brown tips that crowned her generously proportioned globular breasts. When she turned to hop back in bed, the mirror reflected two nether cheeks of ample size to fit, each one, the curve of a large masculine hand, as they gently bounced hythmically to each step she took.

When Ratan opened the door of the bedroom, Shanti was propped seductively back on her pillows, smiling pleasantly at him. "Hello, darling," he said, kissing her briefly on the lips and turning to go to his closet, where he promptly began to disrobe. Shanti watched him as he took his things off, his back to her. "Sorry I'm so late again," he continued. "Just couldn't be helped. Venkat wanted to go over some pointers with me about tomorrow's meeting of the big wigs. Could be very important." He was nude by this time... and Shanti admired his strong, muscular back, the firm, tight buttocks and the long tanned legs that had so attracted her to him five years ago when they had first met at Reshma's homech. She blushed and looked away as he turned to come toward the bed. A thrill ran through her at the thought that they could soon be making love. Her body longed for him... it was like a dull ache all over.

"God... I'm tired!" Ratan exclaimed, letting him fall heavily into the bed. He covered his nude body with the lightweight summer blanket. He could feel himself falling asleep as his head touched the pillow. But Shanti pressed her warm body against the hard flatness of his reclining form.

"Oh, darling," she said... "darling, I've missed you so much!" She kissed his shoulders with soft moist lips and wrapped one long silky leg around his.

Ratan wanted only to roll over and go to sleep with thoughts of the next day's meeting drifting through his head. But he felt the nudging pressure of Shanti's body touching him. One of her breasts brushed against his arm. The familiar scent of her perfume reached his nostrils just as Shanti slid her leg between his, and he could feel his penis involuntarily begin to rise in anticipation of what she would do next. Shanti could feel the shiver that ran through her husband, and encouraged by it, she placed her hand on his groin. She felt an electricity run through her as her hand touched the stiffness of his erect cock. She closed her hand around its girth, imagining the enormity of it plunged deep inside her, touching the very depths of her womb. She emitted a soft groan of desire as Ratan turned slowly toward her.

He gathered her trembling body against his, pressing his throbbing member against her soft, fleece-covered pussy as he did so. Shanti writhed against him in ecstasy. At last it was going to happen. It seemed like she had been waiting forever. Her body strained all its muscles tight, begging to be possessed by him. Clinging to his massive chest, she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, letting her hips execute a slow grinding motion against his rock-hard cock. Ratan pushed up the fold of her scanty gown and felt the nakedness of her loins. He entwined one thick finger in the ringlets of hair surrounding her cunt and then teasingly slid it between the folds that covered the tiny ridges of her soft, quivering sex.

"Oooooh...!" she moaned. "Oh, darling don't stop... yes,

do that some more!"

Ratan continued to slide his finger back and forth, causing a delicious friction in Shanti's cunt as he flicked back and forth across the bud of her swelling clitoris.

"MMmmm... " she crooned, and Ratan felt as though his cock would burst, her sounds excited him so. He caught his hand up under one firm round breast and squeezed hard. He knew she liked that. "Aah!" she cried out in pain. But the pain subsided quickly as the fire built in her belly. Ratan's finger plunged on and on and then suddenly slid down to the opening of her vaginal lips and slid inside the smooth, quivering dampness. He inserted two fingers and then three, letting them twist around up and up into the clasping wetness of her pussy."Ooooh darling, darling! Yes, yes!" she cried, out of her head with bliss.

Ratan could feel her soft, yielding vaginal walls melting all around his hand, her body bucking under him. He pressed down on her so that she was lying beneath the full weight of his body, never ceasing his plunder of her flesh. He knew that he would have to enter her soon. His testicles were beginning to ache from the pressure building up in them.

Damn! He thought. She was sure hot for it!

Shanti moaned beneath his weight.

"Oh, darling, it feels so good... so good... please don't stop!"

Ratan looked down at his wife's lovely, passion-contorted face. It always excited him to look at her while he was making love to her, and this time was no exception. "Yes... " he said to her through clenched teeth, "I guess it has been a long time." With that he quickly withdrew his fingers

from the straining, palpitating slit between her legs. Shanti knew he was going to enter now, and she felt a rush of unbearable desire... so great it was almost painful; a desire to have Ratan's cock ramming into her over and over again. His hand ground persistently into her breast, and she wanted nothing better than to have him obliterate her, pound her into the bed, to be completely flattened beneath him.

Ratan pressed his lips to her and pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. Shanti writhed still more and pushed her hips up to meet his. The tip of his cock was pressing at the entrance of her steaming passage. Steadily, he pushed and the swollen prick slid smoothly into her like a slippery snake burrowing into its nest, stretching the pliant walls of Shanti's vagina as it sank deeper and deeper up into her warm, waiting belly.

"Aaaaah... Ratan... oh Ratan, darling!" Shanti was wild now, her arms alternately flailing out flat on the bed and grasping her husband about the neck. Then her nails were on his back, running the length of its arched surface, trailing tiny red lines along his skin. Her long legs snaked up around his back, and with her powerful thigh muscles she pulled Ratan still closer to her burning body.

Yes, this was what she had wanted! This was it! This feeling that she could live forever as long as Ratan was there above her, taking her, fucking into her with all his strength. Ratan rode her, pounding hard, slapping into her with all his might; he could feel his rod touching bottom each time he dipped into her. She was squirming wildly beneath him. He knew it would not be long now and he would have to let loose. He had to exert all his will just to keep up with her pace. Her ravenous body begged his for more with each churning movement.

"Oh, harder! Harder!" she gasped, as her heels beat a wild tattoo on his back. He thought he would go mad if he didn't soon spurt his hot, scalding cum deep into her sex-starved chasm. "Oh... oh... oh!" She was gasping for air now as she felt her orgasm drawing near. It was almost there... almost but not quite. Just a few more seconds... Ratan felt it happening deep in the pit of his belly. Quickly he threw his hands down beneath Shanti's knees and pulled her legs up so that they straddled his shoulders. The soft cushions of her smooth, gyrating buttocks tilted against his thighs and his cock slipped even further down into the slanted shaft of her pussy. Those few extra centimeters were enough to do it for him and with a cry of abandon he let loose a stream of thick sperm that shot like a ram-jet straight up into her wildly contracting womb.

But it was much too soon for Shanti. She had felt herself climbing toward the peak, and then just before she reached it and the blessed orgasm she sought, Ratan reached his own climax. His body slumped on hers as she clung to him, still hoping against hope that she could still make it. But his rapidly deflating prick slowly slipped from the heat of her unsatisfied cunt, and try as she might, she could get no more pleasure from it.

Ratan's deep even breathing, heavy and moist against her shoulder, told her that he was sound asleep. She lay there silently for sometime, and then gently pushed his relaxed form to the side, managing to wriggle out from under his weight. She lay quietly beside him, trying to fight back the tears forming in her eyes at the great disappointment she felt. But finally she gave up the struggle and let the tiny pools of water flow silently down her cheeks. To have gone that long without making love... and now to have this happen and it was too much, she thought bitterly, tasting the saltiness of her tears at the corner of her mouth. Her heart still beat wildly in her chest, sending her blood rushing through her veins. Her entire organism was set in motion for a climax that had eluded her.

Ratan lay on his back beside Shanti, a light snore issuing from his slightly parted lips. Shanti moaned softly and pressed her legs softly together, creating an increased sensation in her tingling pussy. Gradually her hand found its way to the soft folds of flesh hidden beneath the moisture-matted tufts of pubic hair. Her finger searched out the protruding nub of her clitoris. She sighed as she felt the rush of air over the tender exposed surface. It sent a delightful feeling rushing through her; from her quivering mound it rushed up past her belly button and over the taut erections of her nipples. Pressure built in her ears as the tension mounted and her fingers moved agilely among the satiny tissues of her cunt.

Shanti was embarrassed at first by what she was doing, but then Ratan's breathing continued to come steadily beside her and she realized that there was not a chance in the world that he would wake up, even if she were to make a lot of noise. Even so, she kept her moans low and soft although the self-induced pleasure was acute and maddening.

But, something about the secrecy of what she was doing gave her an illicit thrill and made her experience an even greater enjoyment. Her breath came in jagged uneven spurts as her hand roamed the terrain of her hungry sex. Furiously her fingers worked the tormented flesh, creating ever new patterns of excitation. Over and up they traced... back and forth and sometime sliding down and inside the hot tunnel of her pussy. She groaned and twisted her body quickly from side to side, raising and lowering her hips to meet her fast moving fingers.

Her tongue licked the corner of her wide-open mouth as she sucked in her breath at a new peak of frenzy. On and on she went, until she could bear it no more, and suddenly her orgasm burst upon her like a dam breaking, flooding her with a torrent of shattering emotions, racking her body with ripping spasms of joy. Shanti's eyes brimmed once more with tears, but this time they were caused by the dizzying heights of her solitary pleasure.

She lay back, exhausted... her body satisfied at last... but as the sensation slowly ebbed away, a great sadness enveloped her, as once more Ratan's slow, even breathing reached her ears. She became upset once more that her pleasure had not come from her husband, but from her own hand.

"Damn it!" she said to herself angrily... "Damn!" She turned abruptly on her side, and after a short while fell into a deep but restless sleep.

A few days later as Ratan pulled into the Venkat's driveway, he surveyed the sumptuous grounds surrounding the Chirayu House. This was just the way he wanted to live. There was a fantastic view of the Bay from the house which was perched on the top of a sloping hill. Every light in the house was glittering brightly... the party was a big one. The sound of music and laughter drifted from the open terrace windows that gave on to the grounds.

"Now, remember," Ratan said to Shanti who sat quietly beside him. "Remember, this party could mean everything! Ram Saran is

Venkat Household Products and if I land this account I'll be able

to write my own ticket... "

"Yes, Ratan, you've told me. My memory isn't quite that short. We've been over this several times before!"

"Okay... I just want to make sure everything goes smoothly, that's all. It's got to be perfect." He brought the car to a stop, jumped out and went around to the other side to open the door for Shanti. Shanti noticed how handsome her husband looked in his suit. She was proud of him, but she was worried tonight. He had scarcely mentioned the way she looked, and she had gone out of her way to make herself especially beautiful for the party. He had looked her over, but more as though to see her through the eyes of the guests at the party, than through his own. She felt vaguely dissatisfied as they walked up to the house. A staff at the house let them in and they were greeted by Ram Saran who was standing with a small group of people near the door. Shanti noticed him right away, for he was a good head taller than most of the men present, and wore a dark burgundy-colored suit. There were waiters scurrying about through the many rooms of the house, and each room was filled with well-dressed, good-looking people. Ratan introduced Shanti to Ram Saran, who smiled and took her hand, hesitated a moment and then placed it to his lips. Shanti blushed a deep scarlet.

"Why, Ratan," Ram asked "why didn't you tell me you had such a gorgeous wife stashed away at home?"

Ratan smiled broadly and put his arms around her waist, letting his hand fall almost obscenely just below her left breast. "I like to keep her for special occasions!" he answered almost suggestively and then excused himself leaving Shanti on her own.

A short while later she found herself abandoned. Almost everyone at the party was a member of Venkat Household Products or of Venkat products. Shanti knew some of the wives on sight and she had been introduced to Rani Venkat, a stunning beauty in a kurti dress, but apparently Sheena and Venkat hadn't arrived, since she didn't see them anywhere in the vast crowd of people that kept steadily growing.

Shanti sipped her drink and soda and glanced about her. She was very impressed with the opulence of her surroundings. She had never before seen anything quite like it. The house itself was a small mansion built in the Tudor fashion with beautiful hand-carved doors and stained glass windows framed by window nooks in the old style. The main living room was immense, housing a large stone fireplace, large comfortable leather chairs and terrace doors opening onto a sloping lawn. A huge tapestry hung from the ceiling, and up on a small balcony a colorful mosaic depicted a pastoral scene. A suit of armor stood at the entrance-way, causing most of the guests to do a double-take as they entered the room.