Shanu's Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew the answer but wanted to hear it from her son's mouth. Aadil answered, "Ummee, kaee baar. Hum ek doosray kee gaand to roz maartay hain. Hum gaand maartay hooay humaysha aapkee gaand kay baaray may sochtay hain." Aasim spread his mother's ass cheeks apart and kissed the pink/brown wrinkly anal ring. He dipped his tongue inside the ring - just about. He filled his mouth with his saliva and dropped the big glob on his mother's anus as he did with is brother.

"Aadil beta, please mujhay upnee baahon may pukarr lo aur choomo, wurnaa main upnee cheekh nahin rok paaooingee," Gulnaz pleaded. Aadil, holding his shaking mother tight in his arms, glued his mouth on his mother's as his brother placed his huge cock head against the tight ring. Aadil felt his mother start to hyperventilate. Gulnaz's cunt was filled with her one son's large and thick cock and her other son intended to put his cock, replica of his brother, inside her tight ass.

Gulnaz tried to bury herself in her son's arms as her other son pushed against her tight anal ring. Aasim felt the resistance give way after few moments and felt the sphincter yield as his cock head dilated his mother's tight anus obscenely. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper, hearing his mother moan inside his brother's mouth. Gulnaz felt delicious pain as her sons invaded her tight ass and cunt simultaneously. Gulnaz was breathing hard trying not to scream as Aasim's big and thick cock determinedly made its way inside her rectum, fighting with his brother's cock to gain space as Aadil's cock had already filled her cunt with his equally big and thick cock.

Gulnaz felt her son's smooth hairless groin kiss her soft ample buttocks as he eventually hilted inside his mother's ass. Gulnaz's mind was in an overdrive with churning passion, lust and unlimited love for her two growing sons. She lifted her face up to gulp air as if drowning. She looked at he angelic face of her son. His eyes shining with love and his beautiful nose wrinkled with his smile. Gulnaz kissed her son's face all over and then took his nose in her mouth and made love to it with her tongue. She felt Aasim's hands insinuate between her and Aadil's bodies and grabbed his mother's large soft breasts.

Gulnaz felt Aasim pull his cock out of her obscenely stretched ass slowly. She felt Aadil's hands hold her hips steady. Aasim screwed his cock back slowly. Aasim did the gentle ritual few times. Gulnaz felt her lust was boiling and was about to spill over. Aadil now used his strong arms to lift his mother's hips off his cock as Aasim plunged his cock inside her ass. He pulled her hips down and pushed his hips up to impale her cunt, as Aasim's was withdrawing.

Gulnaz even in the haze of her lust numbing her mind realised the maturity of her sons in intuitively picking up the fucking motions. Gulnaz soon picked up the rhythm. Aasim and Aadil fucked their mother who was moaning as she sucked on Aadil's nose. Aasim mauled his mother's breasts as his cock felt her tight anal sphincter each time he withdrew and impaled her. The room was filled with Gulnaz's rectal aroma.

Gulnaz declared her orgasm as it ripped across her body. She lifted her head up like a wounded animal and wailed, "Mujhay jhaar do. Main AA RUHEE HOON. Mayree choot- mayree gaa...aand. Aap dono kay lund bahut lumbay aur motay hain. Ahh..uurrggh."

Both of her sons kept plundering their mother's sacred orifices with their young big thick cocks. Gulnaz slowly came down from her mind-bending orgasm to find her two loving sons were still fucking her with unabated pace and force. Aadil grabbed his mother's hair and pulled her face down towards him brutishly. He bit on her lower lip making her shriek and then nibbled on the tip of her exquisitely beautiful nose.

"CHO..OO..DOO..OO. AAHHH. UU..uunnnn. Mayree coot aur gaand maaro. UURR..NNNGGH," moaned Gulnaz in a nasal tone. She was now feeling another orgasm tearing through her loins. Her sons had been fucking her for nearly fifteen minutes and they had made her cum twice. She climaxed with that thought. Aadil started to slam his hips up as his mother's hips came down with more force, as did his brother. Aadil clenched his fingers in his mother's hair to control he face to do as he pleased. He took her lovely nose once again in his mouth and inserted his tongue as far as it would go and held it there, wiggling it every now and then.

Gulnaz now was buffeted continually from both sides, as her two strong boys slammed their cocks in and out of her cunt and ass. She was perpetually close to climax. Aasim and Aadil were using long strokes to carry themselves towards their orgasm. In an hour's time from penetration, as their mother shrieked yet another time to declare her orgasm, the two sons erupted together spurting hot thick virile semen. Their volleys kept splashing against the soft walls of Gulnaz's cunt and rectum. Aasim collapsed on his mother who was lying atop Aadil.

They all three stayed still gathering their breaths. Gulnaz could feel that her sons were still as hard as they were before their climax. "Beta, kyaa app dono mujhay aur chodnaa chaahatay ho?" Gulnaz softly inquired, impressed at their staying power-real chips of the old block, she thought of her husband and her father

"Kyaa ub hum upnee jagaha budal lain?" Aasim politely asked.

Gulnaz nodded. Aasim pulled his erect thick long cock out of his mother's ass, fully coated with Gulnaz's rectal goo. Gulnaz rolled off her other son, pulling her cunt off his cock. Aadil pulled Aasim close to him and started to suck his brother's cock clean, swallowing his mother's rectal goo and Aasim's cum. Gulnaz watched with fascination as her son visibly relished her rectal taste. Aadil laid down on his back again and lifted his mother on top of him, with her back towards him.

Gulnaz sat across her son's hips and adjusted his cum and pussy juices coated cock against her recently abused anus and pushed down. She bit her lip as her sore ass impaled itself on her son's big cock. She stopped once her soft ass felt the smooth groins of her son. Aadil pulled his mother back on his chest and belly. Gulnaz put her hands behind her to support herself and was reclining over her son.

Aasim moved between his mother's open thighs and soon his rampant thick cock was travelling swiftly inside his mother's soft, wet pussy. Gulnaz sighed with lusty contentment. Once she was fully impaled Gulnaz used her arms and legs to lift herself to a vantage position. Aasim and Aadil used their strong lithe bodies to start slamming their thick smooth hard cocks in their new acquired orifice.

Aadil grabbed his mother's enormous breasts and kneaded them as he humped up to slam his formidable cock in and out of his mother's ass. Aasim did the same with more ease filling his mother's cunt to bursting limit with his cock.

Gulnaz assumed if her sons were anywhere like their father or grandfather they could now last very long. She was right.

Her twin sons fucked and buggered her for the next two hours. They switched holes again this time without waiting to clean Aadil's goo covered cock. Gulnaz must have cum at least eight times if not more. She was babbling nonsensical incoherent loving encouragement to her sons. The two boys came twice inside their mother. The last time they both grunted as if hurt and ejaculated with a pained expression on their beautifully handsome faces. All three collapsed on the bed.

After about an hour, Gulnaz wanted to go to loo. Her two sons followed her. Aasim and Aadil sucked each other's cocks clean. They both kissed tasting each other's mouth flavour. They then watched their mother evacuate her rectum. Aasim sat down on the floor and lifted his mother's thighs on his shoulder as Gulnaz rested back on the cistern. Her ass was exposed to her sons who watched with utter fascination as she pushed firm to hard shit through her sore and swollen anus.

Aasim put his finger on her anus as she drenched her hand with her pee. He scooped all feces stuck to his mother's anal ring. As he was about to remove his hand his mother inadvertently pushed a small bit on his hand. Aasim licked his finger as Aadil put his mouth on his brother's had and gulped his mother's rectal offering.

Gulnaz pulled Aadil close to her, "Aadil, please upnee ummee ko upnay keematee moot kaa lazeez drink deejiyay."

Aadil placed his semi hard big cock inside his mother's mouth and let his bladder go wild. Gulnaz nearly choked on her son's strong stream. She coughed and spluttered, as some pee escaped through her nose.

Soon she managed to control her swallowing and quickly gulped as much as she could. Aasim was next. Gulnaz was surprised how quickly Aasim learnt. He placed his identical cock and opened his bladder in small streams. His mother could manage to drink all his pee, without spilling any.

Gulnaz got up and agreed to offer her ass to her sons to lick it clean. She could not help but marvel at their beautiful hard clean smooth cocks. The two boys impatiently took their mother back into the bed. Gulnaz shivered as she relived what followed. For the next six hours her two sons fucked and buggered her non-stop. They took turns even when their mother was limp, and totally exhausted with her body wrenching orgasms.

Gulnaz slept until very late as did her two sons. As years passed the two grew taller, stronger and their cocks grew to their promised size. The twins had two champagne bottle thick, maybe an inch over a foot long, cocks that could scare any girl off fucking. But their mother came back for more, as did Sameena.

****

Hope you enjoyed the continuation. Part III [final part] has been posted simultaneously.. Please vote.