Shared House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take them off and you can keep them."

"Later Darling. I just want to look at you like this. Has anybody ever told you, you are just so sexy?" He pulled my body down so I was laid across his lap looking into his eyes, which were roaming over my body. He put his fingertips to his lips and kissed them then transferred the fingers to my lips. I kissed them back and thrilled when his index finger pushed between my lips. I sucked on the finger greedily as he slowly pushed it in and out of my mouth before he withdrew and used my saliva to wet one of my nipples. The contrasting coolness of the moisture made both nipples engorge even more. He bent down to kiss the nipple he had just marked, licked it a few times then sank his mouth over it and suckled hard. I pulled his head into my breast, holding him there as he made love to the nipple.

My heart was in my mouth when I felt his hand on my abdomen, stroking in a circular motion around my navel, each circle getting smaller as the hand traversed downwards towards my groin. Eventually he was stroking over my panties, the small circular movements now centred just over my clitoris making me raise my hips, encouraging more.

Laid across his lap as I was, I became conscious of his hard tool pressing into my shoulders. Suddenly I wanted to see that erection; I wanted to see all of his body, naked. Reluctantly, I pushed his head off my breast and levered myself off his lap to stand in front of him. I pulled him up to his feet by his shirt front. He was looking me with a hint of a smile playing on his lips as I opened his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders, allowing it to fall behind him. I knew he did training with light weights at least once a week so his muscles were nicely developed without those ugly lumps the body-builders like. His body was aesthetically very pleasing to my eyes. I looked at his slim waist and taut abdomen. Mmmm, I licked my lips.

I unbuckled his belt and located the buttons down his flies. I popped the buttons and pushed his trousers down to his knees. I had to get down on my own knees to complete the process of taking them off. I had to remove his shoes and pulled his socks off while I was down there. Then I raised my head to see his erection pushing out the top of his briefs. I bent forward to kiss away the jewel on the end. I used my hands first to pull the solid shaft away from his abdomen and sank my mouth over the head; next I used my hands to pull his briefs down and off, making him hop to get rid of the garment, all the while running my tongue around that bulbous head.

I looked up at my brother as my lips moved down his erection, taking more of it into my mouth until it was pushing at my throat. He watched me all the way with a grin like the Cheshire Cat. One of my two boyfriends had encouraged me to take his tool into my throat, but he had been nowhere near the size of Tom. Nevertheless I was determined that, before the weekend was out, I would be swallowing Tom's prick all the way. But not for now as my brother drew me to my feet, wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a long, exciting kiss.

I felt my breasts squashing against his chest and his erection pressing into my abdomen as I ran my hands up and down his back from his shoulders to his bum; I squeezed the cheeks and pulled him closer to me. Then I felt him lift me: he carried me to his bedroom and laid me on the bed before joining me. He kissed my nose then nibbled his way down my neck, over the swell of a breast before taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking fiercely. I reached down and gripped his prick, loving the hardness of him in my hand; he was already leaking his own lubrication, which I spread over the top. I wanted him inside me, to feel his length penetrating my depths, his thickness stretching my pussy wide.

I spread my legs to encourage him and he knelt between them, holding his prick to nestle against my labia. He bent forward and kissed me sweetly then whispered, "I love you Jacqui." And then I felt the head of his prick pushing aside my labia as it slipped inside me. Another little push and his girth was spreading me open. With a third and fourth push he was all the way in, filling me to my depths and stretching me wide open.

He started with long, slow strokes all the way in and out of me. It all felt so good and I was lost in love with my sweet brother as he gently stroked in and out to maximise my pleasure and stoke up the fires starting to burn in my belly. Gradually his thrusts speeded up as we lost ourselves in our own little universe, my body was yearning for the release to come and I clutched him to my bucking hips and clawed my nails down his back as he mauled my tits. "Yes, yes, yes." I was calling as he brought me closer to fulfilment then he twisted my nipples harshly and I screamed out my passion as I felt his release into my depths, each pulse sending another little shock through me as I collapsed back on the bed with him still inside me, gently stroking in and out.

He was still erect, softening just a little until I started squeezing him with my vaginal muscles in a pulsing rhythm. Glory be, his erection resurrected and started banging into me, long thrusts rammed in until his pubic bone was clashing into my clitoris to the squelching sound of our combined juices each stroke. Having just come, I knew he could keep fucking me for a long time. My earlier orgasm had been the result of love making but now I sensed we were both ready for a hard fuck full of passion. And Tom gave me a wild ride to another shattering climax as he spent inside me again.

I tried my best to keep him in but eventually his cock deflated and fell out. He rolled off my body and we lay side by side, kissing gently for many long, heavenly minutes. Equally gently, he kissed down my neck and over the upper swell of my breasts before latching his mouth around one nipple, which he suckled hard while flicking his tongue over the nub and then gave my other nipple the same attention. His lips moved on down, over my chest and then my abdomen; the closer they moved to my blonde pubic curls, the more my tummy was fluttering. Soon my brother was kissing my inner thighs as I spread my legs to encourage his advances to my Promised Land.

I could feel Tom's deposit leaking out of me but that did not deter him as his tongue lapped up and down my pussy, probing inside as he sought his own sperm. Neither of my previous boyfriends had performed this service on me but I was an immediate convert, raising my hips to meet his tongue: I was longing for him to give my clitoris some attention but his neglect of my hard nub had me gasping and moaning until, at last, he flicked his tongue over it, giving me a lovely gentle climax. I felt his hardness growing again and begged him to put it inside me again. Slowly, oh so slowly, he kissed his way up my body again, his mouth settling on my breasts, both of which received his loving attention as his manhood was once again nudging at my pussy, tantalising me as he denied me the satisfaction of entering me.

"Oh god," I breathed, "put it in, Tom. Fuck me and send me to heaven again." But my brother continued just rubbing the head of his prick up and down my pussy lips, never quite making the penetration I craved. There was a wicked grin on his face as he raised his head to kiss me. He was enjoying this teasing as I was becoming more and more frustrated. Yes, his movements felt lovely but I needed more: trying to catch him unawares, I suddenly thrust my hips up but his prick just slid down my labia and between my legs as his pubic bone clashed into my clitoris. I finished up beating his back with my fists, begging him please, to put it in and fuck me.

Then I was in heaven briefly as he held himself poised at my entrance then pushed slowly and inexorably in to his full depth: but he just held it there, prolonging the charade unbearably. After an age, he started up with very slow rhythmic withdrawal and full penetration; so slowly I felt every ridge slickly stimulating the walls surrounding him, seemingly touching me in places I never knew existed within me. Over the next century, it seemed to me, his pace quickened until he was pounding into me just as I had pleaded. I was grunting like a pig with every stroke: I felt a massive orgasm just waiting for release when my brother groaned, thrust hard and, when I felt him jerking his deposit inside me, my body tore a scream from my lips as it exploded. Eventually he rolled off and spooned behind me, his hand gently holding my breast as we both drifted off to sleep, content in the knowledge that this was to be our future together.

*****

I hope you enjoyed reading this story. We authors thrive on your comments, both public and private so please write and let me know. I do welcome constructive criticism. Your vote is also welcome.

12