Sharon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol smiled and said, "I'm sure of it."

When the young couple walked away from the sofa, Carol took Mike's hand and led him to one end before anyone else could claim the sofa. Sharon led Ron to the other end. All four of them had been aroused by watching the young couple, but they still engaged in some fondling and fingering foreplay, all consciously done in positions intended to give the nude people lining the walls the best view.

When she couldn't take any more foreplay, Sharon positioned Ron with his back to the sofa end and gently pushed him down. Sharon paused for a moment to admire how Ron's erection pointed up from his supine body. Then, she got on the sofa and lowered herself down, guiding Ron's erection into her. Carol was on her back on the other end of the sofa with Mike atop her. The tops of Carol's and Ron's heads were touching.

Sharon started out trying to imitate the way she had seen Carol ride Mike. She soon gave that up and found that it was much better to move in ways that seemed natural to her and provoked a response from Ron. Sharon was moving herself up and down on Ron's dick and, as she started each down movement, Ron was thrusting his hips up to meet her. To Sharon, it felt wonderful.

Sharon wanted the full exhibitionistic experience. As she rode Ron, she looked at the people standing against the walls in front of her and to her right and left. She tried to make eye contact with as many of these strangers as she could. When it worked, Sharon was pleased that the stranger was sharing the experience with her and proud to be seen physically demonstrating her love for Ron. As she felt herself approaching orgasm, Sharon looked first at Mike and smiled. Mike saw her and smiled back. Sharon then looked down at Ron. The look in his face was something she'd never seen before and was too wonderful for her to describe. Then, the fireworks went off.

Sharon's next thought about anything other than what she'd felt in her own body was the realization that she was lying flat on top of Ron. She kissed him and whispered, "Can we have a lifetime of this?"

"Yes," Ron answered and put his arms around Sharon. They lay like that for some time after Carol and Mike had gotten up from the sofa. Sharon finally got off Ron, stood up, and helped him up from the sofa. Sharon looked around the room at the faces above bare bodies, still staring at her intently. She giggled, put a finger into her pussy and came out with a glob of Ron's semen. As she looked around the room, she put her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. In Sharon's mind, that gesture was her declaration of commitment to a new, liberated lifestyle.

Ron had seen what Sharon did with her finger and seemed to understand its significance to her. Ron pulled Sharon to him and hugged her tightly. Held tightly against Ron's bare body with his strong arms around her, Sharon felt totally free at last.

When Ron finally let go of Sharon, Carol stepped up and hugged her. Sharon was surprised at how good Carol's fleshy bare body felt against hers. Carol released Sharon and hugged Ron. Sharon stepped over to Mike, hugged him, and kissed him.

Sharon, Ron, Carol, and Mike showered together. After they had all dressed, they exchanged phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Sharon and Ron were careful to give their private, personal numbers and addresses. Sharon felt badly about concealing from Carol and Mike that she and Ron were police officers.

Sharon and Ron stopped at the reception desk to get their receipt. The desk was staffed by a lovely young brunette wearing a dark green silky evening dress with a plunging neckline that showed more than a little of two fine breasts. The woman's name tag read "Celeste." "Oh," Celeste said, reaching under the desk, "the Club has small gifts for you Ms. Dawson and Mr. Crewes." Celeste brought up two plain plastic bags and handed them to Sharon and Ron.

Sharon immediately opened her bag and pulled out a white tee shirt with "Dominion Paradise Club" in red letters on the front. What caught Sharon's attention was the handwritten note attached to the neck of the shirt. Opening it, she read the clear handwriting saying, "You may only wear this shirt if it is the only thing you are wearing. I do mean naked from the waist down. Melody." Sharon read the note aloud. She and Ron chuckled.

Celeste said, "Ms. Slaughter is quite serious about that. Look." Celeste brought a framed picture from under the reception desk. The picture was of several young women standing side-by-side wearing only DPC tee shirts. Sharon recognized Celeste in the picture and the woman who had tended bar at the pool on Saturday. Sharon showed the picture to Ron and then handed it back to Celeste. "Imagine," Celeste said, "I work here and the only time I can get naked is for a photo op."

"Why don't you come on a day off?" Sharon asked.

"I don't have 'days off,'" Celeste replied. "If I'm not here I'm in class or in labs."

"You're going to school?" Ron asked.

"I'm working on my master's in chemistry at UT," Celeste responded. "Just because I'm a good chemist doesn't mean I don't enjoy getting nude and naughty."

Something about the exchange with Celeste made Sharon feel even better about herself. Celeste confirmed for Sharon that there was a community of educated, reasonable people, normal people, who liked to get naked together and have sex in public. Sharon thought that she was now part of that community. Sharon felt very good about that thought as she and Ron walked away from Dominion Paradise Club arm-in-arm.

After dinner at an Italian place they'd happened on, Sharon and Ron returned to their hotel. They stopped at Sharon's room to get her carry-on bag before they went up to Ron's room. In Ron's room, they stripped off and got in bed. They embraced and Ron quickly fell asleep. Sharon remained awake for a while, thinking about her trip to Toronto and about Ron. Despite all the slutty things she'd done, Ron treated her as a valued, respected, and loved partner. Maybe she hadn't been slutty. Maybe she'd just had fun in ways that were new to her. Either way, she was glad that she done it with Ron.

Sharon woke up around 6:00 the next morning. Since Ron was till asleep, she carefully got out of bed. Without dressing, she got her notebook computer out of her carry-on, opened it on the table, sat down, and began typing. She made many revisions to what she was writing and had just become satisfied with it when Ron awoke an hour and a half later.

"We need to see Tibbits at 9:00," Ron said.

"I know," Sharon replied. She scrolled to the start of the document she'd created and passed the computer to Ron. "How about that for our written report?" she asked.

Ron read the report twice. "This is excellent," he said after the second reading. "You've given our conclusion that there's no drug activity at DPC and demonstrated that we looked closely enough that we have a solid basis for that conclusion. And, you don't even hint at the things TPS and our Force don't need to know."

Sharon took the computer back. "Let me save this to a thumb drive and we can print it out at the station and turn it in to Tibbits."

"Not THE thumb drive," Ron said with a laugh.

Sharon smiled. "That's for you and me and is in my purse. I've got an empty drive in my bag."

Tibbits read the hard copy of the report twice before he said anything. He looked across his desk at Sharon and Ron and said, "Good work. This confirms my suspicion that we're getting bogus information, but that's not why it's good work. You were very thorough, and you stayed out of any embarrassing circumstances. Given where you had to operate, I was worried about that."

Sharon and Ron both said, "Thank you" and tried not to laugh.

Tibbits continued, "Since you worked all weekend, I'd like to offer you a free day in Toronto, but the bean counters would flay me if I authorized another night of hotel charges. We've booked you on a 6:00 p.m. flight from Pearson. It's scheduled into Vancouver just before 7:00 your time. I'm sorry to be giving you a bum's rush. I really appreciate your help and your sacrifices. I'll be reporting your good work to Superintendent McAllister. Ian and I have known each other for years. A long time ago, we were Horsemen together."

Sharon and Ron were out of TPS headquarters by 10:15 a.m. Sharon got to visit the Hockey Hall of Fame after all.

Unlike the flight to Toronto, Sharon and Ron sat together on their flight home. The crew had just announced their initial approach into Vancouver when Sharon asked Ron, "Are you off this weekend?"

"Yes," Ron said.

"So am I," Sharon replied. "Take me to Wreck Beach on Saturday?"