Sharon's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his last few spurts into me Bob collapsed against my tits. "Damn, you are one fine fuck Sharon." He slowly slid out of my filled cunt and I could feel the volume of sperm he had filled me with slowly start to ooze out of me.

The guy watching started his car and drove off. Bob rolled off of me onto the blanket.

We laid there for several minutes, both of us nude. I finally broke the ice by saying, "Ok, that was fun, can you drive me back to the plaza now?" "And, oh by the way, you owe me a thong." "You can keep the one you ripped."

We got up, Bob put his pants on and folded the blanket and put it in his trunk. I went to the car and got by skirt, bra and blouse and slipped them on.

After a few more minutes we were in the car and headed back to the plaza. I could feel his jism oozing out of my cunt and making a damp spot on my skirt and his car seat.

It took several minutes to drive back to the plaza, we made small talk. He asked if he could meet me again sometime. I simply raised my left hand and wiggled my ring finger. "Husband is one lucky guy," he said.

"Listen Bob, just because I am married doesn't mean I am dead." I said. "When today started I was only out for a little shipping. When you came along with your crass remark, I figured I'd teach you a lesson and tease you a bit. Just to let you know that women shouldn't be talked to like that." "It just sort of got out of hand and one thing led to another. You got me so hot I couldn't turn back, so you got some pussy and I got a good fucking from that beautiful big cock."

"Perhaps we'll see each other again, but I would be willing to bet that unless I was nude in 20 minutes you won't remember my name or what I look like. Oh, you'll be able to recall for several years what my tits and pussy look and feel like. Typical man, but you won't remember me beyond the experience of fucking me."

When we drove into the plaza, he dropped me off near where he had picked me up. I got out of the car, apologized for the wet spot on his seat, and smiled at him. He had the thong on the console next to him and he reached over and hung it on his car mirror.

As he drove away I heard a voice say, "You do have great tits!"

12