Shaving Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross looked at me, took me by the arm, and said, "Truth be told, I also shave men's cocks, too."

I thought my knees might buckle. Shave my cock hair?

"The sensitivity is as good for us boys as it is for the girls," he told me.

My cock had been stiff and soft, stiff and soft, so many times that morning, but suddenly it was hard as a brick again.

I looked down to the bed and saw Dianna gently massaging my wife's pussy. She had finished oiling and was now using her fingers to rebuzz Judy and get her to a point of sustained small climaxes. Judy's head rolled and her breathing was puffy.

"Look, I'll show you," said Ross. And with that he started to roll down his athletic shorts.

It was obvious that Ross got pleasure from exposing himself. He thrust his hips forward has he pushed the tight fabric down. The folds that had covered his cock loosened. Dianna stopped working on Judy so they could both watch.

Ross stared at Judy as his big balls swung free. They were enormous, definitely as large as two lemons side by side and swaying beneath the start of his thick cock shaft. Ross took his time to slide down his pants, revealing inch after inch of his whopper. It probably looked even larger and longer because there was no pubic hair to cloud the view.

Finally, then entire pillar of manhood was let loose. It was so heavy that it thrust forward then angled down. He flexed his cock muscles and made his dick do a little happy dance, flopping and down as she swayed his hips from side to side. My guess would be the proverbial ten inches of the thickest pussy puncher I'd ever seen.

"What do you think?" he asked me, "Do you want to be shaved, too?

I stripped. Dianna patted the bed for me to lay down. She wrapped my four-inch pencil dick in warm damp towels. Ross got the tools ready, his cock flying this way and that as he walked around the room, but Dianna did the shaving honors for me.

She pulled and bent my cock from side to side to get the right angles. She even circled my balls with her fist and made them puffed and smooth for shaving.

But the best part was that as she handled my cock, Ross resumed work on Judy's pussy. Ross watched his wife play with my dick while he diddled my wife's pussy. Ross moved so that Judy could see his cock better, and she stared at his massive dong with it's big swollen head. Judy was slim and my cock was no match for this one. She must have been thinking what it might feel like if Ross were to fuck her.

And she might have thought what was about to happen.

But no.

Dianna washed me off, and I was hoping that she would at least relieve me with a hand job if not a fuck. Ross was enjoying putting Judy into a prolonged orgasm zone.

Ross spoke, "I'd like to fuck your wife, and I think she'd like me to fuck her."

Judy was in no condition to refuse or accept. She just lay there still trebling repeatedly as Ross diddled her twat.

Then he said, "And I think you'd like to fuck my wife." Before I say anything, Ross went continued, "but you can't do that."

What did that mean? "You can't do that." What the hell?

Ross added, "I'll fuck your wife later." He kept up his expert handwork, "It's obvious she'll need some stretching before I fuck her." He looked at me, "See what you can do to get her ready."

Just then, the ship's fire drill alarm sounded.

12