Shawna Fulfills Her Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna couldn't have been more thrilled about the way we cummed. While clapping her hands almost giddily..."That was quite the show you two. Plus, the full-length wall mirror behind you gave me another perspective of things. Now I need you both on the bed with me...and fast. I had all I could do from fingering myself while watching you."

"Give us a minute to use the bathroom and clean the floor, and we'll be right with you."

"Speaking of the bathroom, I need to use it too. I hope you don't mind if I join you."

Once we were all in the bathroom together we took turns using the toilet. First Brenda, then me, and as Shawna was watching me very intently..."Maybe it's just me, but there's something erotic about seeing and hearing you pee Lacey. Might be from how you're seated on the toilet with your lower legs supported by your pretty toes the way you have your feet raised up on them. Or the fact it's you and you're entirely naked while peeing, which is usually a personal thing."

At first I wasn't going to address her remark, but did..."No, it's not just you Shawna. It does have a lot to do with who it is. Reminds of the first time my dear friend Rita peed in front of me. I found it erotic as hell. Had all I could do to keep my hands off her when she finished."

"You might be right Lacey, while I never see them, I hear girls and other teachers peeing all the time in the girl's locker room and restrooms and never give it a second thought. But watching you affected me differently. Even the sound of your urine splashing in the toilet water is kind of sexy in a perverted sort of way. Which begs me to ask the question, have you ever participated in watersports as they call it? And I understand if you don't want to answer."

"Since you asked, yes I have. With my husband once. We did only out of curiosity to see why some people enjoy it. And neither one of us particularly did. Rita and I have peed on each other also, but unlike with Walter, I enjoyed it. She did too, but we don't make a habit of doing it. Only if we're feeling exceptionally naughty when showering together. And so you'll know, it's just a body thing with us. We're not into peeing on each other's face or into one another's mouth."

"Thank you for being frank and honest. I can well imagine it does make a difference who you do it with. And like you, I'd probably enjoy it with another woman if I was ever going to try it. By the way, you mentioned Rita twice now. If I was going to guess, you answered the question I asked you at Jack's, albeit belatedly. About if you had a special relationship with anyone other than your husband."

"I guess I did inadvertently. And yes, Rita and I do have a special relationship. Very much so."

"Then I have to ask if she'd be upset if she found out about today?"

"No, she wouldn't. Actually, I hope you two will get to meet one day. Since you're taking the plunge as far as fulfilling your fantasy, and assuming it won't be the last time you do, there's something you'll eventually realize. It being bi-sexual women as a rule don't get jealous if a significant other in their lives has sex with another woman."

"Really?

"Really! I'm not sure why, but it's almost like we're all part of a unique sisterhood. There's a certain camaraderie we have with each other, although I can't say it's the case with true lesbians, who tend to be possessive. Especially those joined through matrimony. Of all the bi-sexual woman I know, I'm not aware of any that has been upset about the special woman in their lives having sex with another woman. With Rita and I, we've both had sex with our one and only sisters, sex with each other's sister and sex with other woman. And at times with each other present. In spite of it, our relationship is still very special, and there is a bond and fondness between us which never seems to be compromised."

"You've enlightened me once again about things Lacey. Besides being attracted to you as much as I am, I feel now more than ever I couldn't have decided on a better person for my first bi-sexual experience."

"Let's hope you feel the same way at the end of the day Shawna."...I replied only half jokingly because there's always the fear of having sex with another woman their first time might not go or end well. Although it's never happened to me. Always the opposite.

Finally, Shawna used the toilet and after she finished wiping herself, I disappointingly told her not to bother putting her thong back on since she had it off, but to hand it to me instead. After she did, I took a deep whiff of it and once again it smelled heavenly. Even more so than before from a combination of when she cummed earlier and obviously oozed copious amounts of love juice while watching Brenda and I masturbate each other.

"Your vaginal fluids have a very sweet and aromatic scent, Shawna, and I can't wait to taste it directly from the source."

A big smile broke on her face before she said..."Which I hope is soon Lacey, and I'm dying to smell and taste you too."

Seeing her totally naked again reminded me of what an exceptionally lovely woman she is. About the same height and weight as me at five foot five and 130 pounds, but firmer and more fit looking, which is attributable to her being the girl's outdoor track coach at the high school where she also teaches English. Lovely full breasts at about a 34C or D with little sag and dark areola and perky nipples. A nice firm tummy for her age and shapely hips accentuated by a very arresting and nicely rounded bum. As for her pubic mound, it's like mine in that it's very prominent and covered in fine and very silky blonde hair. Although she's a lot hairier than I am. Beautifully toned legs and exceptionally pretty feet and toes, which were nicely pedicured with a bright red nail polish. She could be described as a "handsome" woman, who uses very little make-up and has striking blue eyes. Thinking back, Ghislaine Maxwell comes to mind, who's been in the news a lot lately. Just as good looking, with the same short hairstyle, except Shawna is blonde.

After we relieved ourselves and cleaned the floor, we all got on the bed. I asked Shawna to lie on her back after which Brenda and I lied down on each side of her. "Now I want you to put an arm around each of us so we can be as close to you as possible. Then just relax while Brenda and I make love to you like you asked. And there's no need for you to do anything except enjoy. When the time comes, you can do anything your little heart desires."

"Sounds good to me Lacey, and I'm all yours to do whatever you two want."

"But before we do, I need to ask when you have to be home?"

"No need to worry. Dan and a few others plan to go out for drinks and dinner after the conference ends for today. So I don't expect him home until late." Then after looking at the clock radio on one of the night tables..."And based on what time it is, I have at least another six hours before I have to leave."