She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 02: Karly

Story Info
New girlfriend's Mom turns out to be a cougar on the prowl.
6.8k words
4.78
141.3k
201
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who asked to have David get a piece of Monica's hot MILF mother, here you go.

Everyone is over eighteen, and consenting adults, so enjoy, and don't forget to vote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone rang, and I picked it up. The screen said 'Monica'.

"Hey Mon," I said, cheerfully. "Recovered from last night yet?" There was a distinct pause.

"Hello David," the voice said, purring with a deeply sensuous tone. "I was just wondering when I was going to get some of what you've been giving my daughter."

"Hello Karly," I replied. "How are you today?"

"Lonely," she whispered, "and terribly horny. I don't have anyone to play with. Remember my big tits, David? Remember when your face was between them? Remember how soft they felt? I'd really like to wrap them around your cock. Would you like that, David?"

Very much, I thought. Love to.

"Did you hijack Monica's phone?" I asked, choosing not to state the totally obvious. The merely obvious would do.

"Yes. You didn't give me your number, so I had to take drastic measures," she moaned petulantly.

In the background, I heard Monica's voice.

"Is that my phone, Mom? Is that David?" There was a brief pause as she reclaimed her device, then she was no longer in the background. "Hi stud! I had so much fun last night. Where did you learn to lick a girl like that?" She giggled, as Karly moaned loudly in the distance.

"Hello? I'm right here, and I can hear you! No fair! No fair talking like that when you're keeping him to yourself. You're torturing me!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Mom! I'm sure you'll survive with your assortment of vibrators. What do you think, David? Should we cut the old bird in on the fun?" she asked. In the background, I heard Karly again.

"Old bird? Old bird! Why you little bitch!" she giggled. "Is that any way to talk to the person who gave you life...and taught you how to fuck? Gimme that phone!" There was a struggle, with lots of laughing and tittering, before Karly came back on.

"David...I regret to inform you that my daughter is grounded for life, and will not be allowed any visitors, until I get to sample that big dick of yours. This is not a negotiation. So, it's your choice..." the struggle renewed, and then Monica was back.

"David! Help me please..."

I knew it was all play, but it gave me permission to jump Karly, so I was all for it. I'd been fucking Monica almost every night for over a week, and every time I was in a room with her Mother, it was made clear that she wasn't going to take no for an answer. She was a master at flirting.

Case in point...I was standing in the kitchen, waiting for Monica, when Karly walked in. She was hot and sweaty, obviously having been working out, and walked over to the fridge to get a drink. Whatever she did to stay in shape, it was working, and she didn't mind showing off the results of that fact. Dressed in a skin tight leotard, it was clear that there wasn't anything excess on her body...except in the areas where a little excess is desirable. She bent to grab a bottle of water from the bottom shelf, and gave me another peek at her own bottom.

The leotard was saffron yellow, and her sweat had rendered it semi-transparent in a few locations. She was almost naked in front of me, and leaned against the counter opposite, sipping her water and giving me the hungry look. I didn't know where to send my gaze. I tried to avoid gawking at her, even though that's exactly what she wanted. She wanted my eyes on her camel toe...her huge breasts, with their stiff, erect nipples...her plump, cocksucking lips. Without a word, she sauntered across the kitchen, her unrestrained breasts quivering delectably with each seductive step, and turned past me, wiggling her spectacular ass as she left. The back of the leotard was wedged in her crack, showing off the firm curves of her sexy butt, and she paused at the doorway for effect, giving me a parting glance, before disappearing.

There were similar occurrences every time I came to pick up Monica. She flashed me, blew kisses at me, rubbed 'accidentally' against me, bent over to show me her tits, bent over to show me her ass...subtle was not a requirement. She knew exactly what we were doing when we went out, and made it clear that if I would only jump her bones, we wouldn't have to leave the house at all.

***

I dialed the number, and listened to three rings before a sultry voice answered.

"David! How nice to hear from you!" she purred. "I have your number now, so you can't hide from me. To what do I owe this honour?"

"I've come to bail out my girlfriend," I said, and she let out this evil little laugh, like a villain who has just sprung the trap on the hero.

"You have? How delicious!"

"Yes. I'm out front now. Could you let me in?" I asked.

"Of course. I'll just be a minute." The line clicked off, and I waited patiently, looking around on the front porch. The door opened.

"Come in please," she said quietly, standing there looking fabulous. Clad in a black satin robe and pants, the outfit looked like a karate gi, but no black belt ever filled one so nicely. A towel hung over one shoulder, and she glowed with a post exercise sheen of sweat. "Follow me."

She led up the stairs, with me right behind her, staring unrepentant at her ass as it swayed under the satin fabric. At the top of the stairs, she turned right, and walked into a large sunroom that went over the garage. There were a few pieces of exercise equipment, and a heavy bag hung from the ceiling.

"Just let me finish my stretches, and then you can pay up," she giggled. As I watched her on the floor, stretching her legs impossibly wide, I began to realize that her garb didn't just look like a gi...it was a gi. Her flexibility, the heavy bag, her incredible fitness and athleticism ; it certainly made sense.

"Karate?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, bending sideways with her legs spread nearly 180 degrees. "Also tae kwon do, jeet kun do, and some jiu jitsu. Surprised?"

"Honestly, yes," I replied, "and a little terrified. Please don't get mad at me!"

She leaned forward, resting on her elbows, her big boobs hanging in the open neck of the robe, and looked at me with a wry smile.

"Keep my daughter and myself horizontally happy, and you have nothing to worry about," she said evenly, then winked.

"No pressure there," I laughed.

"Don't fret. I hardly ever kill any of Monica's boyfriends, either for attitude problems or in bed. Hasn't happened in months." Another wink. "Help me up?" she asked, spinning on her hip and bringing her legs back together. She extended her hand, and I stepped forward quickly.

"Yes Ma'am!" I said obediently. When I pulled her to her feet, the movement under the robe led me to believe that there would be very little if anything found when the gi came off.

"Relax David. Now, you can either wait for me in bed, or join me in the shower," she offered. "Your choice."

Well that decision took all of a millisecond. The only thing better than a naked buxom beauty against your body, is a wet...slippery...soapy... naked buxom beauty. I'm in.

I followed her into the bathroom. She reached into the stall, and turned on the water, before turning to face me. Her eyes wandered down my body, and a lascivious little grin erupted on her face.

"So, you're mine, now, huh?" she asked, stepping closer. Apparently, the look I'd seen in Monica's eyes on several occasions was an inherited trait, because Karly was giving me the same smoky, demanding gaze right now. Her own baby blues were screaming 'fuck me'. Her hands wandered across my chest, claiming and caressing, and working their way up to rest on my shoulders. She tiptoed up, and pressed those beautiful, kissable lips to mine, a gentle introduction to the pleasures that were still to come.

"Mmmm, you're a good kisser. Monica's lucky."

She turned her back, and the top of her gi fell away, revealing her smooth, bare back to me. I'd never really thought about it before, having usually been interested more in the other side of a naked woman's body, but...in my humble opinion, Karly had a very sexy back. It was the perfect balance between athletic muscularity and feminine softness.

Of course, by the time I had finished my appreciative assessment of her back, she was bending over, stepping out of the bottom of her gi, and letting me evaluate her backside.

I didn't really get to feel her ass much when we had collided on the football field. Likewise, in the kitchen, when she'd pressed my hand to her rump, it had been a fleeting caress. Now, I gazed in awe at her rear end. As would be expected for a more mature woman, her hips were wider than her daughter's, but that was in no way a negative. My adolescent opinion of Monica's ass had put it on a pedestal...and my locker door...an opinion confirmed a few days ago in the back seat of my car under the moonlight. I had to reevaluate now.

Perfect. P-E-R-F-E-C-T. It made my mouth water. I was still staring at the firm yet generous curves when she stepped under the warm stream of water. Cascades of droplets ran down her back, racing across those fabulous cheeks, clinging and caressing them lovingly.

"Are you coming in," she laughed, without looking, "or are you just going to stare?"

Right. Clothes off now! I set a new world 'zero to naked' record, and jumped in behind her. I grabbed the bar of soap, and worked up a full load of lather. My hands were shaking in anticipation of that first touch, but once I made contact, spreading the soapy froth over her body, they stopped.

"Mmmm," she whispered, leaning back against me. "That's nice. Wash my body, please."

My hands roamed freely, coating her whole sumptuous, curvy form in slippery suds. She moaned, a soft contented purr of joy, while I continued to cleanse and relax her body diligently. She seemed especially pleased when I fondled her breasts, milking them, letting them slide out of my gently squeezing grasp. Her breathing indicated her rising desire.

I was far from immune to the escalating heat our embrace was causing. My dick was fully erect, wedged in the crack of her ass, and she reached back with one hand to claim her prize, stroking it softly.

"My god, David...you're so big and hard!" she hissed. "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

"Monica said the same thing," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she replied, "and I know she was right. She told me you made her cum so many times, it wore her out. If you knew my daughter like I do, you'd know what a compliment that is. She's insatiable."

"I noticed," I said, still fondling her. Her breasts were considerably larger than Monica's proud D-cup beauties,, and her nipples were equally impressive, standing nearly a thick inch in the middle of large areolas. "I'll bet she comes by it honestly."

"That's probably true," she giggled, turning smoothly in my arms, to press her full, wet tits against me. She writhed in my embrace, squishing those resilient globes into my chest harder. A little grin crossed her lips, and she slipped down my body slowly, easing into position on her knees, rubbing her face against my hard shaft.

She didn't say a word, merely moaning softly as she parted her lips and leaned forward, inhaling the full length of my cock in one stroke. Clearly more experienced than her daughter, she took it effortlessly, swallowing it down her throat easily. I had a feeling that something else might be flowing down her throat soon, and she seemed to like that idea. My hands found them back of her head, a reflexive caress, but not acceptable to Karly. She paused her actions, and shook her head slightly, telling me to stop. I complied, and she resumed her fabulous efforts to suck me dry. She was more than happy to swallow my cum, but she wanted to control the process. Confident woman.

I wasn't privy to all the details of how Karly's husband had left the picture, but it appeared that she didn't need a man to validate her life, and she sure as hell didn't need one for security. With her sons away at school, it was just Monica and herself in the large, empty house, and men had only one use here ; to be the provider of orgasms as a sexual partner, and a plaything. That was fine with me, for now anyway. I didn't start this out looking for love, but if it happened to bloom, I would deal with it later. Until and if that happened, I was content to, as Karly said, keep them 'horizontally happy'.

I noticed a similarity in style between mother and daughter, cocksucking wise, so I knew where Monica had leaned her skills. Karly had a few tricks of her own that hadn't been absorbed by the younger one yet, and those tricks were bringing me closer and closer to spewing in her mouth. She sensed it, and slowed her ministrations. Even when she was getting what she wanted, she was still a tease, and loved to exercise her control completely.

If there was a martial art for cocksucking, she'd be a black belt for sure. Sensei Karly's dojo of pleasure was accepting new students, and I was getting my introductory class right now. She was keeping me right on the knife's edge, teetering precariously, and it was driving me insane. If she would let me, a few strokes of my hips into her face would seal the deal for sure, but she had made it clear that was unacceptable, so I dangled, twisting in the vagaries of her whims, waiting to be put out of my agony. She pulled her mouth off my bloated, saliva drenched dick, squeezing the base with one hand to stem the tide, while stroking it lovingly with the other.

"This is a very nice cock, you've got here," she cooed, licking the head once more. "Tell me David...how badly do you want to cum? What will you do for me if I take my mouth, and suck every drop of your hot, sticky, delicious juice out of your balls? Will you be mine? Do you promise to bed no other woman but me?... and Monica, of course."

Hell yes, I thought. What other women? If I had access to these two exclusively, what the hell could any other woman offer me that they didn't have in spades? Besides, she had me by the balls, literally, and if I didn't cum soon, I would just explode.

"Karly, I'll do anything you want! Just please...let me cum!"

"Good boy," she growled, and went back to her meal, bobbing her head ferociously, her wet hair flying around her face, giving her an even wilder appearance. She kept the fingers clamped tightly around the base of my cock though, torturing me a little longer. I was just about to lose my mind, when she released the death grip. Within seconds, it felt like my entire body was turning inside out, as everything I had left my body through my penis. Karly bobbed steadily, gulping with accompanying moans of contentment, joyfully swallowing all the semen that I could possibly produce. I'm sure the load was prodigious, and I would have liked to see it gleaming on her skin, but not a drop was wasted.

I, however, was. Wasted, that is. I gasped for breath, and my legs gave out, letting me slide down the shower wall to lie, expired, in the puddle on the floor. I felt like I was nearly ready to go down the drain with the rest of the water. I'd never cum like that before. It was devastating. Karly, on the other hand, was rinsing her hair, humming happily, her wet, gorgeous ass at eye level, within reach if I could muster the energy to lift my arm. I could see her labia dangling open between her legs, her pussy silhouetted in the gap at the top of her thighs.

She turned the water off, and knelt beside me.

"Have I killed my playmate?" she smiled. "That was quite the protein smoothie you gave me. Perfect for after a workout. Let's get dry, then we can workout together, in bed." She smiled, and took my arm, helping me to my feet. It's a good thing she works out, because I needed a lot of help.

It took a few minutes, but soon we were snuggled together in her big, king-sized bed. I was feeling better...the room had stopped spinning, at least...and I was enjoying her hands caressing me softly.

The soft caresses gave way to soft kisses, then not-so-soft kisses. That gentle introductory kiss before our shower had hinted at the pleasure of her lips, but now I knew the truth. She was scorching my lips with hers. Passionate, demanding, and exciting, she felt wonderful in my arms, with those big breasts mashed into my ribs.

"Karly, may I ask you a personal question?" I asked. I was happy to continue kissing her, filling time until I could put some starch back in my exhausted dick, but I was curious.

"Sure," she said, opening her eyes to look at me.

"I was just wondering...I mean, you're so beautiful, and sexy, I'm sure you have plenty of guys who'd love to spend time with you..." I paused, thinking of how to phrase things.

"Because I like younger guys," she laughed, anticipating the rest of my question. "I'm not looking for a companion. I'm not looking for a husband...been there, done that. I'm not looking for financial security, as I already have that." She turned more on her side. "All I want is someone with a big, hard cock who wants to fuck me, and fuck me, and fuck me...until my toes curl. I don't want everyone to think that Monica's mother is a total cougar...even if it's true...so I, um, shall we say...borrow...her boyfriends. She's got good taste in men."

There was a certain elegant logic to it. What young guy would turn down a shot at Karly's luscious body?

"Which brings us to why you're here ; Monica's bail. I figure her freedom will cost you fifty."

"Fifty?" I asked. "Bucks?"

"No!" she laughed. "More like fucks! Fifty orgasms, silly!"

"Today?" I asked, still confused. The price seemed higher than I thought it would be, although I was certainly willing to pay it.

"Well," she giggled, "You're welcome to try, but I don't think either of us would survive the effort. No...you can pay me in installments, with minimal interest charges." She smiled. I had a feeling I'd be paying for a while. I'd better get started.

I pushed Karly onto her back, and slipped down her body, taking a place between her thighs as she spread them obligingly .

At the apex of those lean, muscular thighs was a truly epic pussy. As she continued to spread her legs wider, which she was easily able to do, that pussy grew more and more erotic, the thick, dangling inner lips gaping open wider and wider. Her clit was as big as a fingertip, and stood out at the top of her splayed lips, begging for attention. This was not the tight little cunt of a virgin. It had been used and abused often, and three kids had been pushed out of it, giving it 'character'. Porn star character.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she moaned, as I leaned closer, tickling her with my breathing. "Monica told me you were good with your tongue. I've been looking forward to this."

Her scent was intoxicating, if enigmatic. She smelled womanly, sexy...hot...and I anticipated her taste would be equally enjoyable. I pointed my tongue, and grazed the right side of her opening. She was every bit as delicious as I'd hoped.

I flicked my tongue across the width of her cunt, making her lips flutter. I'd always liked porn actresses with floppy lips, and Karly sure had those. A vertical pass into the depths of her vestibule was greeted with a groan from above, and her hand found the back of my head.

Well, she wouldn't let me force her while she was blowing me, so she wasn't going to get away with it now.

"Uh Uh!" I moaned, retracting my tongue and waiting patiently. She whimpered in frustration and removed her hand. "Good girl."

I went flat out, burying my face deep in her cunt, and licking anything and everything. She was holding her legs wide open, so I could access every little bit of her delicious gash, and I did so. My fingers diddled her perineum, and toyed with her asshole.

12