She Loved to Go Dancing

Story Info
A bored wife finds sexual fulfilment with her dance teacher.
1.9k words
3.1
22.5k
14
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra loved to dance. Unfortunately her husband had been born with two left feet and absolutely no sense of rhythm, so for the twenty years of her marriage she had had to content herself with dancing with her children around the living room. She had tried line dancing and even country dancing at the local village hall, but energetic as that was, there was something missing. What she really craved was the feeling of being held in a man's arms and being swept off her feet in a whirlwind of passion. However, one day when she was shopping for clothes in the nearby town she saw a poster in a window advertising tango lessons. She noted the telephone number and as soon as she was home she rang up and booked a lesson the following week.

The teacher was a handsome young man of twenty five whose mother had escaped from Argentina during the military dictatorship when her journalist father disappeared and sought asylum in Britain. She had married an Englishman and Antonio was their only child. Antonio had trained as a ballet dancer but fractured the bones in his foot in a freak accident, and had been forced to become a dance teacher instead.

Sandra had learned traditional ballroom dancing at her girls school where, because she was quite tall for her age, she had often had to take the part of the man. For the first few sessions with Antonio she was awkward and found the moves of the tango difficult until he explained that one should dance the tango as if one was making love to one's partner. With this knowledge her technique gradually improved, and she rapidly discovered the thrill of being transported by the heat and passion of the music, a thrill that was disturbing in its sexual urgency.

After several months of growing excitement she realised that she was physically attracted to Antonio and that part of her desired to make their pretend lovemaking real. She had never before had any inclination to be unfaithful to her husband, who she loved as a caring husband and devoted father. However, she needed more than cosy domesticity and to her surprise recognised that she was prepared to find fulfilment elsewhere. If only her husband had been able to dance they might have rekindled the passion of the early years of their courtship and marriage, but despite some pangs of guilt, she knew she would not deny him if Antonio attempted to seduce her.

One day in the spring Antonio gave her a leaflet at the end of her lesson containing details of a pro-am tango competition that was going to take place in a few weeks time. He said that she had improved so quickly that she was now far and away his best pupil and that he would like to enter them for the competition. When she told her husband he just nodded and said that if it made her happy she could enter, and went back to reading his newspaper.

The competition was to take place over a weekend at the Blackpool Tower Ballroom. Blackpool was nearly two hundred miles from where she lived, but Antonio said that he would deal with all the arrangements. When they arrived at the hotel on the Thursday evening she discovered that he had booked a double room rather than two rooms as she had expected.

"My dear Sandra," he said, "if we are going to have any chance in this competition we must become real lovers. Only then can we truly capture the passion and eroticism of the tango together, and it must feel as if I am moving inside you when you are in my arms."

She was about to protest that she was a respectable married woman who was almost old enough to be his mother when he continued, "to win this competition I need you to discover the supreme heights of sexual passion and translate that into your dancing. Only then can the movement of our united bodies as we dance, ascend to a climax with the earth shattering intensity of the orgasms of our nights of love. That is how our performance will achieve perfection."

"But Tony, I have had a perfectly satisfying sex life with my husband," she replied, "I cannot see how allowing you to make love to me could make any difference."

"I'm sorry to say this," he said, "but I must disagree. You were so wooden when you first started dancing with me that I knew you had never known the sublime ecstasy of real passion. I will transport you to the exquisite heights of rapture and light a fire in your soul that will carry us to victory."

Antonio's lovemaking was a revelation to Sandra compared to which her husband was wooden and unimaginative. That night he took her to lands of delight she had never experienced before which would forever leave her dissatisfied with the dull monochrome of her marriage bed. Once they were in the privacy of their room he undressed her with unhurried and practised tenderness. This was foreplay of the most exquisite kind, each touch of his fingers making her breasts and pussy tingle with fire, and the closer she got to total nakedness the more her body craved the moment of final surrender to his desire.

When he finally slid her panties down her thighs and slipped his fingers into the heat between her thighs, her labia were already engorged and her pussy wet with the juices weeping from her vagina. Antonio gently pushed her back until she was lying on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge, her parted thighs revealing her sex in a way that would have seemed lewd if it had not felt so right. He knelt in front of the bed and parting her inner lips with his fingers, began to worship her dripping pussy. He slowly licked the length of her slit from the pulsating rosebud of her anus, lingering over the entrance to her vagina for a moment, and then up to the bud of her swollen clitoris, pushing back its hood with his fingers. After sucking her clitoris between his lips for a few moments, he sucked each of her inner lips into his mouth in turn, rolling the succulent flesh around with his tongue. Sandra was already in ecstasy, her body alive with electricity, the sensations from her loins shooting up into her hardened nipples in a thousand little shocks.

Returning to her clitoris, Antonio began to suck its engorged flesh with increasing urgency, while slipping two fingers into her hot vagina to caress the bundle of nerves in its anterior wall. Sandra began to moan and writhe uncontrollably as her orgasm built inexorably and exploded throughout her body and mind with the force of a tidal wave. As the waves of her pleasure receded Antonio stood and removed his dinner suit, finally releasing his rampant penis from the prison of his briefs. Sandra watched and when she at last saw its magnificence she salivated with desire and need to feel its purple head slide between her labia and finally penetrate and fill her vagina — a velvet sanctum that had only ever known he husband's rather less impressive manhood.

Antonio was not to be hurried however. He made love with the same grace and passion with which he danced and after lifting her and moving her up the bed, he turned he on her side so that his penis was nestled between her labia. Then he began to kiss her face with a thousand delicate kisses like the touch of a butterfly's wings, caressing the flesh of her bottom with a delicate touch which was like the touch of flame. Finally as their lips met and fused in a long and passionate kiss his fingers sought the sensitive zone between her anus and the entrance to her vagina.

"Oh Tony," she cried, "please fuck me now. I need to feel your cock thrusting deep into my cunt. Fuck me and make me yours. Please please fuck me. I love you."

Antonio moved down until the head of his penis was pressing at the fluttering entrance to her vagina and then in one smooth movement her thrust up into her hot tunnel until every inch of his shaft was embedded inside her. Then he and Sandra began to move in that delicious dance of love with a harmony that was as sinuous and beautiful as their dancing. Gradually the tempo of the coordinated movements of their bodies accelerated until the thrusting of his penis became a blur. Their minds had passed beyond the realm of conscious thought to a place where every ounce of their energy was concentrated in the overwhelming sensations ripping out from their conjoined flesh, consumed by the inexorable imperative of sexual desire that could only be satisfied in the cataclysm of orgasmic release.

The convulsion of Sandra's orgasm so overloaded her senses that she could no longer be described as conscious, aware of nothing other than the overwhelming ecstasy within which she drowned. As she cried out in the final extremity of her rapture, Antonio thrust one final time, deeper into her vagina than her body had ever known, while the pulsating muscles of his perineum and penis contracted with almost painful intensity as he ejaculated time and again, filling her with so much semen that it was forced back down his shaft until it was running down the crack between her cheeks.

When at last Antonio had regained his senses and his limp penis had slipped out from the warm clutch of Sandra's vagina, he went into the bathroom to fetch a damp flannel to clean the sweat and semen from her unconscious body. Then he covered her with the duvet and slipping in behind her took her in his arms with his hands cupping her breasts and he fell asleep.

The dance competition did not begin until the following afternoon and they made love again twice in the morning and again each night and morning of the weekend. The improvement in their dancing was as great as Antonio had said it would be, and when the judges presented them with the first prize they commented that they had rarely seen a couple who could perform the tango with such intensity and passion. It was, they said, as if they had become a single person, such was the perfection of their dancing.

On her return home Sandra was consumed by a strange restlessness. She realised that her relationship with Antonio would not last and that he would eventually move on to another partner and a new conquest. There was no way however, now that she had known sexual passion of such overwhelming intensity, that she would ever again be content with her husband's boring performance. After much thought about what she wanted to do she decide to ask Antonio whether he thought she was good enough to set up on her own as a teacher of the tango. She was sure that with the right kind of advertising she could lure enough young men to satisfy her sexual needs as well as her love of dancing. She didn't tell him quite everything as she didn't want to offend his vanity and there was still much that she could learn from him before he grew tired of her as a lover. As for her marriage, she could see no reason to separate from her husband; she still loved him and he was a good husband and father and had no desire to hurt him. All she wanted was exciting sex on a regular basis without commitment or the complication of emotional attachment and she was going to make sure that she got it.