She was a little overweight

Story Info
Wife was cheating with trainer, he got his revenge.
1.7k words
3.82
177.2k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
993 Followers

Three years ago my wife Julie and I had a baby girl. Our marriage has had its ups and downs, but generally things have been fine. Once our daughter began preschool, Julie started working out with a personal trainer each day. Each month she did she got in a little better shape, within a year she was in better shape than she was when we met in college. The results of her workouts did wonders for my sex drive, but seemed to suppress hers. Most nights she was tired and uninterested in sex. I started to feel self conscience about myself. Was it me? On the occasions she initiated sexual contact she was like a totally different woman. She was in touch with her body and knew just how to gratify herself sexually. It was the best sex of my life.

One Wednesday I came home just before lunch to put on a suit, we had an unscheduled client interview and I needed to look my best. Julie was surprised to see me, she was in the shower having only recently returned from her workout at the gym. I took off my clothes and began to place them in the hamper when I smelled something strange. On the top of the laundry basket were Julie's panties and as soon as I picked them up I realized what I had smelled. Her panties were soaked with semen; someone else's semen. I was certain it had leaked out of her before she got in the shower.

Almost as a reflex I put the semen soaked panties back in the basket and covered them with my clothes. I dressed and quickly left the house for my meeting. I didn't mention the panties then or that night. I wasn't sure I wanted to know more. But things started adding up. As she got in better shape she had been less and less interested in sex. Perhaps this was why, she was getting it from someone else. I could not believe that she wasn't using a condom with this guy, didn't she care about her own health or mine for that matter? How long had I been exposed? I was furious.

I was hurt, confused and angry. I stopped making sexual advances and to my dismay Julie didn't seem to mind. It seemed as though the fact that I was no longer interested in sex was a relief instead of a concern. Periodically I would check the laundry and based on my scientific analysis she was fucking her lover twice a week on average, but sometimes she did it everyday.

Julie was proud of her new body and she loved to show it off. She even had the gall to tell me how luck I was to have her. Even more repugnant was her rejection of people who were overweight. In the mall if a fat person would walk by she would make a comment under her breath. Julie was never fat, she had gained weight during her pregnancy and promptly lost it. But you would assume as an ex-smoker hates smoke 10 times more than a non-smoker that she was once overweight herself.

Two month had passed since I made love to my wife, she still had not commented on our sexual respite. To my surprise I got an email from Alicia, an old friend from college I had once dated, explaining how she had taken a job here in Boston and would be in town for training. She wanted to get together for coffee. I agreed to meet and catch up.

Sitting in Starbucks I waited for Alicia to arrive. Even though I had not seen her for more than a decade I knew it was her when I saw her. She was a petite redhead with small breast and long hair a decade ago. Now she was the epitome of a soccer mom. Her red hair was shorter now, her face a little chubby, her breast swollen, her hips were wide and she had a little belly to top it off. We talked for a long time. She was fairly unhappy with her marriage, but she was excited to be back at work. She was even more frustrated with her body, she was even considering surgery to help take off some of the weight. In a nervous laugh she commented on how I would never be interested in her now.

I laughed and explained how she might be surprised. I began to explain my situation. How my wife had built a temple to her body and worshiped another man, her trainer I assumed. As I revealed my secret Alicia put her hand over mine and consoled me. I started looking at Alicia in a whole new light. The fact that she was dissatisfied with her body turned me on. She was weak and vulnerable and I suspected that I could take advantage of her, not in a negative way, but in a way that I can't describe in words.

I leaned forward and whispered to her that I wanted to make love to her. She giggled assuming I was joking. I repeated my desire again, this time I asked if she felt the same way. Nervously she bit her nail and explained that she had never considered cheating on her husband. But she smiled as she revealed that she really wanted to. I looked at my watch, it was just before 10AM and asked her if she wanted to go right now before she changed her mind. Several people were watching as I took her hand and led her to my car. I think they knew what we were about to do.

I opened the door to our house and showed Alicia around. Finally, I opened the door to the bedroom, closing it once we were inside. Alicia was wearing a pant suit that revealed very little. We both undressed as Alicia inquired about Julie's whereabouts. I explained she would not be home for quite some time and that we could relax. I knew that was a lie, but I didn't care.

Alicia didn't remove her bra or panties, instead she climbed in Julie's side of the bed as I climbed into my side. We began lightly kissing, Alicia's overweight body hiding under the covers. I began exploring her, she was soft and warm. I remembered her kisses and the taste of her mouth. I decided to sit up and pulled her up as well. She was tugging on the sheet trying to cover herself, but I pulled it down. Sitting next to Alicia on the bed I reached around her back and unhooked her bra and revealed her swollen breasts. Her belly hung slightly over her panties and her hips were wider than any women I had ever been with. I helped remove her panties and soon she was completely naked. Pulling her on my lap, she wrapped her legs around my back and we were looking directly into each others eyes. I began kissing her again.

Alicia began to sob explaining that she felt fat, that she felt unattractive. I pulled her hand from my side and placed in between our legs and on my penis. I was fully erect and clearly aroused by her body. I told her that she was attractive, that I wanted her more than anything else in the world right then. She wiped back the tears and smiled as she kissed me. I lifted her on my cock and in a moment was deep inside of her. We sat motionless, just kissing for sometime. Alicia's hair was now a mess, and her skin was glistening with perspiration. Her hips were wider than mine and my legs were beginning to fall asleep. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and figured that Julie would be walking through that door anytime. I didn't want to finish too quickly, but my penis began to throb, I needed a release.

I laid back and Alicia took the queue to begin riding me. Her belly and breasts bounced slightly, while her hips sloshed in tune with her thrusts. Within a couple of minutes her red hair was soaked with sweat, and her mascara was beginning to run. I leaned back and closed my eyes imaging what the sight must have looked like. Julie would never expect that I would cheat with someone who looked like Alicia. I heard a click and realized that Julie was home, she must have heard us and just cracked open the door. I opened my eyes and could see the outline of someone standing just outside of the cracked door.

Alicia didn't hear the door and she just kept riding me. I began hamming it up for my audience. I moaned, I praised and then something surprised me. I told Alicia I was about to cum and asked if I should pull out. I did this for the benefit of Julie who was still watching from the doorway. Alicia stopped moving and told me she wasn't on the pill. She then said something I didn't expect, I want you to cum inside of only if you want to. The door opened slightly and the light from the window caught Julie's eye, I could see her looking at me and I think she noticed that I saw her because she opened the door even more. Just then I blurted out that I wanted to cum inside of her.

Alicia began moving once again, only now she leaned over my face and began asking me to cum inside of her. She was begging me to fill her with my semen. Then she felt it, the first stream of hot semen shot inside of her. The tone of her voice changed as she changed from the vulnerable, overweight housewife, into something else, a more confident controlled woman. She told me that she wanted to carry my baby, that she could be a better wife than Julie. Just as she mentioned Julies name, Julie walked in the room and demanded to know what was going on.

Julie was disgusted. This fat woman was riding her husband in her own bed. Her hair and makeup were a mess. In her mind it was worse that I was fucking someone so completely disgusting than the fact that I was fucking someone in the first place. Alicia calmly turned and commented that she must be the skinny little bitch. She then explained that her husband had just impregnated her. Just as she did I shot the last load of semen inside of Alicia. I am not sure I impregnated her, but I humiliated Julie.

edmead
edmead
993 Followers