She Wore White Long Johns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what did she do this time?" Kevin asked as he undressed me that evening after returning to the hotel around eight.

"For a while nothing, she simply sat and chatted to the six or seven guys and the two other girls."

Kevin kissed me deeply and I responded; he is a great kisser, but very energetic and I have to take care. He has this wonderful knack of sucking my lower lip into his mouth. It's a great feeling, but can cause unsightly swelling fairly easily. He flipped my bra clip undone and eased the straps off each shoulder.

"What then?"

"They were all lying down and she was standing, the only one like that."

"Still in the jacket?" He asked sliding the cups of my bra off my boobs.

"Yes."

"So what was the big deal?"

He was now licking my nipples and sliding his hand up my inner thigh. 'Nice, even if it is your husband,' I smiled.

"She was standing with her back to the pool and to me when she undid the tie at the waist of the jacket," I muttered, pressing my boob against his mouth and slightly opening my legs. "She undid it and, holding the edges of the jacket, she slowly opened it, just like you imagine a flasher in a dirty raincoat does."

"Mmmm, nice," he muttered sucking my nipple into his mouth and running his fingers the length of my lips inside the gusset of my panties. I reached for his erection inside his stylishly Italian, linen trousers.

"I could tell that the guys liked what they saw, for there was a couple of whoops and wows. I thought she probably was wearing a stylish and sexy bikini or something."

Kevin slipped his fingers inside my panties.

"Mmmm, is that me or her that's done this?" He asked.

"Done what?" I replied sliding my fingers inside the waist of his trousers and feeling pleased that just beneath his waist they found the tip of his fully extended cock.

"Made you this wet," Kevin replied putting his fingers to my mouth. "Taste?"

I did, it was nice.

"Both of you I imagine darling," I replied stroking his familiar, but always wonderfully exciting cock.

"Then what happened?"

"She turned round."

"What so she was facing you?"

"Yes, but it seemed more than facing."

"What do you mean?" He asked, rolling my skirt up; I lifted my bum to help him, despite the skirt being horrendously expensive and me worrying about is being creased.

"It was more," I started saying, quite slowly, wondering just what I should tell my husband about my feelings.

"How more?" He grunted as he slid his hand into my panties.

"It was as if she was staring at me, doing it for me even."

"Doing what?"

"Flashing herself."

"What do you means flashing?"

"She was almost naked under the jacket, just the tiniest of thongs and no bra."

"Oh fucking hell, where was I? What the hell I was I doing not being here?" He said slipping his fingers in me.

"Er, do you mind, Mr Williams remember me? Your wife." I asked in a jokey manner as I opened my legs even wider. Kevin pushed deeper. "Jesus," I grunted as his, what must have been three fingers slid right up me and the knuckle by his thumb pushed right against my clit.

It had been a quite amazing experience to see this incredible girl exposing herself to all and sundry. After 'flashing' me, she remained standing, turning in different directions as she chatted to her friends and looked round the pool including staring in my direction several times. On one glance in my direction, she slowly eased the jacket off her shoulders and casually let it fall to the floor. Turning her back on me, she took a few paces towards the big 'wags bag' she had earlier laid on the grounds. I watched fascinated as she bent at the waist, keeping her, what seemed like impossibly, long legs dead straight and rummaged in the bag. Her bum seemed to be signalling to me; just what message it was transmitting, though, I had no idea. I am sure she took longer than was needed bent over like that exhibiting her wonderful bottom and marvellous legs and I am equally sure, she wiggled it a couple of times as well. Naturally, as thongs do, the slither of material had snuggled deep into the 'cleavage' between the symmetrical cheeks of her, what looked to me to be, perfect bum; it really was quite some sight, even to a woman like me who is not interested in other females!

At last she straightened up clasping a bottle of sun oil in her hand. As brazenly as anything, she stood there on the side of the pool, in front of all her friends and now and then looking at me and applied oil to all of her body: her shoulders, chest, tummy, waist, upper and lower legs and then, with her eyes seeming to be more than ever looking in my direction, her small, but beautifully shaped breasts. I just wondered how many of the guys looking at her had got hard ons; wisely, no ne moved.

I stayed at the pool for an hour or so more wondering if anything else might happen. When it didn't look as though it would, I returned to our room to sunbathe on the large south facing balcony. It was secluded, no one could see me, could they? No, they couldn't I concluded as firstly my top then my panties came off. Laying there naked, I felt wonderful. I adore the sun and breeze on my body especially on my bare tits; it was a rarity, though, to feel them on my bare tummy and pubes. Not just a rarity but also an arouser.

Of course she was in my mind as my hand found my breast. It was her slim, willowy, near naked body that I was thinking about as my other hand slid down my body and cupped my mound. It was all the visions of her in the long johns, her nipples showing through it, her crotch emphasised by the tight material, her wobbling, wiggling bottom and of her opening the jacket to show me her near nudity, which were in my mind as I began to masturbate. It was her hands smoothing the oil into her breasts that I was 'seeing' as my fingers aroused and stimulated my clit. As I fucked myself, my mind was fucking her, but in a non physical, purely emotional way. Yes, she and I were having sex on a plain that I had not yet visited, but one I knew I would one day. A plain that was all about exhibiting oneself and watching, rather than actually fucking others.

I didn't think it wise to tell Kevin much more about her and what I had seen other than to say how she had oiled herself. He loved that and thrust himself deep into me as I told him 'she rubbed the oil into her bare tits' staring straight at me.

Chapter 4

It was overcast and scheduled for light rain the next day so I bagged a ride into Florence with Kevin who had a series of meetings in the glorious old city. I thought some serious hopping was called for and had a delightful day taking on the Florentine boutiques, it was wonderful. As Kevin had called and said he was running late I caught the train and a cab back to the hotel, arriving there around five. It was almost deserted.

Kevin got back an hour or so later and after kissing me and touching my breasts, the old romantic after ten years or so, said.

"I checked the restaurant and they have no reservations this evening so, my little voyeur, no fun for you."

"Bugger," I smiled back.

"So how about we walk into the village and try that little restaurant in the main square? It looked quite good."

We had a lovely evening. It was just a simple trattoria, but as is so typical throughout Italy, especially in Tuscany, the food was wonderful. Simple, straightforward seafood pasta, with loads of gorgeous, freshly baked bread and then salad and roast veal followed by local strawberries. I felt very much like the eating scene in Tom Jones as my husband and I sort of flaunted ourselves at each other via the food. We washed it down with a bottle of chianti and strolled back to the hotel feeling mellow and very much in love.

We were in bed by ten reading our books, sipping grappa and watching CNN. We didn't have sex that night, but drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, my boobs squashed against Kevin's hairy chest.

We had breakfast together. It was still slightly overcast so I hadn't made my mind up what to do?

"Maybe you'll see your flasher again?" He suggested, taking me into his arms.

"Maybe she's gone home?" I replied.

"Maybe she's trying to pull you," Kevin said, pushing the lapels of my silk robe off my shoulder, exposing my right breast.

"Maybe she might be, but remember I don't do women, maybe she wants you," I replied as my robe billowed open.

"Maybe you don't, but maybe one day you might, just for me," he said pushing the robe from my body.

"Maybe, maybe, maybe," I said taking his splendidly full erection in my hand.

I thought he was going to fuck me, I was completely up for it, but he had other aspirations. I didn't swallow all of it though, just most.

I mooched around the hotel and the indoor and outdoor pools during the morning and then had a massage, a facial and a body treatment in the spa for most of the afternoon. With the place being almost empty and the weather unreliable, I was becoming rather bored, but felt better when I watched the CNN news and weather and saw that warm, sunny weather was forecast for the rest of the week.

After Kevin returned around six, we toyed with going out to a restaurant, but as our package included dinner and neither of us felt up to searching around for somewhere else we decided to eat at the hotel.

"If it's quiet, we'll have a quick dinner and a long fuck," he informed me.

"And if it's busy, a long dinner and a quick fuck?" I smiled back.

"Our fucks are never quick luv," he responded kissing me. "Tell you what, if your bird is there let's see if she wants to join us?"

"Don't be daft, she's probably gone home."

"Oh so if she hadn't then you'd consider it?" He quipped back quickly.

"Oh sod off, Kev."

"Not just for me?"

"I can't manufacture fancying women, you know, no more than you could men. How about if I said let's get that tall guy with the blonde hair to join us and for him and you to get friendly, what would you say then?"

"Ok, ok, you've made your point, but I always think it's different for women."

To our amazement, as we approached the bar there was loads of noise, it was crowded.

"Shit, I didn't make a reservation," Kevin said. "Hang on."

I stood by the entrance to the bar as he rushed off to the restaurant. I was wearing white, quite tight, thin trousers and a turquoise top. That was made from a thin material, like a voile so was partly see through. It was like a long sleeved, fitted tee shirt with a scooped front and back. It was tight across my boobs, but looser beneath them and was worn outside the trousers. I was showing a lot of flesh and a deep cleavage, for I was wearing one of my bras that was really for a weight off period, when my boobs slip beneath a real D, not like now when they reach a full DD. I felt good and quite sexy.

Looking around I saw some familiar faces, my pulse started to race a little, for I realised that they were the group she was with; they clearly hadn't left. I was searching round the bar, hoping to see her when I heard someone say.

"Excuse me."

I moved to one side and turned at the same time. It was her. We were very close, our eyes met and she smiled. I thought she was going to say something, but all she did was nod, look up and down my body and move on. My gaze followed her as she walked slowly and purposefully over to her crowd in the far corner.

'How can a woman do this to me?' I asked myself as I felt my breasts start to tingle, a warmth spread out from my crotch and my nipples begin to harden. But then, looking at the gorgeous creature, I suggested to myself that she could have a stunning effect on any man and most women.

She was wearing a pale, pink dress. To call it simply a dress, though, is such an understatement; a little like calling Concord, 'just a plane.'

It was made from silk. The skirt was loose and ridiculously short, for the hem was just several inches down her thighs. It had a collar and a slit down the front, but no buttons as far as I could see. The slit reached to between her boobs. As she had stood upright beside me, I had seen the sides of both of them and wondered with both credulity and a tremor of excitement, just what she would show when she bent forward, stretched or sat down.

"That was lucky," I heard Kevin say as he took hold of my elbow.

"What was?" I asked thinking he meant me seeing her.

"The maitre d' saved us a table, well more a little space in a corner, they are full up with a big party who are in three houses in the village, it's someone's anniversary."

"That's good."

"And there is also a table of sixteen from the TV company shooting an ad. I wonder who they can be?"

I smiled at him. "I think we can guess that."

"Yes, they are over in that corner" he said as we found a place by the bar. "There she is," he said touching my wrist. "Jesus Christ what is she wearing? Look Mands."

"I saw her when she came into the bar. If she wasn't so lovely it would be obscene," I said, agreeing with the barman that Pernod would be fine as they had no Punt es Mes.

"Hey, steady, I'll begin to think you are starting to fancy her," he said squeezing my hand as we sat on the bar stools our knees touching.

It was another amazing evening.

We went to our table just after her party. Once more we had a good view of her, with this time both of us being side on to her.

As we ate our delicious sea food starters Kevin said.

"How I wish there were more flashers like her around."

I glanced over and saw that she was sitting with her elbows on the table. That made the front of her dress gape and from where I was I could see most of both boobs; I could see that the guy on her left would probably have been able to see all of one, including her nipple, which was making a clearly visible bulge in the silk.

"Flasher? What do you mean Kev?"

"Well some people seem to want to flaunt what they have at others."

"Yes but she's not a flasher, not like the dirty mac brigade is she?"

"I dunno, I think perhaps she is. It's the same principle, getting a sexual kick from strangers looking at you."

"Bit of difference, though, between a grubby bloke flashing his dick and a gorgeous bird revealing herself," I snorted, half, but not completely joking.

"Only to the audience really. The flasher is after the same gratification whether he is showing a half hard dick by opening his coat or she is exposing a nice bum, long legs or nice tits in a ridiculous brief dress. They are both exhibitionists aren't they?"

"I guess you're right."

"And to an extent," Kevin went on, his eyes fixed on the gorgeous creature who was now sitting back in her chair with her impossibly long legs stretched out before her, "We're the voyeurs aren't we?"

I had no experience whatsoever and little real knowledge about either exhibitionism or voyeurism. I had never given either much thought nor had I wondered just why it was some people, women especially, had the need, compulsion or whatever to flash their body at others.

As we both finished off our starters in silence I had a couple of thoughts. Like many women, I did, at times wear clothes that showed a lot of my boobs or legs, I wore brief bikinis and went topless at the pool and beach. And, as I thought about that in relation to the girl at the next table, I had to acknowledge that I did get a kick from men looking at me. As I accepted that, I thought a little deeper and realised that I was getting a similar sensation from looking at her. 'Was I both an exhibitionist and a voyeur? Can you be both?' I wondered.

Whilst waiting for our main courses I saw her looking over at us a few times. Whilst I may have been mistaken, I rather got the impression that when she glanced our way it was more me she looked at, than Kevin. Oddly and unexpectedly that gave me quite a thrill. 'She fancies me more than him' I found myself thinking as once more her eyes caught mine before travelling down to my waist, lingering, I thought, on my breasts. She was again making me feel excited, not of course because I fancied women or anything like that, I smiled to myself.

Similar to that first evening, she was putting on something of a show and there was lots of 'comings and goings.' It seemed as if the place settings were on a revolving basis for most of the diners moved round the table, although she stayed pretty much in the same place at the table, but did get up and go out to the bar or outside several times.

Of course, as she got up, sat down, crossed and uncrossed her legs, straightened them out or bent them under her chair, her skirt moved. It went up her legs to a point where it seemed impossible that she could retain any coverage of her panties, if she was wearing them, but somehow she never quite flashed what was under the skirt. However, that was not the case with her top. As she leaned forward or bent at the waist to sit down or get up, so the front would gape, so it would billow away from her chest and so the two sides of the slit would open up. And as that happened, so she exposed more of her chest, revealed more flesh, flashed larger proportions of her breasts and yes, so she put on more of an exhibition for us.

She was resting her head on her hand, with her elbow on the table, talking to a guy just along from her. She was bent forward and the top was gaping. I could see most of her right breast, but not her areola or her nipple. For some reason I could not at all fathom, that annoyed and frustrated me. I know I had seen them at the pool, but for some reason seeing them again now took on an importance far beyond any possible excitement I would, or could, get from seeing that circle of pinkness. I was getting the same feelings from looking at her legs and the hem of her skirt. I was willing with all my silent might for it to slip up that extra few inches so I would see her panties, or no panties, if that was the case. Just what was it, I wondered, that makes a glimpse of a nipple or a flash of panties such a significant attraction at a time like this?

I was dreaming away like that watching the waiter serve the sea bass Kevin and I were sharing. When I switched my gaze from watching him to her, she was staring straight at me. Her arm was down by her side, maybe slightly pulling on the material of the top, so it was gaping more than it had been. Holding my gaze, she turned a little towards me. The top opened even further and I saw more of her breast. She glanced at Kevin, who I saw was also looking at her, then back to me and held my gaze as she leaned forward. Slowly, tantalisingly slowly, the material slid away from her breast revealing her small, dark nipple; it was obviously hard. I gulped and felt a strong flush of sexual arousal. She smiled and as slowly as she had let the top open up, she turned away.

"Fucking hell, what is she up to?" Kevin said, gripping my hand.

"No idea, but I didn't see you looking away or blushing," I smiled, trying to cover my embarrassment at my feelings.

Looking at me, Kevin said. "Well I can see you enjoyed it," as he stared at my breast.

As I looked down, I saw she was looking over her shoulder and also staring at my chest. What an odd scene? My husband, me and this stranger all staring at the twin bulges in my tight top.

For the rest of the evening, we didn't see that much of her, but what we did see was incredible.

Walking through the restaurant showing us, and everyone else, that wonderful wiggle and her long, long, bare legs. Leaning forward when seated exposing most of her breasts and slumping back in her chair, her legs stretched out and the hem of her skirt as far up her thighs as it could go, nearly showing if she was wearing knickers or not. And once, when standing with her back to us, after looking over her shoulder at us, she leaned forward, stopped, then leaned further forward until she showed us that, under the flimsy dress, she was as bare beneath the waist as she was above it. As we both looked at the nakedness of her bum I felt Kevin's knee pressing hard against mine.