Shehla’s Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uimaaa..." Shehla screamed as she experienced intense pain followed by waves of pleasure emanate from her bruised nipple and course down to her pussy, making it hot and wet...

"Mat kijiye na aisa, Jiju! Bahut dard hota hai!"

"Don't do that, Jiju! It hurts!" She protested sultrily. But her voice was thick and her eyes red with passion.

"Sorry, sorry!"

Kapil then leaned over Shehla and kissed and suckled her nipple, to soothe it.

"Aur kahan dard ho raha hai meri pyari saali ko?"

"Where else is it hurting my darling saali?"

He then licked and kissed the bruises on her breasts as she pointed them out to him. His fingers continued to caress and stroke her body, slowly travelling south. The carelessly wrapped chunni partly covering her body offered no hindrance. Soon, his fingers had wormed their way into her panties and he started running them up and down her slit, feeling its heat and wetness.

She thrashed her hips wildly as he started finger-fucking her, first using one and then two fingers. He had to throw a leg over her thighs and clamp them down to control the thrashing. She closed her eyes and thrashed her head from side to side, uttering guttural moans while he clamped his mouth on a nipple and kept suckling and finger fucking her until she reached another shattering climax.

Tears flowed from her eyes and into the dishevelled hair spread around her face as she slowly recovered from the heights of her climax and opened her eyes. She looked tired, happy and utterly satiated. Kapil felt a surge of pride as he looked at her, knowing that he had the power to make this attractive young woman experience peaks of heavenly pleasure that she had so long been deprived of. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and held them before her. They were coated with a fine white foam: Her secretions had been whipped up like egg whites as he had finger fucked her. He proceeded to lick the foam off his fingers, savouring its taste and scent. He then offered his fingers to her, and after a bit of hesitation, Shehla too licked them, putting them in her mouth and sucking them thoroughly dry...

***

Kapil returned from the bathroom after cleaning himself up, wearing his shorts. Shehla giggled as he explained that he had done so to protect his modesty from the lecherous eyes of his horny saali. He quickly threw on a bathrobe and opened the door when the room service guy delivered coffee that he had ordered, while Shehla made herself scarce in the bathroom. Kapil then lounged in bed while Shehla sat on the dressing stool as they sipped coffee.

"Shehla, aao na. Yahan baitho."

"Shehla, come. Sit here." He invited, patting the bed.

"Ji mein yahin theek hun. Mai aap ke paas baithi toh kya hum baat cheet kar sakenge?"

"Thanks, but I am OK here. Do you think we could have a conversation if I sat close to you?" She arched a saucy brow.

"Han, yeh bhi theek hai. Agar merey paas baithogi toh zaroor kuchh na kuchh shaitani karogi!"

"Yeah, that's true. You'll be up to no good if you sit close to me!" He chuckled, and she stuck her tongue out to him. They then settled down to some serious conversation.

Shehla once again shared with him her fears that she might already be pregnant. She reckoned that her period was overdue by a day or two. She explained that she'd not yet done a pregnancy test, since it was still too early for it to give a reliable result.

"Shehla, mujhe nahi lagta ke tum pet se ho. Lekin aisa hua toh bhi usme fikr karne ki koi baat nahi hai. Yeh mat bhoolo ke mein hamesha tumhare saath hun. Tum akeli nahi ho!"

"Shehla, I don't think you are pregnant. But even if you are, it is nothing to worry about. Remember, I am with you always. You are not alone!"

"Aapko kaise pata?"

"How do you know?"

"Mujhe pata hai. Bharosa karo!"

"I know. Trust me!" Kapil was emphatic. An enigmatic smile played on his lips. Kapil's emphatic assertion went a long way to soothe her jangled nerves and she hoped and prayed that he was right.

Shehla's phone started ringing and she rushed to open her handbag to get it. In her hurry, the open handbag slipped and fell, scattering its contents on the floor. Among the contents was a pack of sanitary pads. She blushed scarlet as she saw Kapil eyeing the scattered contents and rushed to stuff them back in the handbag, hoping that he hadn't seen it. By the time she gathered all the stuff, her phone had stopped ringing. Fortunately, it wasn't from anyone in her contact list and she could safely ignore the call.

"Shehla, tumhe jaldi hi unki zaroorat padegi."

"Shehla, you're going to need them soon." Kapil told her in a matter-of-fact tone. They both knew exactly what he was referring to. Even in her flustered, embarrassed state of mind, she hoped that he was right...

"Shehla, mujhe lagta hai ke ab hamein nikalna chahiye. Nahi toh Kalpana fikr karne lagegi. Maine usse kuchh bataya nahi hai hamari mulaqat ke barey mein."

"Shehla, I think we should be leaving now. Else, Kalpana will start worrying. I haven't told her about our meeting." It was just past 12 noon.

"Jiju aur thodi der ruk jaiye na. Mujhe apni bahon mein lijiye!"

"Jiju, please wait a while. Take me in your arms!" Shehla whispered, wanting to prolong their tryst. She was in no rush, since she'd told her mother that she had to complete some urgent work in the office and wasn't sure when she would return.

She then lay down beside him, resting her head on his chest. Her fingers played with his chest hair and caressed his body, slowly moving down. His cock lurched awake in response to her caresses and tented his shorts.

"Aahh..." He whispered as Shehla's hand slipped under the waist band of his shorts and fondled his cock. She then pushed his shorts down to his knees and freed his cock, and it sprang up, fully hard.

"Shehla ruk jao na please!"

"Shehla, please stop!" Kapil groaned.

"Kyon? Yeh aapko achha nahi lagta?"

"Why? Don't you like it?" She queried, looking into his eyes and running her fingers over his cock.

"Nahi Shehla, tum jaanti ho ke yeh baat nahi hai!"

"No Shehla, you know that's not true!"

She giggled as she felt his cock getting harder and precum wetted her hand.

"Toh fir?"

"Then what's it?"

"Sachmuch mujhe jaana hi hoga. Mujhe der ho rahi hai."

"I really have to go. I am getting late." Kapil gripped her hand, holding it tight it around his cock. He then pulled her hand off his cock and got up as she pouted sexily.

"Theek hai! Bus sirf ek minute!"

"OK! Just one minute!" She leaned forward and landed a soft, wet kiss on his cock head.

"Agli baar mein tumhe achhi tarah choosne doonga."

"Next time I'm going to let you suck it properly." Kapil promised in a hoarse voice. It was really hard for Kapil to separate a sexy, wantonly aroused Shehla from his cock.

"Phir kab milenge?"

"When will we meet again?"

"Bahut jaldi. Bas, tumhara period shuru hone do."

"Very soon. Just let your period start." He promised, a smile playing on his lips...

... Contd.

12