Shehla’s Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhhh..." She moaned as she felt the pain dissolving into sparks of indescribable pleasure. She eagerly thrust her hips up, urging him to continue. He felt the heat of her pussy and sensed that she was lubricating up nicely as half his cock went in. He pulled back and thrust in hard again. His cock went in all the way and he felt it nudge her cervix. Her pussy was very tight and hot as it gripped his cock.

He grunted and she moaned as he let loose a staccato series of hard thrusts deep into her pussy. In just a couple of thrusts Shehla went over the precipice and had the first of her many climaxes. Kapil continued to fuck her senseless, concentrating solely on his own pleasure, giving her many more orgasms. Only his tight grip on her hips prevented her from sliding up and banging her head on the wall against which his desk rested. As he approached his climax, he stopped and rested a while, pulling back from the precipice. He wanted to prolong the pleasure of fucking Shehla as much as he could.

She opened her eyes and saw him eyeing her breasts. Wordlessly, she undid the buttons of her kameez and held the two halves open. Kapil reached in and grabbed her tits, roughly mauling them. There was no way her slip could be taken off. He just ripped it open and pushed her lacy bra up, freeing her gorgeous tits. He took his pleasure, squeezing and fondling them, rolling and pinching the nipples, while Shehla looked on with half open eyes, breathing hard. He then resumed his energetic thrusts, watching her tits jiggle and bounce. Shehla kept uttering low moans, her eyes closed and let herself float away on a river of heavenly pleasures in which she found herself...

A couple of more times Kapil stopped at the brink of ejaculation, let the tide retreat a bit then resumed his powerful thrusts until finally he could resist no more.

"Ooooohhh..." He exhaled as his hips jerked and his cock spewed ropes of thick semen deep inside her body. They were bathed in sweat in spite of the cold air blowing from the air-conditioner. When he finally withdrew his deflating cock, a copious amount of their combined love juices gushed out and formed a big puddle on his glass topped desk. Kapil quickly picked Shehla up and seated her on a chair, making sure that her clothes did not get soiled with the mess. She wadded up a couple of paper napkins against her pussy and they both worked quickly together to wipe up the puddle on his desk before it could trickle down on the floor or ooze between the glass top and the wooden veneer beneath it. They ran through the entire supply of paper napkins in his office! Kapil licked off a little trickle of blood from her lower lip where she'd bitten herself.

Climbing slowly down from the high of the roller-coaster ride that Jiju had made her experience, Shehla blushed as she suddenly realized that her boobs were still peeping out of her open kameez.

"Jiju, this is the second slip you have torn." She complained with a sidelong glance as she pulled the two halves of her kameez together.

"Serves you right! Why do you keep putting such obstacles in my way?" Kapil was unrepentant...

***

As luck would have it, the very next day Kapil received confirmation of the first big order that he had been pursuing for quite a while.

"Yess!!" Kapil exulted, punching his fist in the air. Shehla had proved to be the lucky mascot for his fledgeling business...

***

Contd...

12