Shehla’s Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh..." Shehla hit a hard climax after just a few thrusts and Kapil could feel her pussy spasming around his shaft as he continued to plough her hard. Just seconds later, Kapil too spurted deep inside her and then paused, his torso hovering over her as he supported himself on his hands, their genitals still coupled. The whole thing took no more than a couple of minutes.

"Kya baat hai Jiju, aaj bahut utawale lag rahe ho?"

"What's the matter Jiju, you seem to be very impatient today?" Shehla smiled up to him, their breathing slowly returning to normal. She gathered some sweat from his brow and licked it, even as she tightened her pussy to squeeze his softening shaft.

"Pata nahi aaj tumne kya jadoo kiya hai. Aaj tum bahut hi sexy lag rahi ho!"

"I don't know what spell you have cast today. You're looking sexier than ever!"

"Mm...!" She sighed contentedly. She saw him eyeing her boobs and held her shirt open to bare her breasts for her lover's viewing pleasure. They shone with her sweat, her nipples were stiff and aureoles were crinkled. Kapil took pleasure of her breasts, fondling, squeezing, pulling her nipples... Shehla could feel his cock buried inside her body starting to harden again. She tightened her pussy around his shaft and thrust her hips up. Kapil couldn't remember the last time he had become erect so soon after ejaculation, even before fully losing his first erection.

"Han Jiju. Dil bhar kar maze lo. Khoob andar tak ghusao!

"Yess Jiju. Take pleasure as much as you want. Push it in deep!" She whispered.

Kapil hardly needed any encouragement as he started fucking her again. Now that the first climax had taken the edge off their hunger, he played it slow and deep. He paused frequently when his cock nudged her cervix deep inside her, enjoying her hot, wet, silken smooth pussy contract around his shaft, then withdrew slowly till only the tip was inside her, then plunged in again with smooth, powerful thrusts of his thighs and glutes.

Shehla was in a blissful state, enjoying the sparks of tiny climaxes ignited in her pussy by her lover's magic wand as it slowly rubbed against her the keenly sensitive pussy walls. Her eyes were half closed and she breathed in gasps, emitting little involuntary squeaks and moans as the tide of her arousal once again started rising inexorably and finally washed over her in a giant climax...

Kapil wore the smile of a conquering hero as he surveyed Shehla going through the throes of another giant climax, her cunt spasming around his hard shaft still buried deep inside her. He still had not cum. Without giving her any rest, he placed her legs on his shoulders and leaned forward, jack knifing her body. The cushion placed under her hips slipped off and fell on the floor. He then unleashed a staccato series of hard and deep thrusts into her defenceless pussy, totally concentrating on getting his own pleasure until he too went over the cliff and sent another load of cum surging deep into her canal.

Although neither of them realized it, he had unconsciously responded to the surge of pheromones triggered by her ovulation, that had heightened his arousal and fuelled the energy and power of his sex drive... That was Mother Nature's sly way of encouraging copulation at the right time, to improve the prospect of procreation. Alas, the IUD in her womb thwarted impregnation, putting paid to Mother Nature's plans...

As her arousal subsided, Shehla felt pain in her legs, unnaturally folded up against her chest. "Ahh..." she winced and wriggled her body, trying to straighten up. Kapil immediately understood her problem and lifted himself off of her. There was a sucking sound as their genitals decoupled and a biggish load of their combined secretions oozed out and puddled on the leather upholstery of the couch. He gave her a hand and helped her to stand up. He gave her tissues to wipe the secretions continuing to dribble out of her pussy. Her swollen red inner lips protruded out of the outer labia. It would be a while before the blood drained out and let them retreat inside the protective outer labia...

Kapil stared lovingly as an utterly satiated and totally fucked out Shehla staggered slowly to the toilet, clutching her handbag. He surveyed the scene of the battleground: clothes strewn all over the floor, a big puddle of their fluids on the couch. He noticed a big wet patch on the cushion too, as he picked it up. "I'm going to get another big order soon, for sure!" He thought, a triumphant smile lighting up his face...

***

Shehla emerged from the toilet after fifteen minutes. Kapil stared as she stood quite unselfconsciously before him. She had cleaned herself up and tied her dishevelled hair into a loose knot. Bereft of makeup, her face shone with a healthy glow. Remnants of her passion still showed in her eyes. She had not bothered to button up her shirt nor fasten the clasp of her bra. Her pencil skirt still lay discarded on the floor. She had taken off her stockings and her slim, smooth, hairless legs glowed in the sunlight streaming in from the window. It was just as well she had put on fresh panties, since Kapil had stowed her soiled panties in his drawer, a memento of their joyous coupling.

"Kaisi lag rahi hoon, Jiju?"

"How do I look, Jiju?" She asked with a naughty smile playing on her lips, subtly pulling back her shoulders and pushing her chest out. She felt no inhibitions and in fact was thrilled to present her half-clad body for her Jiju's pleasure.

"Oh my God, Shehla! Are you planning to kill me today?" He ran a theatrical finger across his throat and rolled his eyes up, eliciting peals of laughter from her.

"But seriously, you have totally tired me out. I don't think I can get it up for another week!" He confessed.

"No problem, Jiju! All in good time! But right now, I am starving!" She declared.

Kapil had menus from nearby eateries in his drawer. They ordered chicken tikka frankie wraps, with salad, potato chips and sweet lassi. Kapil supplemented this with an order of lip-smacking Bengali sweets from a nearby sweet shop. Kapil enjoyed the show of Shehla's boobs peeking out of her open shirt with her quick and graceful movements, as she cleaned up the mess on the couch and gathered their scattered clothes. Kapil got dressed but didn't let Shehla wear her clothes. After all, she was so easy on his eyes in her present state of dress...

"Nice! It is getting properly seasoned!" Kapil commented as he surveyed the cleaned-up couch. Faint marks of the recently cleaned puddle could still be seen on the shiny leather upholstery. She wrinkled her nose as he showed her the big wet patch on the cushion that had so recently been under her ass.

"Don't worry. We will get a fresh set of cushion covers in due course. But in the meanwhile, this too will bring luck to my business!" He assured her.

She had to duck into the little toilet when the food was delivered. They enjoyed the hearty repast, licking their fingers to get at the last of the delicious food. Kapil then fed her Sandesh and juicy Rossogollas, licking up the syrup as it trickled down her chin. He wanted to smear the syrup on her tits too, but she pushed him away, squealing.

"Please no, Jiju! The last time you smeared cake frosting on me, I had to put up with the sticky, itchy feeling for hours, till I got home and showered." She protested.

"Oh, alright, if you insist! We'll miss all the fun, though!" Kapil relented.

They relaxed on the couch. Shehla lay down with her head and shoulders resting on the hand rest, while Kapil sat with her legs in his lap. Shehla soon drifted into a light slumber as he idly ran his fingers on her calves and feet. Kapil took the opportunity to take a closer look at her lower limbs. Her legs were long, slim and shapely and her feet were small and dainty with well-formed arches. Her feet were immaculately pedicured and she wore a cheerful red polish on her toenails. "A little out of character for her otherwise modest dressing habits!" He mused...

Kapil ran a tentative finger on her toes and then bent to kiss them. Still in slumber, she wiggled her toes in response to his touch. Soon, he was delicately kissing and licking her toes. She slowly awakened to the sight of him sucking her big toe.

"Mmmrrrrr..." She purred; her eyes thick with sleep. Kapil continued to kiss her instep and moved up to her ankles. Soon, he had hooked one of her legs over his shoulder as he continued to shower feather-light kisses up the calf of the other.

"Uhhh..." She sighed and shifted her hips as he kissed the inside of her knee. Soon, Kapil was kneeling on the floor by the couch, continuing to kiss and lick his way up her inner thigh. One of her legs was hooked over the back rest and the other foot rested on the floor, thighs spread wide open for him to do as he pleased...

"Nnnhhh..." She moaned and twitched her hips as he zeroed in on her panty clad pussy. There was a gush of lubricious fluids as a thrill of arousal coursed through her. He was soon kissing her pussy over her panties, inhaling deeply her musky scent. He brought her legs together to work her panties down and off her legs and spread them apart again. He retrieved a wet panty liner that had fallen out and licked it...

"Ohh... Jiju!" She whispered and her heart thumped against her ribs as she felt his hot breath on her pussy. She panted in anticipation of his mouth touching her pussy. Never had this happened to her before! His fingers spread apart her outer lips and exposed the delicate pink inner lips to his gaze. They were wet with her secretions, and more fluid continued to trickle out.

"Unhh..." She jerked her hips as she felt his tongue on her pussy. He had to hold her hips down to restrain her jerky movements as he slowly licked his way up and down her slit, enjoying the fresh, salty taste of her secretions. He probed her opening with his tongue, not trying to go too deep, scooping up more of her juices. He then gradually moved up and circled her stiff little clit with his tongue.

"Hnhh... hnhh... hnhh..." She panted and then let out a long keening wail as she climaxed hard, holding his head tight against her pussy when Kapil finally clamped his lips around her clit and sucked on it. Her eyes were shut tight and tears were streaming out when Kapil looked up. She was still panting...

"Tum theek toh ho Shehla?"

"Are you alright Shehla?"

"H'm!" She nodded, looking at him shyly. No one had ever gone down on her till then. Her body continued to tremble and twitch a little as the aftershocks of her massive climax worked their way through her body...

After a while, she lay curled up, resting her head in his lap while he relaxed on the couch, his head thrown back and arms spread out along the back rest, enjoying the sight of Shehla's sexy, half-clad body resting in his lap. He appreciated the naked half-moon of her ass, a shapely shoulder and the swell of her breast peeping out of her open shirt. He was too drained to react to the sight, content to merely look on...

Trying to find a more comfortable position, she turned her head towards him and caught a whiff of his masculine scent. She couldn't resist the urge to lightly peck his crotch. Although Kapil's cock lay completely spent and limp inside his boxers, she could still feel the lump it formed as she continued to lightly kiss his crotch over his jeans. Kapil observed her antics through half closed eyes, an indulgent smile playing on his lips, while she continued her efforts to breathe new life into his cock.

She took it up as a challenge when she found no response to her efforts. She raised her head and her nimble fingers soon lowered the zipper on Kapil's fly, and wormed their way inside his boxers. As she lightly stroked his cock, it slowly responded to her direct touch and started to grow and harden. She giggled when she was able to fish his half hard cock out of his jeans.

"Muah... mmuah... mmuahh...!" Shehla rained kisses on his soft cock, squealing in delight as it continued to swell and harden. She indulged herself by playing with his foreskin, pushing it back and forth and licking his shiny, wet crown. She deeply inhaled the masculine scent emanating from his cock, and then slowly rubbed it all over her face, leaving sticky wet streaks in its wake. She had finally succeeded in making him fully hard again!

All this time, Kapil was content to let her do her thing, hardly moving at all, except for little involuntary jerking of his hips. She then got up, opened his jeans and quickly pulled his jeans and boxers off his legs. She stared at his hard, throbbing phallus as she kneeled between his open legs.

"Aahhh...!" Kapil reacted as she opened her mouth wide and took his crown in her mouth.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh..." Kapil grunted rhythmically, his hips jerking up and down, as she fucked her mouth with his cock. She stopped once in a while to pull it out of her mouth to lick all over his shiny crown and the ridge behind it, then sucking it in once again. Kapil's fingers were soon entwined in her tresses as he held her head against his crotch and started fucking her mouth.

"Unkk... unkkk... UNKKK...!" She moaned as his crown thrust against her glottis. Much as she wanted to, she could not take his cock down her throat that day. Kapil controlled his ardour and continued to fuck her mouth without thrusting down her throat, and they both established a rhythm with his thrusting and her sucking and licking, getting hotter and hotter until he spurted his seed in her mouth, much to his own astonishment. His gonads were barely able to produce half a teaspoonful of semen, so soon after his recent massive ejaculations. She pulled her mouth off his crotch and smiled triumphantly, wiping off a string of semen dripping down her lips and then licking it off her finger.

"You thought you couldn't get it up for another week. What do you say now?" She teased him.

"What can I say? It's your magic touch!" He conceded...

***

Over the next several weeks and months, they made full use of the couch with little impromptu trysts late in the evenings or on Saturdays. He took her in every way he could imagine. The shiny upholstery of the couch withstood all the drips and spills very well, with only faint marks testifying to the frequency and vigour of their lovemaking. However, in a few weeks he was obliged to change the covers of the loose cushions, since they were made of fabric. His business continued to flourish, with lucrative new orders rolling in...

***

Contd...

12