Shelby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them froze now that he was actually inside her. They gazed at each other and Shelby lifted her head and kissed Liam as he held himself poised above her. Once she began to kiss him passionately Liam passed forward some more burying more of himself into her slippery depths.

They began to rock their hips back and forth now actually fucking. Jason found it intensely erotic seeing his little cousin having sex for the first time. Her body flushed and shuddering as she felt this wonderful primal passion for the first time. Jason's cock was screaming for attention but he ignored it in favour of using it on Shelby.

It was harder to see now that most of Liam's cock was inside her, but it seemed like Shelby was taking as much as six or more inches of him deep inside her pussy. Liam was humping her deeply and rapidly while she lay below gasping and sighing with delight.

Growing more confident Liam began to use one hand to grope her breasts, making her moan even louder. Not unexpectedly Shelby was a passionate lover, her body responding avidly to Liam's use of her.

They continually kissed and their hands roamed over each other seeking more and more stimuli as they moved together. She appeared to be taking him at least most of the way in now, her body trembling in what appeared to be multiple orgasms. Over and over she trembled and quaked, her mouth open silently screaming as Liam drove himself into her harder and harder until Jason felt concerned that his little cousin was being split open by that huge hog.

Then she would start kissing Liam again, her face ecstatic and Jason knew she was in heaven.

Jason felt as if this torture was going on forever as he waiting his turn to do what Liam was doing to the pretty girl inside. His only consolation was that he had probably gotten more attention from Shelby than Liam had in the last few weeks. But as Liam started to grunt faster and move in and out of her gorgeous body with real intent now this was small comfort.

"I'm going to cum." Liam hissed.

"Cum in my mouth. Please." She said making Jason's cock actually twitch on its own.

If Liam was shocked at all he didn't show it, he just drove into her a few more times then pulled out that monster cock and tried to climb up her body as he jacked-off.

Seeing her mouth open, her small hand reaching for and wrapping around the base of his shaft and starting to pump proved too much for Liam and he started spurting cum before he could get his prick to her waiting mouth.

The first jet sprayed across her lips and nose. She flinched, squinting her eyes which meant she missed the next spurt as it shot over her lips again and cascaded into her still open mouth. Liam was moving all the while and he stuffed the big knob of his cock between her jizz glazed lips and she clamped down her mouth over him as the rest of his ejaculation filled her mouth.

Shelby opened her eyes as Liam entered her mouth with his cock and she started to pump him once more urging him to fill her face with his seed.

Jason could hardly contain himself. His whole body shook with desire as he stared at her gorgeous face now stained with cum as she worked feverishly to milk ever drop of sperm from Liam's member.

Jason had never seen a porno that seemed as intensely erotic as seeing his little cousin greedily slurping jism from a huge cock. All his jealousy faded to the background, his lust affecting him, charging this vision with even more power. Simply seeing her enjoying herself so wantonly, the vision of her sexy body so exposed and her cute face so defiled had his balls aching to add to the debauchery.

Never had Jason's cock felt so ready to literally explode. It hurt, but it was such a pleasant hurt that he restrained himself from jacking off to the view, as difficult as that was.

After what seemed like an eternity Liam pulled his head from Shelby's slurping orifice and lay down beside her on the side closest to Jason. Looking past the big young man's shoulder Shelby winked at Jason, her stained lips curling in a self-satisfied smile that made Jason's body clench with need. Then putting on a show for both men watching her, Shelby took a finger and scraped the cum from her face and put it in her mouth, eating the last gooey drops.

When she was done the two kids began to kiss once more, stroking each other as they came down from the high of amazing sex.

When the mood changed to teasing and childishness once more Shelby told Liam her family would be home soon and that he had better go.

The big boy scrambled to his feet and Jason ducked around behind the clubhouse.

Two gorgeous naked teens emerged from the little shack and went back to the pool, scooping up their bathing suits and running into the house.

Jason stood alone in the yard his body still trembling from what he had just witnessed. His erection was an iron rod in his pants, painful with rigidity, his balls achingly full and strained from not being released.

Moving inside the still lit clubhouse Jason smelled the aroma of sex and saw the wetness on the blankets from his young cousin's body still damp on the soiled sheets. With a heavy heart he moved there and gazed at her secretions, jealous that he had still not been inside her.

Part of him wondered if he would really fuck Shelby, the little girl who used to bounce on his knee, the wee child he had played hide and seek with years ago? What sort of man would do that to his best friend's daughter?

But wasn't every woman someone's daughter? Didn't every girl have someone who wished they would never stop being a child? Never have sex with anyone? Sure. And yet sex was as basic to humans as eating. It was natural, necessary. Why not Shelby? Why not Shelby and him?

Then she was there.

"Thank you uncle Jason." She purred. He turned and saw her in a robe, her beautiful legs poking out from under the short hem. Her face was glowing from her recent exertions, and she still had a glistening trace of sperm on her face from Liam's sticky load.

Jason thought she had never looked more ravishing.

Shelby came to him, her hands reaching for his chest and pressing there touching his heart.

"I love you for watching over me. I felt so safe, so loved. And so horny. I need you inside me Uncle. I need you to be in me, my Protector." She was acting, playing the part of a little girl again, but her lust was real, her adult need was powerful.

Standing on tip toe Shelby kissed Jason and he felt the warmth of her mouth thrill along his body, a soul stirring press of flesh on flesh. Her hands came around his neck and all Jason's insecurity, all his jealousy evaporated and was replaced with love and understanding.

With a confidence he had not felt for years Jason opened Shelby's robe and began to caress her soft skin, possessing her fully, owning by right of years of love and compassion every inch of her body. She was his as she could never be another's.

Jason held her body close to him and they kissed deeply their tongues twining around each other warmly, lovingly. His hands cupped her ass holding her to him, his prize for all the nurturing he had given her over the long years.

Still kissing he let his hands roam her body, he stroked her stomach, and her chest, holding her ripe breasts and squeezing them, making her groan into his mouth. His hands lowered and he sent one down to her steaming slit, pressing a finger into her dripping opening.

Shelby shuddered as Jason pierced her no-longer-virgin pussy and curled a finger into her slick wetness.

That broke the spell and Jason's hunger for her roared to life once more as he touched her slippery sex for the first time.

Twisting, he lowered Shelby to the blankets and pulled off her robe, once more revealing her entire body to his inflamed gaze.

Jason dropped himself over her and began to shower Shelby with kisses. His mouth moving over all of her face, then her neck and upper chest, hungry for her skin like he had never been before.

When he got to her breasts he licked and nibbled and devoured her tender orbs like a man possessed. Shelby writhed and shuddered, her body as avid for him as he was for her.

Sucking her nipples he flicked the sensitive points with his tongue and suckled the hard nubs while groping the other breast desperately. Jason was insane with his need for Shelby.

His lust grew so pronounced that he had to abandon her breasts and skip over her flat tummy to dive right into her gaping cunt.

Lapping at her sodden mound Jason drank her flow, the ooze of her lubricant musky and delicious. Wide open from Liam's huge cock Shelby's hole was warm and pink and Jason stuck his tongue into her as far as he could making the young girl twist and wiggle with pleasure.

Jason began to flick his tongue over her engorged clit and Shelby started to climax, her lithe frame suddenly tense and quaking with an onrush of bliss.

Jason teased more and more orgasms from her by flicking her clit mercilessly until she humped her hips so hard he fell from the sweet spot, his face unable to stay buried between her legs.

"Fuck me! Fuck me please Uncle Jason. I need you. I need to have you in me. Don't make me wait!" she hissed a continual stream of entreaties as Jason pulled his clothes off, his need to be inside her as great as her need to have him.

At last he was as nude as she and he held himself above her aiming his cock at her hungry hole.

"Do it." She moaned, her face a mask of anguished need.

Jason pressed his cock into her slick juncture and buried himself into her in one long stroke. Her tiny body was still tight even after having Liam's huge cock inside, and when Jason nudged all the way into her Shelby began to cum once more, her grip on him warm, wet and firm.

As Shelby trembled and clung to him, shuddering with orgasmic rapture Jason watched her gorgeous face, marveling at her youthful beauty and the fantastic feel of her fantastic pussy squeezing him over and over.

Never had Jason felt a sweeter cunt around his cock and it took all his will power not to spill his cum inside her immediately. Moving with small pulses of his hips he prolonged her climax while treasuring the feel of her grip on him.

When her lust glazed eyes at last opened to see him once more Jason began to move in long strokes in and out of her tight, wet hold.

Each stroke seemed to thrill along her nerves, Shelby was so revved up any movement threatened to spiral her off into oblivion once more. She kissed him deeply for a while and then gave him rapid little kisses all over his face, her eyes so full of surprised passion that he couldn't help but smile thinking of his jealously of before. Shelby loved him. It was obvious.

Thinking of how this amazing woman cared so deeply for him, a love that could only be for a man who had known her all her life, brought him to the very edge of release and Jason whispered that he was going to cum.

"Yes." she whispered back. "Fill me with it. I want you so badly. I want to feel you fill me with cum. Please."

And he did. Releasing his hold on himself Jason began the most amazing, fulfilling orgasm of his life. Spilling himself into his little cousin he emptied all his pain, a lifelong sadness into her quivering cunt. Each spasm of pleasure brought him further back to the joy of his youth, leaving every feeling of inadequacy he had known as an adult.

Shelby, the most beautiful creature he had ever seen shook with unbridled ecstasy, her body enthralling as she accepted his seed deep inside.

They climaxed for an eternity, both gasping and throbbing with pure gratification.

Jason came back to himself, his orgasm leaving him scoured clean, feeling new and whole for the first time in a long, long while. Shelby still trembled with ongoing delight, her climax quaking her tiny frame continually. Moving gently, Jason stroked himself inside her, giving her even more pleasure. Her eyes popped open shocked to feel even more rapture, her mind blown by how much joy one body could feel.

But all good things must end, and soon she collapsed limp beneath Jason, her limits reached at last.

Half asleep from her ordeal tonight Shelby lay soft under Jason as he stroked her face and kissed her over and over, gently, lovingly, he as overjoyed as she.

Then the sound of the family returning home shook them from their reverie. The feeling of how right this was became the fear and guilt of discovery and shame. They separated quickly, his semi-hard cock sliding from her damp grip woefully.

They scrambled for their clothes and scurried out into the night turning off the light in the clubhouse as they left. With a quick kiss and a silent smile Jason climbed back into his room and Shelby crept into the house through the back door, their tryst over.

For now.

12