Shireen's Story: Continuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also thought that how I had forced my wife on this path of unbound sexuality. I sat there reproaching myself while I saw Shireen sleeping, rather fitfully.

I was also pretty fatigued and did not realize that I napped while still sitting on the chair in the hospital room. I was awakened by the voice of Shireen calling my name. I woke up to find Kerri in the room standing on the other side of Shireen's bed. I saw the bracelet in Shireen's hand and there were tears in her eyes.

"Akbar, I am sorry. I know you must be blaming yourself for all this." She said

"Yes, I am sorry and rightfully so. You went through all this because of me." I said in a hoarse voice.

"You don't have to, as even if it was a fault, it was mutual. Believe me; I also loved you, still do and will do so forever." She said through her tears and I could not keep myself from embracing and kissing her right in front of Kerri.

----------------------------

Me and my wife lay naked and entwined in each others' arms on bed after an exhausting but truly fulfilling sexual activity. Wood crackled in the fireplace of our log cabin deep in the wilderness of Alaska. It was our last night here before we left back for our home and we both had a wonderful week.

She had recovered from her ordeal quite well and we were almost like we used to be. It took some time, but eventually we came through all that crap. We were both fully convinced that despite the gross turn of events, our love for each other was stronger than before.

After her release from the hospital, we both gave our statement to the investigators, though not before we consulted a lawyer. Due to the abundance of evidence, Hernan and his accomplices were sentenced for quite a long term.

As it turned out, Hernan was not all that 'gentleman' as he portrayed. He had quite a long history of waywardness and during the trial, few more aggrieved parties appeared. It only caused an enhancement in the sentence that was finally awarded to him.

He was from Latin America and during his past stay in North America, he was suspected of having links with some shady groups, which peddled drugs, women and were also occasionally involved in pornography. He was never caught simply because he was able to evade serious investigation by going out of US just at the right time.

I also came to know that his return to US from Middle East was also due to similar reasons. His sexual flings in the desert did cause a stir in our former organization and he was simply fired from his job without terminal benefits. When he came to US, he was not having much savings and as his means were not in sync with his lifestyle and this ultimately lead him to his old contacts. While he pursued those murky paths, he happened to me meet Kerri and ultimately moved in with her in her house.

Kerri herself was quite rich as a result of a significant divorce settlement. She had been leading an open and carefree life and Hernan had been a good fit in her post divorce life. She told us that, despite her vast experience with men, she had failed to recognize the evil nature of Hernan. He had told her that after a setback in Middle East, he was trying to start a new career in US and needed a place to live for some time.

Incidentally, a fortnight after the Super Bowl party, she had discovered about his antics. She was duped by Hernan, who took her to a party where she was drugged and received similar treatment as that of Shireen. Hernan had tried to blackmail her into silence but he too misjudged the true spirit of Kerri. She kept silent in front of his blackmail but had vowed to get him caught red handed.

She later hired private investigators and had been keeping tabs on him. Hernan, who was also running a small drug operation, was trying to supplement his income by making these movies. His purpose was initially to blackmail, milk as much money from the victims and later release the movies for whatever price he could get.

The rift between me and my wife was also, to a great extent, the doing of Hernan. Though, it was me who had initiated Shireen into a threesome with him but it was his cunning mind and sweet talk, which induced Shireen to continue her contact with him. He was able to talk her into the 'filmed-out-of-town-swap' on our anniversary a year after our first threesome. Apart from that, he had been filling ears of Shireen in a clever manner so as to dissuade her from me.

In the Super Bowl party, it was he who had manipulated things in a way that Shireen had a rough time, both physically and emotionally. Later, he was able to throw blame upon me and was carefully cultivating Shireen for this devious venture ever since. He had been in constant touch with her after the party and had induced her into that iron curtain attitude of her toward me.

The evening before the incident, he had invited Shireen for a dinner, telling her that the outing would be a good way to teach me a lesson. At the dinner, he kept calling for drinks and was soon able to get my wife intoxicated enough that she had little idea of where she was being taken to. The sex at the beach hut, as Shireen later told me, started solo without cameras. She initially resisted but all in vain and after a few more drinks, laced with some drug, the filming started and Shireen had little control over the events.

It was our good luck that Kerri had been aware of this entire scheme. Not only that we were saved from blackmail and humiliation, our marriage also survived. Despite the horrors and guilt, me and my wife were closer to each other then before. All this, we both realized, was only possible due to Kerri and we were truly grateful for her help.

After her release from hospital, Shireen was initially unwilling to testify against Hernan fearing humiliation. My reassurances, Kerri's insistance and, above all, our indebtedness towards Kerri changed her mind. It turned out a good thing as, apart from getting for Hernan his due, we were able to talk to each other, with and without assistance of professional counselors and lawyers.

Had we not gotten into this, Shireen might not have divulged the details due to her feelings of guilt and things perhaps would have never cleared between us.

Thinking all this and saying silent prayers for Kerri, I fell asleep behind my beautiful naked wife. I was not able to sleep for long yet I was not perturbed over my wakening just an hour or so later.

I woke up in phases; the first organ of my body that woke up before rest of me shook off the slumber was my cock. How could it have remained inert when it was so lovingly engulfed by the warmth of my wife's mouth? Even before my eyes opened, my hands started caressing the back of Shireen's head as her lip gripped my hardened dick and her tongue played with the underside of my shaft and the piss hole. When my eyes opened, I was looking directly into her eyes, which were locked upon mine with all the love that I could have imagined.

By the time I had regained full consciousness from my sleep, we were already in 69 position; with her on top of me. I pried her cunt lips open with my fingers and started licking her juicy slit. It did not matter to me that I had emptied my juices in her just a few hours ago and I devoured her hungrily. Soon I was using my tongue as a small cock in her hole and her cunt began to squirm.

Her ministrations of my dick became more intense and I was also not able to keep my hips on the mattress as I tried to push my cock more and more into her mouth. With my tongue in her cunt, I used one of my hands to trace a line between her ass crack. As my index finger came in contact with her brownie, I could feel it twitching. My finger was already wet with her cunt juices and it met little resistance as I pushed it all the way in her anal cavity.

My cock was filling her mouth, my tongue moved like a little piston in her pussy and my finger was deep in her ass. I soon felt her cunt clamping my tongue and her asshole started twitching violently; I recognized her imminent orgasm. As she started cumming, I withdrew my cock from her mouth and shifted in bed so that she was lying on her back with me between her wide open legs.

I kept my finger deep in her ass and pushed my cock hard into her cunt. As it slid all the way in her overly wet orgasming cunt, she went rigid for a few moments. I withdrew my cock and rammed it back violently. Her whole body jerked with the force of my stroke and her eyes opened. I took my other hand on her right tit and pushed it upward.

Shireen bent her neck forward and took her nipple into her mouth. Now, she was sucking upon her own tit; something that we found that she enjoyed and was able to do. As her pleasure increased, I added another finger in her ass and pried it a bit more open.

"Akbar, jaan, meri ass mein dal do, phaar do us ko bhi (Akbar darling, put it in my ass, tear it apart)." She said in throes of passion.

I complied as I took out my cock from her sopping cunt and placed it at the opening of her ass. Before I could start pushing it in, Shireen moved her hips in my direction and my entire cock quickly slipped into her asshole in one go. It was the way she liked sex; rough and hard.

"Akbar, zor say chodo (Akbar, fuck me hard), don't be gentle. I am your whore." She shrieked in pleasure as her tight asshole gripped my cock that was moving in and out of her rear passage at a rapid pace now.

"Haan, tum meri rundi ho; jo bhi ho (Yes, you are my whore; whosoever you are) but I love you and I love fucking all your holes." I replied.

I then shifted my hand from her tit to her cunt and shoved all four fingers in her cunt. After fucking her cunt with my hand for a few minutes, I took out my fingers and slithered her tits with her cunt juice. I then pushed her tits, one by one, to her waiting lips for her to lick her own juices from those beautiful globes.

All this was getting too much for me. She had already achieved orgasm while I licked her and then when I fucked her cunt. I increased my pace and soon my semen was about to burst in her ass.

Sensing my release, my loving wife pulled her ass away from my cock and brought her face close to my twitching cock. Not caring for the fact that my cock had just been in her ass, she took it in her mouth. Just in time because the moment it touched her tongue, the jets of semen from my bursting balls gushed in her mouth.

She did not let a single drop fall from her mouth and only when I was completely drained, she let go off me. I put my hands in her armpits and lifted her to bring her face level to mine and glued my lips to her mouth. I really loved her and loved everything about her.

--------------------------------

We went back to our place after our vacation in Alaska and sort of restarted our lives. It was almost four years into the marriage and we did talk about starting a family. Shireen, however, wanted some more time to get out of the trauma she had been through and I happily agreed. After all, we both still were in our twenties.

I made a point that I would take extra care to keep Shireen active and satisfied in bed. It was quite easy, after her ordeal, for her to get an aversion from sex. We did not talk about any more adventures involving others, but we did talk about the past. It was, as we had seen, a good way to overcome the hurt.

Our experiences of group sex in the past made us open to exploring sexuality in a way that we might have never thought of. We both agreed that any sexual fantasy, which is left lingering and unquenched, might prove detrimental in the long run.

In the aftermath of this case, I tried to apologize to my wife for her ordeal, as I considered myself as the perpetrator of all this sexual adventurism. She cut me short and asserted that she knew that I loved her and my insistence upon opening up our sex lives has done good to us. She was of the view that it was simply hard luck that we met the wrong guy. Though we did not talk about possibility of doing it again but we also did not rule it out.

After our return to the place, I bought her a couple of vibrators and a big dildo. We enjoyed using it and I knew that she loved it most when all her holes were plugged. Well, I enjoyed her lack of inhibitions and after all, we had not ruled out anything.

----------------------------------

A few months after this, I got promoted but had to move to a new office in Phoenix, AZ. I thought that it was a good thing under present circumstances. We moved to the city in the south and found it to be a nice change.

A couple of evenings before I had to join my new office, while we both were busy in unpacking our luggage, I found the tape that Shireen had sent to me with Kerri on the anniversary. I put it on a side with intention of destroying it. Some time later, Shireen came to the room where I was and saw the tape. As she looked at it silently, I said to her, "I have decided to destroy it after I am done with unpacking the stuff in this room."

"As you wish. As long as it is safe with us, I don't see any point in destroying it." She replied.

"I think we could keep it safe with us but what's the need of keeping it if we both have no intention of watching it. What you say?" I asked.

"I have no problem even with watching it. As long as you are with me, to fill me if I feel like having something hard and throbbing in me, I would love wathcing." Shireen replied with a smile.

"Ok then, we will keep it and may watch it some day." I said while I handed her the tape.

I and Shireen kept ourselves busy in unpacking and setting of the house and remained that way till very late. We realized about the time only when we felt exhausted and hungry. It was too late for us to do any cooking at home so we decided to go out for food. We both hurriedly threw on jeans and shirts while we decided upon the eating options available.

We got out of the house and drove to the nearest McDonald's and, instead of going in, went for the Take Away. After getting our ordered meal, we decided to head home and eat the stuff in our new house. While on way, I saw a liquor store and looked at Shireen, who nodded and smiled in ascent. I went in and bought a bottle of Champagne.

When I got back to our car, I found Shireen sitting on the driving seat. I shrugged and got to the passenger side; Shireen started to drive towards home. I opened the burger that I had ordered for myself and started to take a bite. I then stopped and offered it to my wife while she drove slowly on the empty road.

"Akbar, I am hungry but if I eat while I drive, it would spoil my shirt." She said as I held the burger in front of her lips.

"I think that can be taken care of." I said as I took my other hand to her shirt and started to undo the buttons.

"Hey, how did you know that this is what I exactly wanted?" Shireen said with a smile.

As I undid the top two buttons, I saw that she was bra less but I remembered her putting it on while we dressed at our house.

"Hmmm... so you chose to drive as you wanted us to reach home safely. I don't think I could have driven safely with these nice "distractions" staring at me." I said as I caressed her shirtless tits after I had undone all her buttons.

"Why not you stop talking and start feeding me. I am hungry as hell." Shireen said in mock anger.

"Hungry for what?" I quipped while I took the burger near her lips so that she can take a bit.

"Apart from my perpetual hunger for certain things, right now I feel hunger for something I can chew and swallow." She said while she took a bite and a dollop of creamy filling dropped from her mouth right on her cleavage.

"Hmmm, that's a nice looking "plate" for me to eat from." I said referring to the dollop of cream that had fallen on her tits.

"Is the "plate 'nice looking' only or is it good to feel as well?" She asked while she lowered the speed further.

We were literally crawling on the empty road that leads to our house. It was obvious that she wanted to take time to reach there and that she also wanted the journey to be an enjoyable one. I had no reason to be concerned for the delay.

"Well, let me check?" I place my finger on her tits and spread the cream all around the firm and ample flash of her womanly tits.

"I think I am at loss to answer that question; they are equally nice to feel and touch." I said as I gave her left nipple a parting tweak.

"Akbar, don't forget that I am feeling hungry and my hunger won't be going away with talks only." She said.

I gave her another bite and this time she made sure that she dropped as much as she bit and now her tits were adorned with bread crumbs, ketchup and other stuff from the burger. She was making a whole meal for me.

"Why not you start eating too." She asked me.

"I would take my meal as a whole. You know that I like eating without interruptions of any kind." I replied.

Soon she had consumed the whole burger, less those things that lay on her tits. I started feeding her the fries and also gave her sips of soda. She again made an equal job of drinking and spilling. By the time I had finished feeding her, her tits were having all sort of colorful edibles sticking to them.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked as I caressed her tits to spread all droppings upon them evenly.

"Yeah, but not for food." She replied as she drove.

I maneuvered myself in the car so that I half lay in her lap and her tits were above my face. While she waited for me to start cleaning her tits, I opened the other burger and started eating it. I ate it and also spread more cream and ketchup on those parts of her tits that were still vacant. I took out fries and started tickling her nipples with their edges. Then I dipped fries into ketchup and used them to make her nipples red.

"Now they look delicious." I said as I continued with eating and playing with her tits.

"Do you want me to stop somewhere so that you can eat your dinner properly or may be you need a more appropriate 'bowl' to put your food?" She said and without waiting for an answer, turned the car into a deserted parking lot.

As the vehicle came to a stop, she reclined her seat backward and I moved myself so that now my face was on top of her chest. I straight away went for her ketchup smeared nipples and licked them clean. Her palms came behind my head as she moved me from one tit to the other.

I paid a lot of attention to clean her tits of all the morsels of food that had accumulated upon them. I squeezed them hard and at some times, pushed one nipple into her own mouth while the other was being sucked at by me.

My other hand was not free either; I took it down and undid her trouser button and zipper. She raised her hips to allow me to slid them below her knees. She tried to open her legs bug finding her trousers as a hurdle, she slipped her feet out of them one after the other. She was now fully naked below her waist and her top was also bare, less the shirt that lay fully open.

"What's that on the 'bowl'? Did you not wash it properly?" I said as I dove into her already wet cunt.

"Akbar, dishwashing is something that you have lately become expert at, particularly when you use your tongue." She said pressing my head down between her now wide open legs.

I started flicking my tongue on her lower lips. The more I licked, more wet it got but nevertheless, I kept on licking harder. Her hands' pressure at the back of my head increase and I complied by putting my tongue deeper into her love hole.

"Akbar, another car is coming but don't you stop what you are doing." She said as for a few moments her hands shook behind my scalp.

The presence of another car in the parking lot was definitely giving her an added thrill as I found her cunt leaking more profusely now. I was also thrilled despite the fact that I was not able to see anything other then her privates.