Shirley Gives Great Phone

Story Info
Married secretary gives great phone and sex.
5.5k words
4.35
49.3k
16
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. I've taken liberties with the dialogue, because my memory has faded with the passage of time, and, of course, I've embellished the tale a bit in the interest of eroticism. Author's license, you know. However, the core of the tale remains true nonetheless, and, trust me, the events described herein were far more erotic in the doing than in the current telling. If you are under eighteen or do not wish to read sexually explicit material, exit now. In addition, this story revolves around an adulterous relationship. If you do not wish to read about wicked, sinful, taboo, steamy adulterous sex, exit now. All rights reserved.

*

In my first year of college, I fell in lust with the girl who was to become my first wife. "Cute" was always the word that everyone used to describe her. And she was as "cute as a bug", 5' 1'' tall, petite, blonde hair, blue-eyes, freckles on her nose, and, oh yes, sexy. Also, she was a living, breathing sex machine. Damn that girl loved sex! We rutted like rabbits all during our freshman year and into the next, and we were married at the end of our sophomore year.

Life was good for the next several years. After undergraduate school, I completed law school and joined my family firm with my father and brother. By the time of the events detailed in this story, I had been married seven years and enjoyed a growing practice, an excellent reputation, two lovely children, a house, two cars, a boat, two dogs and two cats. Sex with my wife was still outstanding. We made love at least three or four times a week, and my wife was still an animal in the bedroom or wherever else we chose to enjoy our lust. She was up for anything I wanted to try, and I can't blame her or a declining sex life for the events delineated in this tale. Perhaps I fell from grace as a result of the fabled seven year itch.

Prior to my entry into the firm, my father and brother each had one secretary, and a third woman acted as a receptionist and emergency secretary. When I joined the firm, she was assigned to me. Shirley was her name, and she had been hired right out of high school at the age of eighteen. When we first began working together, she was barely twenty-one, and I was twenty-five. We were both essentially babies when we met, and we grew up together over the years.

Shirley wasn't beautiful, but she was luscious. She had the most beautiful brown hair that gleamed in the light and hung in natural curls around a peaches and cream face. Her eyes were large and brown also, but they weren't wide eyed. She had those sleepy bedroom eyes that the Hollywood starlets always attempt to emulate, but hers were natural wonders. And her mouth seemed always to be posed in a pretty little pout when she wasn't smiling or laughing. Shirley was a somewhat overweight, but she was the kind of plush plump that the classical painters loved to capture in their nude studies. Like the classicists, others, including myself and the entire Latin male population of South Florida, also love women with meat on their bones. Shirley's ample pulchritude just drove the Latin males in our community wild. Often, when Shirley returned from outside the office, she would either be red with indignation or blushing and giggling with girlish embarrassment after being assailed by the lewd whistles and the shouted, sometimes crude, compliments of our Latin friends.

Naturally, I noticed Shirley's obvious charms, but for the first three years of our relationship, that was as far as it went. I may have lusted after Shirley in my heart and loins from time to time when looking at her, but I had never contemplated making a pass at her. I had a good relationship at home, sexually and otherwise, and I wasn't looking for trouble, especially not at work. Moreover, Shirley always seemed to be very shy, and she was not only my secretary, with whom I had an excellent professional relationship, but was my friend as well. I certainly didn't want to jeopardize that relationship by attempting to expand it into the sexual realm. As the years rolled by, we became confidantes. Perhaps that's where the trouble, if you can call it that, started.

Shirley was married to her high school sweetheart and had one son. I later learned that she became pregnant during her senior year and got married under the gun. Hubby was a nice guy but was extremely immature and self-centered. He was always spending their money on toys for himself or on some hair-brained money making scheme that never produced positive dividends. They were always in debt, and by the time I came to know Shirley, her marriage was under a considerable strain, financially and otherwise. As in most cases, their troubles began with finances and ultimately spread to the bedroom. In addition, Hubby was extremely jealous of Shirley, and much of his jealousy was directed at me. He was constantly picking at her about me and, according to Shirley, was always making snide comments about me. Several times when Shirley was without a car, I offered to give her a ride home since we both lived in the south end of the county, but she always refused. She knew that an acceptance would only cause trouble at home. Hubby pulled numerous other petty little jealous stunts over the years as well, all of which irritated Shirley mightily. I was aware of all of this, of course, as a result of many conversations with Shirley about her various and sundry problems with Hubby, and we often laughed together at his childishness. I knew that neither of us had ever given him a reason to be jealous, but I just figured that it was a product of his immaturity. Actually, after all that has happened, I have often wondered if the relationship between Shirley and me would have ever crossed over the line into sexual intimacy if Hubby hadn't been so insanely jealous.

For three years our conduct was purely professional, or so I thought. What I was unaware of, however, was that during the past year Shirley developed a crush on me while becoming increasingly dissatisfied with Hubby and his antics. During that time I noticed several changes in Shirley's behavior. We had always teased and flirted a little with each other, but I noticed that Shirley's teasing and flirting had become increasingly sexual. In addition, now when taking dictation, Shirley began showing more of her lovely legs and body. I didn't know if any of this was deliberate, but I certainly took more notice of her increasing sensuality. Something was definitely simmering below the surface, like magma, and I felt the rising sexual tension between us. On the other hand, I was completely blind-sided by what happened one fateful evening.

Obviously, Shirley and I were together from nine to five during the week, and when I was preparing for a trial or working on an appellate brief, she would stay late to help me. It didn't occur that often, but it drove Hubby crazy. In a transparent attempt to keeps tabs on Shirley whenever we were working late, he would call repeatedly to ask some ridiculous question about nothing and to inquire as to when she was coming home. On the evening of the grand seduction, he had been particularly pesky, and Shirley had really become increasingly irritated. Finally, at a point when we had almost completed our work, he called for the fourth or fifth time. On this occasion, however, instead of patiently listening and answering Hubby's latest inane inquiry like a good little wife, Shirley exploded and told him that he was really interfering with our work, that she would be home when she damn well got there, that he better not call again, and that she would call him when she was ready to leave.

After she slammed the receiver into its cradle, I howled with laughter at her outburst and said, "Why didn't you tell him that we were just finishing up and that you would be leaving in a few minutes?"

She looked at me enigmatically, and replied, "Because we aren't nearly finished this evening, and I won't be leaving for awhile."

Like an idiot, thinking that I had overlooked something, I responded, "What do we have left to do?"

"This," she said as she arose from her chair and walked around to my side of the desk. I always considered myself to be pretty smooth and quick on my feet, so to speak, but I sat there in my lawyer chair like a bump on a log, dumbfounded and paralyzed, as Shirley leaned over, took my face in her hands, and kissed me. And what a kiss it was! I have never been kissed like that, not before or since. Her full lips were trembling, and, for a moment, it was the was the most tender and purest kiss ever delivered by the loveliest virgin in the universe. Then it dissolved into the hottest, most passionate kiss imaginable. Her lips were on fire, and she began to devour me. I immediately went brain-dead, but my autonomic nervous system took over, like when one's hand recoils from a flame before the pain signal even reaches the brain. Without thinking, I returned the kiss and dueled her tongue with my own. I shot out of the chair and enfolded her in my arms. Both of us were trembling with pent up passion, and our hands seemed to have minds of their own as they roamed across our bodies. Mine were on her face, in her hair, on her back, and on the gorgeous globes of her derriere. Hers were all over the back of my head and then raked my back through my shirt. My cock was instantly erect, a phenomenon that could not have been lost on her as she pressed her belly hard into me. One of her hands insinuated itself between us and began to massage it. I was already in a state of shock before she drew back and said, "Make love to me."

Amid the storm of passion, some shred of conscience nagged at me, and I pushed Shirley away. I thought briefly about my marriage vows and the fact that Shirley was my secretary, but I was in lust and was fully prepared to commit adultery with Shirley right then and there. Yes, I am a dog. However, I had another concern and said, "Do you know what you are doing? I don't want this if you are doing this just because you are pissed off at Hubby."

She put a finger to my lips to silence me and said, "Hush, you idiot, Im in love with you, and I have wanted to make love to you forever. Yes, Hubby has really pissed me off, but I intended to seduce you tonight anyway. Watch."

With that, she stepped back, shucked her dress and slip over her head, and dropped them on the floor. My eyes bugged out of my head, for she was braless and her very large breasts were right out there in the open air. Shirley's long, dark pink nipples were proudly erect and were insolently pointed right at me like aimed projectiles. But that wasn't all. As I lowered my lustful gaze, I was amazed to see that she was arrayed in a garter belt and stockings only. She wore no panties, and I gawked at her hairy mound. My eyes were glued to Shirley's exposed body, and I stood there like a dumb ox, unable to move. Shirley giggled and said, "See, I took my bra and pantyhose off and changed into this outfit right after everyone else left. This is all for you. Now get over here."

I couldn't speak, but I stepped forward and reached for her. Our mouths joined again with even greater fervor than before. Our hands were once more dancing about our bodies. This time, however, I was no longer operating on automatic pilot. I knew exactly what I wanted, and that was to consume her. I nibbled on her lips and sucked the saliva from her mouth and tongue. I grabbed a handful of her hair and moved her head aside in order to expose her lovely, long, graceful neck. I probed her ear with my wet tongue and then licked and nipped at her neck, taking care not to leave any marks. She made little mewling sounds and sighed as I worked my way downward. I nibbled and kissed a path along her neck to her shoulder and finally to her breasts leaving a wet trail along her nakedness. With the fingers of my left hand I began to tease and twist the nipple of her right breast. As my right hand cupped and held her left breast up to my hungry mouth, my lips and teeth explored the turgid nipple. At first, I held it between my teeth and teased it with my pointed tongue, conducting a duel with the rubbery tip. Then I nipped at it until she recoiled, not with pain but with pleasure.

"Oh yes," Shirley cried. "Bite me. I love it" She threw her head back and moaned. The moans increased in intensity and volume when I took her nipple into my wet mouth and began to suckle. After I nursed for awhile, I moved to her other breast to give it equal time. As I nibbled and sucked, I was in heaven, and Shirley became more and more vocal. "That's it. Suck my tits. Bite me. Suck me. That's it, suck me!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was stunned at the words emanating from her formerly shy mouth. As I suckled, I dropped my right hand to her hairy mound and began to finger her damp curls. She groaned anew and pushed her mound against my hand with an increasing urgency. I reached further down between her thighs and traced her slit with one of my fingers. She was sopping wet. Her juices were flowing, and my fingers glided effortlessly along the lips of her pussy until I reached her clitoris and began to worry it with my index finger and my thumb. I was startled to hear Shirley gasp, "Oh damn, that's nice." She squirmed wildly against my hand, and when I slipped another finger into her dripping depths, a litany of dirty words flowed from her mouth. Inasmuch as I had never heard Shirley utter more than a few "damns" and an occasional "shit", I was shocked by her lusty outburst. Here was my lovely, shy secretary and friend impaled upon my fingers and screaming obscenities. I have to admit, however, that I was more aroused than shocked by her verbal outbursts. I almost came in my briefs when she squealed, "That's it you sweet bastard. Finger fuck me some more." And I did just that. The squishing sounds of my fingers exploring her pussy added to my growing excitement.

Suddenly, I felt her entire body tense as if it were one giant muscle. Her vaginal muscles squeezed my fingers tightly, and she shrieked in ecstasy as her climax overtook her. "I'm coming you bastard. I'm coming. My cunt is on fire! Ohhhhhhhhhh, I'm there! I'm there!"

Shirley quivered with the shock of her orgasm and almost collapsed. I had to quickly but reluctantly withdraw my hand from her wetness and grab her to prevent her from falling. When I had her stabilized, I raised my hand to my mouth and began sucking her juices from my fingers. She stopped me and began to suck each of my fingers in its turn. Then she blew me a little kiss and said, "Mmmm, I taste good. Now it's time to taste you."

All this time I remained fully clothed, but that didn't last long. Shirley began to strip me. My tie was the first item to go and was soon joined by my shirt and undershirt in a small pile on the carpet. When my torso was bare, Shirley's mouth homed in on one of my nipples and began to nibble. The nibbling turned to biting, and I had to caution her to be careful. Then she was on her knees and was attacking my belt. She slapped my hands away when I tried to help. My pants soon joined the pile on the floor. She did allow me to kick off my loafers and remove my own socks. Then I was naked save for the briefs from which my cock was attempting to escape. Shirley ever so slowly pulled my briefs down to my ankles while never removing her eyes from my rampant manhood. As I stepped out of my briefs, I looked at her once angelic face, now rigid with lust, and I swear that she licked her lips. I didn't even have time to absorb this newest visual stimulation before Shirley took my cock in one of her small hands and began to massage it while the other cupped and fondled my balls.

As her lovely lips opened and moved forward to engulf me, I closed my eyes and gave myself up completely to the erotic sensations coursing through my overworked nervous system. It was heavenly. First she just licked the flowing pre-cum from the circumcised head with her talented tongue. Then her ministrations moved downward along my cock, and she began to suckle me. I opened my eyes again and watched as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth, her head bobbing purposefully. The sight of her lips opening and sucking my prick inward as she moved downward toward the base and then gripping its circumference and pursing outward as she withdrew along its length was nearly overwhelming. Surprisingly, it didn't take long before Shirley was deep throating me, and her nose was burying itself against my pubic hair on the downstroke. I was hanging on the precipice of an orgasm by my fingernails, and, when she looked upward at me with those sleepy brown eyes now glazed over with lust, I almost lost it. But, utilizing every bit of willpower in my being, I forced her away.

Shirley looked upward at me again with those bedroom eyes, but now her eyebrows furrowed in frustration. "Noooooo," she protested and tried to capture my throbbing member again with her pouting lips.

"Another time," I said. "Right now, I need to be inside you."

Shirley shivered with anticipation, silently arose from her kneeling position, walked over to my desk and swept the files and everything from the desk onto the floor except for the telephone. She then bent down across the desk, wiggled her ample but beautiful ass in my direction, smiled innocently over her shoulder, and said, "Fuck me, lover."

For a moment I was transfixed at the sight of her ass and dripping pussy, but I soon leaped to her command. I grabbed her firmly by her wide hips and plunged my rigid cock into the depths of her hot, wet pussy with one long thrust. She cried out with the shock of the initial penetration and grabbed the other side of the desk. She shook her mane of hair like a lion, let out a passionate moan, and pressed her forehead firmly against the surface . I remained motionless for almost a minute with my cock buried to the balls in her tight, clutching wetness. I could feel her muscles squeezing me as the walls of her pussy adjusted to the intrusion. Then I flexed once. Her pussy responded and squeezed me even more tightly. We both moaned with the sheer intensity of the sensations generated by our sexual organs. We repeated this erotic exercise several times, but we were both too hot to stand much of this subtle teasing. Soon we were moving in concert like dogs in heat, forward and back, in the eternal rhythm of lust. We fucked slowly at first, and I was wallowing in the feast my senses were enjoying. That feast was enhanced by the moans and whimpering of my passionate lover.

"Oh shiiiiiiit! That's soooooooo nice," Shirley crooned. "That's soooooo good. I love your hard cock in my cunt."

The tactile and mental sensations of our mating were enormously erotic. I reveled in the lewd sight of my heretofore shy and professional secretary writhing on her belly as I fucked her from behind. I thrilled as I watched the twin hemispheres of Shirley's ass ripple each time my loins pounded against her. I gasped in awe at the lasciviousness vision of my hard cock sawing in and out of her steaming, wet pussy. I could feel it gripping my thrusting cock, softly massaging and milking its length, and I could hear the wet slapping sound of flesh against flesh along with the increasingly vocal moans of my lover as I plumbed her interior. Surely it couldn't get any better than this. And then it did.

As I slowly moved against Shirley, I was suddenly struck by the thought that I was fucking another man's wife. My sweet, shy, married secretary had been transformed into a wanton slut in front of my eyes, and the utter abandon with which she was fucking me graphically demonstrated that Shirley was reveling in her new role of a cheating slut. I shuddered with a newfound ecstasy as I realized that the fact that I was enjoying forbidden fruit did make it that much sweeter. The feeling was exquisitely wicked. I was immediately and irretrievably addicted to her married pussy.

12